Your Search | frontier pharmacy

Apr 26 2015
C.V.S CHRISTAN....A MALE EMPLOYEE I went to the pharmacy I handed Christan my percriptions.He looked at them and asked me what was wrong with me ..CVS had filled my prescriptions through the years and for the last two months because my re INDIANAPOLIS Indiana You are mistaken Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Senior Services: C.V.S INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

27, Report #1222053

Apr 13 2015
frontier communications Charge for service that is not working, Lynnwood Nationwide Frontier Communication sold me a dysfunctional internet service Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet Services: frontier communications Nationwide

Apr 10 2015
Escrow Refills Escrow Pharmacy Did not refund my money and will not answer my phone calls or emails Internet
Author: Douglasville, Georgia Mail Order Services: Escrow Refills Internet

Apr 09 2015
Global pharmacy India...Kiran Shinde....Kevin and Paul Ordered medication in FEb. Have not reieved it yet.Internet Author: odenville, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Global pharmacy India Internet

Apr 08 2015
Frontier Airlines Bate and switch & falsifying records Internet
Author: Stafford, Virginia Air Travel: Frontier Airlines Internet

31, Report #1219324

Mar 30 2015
Catamaran Rx Home Delivery made ordering my presciptions so difficult I gave up and paid cash at a local pharmacy Avon Lake Ohio Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Drugstores: Catamaran Rx Home Delivery Nationwide

Mar 25 2015
CVS pharmacy price gouging for doxicylene asheville North Carolina How?? Author: fairview, North Carolina Drugstores: CVS pharmacy asheville , North Carolina

Mar 24 2015
RxiEd rxied.com online generic pharmacy Adrian Berg Fraudulent online pharmacy London Internet Author: Internet Pharmacies: RxiEd Internet

Mar 24 2015
Frontier Airlines A company with no costumer service, employees with no name and conflicting information. Nationwide TYG wow dude, wrong end of the stick, AGAIN Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Nationwide

Mar 14 2015
Amberpharma The company is Amberpharma or any variation out of Pakistan. The individuals name is RICK PAUL Online Pharmacy scam Dont trust amberpharma24x7@gmail.com and or Rick Paul! Scammers scammers Pakistan Internet Author: St. Cloud, Minnesota Drug Stores: Amberpharma Internet

Mar 13 2015
MEDICAP pharmacy shop MC I bought pain meds from them in India.Sent $570 WU. wouldn't send order.Until like the fool I agreed,doubled order doubled payment.Now want me to triple. You can only fool me 90% of the time Goa,,India Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: MEDICAP pharmacy shop Internet

Mar 11 2015
Rx Pharmacy FRAUD FAKE TRACKING #'s FAKE REFERENCES ELABORATE SCAM THEY TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN Florida Internet Author: Colorado Drugstores: Rx Pharmacy Internet

Mar 02 2015
Lisa Wilson Purchase of a2006 Nissan Frontier off of Craigslist Los Angeles Internet Author: Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: Lisa Wilson Internet

Feb 25 2015
CVS Pharmacy Price gouging sarasota Florida Thanks For The Forum Author: Sarasota, Florida Drugstores: CVS Pharmacy sarasota, Florida

Feb 24 2015
World Pharmacy Store They send products to customers that does not even exist on their website India Internet
Author: South Africa, Alabama Pharmacies: World Pharmacy Store Internet

Feb 20 2015
Costco Pharmacy Ripoff Utica Michigan Author: Michigan Drugstores: Costco Utica, Michigan

42, Report #1208439

Feb 11 2015
Instant Pill Buy Instant Pill buy Pharmacy Stole My Hard Earned Money New York City, India Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Pharmacies: Instant Pill Buy Internet

43, Report #1207261

Feb 06 2015
Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring Practices Denver, Colorado Nationwide Seriously?? Author: Denver, Colorado Employers: Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant Nationwide

44, Report #1205988

Feb 01 2015
american frontier management plexor marketing David Davis David Feldman and DaughertyAlso uses pretending to be banks calling on behalf of law firm for citibank pnc wellsfargo hulto, san diego,el cajon Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: american frontier management hulto, Texas

45, Report #1205373

Jan 29 2015
terry rodriquez aka fake pharmacy FAKE PHARMACY, WILL NOT SEND YOU MEDS OR MEDICAL MARIJUANA NATIONWIDE Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Pharmacies: terry rodriquez Internet

46, Report #1203944

Jan 23 2015
Rite Aid Pharmacy - Store 6044 Poor Customer Service - THEE WORST Carmichael California Author: Carmichael, California Drugstores: Rite Aid Pharmacy - Store 6044 Carmichael, California

47, Report #1202921

Jan 20 2015
Clinic Plus Pharmacy This pharmacy is a total scam. Sent $135.00 after researching and they appeared above board but I got ripped. Don't trust them. If you do you'll be ripped off like me and as I said, I looked up all I could find first. Called to assist me in my order. Seemed legit. They are good. Internet Author: Sparks, Nevada Drugstores: Clinic Plus Pharmacy Internet

48, Report #1202097

Jan 16 2015
CVS Pharmacy Double billing thus cheating the customer and the insurance provider Malibu California Author: Malibu, California Drug Stores: CVS Pharmacy Malibu, California

49, Report #1201658

Jan 14 2015
Ashworth college I signed up for pharmacy tech at this school and they told me I can cancel without fee with 5 days, in the same week Friday I called no one pick up the phone, Saturday and Sunday the school is closed , Monday I called I called and canceled they told meit pass 5days , so I have to pay for cancellation fee, they took my money from my bank acct and then send me the bill for $167 dollars I didn't pay this $167 since I feel it was fair I have get nothing from them, school mean for education but they use it to rip off people and poor studen Internet Author: Pinellas , Florida Colleges and Universities: Ashworth college Internet

50, Report #1201110

Jan 12 2015
CVS Pharmacy Store would not fill Prescription but said to go down the road to their other store. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Drugstores: CVS Pharmacy Tallahassee, Florida