Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Apr 28 2016
Farewell vacations A1 travel Rip me off for $450 then $138 booking fee for 3day 2 night vacation to Miami Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Agencies: Farewell vacations Internet

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
wholesale inventory network W.I.N. Pressured 2 older people into something they cant use. FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Vaughn, Washington Boat Cruises: wholesale inventory network FT Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Classic Barrel & Gunwork Dan Pedersen Almost 2 years and still nothing Prescott Arizona Author: Orem, Utah Guns & Ranges: Classic Barrel & Gunwork Prescott, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
am used auto parts sent 2 blown motors Tampa Nationwide Author: harrison, Michigan Auto Parts: am used auto parts Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

8, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

9, Report #1301920

Apr 26 2016
Miami Lux Limo Miami Lux LimoMiami Lux Real EstateMiami Lux HomesYabadaba Didnt show up, can't get him on the phone to get refund, charged me for 2 trips. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Limousine Services: Miami Lux Limo Miami, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Iceburg Cups I bought 2 Teal yeti Ramblers from them for $43.98 each.  Internet Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 25 2016
CCAVENUE.COM THIS COMPANY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT $44.59 ON fEBRUARY 28, 2016. I HAVE NOTIFIED THEM BY E-MAIL ON 2 OCCASSIONS AND I GET NO SATISFACTION. MUMBAI INDIA Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Clothing Stores: CCAVENUE.COM Internet

Apr 25 2016
Crisis Education Sam McCoy, Barbara Tower Garden 2 I ordered this in the middle of the night and then I found the same thing for $149.00 less.Austin Texas Author: Williston, Florida Nurseries: Crisis Education Austin, Texas

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Carolyn's Contacts I order 2 pair of Carolyn's Contacts and never received them in my mailbox so i feel that i have been ripped off ever since i took a close look and research on her website and came across this site. Now Im I've been ripped off, very angry and it's just petty for a company, if there is any!? to rip people off out of their hard earned money. These are company's that have no morales or brains to start a real legit business. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this company. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Servers: Carolyn's Contacts Internet

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet

Apr 24 2016
Consumer Cellular They told me so many different stories & told me incorrect info numerous times! No communication w/ each other. Took money from my account after they promised 2 take off auto pay due 2 financial hardship, charged me 4 extra Internet when they promised 2 shut off their data, lied about taking off auto pay numerous times, had 2 file dispute w/ my bank & had 2 stop payment on them. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular

Apr 22 2016
Torin Big Red Jacks Tongrun Jacks Sold me a dangerous jack that failed on me an will not refund me after 2 days of purcahse. Ontario California
Author: Smyrna, Georgia Auto Parts: Torin Big Red Jacks Ontario, California

19, Report #1196435

Apr 22 2016
AZ Security Force Arizona Security Force Sean E. Purdy Arizona Security Company Owner Arrested for 2 Felonies Phoenix Arizona
Good Standing with AZ DPS Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: AZ Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 22 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire Quit ur bitchin Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

Apr 22 2016
Global Client Solutions Has anyone filed a class action lawsuit against Global Client Solutions, if not we just need 2 more people to do it. Someone needs to stop them! tulsa, Oklahoma ? Nationwide See Approved Report Author: newport beach, California Credit & Debt Services: selma cossio Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Blood money publishing Jeremy Lamont saunders aka 2 pistols (rapper) con artist, crook, scammer, drug dealer, known felon, inmate. untrustworthy, fraud odessa Florida Author: recordbusiness, Michigan Producers: Blood money publishing odessa, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Modlily I ordered 2 swimsuits from the site with my credit card and have not received them and it's been 3 weeks they have no phone or can reach them by email Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Modlily Internet

Apr 21 2016
NewSouth Window Solutions REVIEW: NewSouth windows 100% American made in Florida, designed specifically for Florida climate. NewSouth's 2 factories in Tampa employs highly skilled workers, trained craftsman to manufacture energy efficient, impact, non-impact windows & doors. NewSouth factory direct to homeowner, offering products 100% American made. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. NewSouth Window Solutions pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with NewSouth Window Solutions, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Offered to pay for services Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: NewSouth Window Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. NewSouth Window Solutions has more than 60 years of combined experience in window manufacturing industry, NewSouth Window Solutions offers both energy efficient windows, impact windows in variety of styles, colors, grid patterns. NewSouth Window Solutions provides factory-direct replacement home windows. NewSouth Window Solutions' factory in Tampa custom builds replacement windows utilizing advan Altamonte Springs, Florida

Apr 20 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Glam EyesBDE Skin Fantastiq This company is deceptive and fraudant in their sales practices. They are selling a product (2) facial cream and eye serum that makes no apparent changes in your facial appearance as promised by the company.  San Diego California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California