Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Jan 29 2016
Vulexa & Skinology Advertised a trial sample of those 2 skin products for $5 ?, then continued sending jars of this product ea. month charging 20 times more than the original cost. San Diego California Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Vulexa & Skinology San Diego, California

Jan 29 2016
Gigsalad I have a site on Gigsalad called Elvis Singing Telegrasm by Floyd THey never put peoples reviews on my site this is not there policies and I only received 2 gigs out of 50 gigs Gigsalad is a liar. Springfield Missouri Author: Kentwood , Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Gigsalad Springfield, Missouri

Jan 29 2016
Clubwhitesmile sent a message thru Yahtzee came for a chance to win Iphone 6 said my credit card would only be charged $1.99 to wn opportunity to enter draw. Apparently in the fine print, it says for some period of time my credit card will b charged $119 per month. I caught this on month 2 and now they are telling me my card will be charged for longer Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jan 28 2016
Dermajeun prolevis I ordered these 2 products for the cost of shipping and handling $5.95 each. After researching about these products I found they do not work. I set out to call them on dayour 7, but they never answered and kept me on hold for more than 1 hour. And counting. Utah
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Medical Laboratories: Dermajeun Internet

Jan 28 2016
Frontier Communications Corp Promised 12 MBS only recieved 1/2. Nationwide Author: Fultonville, New York Internet: Frontier Communications Corp Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
encante spoke to 2 of the rudest reps in my 77 yrs. asked for refund & was 'told take it or leave it.' Internet Author: new rochelle, New York Sales People: encante Internet

Jan 28 2016
Mercer Transportation Turn and Burn Lousville Kentucky Author: bowling green, Kentucky Liars: Mercer Transportation Lousville, Kentucky

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
Drone-Works Drone Works, Zac Davis Scumbag, Scammer, FAKE DJI Repair Center for Inspire, Lies about Drone Nerds outsourcing their Repairs to Him Binghamton New York Really Fred? Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hobby Shops: Drone-Works Binghamton, New York

Jan 25 2016
Dgaga Flagship Store of Aliexpress scam for quick money No product receive after 2+months, seller refused to refund. China Internet Author: Markham, Ontario Adult Care Facilities: Medical Personnel: Dgaga Flagship Store Internet

Jan 25 2016
acto-tech.com Kery I bought 2 laptops for $483.00 he then told me I had to $320.00 because Chinese customs had required those payments to release the laptops or they would throw them away. I paid $483, then $320 and then$150 because he was giving me one free and I had to pay the customs fee. He never sent anything and never responded to my emails again. Baoan, Shenzhen Internet Author: miami, Florida Computer Stores: acto-tech.com Internet

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum SCAM $89.95 X 2 ! 14 DAY TRIAL Will not reimburse when canceled, Santa Anna Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Products: Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum Internet

Jan 24 2016
David Stanley Dodge in Mid West City I worked at this dealership in the sales department for 2 weeks. I had to quit due to my conscious.Midwest city OK Author: Midwest Ciy, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: David Stanley Dodge in Mid West City

40, Report #1281968

Jan 23 2016
Award notification commission north American division John McNabb which sounds familiar to Ed McMahon confirmed that I won $2 million. Big surprise!!! Guess who is still broke? ME!!! Kanas city Kansas Author: Panama city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Award notification commission north American division Kanas city, Kansas

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

42, Report #1281920

Jan 23 2016
All American Capital Group,Inc Voronica Telley Richard and Duran We were told that Allamericangroup would finance us in 90 days if we would pay them $2,995.00 we pay the up front fee and it been 2 years now and nothing. We lost our business depending on this funding and promise. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: All American Capital Group,Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

43, Report #1281919

Jan 23 2016
Ngoa G700 Flashlights I ordered 2 G700 Flashlights on 12-24-15 and have not received any Flashlights and it has been a month. The last time I called them they hung up on me. Saint Charles Mo. Internet Author: Irrigon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ngoa G700 Flashlights Internet

Jan 23 2016
Harvest Moon Loans Dakota when i first applied for a $300.00 loan it took forever to payback they were taking $82.00 or $87.00 out of my bank account every 2 weeks. Then i recevied a text on my cell stating my loan was paid off and i can borrow another $300.00, I called back but in my account they deposited only $160.00 now i have to pay $87.00 back every two weeks for $300.00 when they only gave me $160.00 California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Liars: Harvest Moon Loans Internet

Jan 22 2016
ADT Now raising there contracts 2 four years and going nothing but up but legally without 2 signatures on contract it does not legally bind you Lynn Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Lynn,, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: ADT Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors NFA 2 Phony pieces of Paper that say I've Won a Cash Prize of 1,560,000.00 my listing number is 01242341673. Massapequa Park New York Author: Amarillo, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Massapequa Park, New York

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Raoul I believe - name card was hard to read 2 company reps came to door wearing orange t shirts.  Tried bullying me to open door. After several refusals he wouldn't go away.  When I said I would call the police he called us fu**ing idiots. Internet, Utah
Never open your door! Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Internet, Utah

Jan 21 2016
vivint vivint alarms ripped off my mentallly disabled grandmother, stuck her with 48 mo. contract on fixed income, wouldn't let me cancel it bc i was 2 days 2 late to help her north little rock, Arkansas things are more complicated Author: north little rock, Arkansas Home Security: Vivint north little rock, Arkansas

Jan 21 2016
NH SYSTEMS APS FREDERIKSBERG Took 2 payments of $119.00 from my account. I don't know who they are. Internet Author: Mississauga, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: NH SYSTEMS APS FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 20 2016
encante skin internet ad for 2 bottles for 5.95 ea. charged 5.95 + 5.95 +99.00 + 91.00 on my credit card. offered me 50% off on phone. Thought it was trial we no extra charges. Santa Ana, CA California Author: Guilford, Connecticut Alternative Health: encante skin Nationwide