Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Oct 25 2016
Car Match USA Alan Palange This company is the biggest rip off sub-leasing cars, this company owes me $3500-00 for Damage on car, 2 months of lease payments and paking violation from sub-Leaser West Palm Beach Florida Author: Southampton, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 24 2016
Dermafi and Rejuven8 2 Free trials turned into more than $170.00! Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Dermafi and Rejuven8 Internet

Oct 24 2016
Sonia Davies Donation Project E&F Accountants LLPBarr. Adam Tamarson Requesting address/phone number for cash fund release Dublin 2 Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: Sonia Davies Donation Project Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Sonnys camp n travel My 2016 camper has flooded 2 times. The tablet that controls the jacks & the slide out has yet to EVER work. The windows on the slide out leaked. Concord North Carolina Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Customer: Sonnys camp n travel Concord, North Carolina

Oct 24 2016
Car loan llc Was a rip off payed my payment have 2 different names no contract and need my title cleard Florida amd a las Vegas address Oklahoma Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Car loan llc Oklahoma

Oct 24 2016
Regressions Skincare In their Facebook add they said to try their free samples of their product a you needed to do was pay $4.95 and $5.95 respectively . They send you the product but actually if you do not call in 2 weeks after shipment you end up paying over 85.00 a piece for the samples. They said it was in the fine print and you should have read the fine print.  All I can do is warn someone else about this scam so they can become aware not to fall for this. Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Regressions Skincare

Oct 22 2016
10:28 AM, Robert not honoring a warranty that we took out for 2 extra years including in home service brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fender Moving and Storage, llc Have been fighting with them for 2 months to get my $300 deposit back. Author: New Bern, North Carolina Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
Golden Romance Kennel / Bear of Gold Kennel Ana Cvorkov Aleksandra Karapandzic Katarina Savkić & Mladen Bojan Zeljkovic Gordana Djurdjic Meda Savkic SCAMMED BY ALL THESE PEOPLE ON 2 DOG SALES WATCH OUT SO YOU ARE NOT SCAMMED TOO Ana Cvorkov Veljkova 106 22411 Kraljevci Serbia SERBIA
Author: North Carolina Dog Breeders: Golden Romance Kennel/Bear of Gold Kennel

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio I have a better idea Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing 2% Guarantee or Refund Not Honored Chicago Illinois Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Work at Home Business: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
food lovers fat loss sytem I discovered I was charged monthly by this company and do not recall signing up for program after I looked at it encino Internet/california Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: food lovers fat loss sytem Internet

Oct 16 2016
wang gang bought a Jersey from Pittsburgh fan attic paid the extra 19.95 shipping for 2 day service it never came called and they said no order was ever made 25 days later it come in from china so badly made for a 80 dollar jersey china Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: wang gang Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Burn Fraud. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Ohatchee, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 14 2016
DiscountBAT.COM Sent 2 bad batteries of which I had to send the first out at my expense. San Diego California Author: Holbrook, Massachusetts On-Line Business: DiscountBAT.COM San Diego, California

Oct 13 2016
LUX STYLE Lux international Sent 2 quickmax. Product 527. Quickmax are 2 boxes for eyelash growth Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Questionable Activities: LUX STYLE Nationwide