FRONTIER PHARMACIES FRONTIER PHARMACY SAFEUSMEDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: frontier pharmacies frontier pharmacy safeusmeds
There may be more specific results for "frontier pharmacies frontier pharmacy safeusmeds"
For more specific results for "frontier pharmacies frontier pharmacy safeusmeds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Keep taking money from my account. Doral Florida Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Pharmacies Online: Pure natural acp/rt fulfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Dry Springs Pharmacy, Apollo PharmacyAhmed RahulCloudFlareArjun Rahulbobyigarodney@gmail.comarjunrahul77@gmail.com Dry Springs Pharmacy is Fake. They will rip you off dallas Texas Author: San Jose, California Pharmacies: Dry Springs Pharmacy, dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Bitcoin Pharmacy Online bitcoinpharmacy.online/ SCAM!!! Amsterdam Holland Author: Los Angeles, California Drugstores: Bitcoin Pharmacy Online Internet

Oct 17 2017
Otto pharmacyltd.com Scam tried to extort additional money before delivery Houston, Texas ? Texas Author: Small town, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Otto pharmacy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy / Elijah Franklin CROOKS! Watch out they will steal your money then tell you to pay more for insurance. You will never see anything from these scammers Laredo Texas Author: Herriman, Utah Drugstores: Otto Pharmacy Internet

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy LTD Adam Frazer Scammed me for over $500 - no product received. Paid with Western Union so no available recourse. Texas Internet Author: Charlestown, Indiana Pharmacies: Otto Pharmacy LTD Internet

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but I’m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC I had ordered 2 bottles of CBD. I cancelled my order but was charged 2 time in the amount of $69.99 and $79.99. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Pharmacies: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 07 2017
Endorsed Oil It said one time offer for endorsing oil for $5.95, I tried to cancel but wouldn't let me do anything. They have my card number an I can't do anything. Internet Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Pharmacies: Endorsed Oil Internet

Oct 06 2017
Fast Escrow Refills Escrow RefillsEscrow Pharmacy Order Never Shipped, Empty Promises Made Internet Author: Kentucky Drugstores: Fast Escrow Refills Internet

Oct 05 2017
Toronto Transit commissioner (JULY 2012) My dad was very ill and I was planning to go home, and I went to the shopping mall to buy somethings. on my way back I took the 24a Victoria Park Bus, the transfer the driver gave me was a Pharmacy transfer, I did not say anything to him becau Toronto Transit Commission 1900 Yonge Street yotonyo Author: NORTH YORK, Alabama Auto Transporters: Toronto Transit commissioner Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP, OREGON Phone call at 7 am 10/5/2017 CORVALLIS Nationwide Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Pharmacies: MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP, OREGON Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
starlight pharmacy gennalabs lying thieves-no product baton rouge Louisiana Author: marysville, Washington Pharmacies: starlight pharmacy baton rouge, Louisiana

Oct 03 2017
Northwest Pharmacy, NorthwestPharmacy.com Impossible To Get An Order Filled - They Reject Every Document For Any Reason And Act Paranoid Langley British Columbia Internet Author: Alabama Drugstores: Northwest Pharmacy Internet

Sep 30 2017
Fashion Product Support Submitted: Tue, August 29, 2017 Updated: Tue, August 29, 2017 Reported By: Anonymous — Vacaville California USA Fashion product support Internet USA Phone: Web: www.crfashion.net Category: Attorney Generals Fashion product support They took out 89 dollars when I didn't order anything, and apparently it's monthly which I wasn't aware of Internet Author: Chico, California Pharmacies: Fashion Product Support Internet

Sep 28 2017
Steroid Pro Ordered $180.61 worth of testosterone and paid. Order was never shipped. Internet
Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Pharmacies: Steroid Pro Internet

Sep 27 2017
Dermaglo Po box 23976St. Petersburg Fl 33742 I was scamed. I sent for a free trial offer and they charged my bank around 180.00. It was supposed to be free trial for shipping cost of 5.99. Internet
Author: SEBRING, Florida Pharmacies: Dermaglo Internet

20, Report #1402038

Sep 25 2017
Medical Marijuana Bud Shop the salesman kept adding costs, first was insurance @ $200, then was $1000 for customs, all the while claiming fed ex had the package so he couldnt cancel the order. i asked to see fed ex paperwork, instead i got hounded to pay $1000 for customs. he says so you want me to abandon the package? i said there never was one and you sir are a sad sad man. also, for a so-called cali man, you sound pretty african and you certainly dont still to the cali time zone. money lost, lesson learned he says california, most likely Africa Internet Author: California Pharmacies: Medical Marijuana Bud Shop Internet

Sep 22 2017
leagle online pharmacy DO NOT USE THEASE RIPOFFS YOU WILL I REPEAT YOU WILL REGRET IT Internet Author: gresham, Oregon Drug Stores: leagle online pharmacy Internet

Sep 22 2017
silkroadonlinepharmacy.com Silk Road Online Pharmacy medschemsuppliers.com is now silkroadonlinepharmacy.com. The LEGIT site is silkroadmeds-onlinepharmacy.com Internet Author: clarkston, Washington Pharmacies: silkroadonlinepharmacy.com Internet

Sep 21 2017
Randell's Louis in pharmacy gave me a flu shot before I was 65yrs. today which is against the law and refused me an pneumonia shot until I was 65 which on mon.9/25/1952! This is contradiction of the law! Louis in pharmacy gave me a flu shot before I was 65yrs. today which is against the lawI This happenned today! I am 64yrs. until 9/25/1952. He refused me the pneumonia shot because of same reason! He still broke the law giving me a flu shot today before my birth date! Louis lyed about the incident and I have a witness who was there with me! woodlands Texas Author: spring, Texas Pharmacies: Randell's woodlands, Texas

Sep 20 2017
Global Pharmacy North Cypruss Terrence JonesMohaman Aminou rip off pharmacy girne north cypruss Author: marysville, Washington Drugstores: Global Pharmacy North Cypruss Internet

Sep 20 2017
(Primary) bitcoinpharmacyonline/ (AKA)The most Trusted Bitcoin Pharmacy (AKA) Bitcoin Pharmacy Online (AKA)The Bitcoin Pharmacy Online (AKA)Bitcoin Pharmacy After extensive background research I feltvery comfortable making a large bulk purchase of multiple medicines I take regularly as an emergency supply in the event of major disaster and getting to my doctor would be very difficult if not impossible. The webpage was highly sophisticated, I ordered roughly $800.00+ of 2 months supply of medication in the event I had to leave the state as an emergency. I live on the East Coast and the threat is getting much more severe. Canada, USA, EU they proclaim to have shipping cen Internet Worldwide Author: Broad Broak, Connecticut Pharmacies: The most Trusted Bitcoin Pharmacy Internet