Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
Villaire Free Serum Priscilla Industries 30 day free trial Villaire Serum. In less than 14days my bank was charged $98.77, and set my banking for recurring payments of $98.77 every 2 weeks! Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Hunnington Beach , California Attorneys General: Villaire Free Serum Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
Global Payments charged 331/2 percent credit card processing fee? Nationwide Author: san antonio, Texas Criminal Justice System: Global Payments Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Speed Auto Sales Speed Auto Sales and LeasingPerryTim BrownBillMike RussoMichael RussoMike RussoMichael AminovMike AminovMamon Aminov Send me a deposit to hold the car!!! Find a Family member to Finance the Car!!! We have no record of your deposit!!! Phoenix Arizona FBI gets involved!!! 2/3/16 Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Speed Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 22 2016
Pacific Coast Re-Bath Mike StormsBlair Storms Misrepresented material to be used, charged 20% restocking fee for item not ordered, left my shower stall 1/2 out of square Oxnard California Author: Ventura, California Builders & Contractors: Pacific Coast Re-Bath Oxnard, California

Jul 22 2016
Fat Loss Factor took $47 dollars from me and never sent the product Carmel Indiana Author: Manteo, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fat Loss Factor Internet

Jul 22 2016
Heavenly Look creamy touch Nouveau Skin Care Serum, Tranquille eye cream i payed with cc,for shipping and was charged for 2 different companies products with NO knowledge of that Internet Author: Kalama, Washington Weightloss Programs: Heavenly Look Internet

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
GEO HOLIDAY 13 years ago we were pressured to sign a contract. We paid them in full ( $10,000). For the past 2 years we are trying to break the contract. We are retired and can no longer afford their yearly maintenance fees. They refuse to end our contract.this year GEOs' prisoner Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Timeshare Rentals: GEO HOLIDAY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 21 2016
ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio ABC Warehouse Mansfield , ohio They refused to take a refrigerater back that was junk. We, only had it for 2 days and it had ice and the doors would not close Mansfield Ohio Author: New Haven, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio Nationwide

Rotula 2 Comunicacion Visual Stole Half of my Last Salery Palma Son Castello
Author: algaida, South Carolina Employment Services: Rotula 2 Palma, South Carolina

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 21 2016
ZENO AUTO PARTS Ripped off my credit card for an expensive door mirror, when I didnt get in 2 weeks I went to this site. My credit card was also used in CA. but didnt connect that right away. Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Austin, Minnesota Auto Parts: ZENO AUTO PARTS Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
CRS Mediation Firm Michael Lowery, and 2 both name Chris Johnson Law Firm, Mediation Firm; CRS Nationwide Author: montgomery, Alabama Financial Services: CRS Mediation Firm Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. Held my $998.00 for 3 1/2 months before delivering product San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. San Diego, California

Jul 21 2016
Teleteria jay servidio Bought 2 Sites, Got Poor Quality, then no money back New York Internet Author: Chadron, Nebraska Adult Web Site: Teleteria Internet

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 20 2016
Experian inc fico score Bob Shields.1800.5351255x#6875 from EXPERIAN. On 7/2/16 Received a letter heading CHASE BANK. U.S.A. Po box 15077-5077 Wilmington. Re: said my app was denied. AMAZON credit card.I cald the number to exsp tel#1888.3973742.was the transfer to BOB Shields  Internet
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc and itstru Author: Montebello, California Credit & Debt Services: Experian inc fico score internet

Jul 20 2016
Max97 Edge97 winner to Bahamas Cruise - saying your the 18th caller and you've won 2 tickets to the Bahamas Tampa Florida Internet Author: Odessa, Florida Tours & Excursions: Max97 Internet

Jul 20 2016
svcrt.com in the last 2 months they took almost 120 dollars off my amex card june 14 29.95,july16 29.95,july17,29.95,july18 29.95.nevada nevada You shoudl call them, here is number Author: Austin , Texas Sales People: svcrt.com Austin, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Wayne Hermansen I had contracted with Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC to have 2 driveways installed, one in my rental home and one in my personal home. Mr. Hermansen then subcontracted the work to a second party omitting much of the work that was contracted with Sterling Construction. He was caught then fired. He has kept $4300.00 in deposits that he will not return. Highland Indiana Author: Dyer, Indiana Home Improvements: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Highland, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Brad Thomas commercialleads.net Took $2500 to provide commercial mortgage leads with a guarantee of at lease 2 sales. Leads were old and reworked names. never got any sales and my refund was refused, would not communicate with me at all to give a reason for refusing refund. Complete scam. . Jacksonville Florida Author: Stevensville, Maryland Loan Brokers: Brad Thomas Internet

Jul 19 2016
panthersshop.us I ordered a Carolina Panters Jersey and was told I would have my tracking number in 48 hours and the jersey in 2 weeks. I have neither and ZERO correspondance. Internet Author: Black Mountain, North Carolina Specialty Stores: panthersshop.us Internet