Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 27 2016
2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY JAILBUSTERS THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO TAKE MY MONEY AFTER MY SON IS IN CUSTODY Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Bail Bonds: 2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 27 2016
Thrive Market Unauthorized membership charge 2 months after telling them 3 times I wanted to cancel membership! Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Food Stores: Thrive Market Internet

Sep 26 2016
Conway Vanlines (Miami, FL) SCAM! Doubled our price, left with 1/2 our things, other 1/2 never delivered Miami Florida Author: Indio, California Moving Companies: Conway Vanlines (Miami, FL) Miami, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Perfecter Beauty Products Fraudulent email address, took 2 debits to my account for more money than they should have! location unknown. Not put on website Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Perfecter Beauty Products Internet

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 23 2016
YQ premium 2 sale Fake plastic shoes, stollen design for a ripoff price- fraudery China Internet
Author: Rijeka, Alabama Door to Door Sales: YQ premium 2 sale Internet

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered 2 peanut clocks and haven't received either. Their contact info is bogus. Internet Author: Atascadero, California Miscellaneous Electronics: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 21 2016
DW Planker rented 2 yrs took 1200$ depost and wanting 4000.00 more after moving out greenwood in Author: Whiteland, Indiana Civil Rights Violators: DW Planker greenwood ,

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pure Breeders LLC Sold me a puppy for $2500.00 that has 2 congential defects that require thousands of dollars and won't refund the money or compensate me. Florida Nationwide Author: Arnold, Maryland Dog Catchers: Pure Breeders LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
certified transmission and service paid 1100 dollars for a rebuilt transmission with a 2 year warranty didnt even last 2 months commerce city Colorado Author: commerce city, Colorado Auto Repair Service: certified transmission and service commerce city, CO

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt, 2-Pieces MILLERSBURG, Ohio Internet Really? Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Parts: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Rejuvenem Anti-Aging Moisturizer was offered free if we paid shipping of $4.95 There were no stipulations about trying the product or incurring future charges. They charged my account $4.95 on Sept 2/16 and another $89.95 on Sept 20/16 St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Strongsville, Ohio Beauty Salons: Heacamp*antiaging Internet

Sep 20 2016
slotnuts casino has not paid me my winnings that I won on 2/28/2016 I call to get updates on my withdrawl of a total of $8000.00 Internet Author: Geneva, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: slotnuts casino Internet

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 19 2016
Premier disability They forgot to file my claim after 2 years Minneapolis Minnesota Nationwide Author: Richmond, Illinois Lawyers: Premier disability Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Zurvita Zeal Cancelled auto ship after 12 months and 2 months later started charging me again! Houston Texas Author: Bloomington, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Zurvita Houston, Texas