Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

May 25 2016
Lowes 3800 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia #2732 Paid cash at register and idiots confiscate 2 bags of concrete out of my truck! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Building Products: Lowes Aramingo Ave Philadelphia Nationwide

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 25 2016
Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product Product back ordered 2 months, cancelled order, charged anyhow Montgomeryville PA Author: Thousand Oaks, California Beauty Products: Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product PA

May 24 2016
Xtreme Backyards Warranty is a scam. They don't back their product! Nipomo California Author: Orcutt, California Pools & Saunas: Xtreme Backyards Nipomo, California

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they bought several suzuki samurais from me still owe me money wrote me a bad check lutz Florida Author: kissimmee , Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Radiant Eye Serum / Skin Lush / Royal Serum Offered a ATrial of a product only to charge my account $200 2 weeks later Downey or Santa Ana california Finally Found An Address Author: Long Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
Yet again... Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
Intuit Turbotax Charge you for free tax return 2 months later Rochester, MN Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Intuit Turbotax Internet

May 22 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they sold me a salvage suzuki samurai for 7.500 that they paid 500 dollars for with wrong milage lutz Florida Author: tampa fl, Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 21 2016
Oceane Beauty 2 High pressure sales, product does not do what it claimed, home show purchase, no returns. Las Vegas/Internet Internet
Author: Yorba Linda, California Alternative Health: Oceane Internet

May 20 2016
Kami Shade I placed a order on April 30 and necer received it, but mut money was taking out of my account on May2 . I have sent 2 emails and never received a response back. Internet Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Kami Shade Internet

May 20 2016
Mid Capital Management Charged my bank acct for 2 items not given permission to do, supposed to be free trial only Centennial Colorado Author: Santee, California TV Advertisements: Mid Capital Management Centennial, Colorado

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
Sears Refused to replace a craftsman 1/2 ratchet with a craftsman lifetime warranty montgomery Alabama Thanks Author: ramer, Alabama Hardware & Tools: Sears montgomery, Alabama

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 19 2016
roy carter of fincen This person sent me a text about 2 weeks ago say , they received 3 allegations about outstanding loans for $672.. In the the next 48 hours a case will be registered against me and a warrent of arrest will be issue. They say text them back to resolved it. Nationwide Author: san pablo, California Unusual Rip-Off: roy carter of fincen Nationwide

May 19 2016
Jeff Morgan from Legal Services Accused me of fraud and threatened that an officer would show up at my door in 2 hours. Washington, D.C. Washington, D.C Author: Los Angeles , California Financial Services: Jeff Morgan - Legal Services Internet

May 18 2016
Furniture Outlet World It took 5 1/2 months to get my order - 174 days! North Carolina Padding your version of the truth perhaps? Author: Creston, Iowa Mail Order Services: Furniture Outlet World Nationwide

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates