Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 09 2017
Champsapperal I ordered 2 minnesota vikings jerseys....a month ago.....I got one but not the most expensive one I don't know Internet Author: Wahpeton, North Dakota Sporting-good Manufactures: Champsapperal Internet

Jan 09 2017
RON EUGENE LEE CAPTAIN RON, CAPTRON1 RONALD EUGENE LEE, Jr Ron freinded me and told me he was into buying scrap metals from this guy who tested metals for mining companies. This guy then sold the metal to Ron who then took it to a friend of his that melted it down into salable bars that he sold . Ron says I'll have doubled your money in 2-3 weeks. PHOENIX Arizona
RON EUGENE LEE IS A CROOK IN PHOENIX Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RON EUGENE LEE PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
High class universe Dog piggy bank! I ordered 2 banks, they charged my cc, never sent the product, don't return emails and now the website is not a website Internet Author: North Wales , Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: High class universe Internet

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Jan 08 2017
Rise Broadband Sold me a 2 year contract for Internet service that doesn't work Durant oklahoma Author: calera, Oklahoma Internet: Rise Broadband Loveland , Colorado

Jan 07 2017
Jonathan Greenhill: Broadcast Atlanta Broadcast Atlanta never paid the entire Prague office (7 employees) more than 2 months salary Atlanta Georgia
Author: Prague, Alabama Video & Film Production: Jonathan Greenhill: Broadcast Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
Enterprize Rent-A-Car Audatex North America Inc.Canada Damage RecoveryMars Collision a scratch that was puit on the passenger dide bumper cost me $489.32. They added new metal and took 4.3 hours to fix. They charged me for 2 days loss of use. Kingston Ontario Author: Lyndhurst, Ontario Body Work & Repair: Enterprize Rent-A-Car Kingston , Ontario

Jan 06 2017
JDC Products a deliberate Ripoff and fraud. After initial e-mails regarding payment I ordered from JDC Products on November 2, 2016. Apologies but no products received. Don't know Don't know Author: Tolvsrød, Alabama Manufactured Home Dealers: JDC Products

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Handyman I have a life time membership with Handyman and for at least a 2 years now have not received a mag. or any responce from them I tought they were out of business,yet I see there mags in stores. Boonville North Carolina Author: Boonville, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Handyman Boonville, North Carolina

Jan 04 2017
High Class Universe Haven't received dog coin banks. I ordered 2 if them fire myour grandchildren. Internet
Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 04 2017
Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Magic Tracks Rip off, customer service about non existent. On hold 2 1/2 HOURS Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Springfield, Vermont TV Advertisements: Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
99Santa.com Ordered a bluetooth car adapter on 11/30/2016. Was told 2 - 3 week delivery. As of 1/4...no product and they are not replying to my email inquiries. But they sure did take my money! Avoid at all cost. Shenzhen, China 3200 N America Drive, W. Seneca, NY, 142 Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: 99Santa.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
Knick of Time Placed an order for a watch almost 2 months ago and have not recieved my merchandice. After emailing a complaint with them they notified me that somehow my shipment was lost and that they have reordered it. A monthe and a half later I have not recieved any shipping & tracking information and no watch! Internet Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Knick of Time Internet

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Tracy Ordered 1 bottle of IntelligenAdvanced Brain Formula 30 caps. Arrived with 2 extra btls. past Aug. 16; Kept arriving monthly after that. Tried calling; no answer several x. Finally got thru totracy She would refund only last month's btl. These pills were making me sick. I moved, but they still kept coming. I now have to call my bank to have charges reversed. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Merritt Island, Florida Telemarketers: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jan 03 2017
EZ Business Funding LLC Merchant Capital Advance Came 2 our biz reprogrammed our CC terminals by telling us a lie, loan was for 27,000 with a repay over 43,000. Started taking money out of our acct and never funded us our advance. New York, New York Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EZ Business Funding LLC New York, New York

Jan 03 2017
Fat Burner Plus Sold a product totally 'over hyped' & a complete waste of money for me Troy Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Fat Burner Plus Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
RX Helper Scam,; charged us for and we never received any meds; deceived; they continued to request additional info from us, we complied each time from July to Nov., no med; emails and phone calls indicate med woyld be sent on 2 or 3 weeks.. , Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Other Drug Manufacturers: RX Helper Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
Bobsoutlets.com Never shipped my COUNTERFEIT NORTH FACE COAT and has been 10 days waiting for my refund !!! Customer support phone # is never working and TAKES 2 TO 3 DAYS TO GET ANY REPLIES FROM EMAIL. IF YOU ACTUALLY EVER GET A REPLY!!! Internet Internet Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Internet

Jan 02 2017
Cash Advance Inc Hilary DawsonTracy Anderson I received an email from these people saying I owed 1352.76 dollars and if I didn't contact them and settle with them they would file suit against me in court. I have never heard from them before yet they gave a date of March 8 2015 that they have tried to contact me from. That was almost 2 years ago and they are just now threading to file suit. Well just let them file. Author: Deville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc

Jan 02 2017
Rotita rotita.com NAVY BLUE BLAZER ORDERED DEC 1 2016 28.00 DEBITED FROM CHECKING ON DEC 2 2016 TELEPHONE NUMBER IS NON WORKING AND DESPITE EMAILING ALL THE INFO-NO RESPONSE...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! PERHAPS SAN JOSE CA-BUT THAT IS PROBABLY BOGUS TOO Internet Author: Depere, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: Rotita Internet