Your Search | frontier pharmacy florida

Aug 27 2016
safexmeet.com smarthookups.com Scam Dating Site Internet Author: North Palm Beach , Florida Dating Services: http://safexmeet.com Internet

Aug 27 2016
Woodys Kitchens and More Very poor workmanship St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Builders & Contractors: Woodys Kitchens and More St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Lawyer ASAP AKA. KEL Refusing to refund moneys paid despite not doing any work. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Legal Services: Lawyer ASAP Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Air5 Networks Warning Warning Oldsmar Florida Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Multi-Level Marketing: Air5 Networks Oldsmar, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 27 2016
Skin Noir This is the biggest Scam I have ever heard of. DON'T oder ANYTHING frm them! Santa Ana Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
MJC CLASSIC CARS MIKE CALHOON, ON EBAY took 2 months to receive vehicle purchased off ebay LAKELAND Florida Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: MJC CLASSIC CARS LAKELAND, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Bank of America beware of Free savings accounts Nationwide Yes you are at fault.... Author: Sunrise, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Pureline Ordered one & was sent a second which I did not request - #1 $79.95 & #2 - $84.95 Tampa Florida Author: Keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Nouveau - Tranquille Sent me another shipment when I didn't order it. Santa Ana California Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Nouveau - Tranquille Santa Ana, California

Aug 26 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders.com ripped off....brand new galaxy s6 for $24 in return reno Nevada Author: coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-Phone-Traders.com reno, Nevada

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Troy Woldridge SCAMMER/ WILL PUT LIEN ON PROPERTY IF NOT PAID EVEN IF WORK NOT PERFORMED Lehigh Acres Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Home Improvements: HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Lehigh Acres, Florida

Aug 26 2016
New Start Media LLC @ NEW START MEDIA LLC NEW START MEDIA LL DAVENPORT IAUS telepnone # 407-710-8194, David GNew Start Media LLC. 3127 BRADY STREET SUITE 4. DAVENPORT, IA 52803. Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/New-Start-Media-LLC-913613165385593/ PH ( 888) 881-2 used Chamber Members Name Madeline Long to solicit purchase of advertising, chambe has no knowledge of this company Davenport Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida News Media: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
summet marketing and associates  longwood Florida Author: E MORICHES, New York Lodging: summir marketing and associates longwood , Florida

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
First American Home Warranty Corporation of Florida Impressive Brochure Comprehensive Services Totally Unreliable Santa Rosa California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Warranty Companies: First American Home Warranty Corporation of Florida Santa Rosa, California

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 26 2016
Economy Rental Cars Worst Car Rental Experience in my Life Orlando Florida Author: Somewhere, Missouri Car Rentals: Economy Rental Cars Orlando, Florida