Your Search | frontier pharmacy florida

Oct 25 2016
Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Coco (the ripoff artist) They said they would sell me RC and testing chemicals for my medical practice and medical studies with pharmacology and took money but did not send product Hebei province, CHINA Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Internet

02:41 PM no ways to cancel auto payment MIAMI BEACH Florida
Author: Casselberry, Florida Infomercials: Florida

Oct 25 2016
METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE DEGEORGE, MICHAEL DWECKLER, TANYA M Does not pay on time, Does not pay total amount due and will lie about all payments. BRANFORD Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE BRANFORD,

Revita Youth RipOff St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Yuma, Arizona Beauty Salons: Donna M. Buss Colorado

Oct 25 2016
321 Loans/ Helping America Group They were to settle my debit and pay them off, 321 lend them the money and I was paying them back for Helping America Group. Pompano Beach, Florida Florida Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: 321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Debt Mediations Trying to get me to pay for debt that is not mine Jacksonville Florida Author: SMYRNA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Debt Mediations Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Q Auto Transport Damaged My Car - Refuses to take Responcibility. Blocked my phone number. Dania Beach FL Author: Dania Beach, Florida Auto Transporters: Q Auto Transport Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
USPS United Postal Office USPS steals my mail Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida United States Postal Service: USPS Naples, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Refreshe Derma 877-2785970 Wyoming Only 3 remaining testers! Retail price $99.95 Your Price $0.00 Internet Wyoming
Author: Stuart, Florida Beauty Salons: Refreshe Derma Internet

Oct 25 2016
08:02 AM Item still not delivered after A MONTH from the order and four calls to Customer Services Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Internet

Oct 24 2016
bring best products michael sickly scamed by fake pharmacy califonia Internet What??? Author: Troutdale, Oregon Drugstores: bring best products Internet

Oct 24 2016
Broadstar 500+ days and counting with interrupton in service! Gainesville, Florida, West Palm Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Cable TV: Broadstar Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Jennifer Lynn Maselli Jennifer Lynn Maselli a crook never buy a horse from her a crook lake county fla Nationwide
Author: LAKE COUNTY, Florida Animal Services: Jennifer Lynn Maselli Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Deems-Nu cream I have cancelled my order 5 times but yet they continue to send me cream monthly and charge my account. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Clearwater Florida Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Deems-Nu cream Clearwater , Florida

EeasyHomes Steve Don't Purchase Homes from Those people Lakeland Florida
Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: EeasyHomes Lakeland,

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 24 2016
Car loan llc Was a rip off payed my payment have 2 different names no contract and need my title cleard Florida amd a las Vegas address Oklahoma Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Car loan llc Oklahoma

Oct 24 2016
East Coast Mechanical, Inc. SCAM ALERT Boynton Beach Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Electrical Services: East Coast Mechanical, Inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Electronics Number One Electronics #1Lou SalasLouis Salas DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY/ AVOIDS CALLS/DOESN'T SHOW UP WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm City , Florida Television Parts & Services: Electronics Number One Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 24 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Mr. Michael Dean This company is ripping people of their money by offering to sale their time share, Don’t pay anything up front, you’ll never see it again Winchester Virginia Author: Sunrise, Florida Sales People: The Holiday Property Group LLC Winchester, Virginia

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 24 2016
Frontier Communications FIOS Takeover Leads To Fraudulent Billing Practices & Consumer Scamming Tampa Florida Author: Clearwater, Fl. 33747, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Comminications Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet