FRONTIER PHARMACY FLORIDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: frontier pharmacy florida
There may be more specific results for "frontier pharmacy florida"
For more specific results for "frontier pharmacy florida"
Showing 26-50 of 145,370 Found Reports For more specific results for "frontier pharmacy florida"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 18 2017
Mrs A Marion Scam Psychic Mrs A Marion aka Sabrina Vezley Psychic Scammed me out of $800,000 Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mrs A Marion Scam Psychic Miami, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Greg Mejia GoAged Corporations Greg Sagge, Rapid Unsecured Loans I was SCAMMED out of $5000 Henderson Nevada
Author: Boca Raton , Florida Financial Services: Greg Mejia GoAged Corporations Henderson, Nevada

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
ROK7LLC charged my debit card without my authorization lakeland Florida Author: SANTA MARIA, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ROK7LLC lakeland, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Software Pros Refund never credited to my account. Brandenton Florida Author: Modesto, California Internet Services: Software Pros Brandenton, Florida

Sep 18 2017
LinkShe.com Dingchang Deng, phone # 001-213-985-10522 False advertisement - Will Steal Your Money Nationwide Author: Orange Park, Florida Cross-Border Scams: LinkShe.com Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
hotelclick.com booking hotels, dates not available twice. Hotelsclick.com charged my credit card both times Internet Author: Naples, Florida Lodging: hotelclick.com Internet

Sep 18 2017
Bahamas's Royal I'll love to receive any information about a refound do by this company, which I have been waiting for more than 2 month now and no representative have given me any reasonable explanation about my situation. However, I been calling more than 3 times in a week since the company violated the terms and conditions on the promotional package. The person taking care of me since the beginning is Gina Artiga, but I haven't contact her in the pass two month and every time I call the representatives only give me the excuse that she is on break, lunch, or even sick. I also had the opportunity to talk with the supervisor Fernándo Garcia, I explained him my situation but nothing happened after that. Bahamas Nationwide Author: Hialeah, Florida Financial Services: Bahamas's Royal Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
NUAVIVE derma Complete Skiiiiin- Serum-Complete Ski-Eye CreamPO box 5260Santa Ana, CA92704-0260Modern Skin Evohealth stole $173.23 for 2-1 oz jars- Product burned skin, peeled off, itching, rash hurting agony - refused to reimburse funds- hung up calls santa Ana, Ca California Internet Author: Haines City,, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: NUAVIVE derma Internet

Sep 18 2017
Slim Genesis in St Pete Florida told me this was a 30 day free trial, that all i needed to pay was for shipping, then they pop up another product while you putting in your information and then next thing you know you've ordered 2 products. At 2 wks I noticed my balance in my credit card low so I did a review. Slim Genesis charged me 89.00 and 87.00 dollars for pills I was suppose to be a free trial, I went to Walmart and found the same product for 6.95 . When I called them to report this issue all they wanted to do was try to sell me more procuct at 35% off. I was furious, then to return the product they cahrged me a 9.99 fee for restocking .. BIG SCAM I WONDER IF DR. OZ KNOWS ABOUT ALL THIS??? i'M FURIIOUS!!!!! st. pete Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Weightloss Programs: Slim Genesis st. pete, Florida

Sep 18 2017
CML Saflower oil supplement a total rip off and you cannot even cancel your order and get a refund for what you sent back! Internet Author: North port, Florida Weightloss Programs: CML Saflower oil supplement Internet

Sep 18 2017
The Sales Guru Took my money, but never sent the product Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Beauty Salons: The Sales Guru Internet

Sep 18 2017
ROBERT FOSTER DREAM CLASSICS INC ROBERT FOSTER CHRISTIAN FOSTER RIP OFF...DO NOT BUY...ROBERT FOSTER IS A SCAM ARTIST St. Cloud Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: ROBERT FOSTER DREAM CLASSICS INC St. Cloud, Florida

Sep 18 2017
A'Lasche Ordered trial, but no way to cancel. Internet Author: Auburndale, Florida Skin Care: A'Lasche Internet

Sep 18 2017
Getaroom.com Did not inform of manadatory parking charges for valet parking at 30 extra per car for 2 nights, 2 cars. Then would not let me cancel the same day when I got there trying to say it was after reservation North Miami Florida Author: Key Largo, Florida Travel Services: Getaroom.com North Miami, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Credit Check Total Rip-Off. Horrible Customer Service. Disrespectful Management. COMPLETE SCAM! Allen TX Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Check Total Internet

Sep 18 2017
Membership Services Sempris LLC Scams Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Ocala, Florida Employees: Membership Services Minneapolis , Minnesota

Sep 18 2017
bipedd LLC Endo Oil Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Alternative Health: bipedd Internet

Sep 18 2017
Stephan Bonny I orderd a watch on the 4th of August today is September 18th no watch..no call no email Internet Author: West palm beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Stephan Bonny Internet

Sep 18 2017
This company did not honor a 14 day trial as advertised. Took a week to deliver and started 14day trial from date I placed order which is not in any fine print. Refuse to give a full refund despite there false advertisement and very rude. Its a scam. Tampa Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: QuickTrim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Sep 18 2017
NUTRA NOW CENTENNIAL CO has taken $80 out of my account without my permission I never received any products from them I tried to get in contact with them and never heard from anyone. Internet Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: NUTRA NOW CENTENNIAL CO Internet

Sep 18 2017
Move Management DO NOT USE! PAID DOUBLE THE QUOTE AND STILL NOT RECEIVED STUFF AFTER 4 MONTHS Miami Florida Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: Move Management Miami , Florida

Sep 18 2017
osceola fence supply llc The Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With st. cloud Florida
Author: orlando, Florida Landscape Companies: osceola fence supply llc st. cloud, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Solange Brodsky ; Ms Solange Brodsky ; Solange Simonini Solange Simonini ; Complete Marine Services Incorporated ;Yaght BrazilMrs. Solange Brodsky ; Marine Motor Parts Incorporated Ripped me off for over $2000 and never repaid. Highland Beach Florida
Author: Laguna Beach, California Ex- Girlfriends: Solange Brodsky ; Ms Solange Brodsky ; Solange Simonini Highland Beach, Florida

Sep 18 2017
ABSOLUTE PHARMACY Poor customer service. Will take your money .bad drugs. Lutz Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Drug Manufacturers: ABSOLUTE PHARMACY Nationwide