Your Search | frontier pharmacy, natural diet pills, juan gallinal

Dec 05 2016
Tuff Shed Storage Units and/or (Mr. Hyman )and/or (Mr. Juan Contreras) Refuse to respond to complaint of Use of Cheap Presswood while guranteeing a Lifetime Warranty on buildings. Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Storage Companies: Tuff Shed Storage Units Houston, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Stole credit card info and charged my account without my knoledge Provo Utah Author: Champaign, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Dec 03 2016
Diet Supplements - PM diet pills scam ripoff don't buy keep charging hard to reach Provo Utah Author: northbrook, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Trevor Joseph Fisher Gevitta, The Fish Market, Station Pharmacy, Grizzly Genetics, Ben Hynes Costa Mesa Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Trevor Joseph Fisher Internet

Dec 02 2016
Existing Diet HYU:Diet HealthFulfillment San Diego CALIFORNIA Shady snake oil Author: palm springs, California Drugstores: Existing Diet

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Nov 30 2016
CD Diet and Health Producer of Max Garcinia 365 and Max Green Coffee 365 Deceptive sales practices San Diego California Author: Washington, Utah Weightloss Programs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 22 2016
Dr Harris Online This is a total ripp-off thinking your are buying pills, and the only thing shipped was a CD-ROM Chula Vista Internet or California Author: Witchata, Kansas Mail Order Services: Dr Harris Online Internet

Nov 22 2016
CD Diet & Health Rip off San Diago California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diago, California

Nov 21 2016
CD Diet & Health Offered free trial eye and skin cream for cost of shipping as an introductory offer. Later received reoccurring charges of $93 and $99. San Diego California Author: Moses Lake, Washington Computer Mail Order: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Nov 20 2016
CD Diet & Health/ OPTIMUM GREEN MBBUSINESSSOLCT; PREMFORSKO8663370288 Sample Rip Off San Diego California Author: Riverside, California Eye Care: CD Diet & Health/ San Diego, California

Nov 20 2016
Blink Health Discount Pharmacy RX Richmond Washington Author: HOOKS, Texas Pharmacies: Blink Health Richmond, Washington

Nov 18 2016
Institute for Natural Healing, INH Independent Healing Newsletter Auto Renewal on a newsletter I never received and asked them to cancel Frederick Maryland Author: Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Institute for Natural Healing Frederick, Maryland

Nov 16 2016
Sam's Club Pharmacy Athens, GA Customer Service is Deplorable Bogart Georgia Author: athens, Georgia Pharmacies: Sam's Club Pharmacy Athens, GA Bogart, Georgia

Nov 16 2016
Institute for Natural Healing Looked at this on Facebook and ever since I receive 10 and more dameon email reports that I am supposed to be sending out. I have not sent any emails about them or anyone affiliated with them. Internet Author: Valdosta , Georgia Alternative Health: Institute for Natural Healing Internet

Nov 16 2016
Accrediated intercharge This guy Thomas Cody from accrediated intercharge came to see me. He told me he could save me all this money on my merchant service fees. He said because I have no charge back history I was eligible via doad frank (I don't know how to spell doad) legislation I can have my intercharge fees removed. Anyways the end result is that this company has charged me 65.9% more then my Wellsfargo merchant services. I would love,and I do mean love, to be involved in a class action suit against them. From internet reviews they are doing this to a lot of people. San Diego California Author: San Juan capistrano, California Credit & Debt Services: Accrediated intercharge

Nov 15 2016
diversglobalpharmacy/ PamelaStone Jessi Thomsonfrom MotherHealthPharmacy (same deal) Scams and rips off / within the Internet Pharmacy business Miami Florida Author: Mountain View, California Drugstores: diversglobalpharmacy/ PamelaStone Miami, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Fit Trial Pro FIT TRIAL PRO5348 VEGAS DR. #231LAS EGAS, AlabamaUSA Purchased a trial for $4.95, now being charged $89.47 because they claim the $4.95 was only shipping. This was not clear in the description or fine print on TV when I ordered it. They claim I am getting a 50% credit but I'll believe it when I see it on my statement. THIS IS ABSURD - MOST ESPECIALLY THE PILLS DON'T EVEN WORK!!! Las Egas Alabama Author: ORLANDO, Florida Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Pro Las Egas, Alabama

Nov 13 2016
Divers Global Pharmacy / Mother Health Pharmacy these are foreigners , possibly Dominican Republic origin Florida, California, New York Author: Cupertino, California Bait-and-Switch: Divers Global Pharmacy

Nov 11 2016
Organic Diet Lab I ordered a trial size of this product just agreeing to pay the shipping cost. 2 weeks later my account was charged $180.00 and 4 days later still no product to return and the phone number ,which I had to look up on line, is unavailable. Tampa Florida Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Nov 10 2016
DataResolution.net or DataResolution Accidental Charge of $10,999.00 can't get a refund from them or VISA because they have a no refund policy San Juan Capistrano, California 92675 Nationwide This Report should have never been filed... Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: DataResolution Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Cosmed, clinic, Tijuana. Juan Carlos Fuentes Juan Carlos Fuentes He is not a plastic surgeon !!!!!! Tijuana Tijuana Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Cosmed, clinic, Tijuana. Juan Carlos Fuentes Tijuana , Mexico

Nov 08 2016
Organic Diet lab product return instructions had an unreadable phone # to contact customer service. Others have had same experience. Tampa Florida Author: Lewiston, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Nov 06 2016
Bashar Auto Mechanics and Body Shop JUAN Beware of this ripp off Body Shop, Will scam you out of your money! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Bashar Auto Mechanics and Body Shop Phoenix, Arizona