FSHOODIA BURN FAT BURN FAT 2 LEANRX XTREME BURN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn
There may be more specific results for "fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn"
For more specific results for "fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Buycheapfollowerslikes.org This is not a company but an individual located out if India. He goes by 2 names, Rajiv Sharma, and Arjun Singh. Scam Artist India Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Buycheapfollowerslikes.org Internet

Jun 24 2017
skinrevive4you.com dietawaketalentedskin charged me 2 payments of $89.95 for nothing Internet Author: Wheaton, Illinois Skin Care: skinrevive4you.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 23 2017
www.bestnewtrends.com First the only reason why im doing this is too help people in the future by getting ripped off i bought two items from this company one items took 2 months and a half to get the other product i bought i never got and the owner of this company Andy never g Scam nver buy from them Ottawa Internet Author: Ottawa, Wyoming Liars: www.bestnewtrends.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
bank of america risk department the 2 nms i cgt thr were chris i spk to wed am and roxanne i spk to thrsd am i am a victim of gang stalking of the sort where gangs are backed by establishment and law enforcement--- Nationwide Author: west hollywood, California Banks: bank of america risk department Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Worldwide Travel Services Inc. I bought 2 plane tickets to Bangladesh from them for $875 each. They gave me the receipt and reservation confirmation. Now they are gone and can't find them anywhere. Jackson Heights New York Author: Jamaica, New York Travel Agencies: Worldwide Travel Services Inc. Jackson Heights, New York

Jun 23 2017
NeuLift Skin Care NeuLift RIP OFF! Walgreen's site. NeuLift pop-up appears. Want to try this cream for $5.99 with your order today? Sure, I do. NEXT thing you know you're getting billed $91.90 x 2=$183.80 EVERY MONTH and they DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS! STAY AWAY! Fountain Valley California Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Care Fountain Valley, California

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
Paramount Properties Pros Contact: Amy Meyers Agreement to Market Time Share Proeerty, Paid $2995. for Agreement Dated 2/2017 Orlando Florida Author: Leesville, Louisiana Realtors: Paramount Properties Pros Orlando, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 20 2017
Rafael Lujano, Xtreme Design & Construction, Construction Xtreme, Construction Extreme Licence # 968345 Dishonest contractor. Sub-standard, poor work. Stolen property from home. BEWARE San Marcos California Author: SAN MARCOS, California Building Services: Rafael Lujano San Marcos , California

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Notary Spot Has owed me payment for 2 signings since August 2016. Will not return calls or emails. I am in Virginia. seabrook Texas Author: Yorktown, Virginia Notary: Notary Spot seabrook, Texas

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 19 2017
Erotic monkey Erotic monkey has not removed my account for the past 2 weeks i have asked nomurous times. Im under kandylious on the site. I would love to have my ad removed because i have gotten a better job and dont want this screwing it up on me. Internet Author: Lanoka harbor, New Jersey Strippers & Dancers: Erotic monkey Internet

Jun 18 2017
2-10 Homeowners Warranty 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora Colorado Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Consumer Services: 2-10 Homeowners Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Jun 18 2017
RoofCore International Hamlin Hills Hamlin Hills Farms Hamlin Hills Barbeque Fat Moon BBQ RoofCore International Roofcore CMR Manufacturing Gooftech SmartRoof Report-A-Leak Henry Lee Hamlin, III Henry Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Refusal To Pay Outstanding Bill Forsyth Georgia
Added information Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: RoofCore International Forsyth, Georgia

Jun 18 2017
Amanda Bennsson Amanda Benson Posted a Tahoe for 2 k saying husband dies she would pay shipping from Florida Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Amanda Bennsson Internet

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Jun 18 2017
P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale RIPOFF, PST Computers in. Fort. Lauderdale IS A RIPOFF! We took my iPad to PST computers for repair. THEY CHARGED ME $90.00 IN ADVANCE. They had it 2 days, and we paid $80 EXTRA because PST said it needed an LCD display. The day after we picked it u RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF P.S.T. COMPUTERS Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: P.S.T Computers Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 18 2017
BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED bitgrow.biz bit grow with roi of 7%fr lifelong 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom, W11 2 126c Elgin Crescent, London, United Kingdom
Author: davanagere, Alabama Financial Services: BITGROW INVESTMENTS LIMITED