FRY S ELECTRONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fry s electronics
There may be more specific results for "fry s electronics"
For more specific results for "fry s electronics"
Showing 1-25 of 39,877 Found Reports For more specific results for "fry s electronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
TechStore 2000 Ordered this from an ad that said just pay shipping of $4.95, then they charge my card $49.99 15 days later without my knowledge Internet Author: Yantis, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: TechStore 2000 ,

4, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Cityside by E&S Auto Repair scam, unnecessary work, inspection, fake, inflated prices Scarborough Maine Author: Saco, Maine Auto Inspection: Cityside by E&S Auto Repair Scarborough, Maine

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
MinerStores.com MinerStores.com IS A SCAM! Will steal your bitcoin and use your credit card info to buy bitcoins! Internet
Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: MinerStores.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Remotesremotes Not responding to any calls and text messages to inquire about not being able to received my orders. Farmingdale New Jersey Author: Hacienda Heights, California Auto Parts: Miscellaneous Electronics: Remotesremotes Farmingdale, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
Really Unhappy Best value Copy' s service us terrible. They never delivered my copies. NY NY Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Best value Copy' s service , NY

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
JW Edwards Jo William Edwards, Beauden Corp, Beauden Corp LLC, Beauden Builders and numerous other psuedonmys S. Texas hurricane victims beware failed contractor San Antonio Internet Author: Texas Home Improvements: JW Edwards Internet

Oct 16 2017
False Accusations Were Made by Two Competitor Psychic Mediums Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 CollectionWorx, Susan Miller, ForensicWorx, SSWorx, Grohs Law, Perkins & Grohs Total Drunken Fraud and Rip-off, Abusive and Disrespectful Scam. She WILL throw your case. Walnut Creek California
Author: Martinez, California Attorneys & Legal Services: AttorneyWorx aka Paula S. Grohs, State Bar #232329 Walnut Creek, California

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017

Oct 14 2017
LeDerme Luxe I have not been able to contact this company to cancel this order. The persons name was Zoey. I talked with gave me a phone #8667868241, the number did not go through. I tried goggling them no phone nbr, I do have customer #s 6BCE289A90, 4.95 was for sk Stanton California Author: Ballwin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: LeDerme Luxe ,

Oct 14 2017
Awais Bokhari ,eminiplayer.neteminiplayer.neteminiplayer Day trade E-mini S&P scam Chicago IL illinois Internet Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Awais Bokhari Internet

Oct 14 2017
Phonemedic Damaged cell phone while installing new glass - 7 weeks later still broke and ignoring me Blue Springs Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Phonemedic Blue Springs, Missouri

MAC renovations Henry Mazaira Hiran MazairaSila Estevez s. Miami Lakest Florida
Author: Key West, Florida Kitchens: MAC renovations Henry Mazaira Miami Lakes, Florida

Oct 14 2017
The Sale Guru This company had a beauty product ad on Instagram and item never arrived. It was a scam. Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 14 2017
karens tree serrvise k &s sod and more, keren smiley rip off, scam artist, doesnt pay employees auburndale Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Builders & Contractors: karens tree serrvise auburndale, Florida

Oct 13 2017
CellarOutfitter phone accessories I placed a order on September 28th,2017 for 2 different phone cases, one was a Dream Catcher and the other one was a Teal Hummingbird case with a free pen. When my order got to me it was open with only 1 case in it. I made several attempts to contact th Uncaring a*s-----s!!! Just takes peoples money and don't provide a phone number to be contacted. Riverside, CA California Author: Beaumont, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: CellarOutfitter phone accessories Internet

Oct 13 2017
 Empire Electrical Empire Electric Equip. Empire Electrical Equipment Empire Electric Empire Electric Equipment Corporation will not pay their legitimate bills owed to vendors. Beware of a bait and switch routine where Empire Electric Equipment Corporation will establish an account, purchase product, and attempt to settle for much less than the original monies owed.  Sacramento California Author: Tempe, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Empire Electrical Equipment Company Sacramento, California

Oct 12 2017
Paul S Chandler Alternative investment solutions ( general ) limitedLa Perla No 1 limitedAIS marine 2 limited Pension fraud from this man destroyed my life . He stole my pension , everything is a fraud there are no assets . All the other directors jumped ship !!!!!This man is regulated by the British authorities and still he stole millions Keymer West Sussex Author: leicester, Alabama Financial Services: Paul S Chandler Nationwide