Your Search | frys electronics

26, Report #1321932

Aug 11 2016
Laptop Charger Factory - Complete Failure to Provide Goods Ordered Newark California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop Charger Factory Internet

Aug 09 2016
CANVAPE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT TORONTO Internet
Author: TORONTO , Ontario Miscellaneous Electronics: CANVAPE Internet

Aug 09 2016
Advanced Power, Inc Advanced Power SolarPumps.com Mark Fuqua Butch Robison Shady company - non existent customer service. Buyer beware!! Weatherford Oklahoma
Chris was very rude to employees & hard to please. Author: Wentzville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Advanced Power, Inc Weatherford, Oklahoma

Aug 08 2016
Joe Koch Dale - Business Partner, Vendsales.net, Quality Vending Purchasing for Hotel Vending Machine Lake Oswego Oregon Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Joe Koch Lake Oswego, Oregon

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Skynanny Jason Petch Beware!!! Skynanny scam, Jason Petch is a fraud. Victoria Australia Internet Un-Founded Claims against SkyNanny.net and Jason Petch Author: Internet Miscellaneous Electronics: Skynanny Internet

Aug 07 2016
Energy-O-Electronics Refurbished Or New? Orange, Ct Connecticut
Author: Olathe, Kansas Telephones: Energy-O-Electronics Internet

33, Report #1320936

Aug 05 2016
Ipod Battery Depot Retail Sales Online Lost my Ipod Nano 4 refused to answer phone calls or email Lake Forest California Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Ipod Battery Depot Lake Forest, California

34, Report #1320746

Aug 04 2016
Usadiscountwarehouse.com usadiscountwarehouse.com BAD PRODUCTS AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS Cape Coral Florida Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Usadiscountwarehouse.com Cape Coral, Florida

35, Report #1320692

Aug 04 2016
cencominc.com A. S. Alarm Services Scam! Horrible Company! Nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: cencominc.com Nationwide

36, Report #1320551

Aug 04 2016
Ryan Martin, Nick Irvin - Martin Wireless Cellular Loan Default and RipOff Portland Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Ryan Martin - Martin Wireless Portland, Oregon

37, Report #1320544

Aug 03 2016
Atomic deals.co Facebook advertisements for Disney watch of Mickey Mouse advertised for $26 plus $3.95 shipping . Took money and charged credit card but never sent product. Sent them 4 emails and while I receive their automatic responses showing my emails are delivered: Your request (19199) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff., no one ever gets back to me. New York Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Atomic deals.co Internet

38, Report #1320424

Aug 03 2016
cashforgamers.com Scam Will not pay Internet Author: Kerman, California Miscellaneous Electronics: cashforgamers.com Internet

39, Report #1320164

Aug 01 2016
Frigidaire Electrolux? Customer no service Nationwide Author: Veneta, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Frigidaire Nationwide

40, Report #1320107

Aug 01 2016
Solutions from Science pocket power plus is a joke Thomson Illinois Author: St. George, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Solutions from Science Thomson, Illinois

41, Report #1319771

Jul 30 2016
Savingology Sent wrong item, refused to replace or refund Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Savingology Internet

42, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

43, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

44, Report #1319252

Jul 27 2016
Violet Vapor SCAM #VOIDWARRANTY #RIPPEDOFF by Violet Vapor Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Violet Vapor Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Ford Motor Company Beware when you buy a new 2016 Ford Expedition Dearborn, MI Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Dealdolly.Shopify Jerome pavilin Ripoff!!!! Internet Author: ROCHESTER, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Dealdolly.Shopify Internet

Jul 25 2016
Shenzhen Mnpps Trade Co., Bought electronics and they sent me Chinese newspaper Shenzhen Internet Author: Francistown , Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Mnpps Trade Co., Internet

Jul 25 2016
Assurant Solutions Service Protection Advantage Does not honor their service contract. Discourteous. Unmotivated. Internet Author: Fulton, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Assurant Solutions Internet

Jul 25 2016
DiscountsJungle Adams Brown Company sold expired product Internet Author: santa Rosa, California Miscellaneous Electronics: DiscountsJungle Internet

Jul 25 2016
samsung Samsung electronics fail to fix issues on phone Author: Washington Cellular Phone Companies: samsung nationwide