Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Jan 15 2017
2 Brothers Floor Coverings Travis Rice Con Artists and Incompetent. They will take your deposit and not complete the work. Hire someone else. Ft. Collins Colorado Author: Ft. Collins, Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: 2 Brothers Floor Coverings Ft. Collins, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
Yuguang Liu Presented themselves as Longchamp Outlet. Sent me a poor quality imitation of 2 bags ordered. Had no bill in their name. Shanghai China Author: Wilmette, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Yuguang Liu

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 Botched bleach job Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg , Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class UniverseOrder #350444 Ordered 2 cute puppy banks for children -$43.98 Louisiana Author: Sheffield, Iowa Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
U.S. Dept. of Education $2 million FRAUD, now much more Southern Illinois University Edwardsville .,et.al. Nationwide Author: Venice, Florida Colleges and Universities: U.S. Dept. of Education Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
HobbiesDiscount.net I ordered 2 balloon fish on Nov 7th. They charged my credit card, and never shipped the order. I have emailed them and sent them FB messages, to no avail. Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: HobbiesDiscount.net Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

1 and 2 Automotive Sketchy is an Understatement Dallas Texas
Author: Plano, Texas Auto Dealers: 1 and 2 Automotive Dallas, Texas

Jan 09 2017
EYENoir SKINNoir Free trial for $4.95 on internet add while on Google.com and they billed my for both samples and then 2 more that I did not order. Internet Author: Concord, California Drug Manufacturers: EYENoir Internet

Jan 09 2017
Hobbies Discount Team I ordered 2 reversible umbrellas for about $60.00 as Christmas presents in November of 2016 and have yet to receive them. Internet Author: Lynn Haven, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Hobbies Discount Team Internet

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Lacey @ Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Shore Tactical Sales on GunBroker.com for Federal Armament. They ship defective and dangerous firearms and ammo. When you attempt to contact either no one answers the phone . Eventually you get an email disputing your claim. The ATF needs to be aware of them distributing dangerous firearms and ammo. They only want your money and evade any return issues. These 2 names, Shore Tactical in Maryland and Federal Armament in Arkansas should be avoided and investigated for FRAUD. Arkansas and Maryland Author: WINNIE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Icon Fitness Nordic track.com Waiting 2 months for a Nordic Track Treadmill DELIVERY ! Logan Utah Author: Milford, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Icon Fitness Logan, Utah

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico