FSHOODIA BURN FAT BURN FAT 2 LEANRX XTREME BURN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn
There may be more reports for "fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn"
For more results perform a general search for "fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

26, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 15 2017
Revita Youth 30 day free trial ordered on January 28 2017 charged 99 dollars and 98 dollars on February 2 2017 St. Petersburg Florida Author: Mason, Ohio Skin Care: Revita Youth St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Liberty Auto Warranty Don't use this company. They are a scam or don't know what they are doing. Anthony thinks he know everything and is the most arrogant, unprofessional a*hole I have ever dealt with. I have spoken to every Mercedes Certified repair shop, Mercedes Benz themselves and 2 transmission shop and they all said the same thing. On a 2005 S430, the transmission is VIN specific and you cannot just buy a junk transmission and put it in that car, it will not run. They don't want to hear it. They are telling me that is not true and I have to prove it in writing. Pick up the phone, do some research. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Warranty: Liberty Auto Warranty Florida

Mar 13 2017
Food Lover's Fat Loss System Provida Life Sciences won't cancel automatic charges; ripoff; scam Encino,California Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Food Lover's Fat Loss System Internet

Mar 13 2017
FaceReplen Ordered facereplen 2 jars of cream and was charge $12.43 for shipping. On the 14 day I was charged $300.00 for I notified them not within 14 days to cancel future orders. North York (Toronto) Ont. internet Author: sudbury, Ontario Cross-Border Scams: FaceReplen North York (Toronto) Ont.,

Mar 13 2017
iPostal1 Billed 2 months and never received any mail. Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Mailbox Rentals: iPostal1 Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 13 2017
M.B.T Group Sam mbt failed to pay me my last 2 weeks pay. He owes me 3700.00 Dollars mount prospect Illinois Author: zephyrhills, Florida Travel Services: M.B.T Group mount prospect, Illinois

Mar 12 2017
Dunkin Donuts Bad treatment , they kicked me out right 2 minutes after selling me a drink at 9:42 pm even thought on the door it said it closes at 10 pm ,when I addressed it to them they said they don't care and they told me to get out. Brooklyn New York GET A LIFE LOSER!!! Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dunkin Donuts Brooklyn , New York

Mar 12 2017
Xtreme Kurves Paid 50 dollars for this horrible waist trainer.  Texas Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Clothing Stores: Xtreme Kurves Internet

Mar 12 2017
Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Apex Synergy Solutions LLC, Revived youth creams, HFrevive online scame saying they will send you samples for 4.95 but next thing you know they have chaged 2 charges of 92 and $98 PO Box 35530 St Petersburg, Florida Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Internet

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
giftcard zen giftcard zen sell giftcard zero as the balance on their cards is big fat zero Flagstaff Arizona Author: Dresden, Ohio Consumer Services: giftcard zen Internet

Mar 11 2017
Jordan Green Productions & Tin Box Weddings Steals customer's money and does not return a phone call / Email for 2 months Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Photography: Jordan Green Productions omaha, Nebraska

Mar 11 2017
beauty wrinkle cream 2 hidden subscription scams new york Author: tualatin, Oregon Home HealthCare: beauty wrinkle cream Internet

Mar 11 2017
Chic 2 chic Ripoff my consignment Foxboro Author: Norton , Massachusetts Sales People: Chic 2 chic Internet

Mar 11 2017
Parisian Glow Agreed to a free trial of the face cream and eye lifting serum. All I had to do was pay for shipping. About 2 weeks later I found a charge to my bank for $89.92 and $84.95. Never at anytime did I agree to these charges. Called and had to talk with 3 different people before they said they would refund my money. Still not sure if I will ever see my money again. This company needs to be stopped before they rip off someone else. A class action suit should be filed against this company. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Brookfield , Wisconsin Internet Marketing Companies: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 10 2017
P and 0 survey Sent check to deposit. Says I keep $300. Rest of it do moneygram.s 2 names given. Ripped it all up Ohio Ohio P and O survey Author: Amherst, New York Cash Services: P and 0 survey

Mar 10 2017
Litigation Services Inc. Claim to have 2 felony charges for pay day loan, would not give anymore information to me Georgia Author: Seneca Falls, New York Legal Process Servers: Litigation Services Inc. Internet

Mar 10 2017
Titanium Exclusive Cookware Sold me a $250 frying pan - titanium finish no tefflon. well 2 years in now and O my looks like the finish is flaking off , look at it under a magnifying glass and sure enough its flaking off , WHAT A RIP OFF. KELOWNA NO IDEA
Author: kelowna, British Columbia Appliances: Titanium Exclusive Cookware Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Cash 2 go ALAMOGORDO New Mexico Author: ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico Liars: Cash 2 go ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico

Mar 09 2017
Showplace and arrons rental I have been renting my washer and dryer for over 2 years 2014 was when I started Dayton Ohio Author: Huber heights, Ohio Rental Stores: Showplace and arrons rental Dayton , Ohio

Mar 09 2017
Monte Freight llc MONTE FREIGHT LLC is an active carrier operating under USDOT Number 2589620. Never paid me, the company driver for the work I completed. They hold back 1 check for 1 week and then will slow pay the driver to the point you become 2 to 3 weeks owed (in the hole). They do not have direct deposit but will charge the driver $15.00 to wire monies into their account. Fuel card will come up inactive at times and will ask just to complete the load that the driver put in enough fuel just to get to your appointment..But then never pay you back your monies. Munster Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Trucking Companies: Monte Freight llc Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, said that I had used them all. They have cheated me out of my minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Melrose, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Franklin woods mobile home community Jennifer Jordan, Jerry the maintenance supervisor, the 2 other employees that drive around in the company truck and do nothing, Michelle Dunlop,& who ever the owner is. Fair houseing violation 803b and f, 804f3B, breach of contract, insurance claims fraud, intimidation niles Michigan Author: niles, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Franklin woods mobile home community niles, Michigan