FSHOODIA BURN FAT BURN FAT 2 LEANRX XTREME BURN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn
There may be more specific results for "fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn"
For more specific results for "fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381983

Jun 28 2017
the open box loveland colorado Open Box means you dont get anything in it....they only had 1/2 of what they were selling, used, no disclosure it was used!! Loveland Colorado Author: Alabama Adult Care Facilities: the open box loveland colorado Loveland, Colorado

Jun 28 2017
Xtreme Kurves I paid my money for 2 items which came up to $71.00 and didn't receive my order and no one anwers my phone call or my emails and its been 2 weeks now Nationwide
Author: Newport News, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Xtreme Kurves Nationwide

3, Report #1381943

Jun 28 2017
Best car buys denver Sold 2 junk cars in 2 years. Denver Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Best car buys denver Denver , Colorado

4, Report #1381915

Jun 28 2017
public storage I went to Public Storage on Azusa Ave, in Azusa CA on June 20th to pay my storage at 11:00am to stop it from being auctioned at 11:30am.  The distrct manager, Denise, was running late and didnt get there until almost 1:00pm.  I sat there for 2 hrs and when she finally arrived told me I couldnt pay on my storage and that she was running late. She got up and ran out the door after telling one of her workers to give me corporates #. I was in shock, her worker gave me the # and then rudely told me I would have to step outside. azusa California Author: Glendora, California Tenants: public storage azusa, California

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Ways 2 rent Jacksonville Florida Author: Huntsville, Alabama Credit Services: Ways 2 rent Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Warrior Trading Conversation opened. 1 read message.Skip to contentUsing Gmail with screen readers More 11 of 4,357 Re: Question from Inbox xWarrior Trading 9:46 AM ,2 hours ago, to meHi Steve,You are banned from our community for severa From Helpful to Hateful in a Short Time. Vermont
Response Author: Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: Warrior Trading

Jun 27 2017
Wireless Advocates AKA Costco Wholesale AKA Wireless Advocates at Costco Wholesale Purchased 2 Iphones on Buy One Get One offer, ended up being charged fully for both phones. Seattle Washington Author: Westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seattle, Washington

Jun 27 2017
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Scam, Asenine, Ridiculous, Difficult, Waste of Money Decatur Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
advance auto parts ATT antifreeze rebated $5.00 per gallons on 2 gallons not aproved hialeah FLORIDA Author: hialeah, Florida Auto Parts: advance auto parts Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 26 2017
DermaFolia Did not order repeat deliveries. Thought I was trying a sample. Was billed full amount for 2 months of 94.52 San Diego California Author: The Hills, Texas Skin Care: DermaFolia San Diego, California

Jun 26 2017
sprint I went in with my husband and 2 kids to the sprint store, we purchased our phones. after about two years we wanted to get continue with sprint but they said we had to turn in the phones because they were leased.overland park Kansas Question Author: canyon lake, California Telephones: sprint overland park, Kansas

Jun 26 2017
Tiger Direct 2 time they as in Tirger Direct when buying something wanted my SS # for some kind of safe visa online most things have come from Florida in past Internet Author: Nasua, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: home use Internet

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Buycheapfollowerslikes.org This is not a company but an individual located out if India. He goes by 2 names, Rajiv Sharma, and Arjun Singh. Scam Artist India Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Buycheapfollowerslikes.org Internet

Jun 24 2017
skinrevive4you.com dietawaketalentedskin charged me 2 payments of $89.95 for nothing Internet Author: Wheaton, Illinois Skin Care: skinrevive4you.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 23 2017
www.bestnewtrends.com First the only reason why im doing this is too help people in the future by getting ripped off i bought two items from this company one items took 2 months and a half to get the other product i bought i never got and the owner of this company Andy never g Scam nver buy from them Ottawa Internet Author: Ottawa, Wyoming Liars: www.bestnewtrends.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
bank of america risk department the 2 nms i cgt thr were chris i spk to wed am and roxanne i spk to thrsd am i am a victim of gang stalking of the sort where gangs are backed by establishment and law enforcement--- Nationwide Author: west hollywood, California Banks: bank of america risk department Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Worldwide Travel Services Inc. I bought 2 plane tickets to Bangladesh from them for $875 each. They gave me the receipt and reservation confirmation. Now they are gone and can't find them anywhere. Jackson Heights New York Author: Jamaica, New York Travel Agencies: Worldwide Travel Services Inc. Jackson Heights, New York

Jun 23 2017
NeuLift Skin Care NeuLift RIP OFF! Walgreen's site. NeuLift pop-up appears. Want to try this cream for $5.99 with your order today? Sure, I do. NEXT thing you know you're getting billed $91.90 x 2=$183.80 EVERY MONTH and they DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS! STAY AWAY! Fountain Valley California Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Care Fountain Valley, California

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey