Your Search | frontier pharmacy, natural diet pills, juan gallinal

Jul 11 2014
HCA MAX GARCINIA CAMBOGIA I RECIEVED SOME PILLS IN THE MAIL THAT I DID NOT ORDER  Aurora Colorado Author: OKC, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: HCA MAX GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Aurora, Colorado

Jul 11 2014
Canadian Online Pharmacy May I speak to Patrick? Are you interested in buying your medications at a discount? Internet Author: Miami, Florida Medical Supplies: Canadian Online Pharmacy Internet

Jul 11 2014
GRA Capital Group TV Glen Ashley Did not deliver leads and never made a promised refund Oldsmar Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Mortgage Brokers: GRA Capital Group TV Oldsmar, Florida

Jul 09 2014
CVS Pharmacy Is treating us like 3rd class citizens making us waste gas waiting in line between 20-45 mintues being arguementive over medicine arguing for nothing causing us distress the employees happen to be black and we are white so its a race issue why we are being treated like this Phenix City Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 08 2014
Revitol Natural Skin Cream Worlds Greatest Concoction Burbank California Author: Richland, Washington Eye Care: Revitol Natural Skin Cream Burbank, California

Jul 08 2014
SCENTS OF NATURE (SONEC BRAND) MR. DWIGHT KANAYET, CEOCHRISTINA GALINDO, Sales Manager OVER CHARGED FREIGHT TO MY CREDIT CARD, SHIPPED BROKEN ITEM AND SHORT, NON RESPONSIVE TO OUR DEMANDS. St. Medley OR Hialeah Gardens Florida Author: SAN JUAN, Other Bed & Bath: SCENTS OF NATURE (SONEC BRAND) St. Medley, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Doctors foster and smith Worst service for an on-line pharmacy period! Internet Author: Elkmont, Alabama Pet Shops & Supplies: Doctors foster and smith Internet

Jul 07 2014
Herbs to The Door Sales We ordered natural medicines online, they charged our credit card but we never received the product. We called several times but no would answer. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Alternative Health: Herbs to The Door Sales Internet

Jul 05 2014
Frontier Airlines Frontier Airlines REQUIRES $100 per flight for Unaccompanied minors, then does not accompany them. Denver, Colorado Nationwide Author: ORLANDO, Florida Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Jag Remodeling Inc Juan Gonzalez 'T FLY BEFORE YOU BUY-----I hired a contractor to renovate my summer home while I was living in another state. It was a referral from a good friend of mine. orlando Florida Author: New York Home Improvements: Jag Remodeling Inc orlando, Florida

Jul 03 2014
Frontier Communications Deceptive Bullhead City Arizona
Author: Fort Mohave, Arizona Internet Services: Frontier Communications Bullhead City, Arizona

Jul 02 2014
buypainpills@gmx.com Oscar Henee. Purchase pain pills online, com pain medication SCAMMERS marlborough mass or and California Internet Author: New York Sales People: buypainpills@gmx.com Internet

Jul 02 2014
Medicina Mexico C├ęsar Valdez Espinoza Online Pharmacy took my money and never shipped my prescriptions Tijuana Mexico Internet Author: Parkland, Florida Drug Stores: Medicina Mexico Internet

Jul 01 2014
pure garcinia/natural cleanse pro total scam don't buy this product!!! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Drug Manufacturers: pure garcinia/natural cleanse pro Internet

Jun 30 2014
LipoG3 diet samples not free Pompano Beach Florida Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: LipoG3 Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 30 2014
Consulting Plus Mortgage+Care Mortgage Care Jeff Tremaine This software is a complete ripoff. Dont buy anything from this company!! San Juan Capistrano California Author: Austin, Texas Loans: Consulting Plus Internet

Jun 29 2014
Marcel Miller Marcel Neumueller MMSH sporthorses Beware of fraud and false claims Los Angeles California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Marcel Miller Los Angeles, California

Jun 28 2014
Global Pharmacy sub standard drugs Vancouver B C  Canada Author: Bellmore, New York Drugstores: Global Pharmacy PLUS,CANADA Vancouver, British Columbia

Jun 27 2014
Kyndal Fletcher Young Woman from Atlanta area faked cancer to scam money San Juan Baptista California Author: Norcross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kyndal Fletcher San Juan Baptista, California

Jun 27 2014
Laminine LifePharm Global Life Pharm Global mlm scam fraud product Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Author: baltimore, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Laminine LifePharm Global Life Pharm Global Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Jun 26 2014
ITVN International timeshare vacation network Richard Banks, Jenna, Eddie, Juan and Seva Called me with a buyer and took my $1450 then lied to me for the next 5 months. Orlando, Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Cross-Border Scams: ITVN International timeshare vacation network Orlando, Florida

Jun 26 2014
G&R auto sales corp Alex carballosa , Juan Sold me a used car with no oil and without telling me that the cars engine was destroyed. I've only had the car in my possession for one week and it left me stranded in the highway because of the engine and oil problem. They failed to inspect the car upon selling it to me and now refuse to take it back Hialeah Florida Author: North miami, Florida Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales corp Hialeah, Florida

Jun 23 2014
complyments.com Fulfillment Center14603 East Moncrief PlaceUnit 100Aurora Colo, 80011 Used my debit card to send me three additional bottles of pills, charging me a total of 266.97 Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Alternative Health: complyments.com Internet

Jun 23 2014
GCBX Natural coffee bean extract Coleanse rip off, failed to mention full price, took my money, won't admit fault hollywood Internet Author: Cremorne, Weightloss Programs: GCBX Natural coffee bean extract Internet

Jun 23 2014
Frontier merchant capital group, Ari Todd, Rick Kennedy Merchant Capital Group, Investor Relations Services, marketing, investments, IR, Road shows Toronto Ontario Author: Vestavia, Alabama Business Consultants: Frontier merchant capital group Toronto, Ontario