Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Apr 24 2016
Consumer Cellular They told me so many different stories & told me incorrect info numerous times! No communication w/ each other. Took money from my account after they promised 2 take off auto pay due 2 financial hardship, charged me 4 extra Internet when they promised 2 shut off their data, lied about taking off auto pay numerous times, had 2 file dispute w/ my bank & had 2 stop payment on them. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular

Apr 22 2016
Torin Big Red Jacks Tongrun Jacks Sold me a dangerous jack that failed on me an will not refund me after 2 days of purcahse. Ontario California
Author: Smyrna, Georgia Auto Parts: Torin Big Red Jacks Ontario, California

28, Report #1196435

Apr 22 2016
AZ Security Force Arizona Security Force Sean E. Purdy Arizona Security Company Owner Arrested for 2 Felonies Phoenix Arizona
Good Standing with AZ DPS Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: AZ Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 22 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire Quit ur bitchin Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

Apr 22 2016
Global Client Solutions Has anyone filed a class action lawsuit against Global Client Solutions, if not we just need 2 more people to do it. Someone needs to stop them! tulsa, Oklahoma ? Nationwide See Approved Report Author: newport beach, California Credit & Debt Services: selma cossio Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Blood money publishing Jeremy Lamont saunders aka 2 pistols (rapper) con artist, crook, scammer, drug dealer, known felon, inmate. untrustworthy, fraud odessa Florida Author: recordbusiness, Michigan Producers: Blood money publishing odessa, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Modlily I ordered 2 swimsuits from the site with my credit card and have not received them and it's been 3 weeks they have no phone or can reach them by email Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Modlily Internet

Apr 21 2016
NewSouth Window Solutions REVIEW: NewSouth windows 100% American made in Florida, designed specifically for Florida climate. NewSouth's 2 factories in Tampa employs highly skilled workers, trained craftsman to manufacture energy efficient, impact, non-impact windows & doors. NewSouth factory direct to homeowner, offering products 100% American made. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. NewSouth Window Solutions pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with NewSouth Window Solutions, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Offered to pay for services Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: NewSouth Window Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. NewSouth Window Solutions has more than 60 years of combined experience in window manufacturing industry, NewSouth Window Solutions offers both energy efficient windows, impact windows in variety of styles, colors, grid patterns. NewSouth Window Solutions provides factory-direct replacement home windows. NewSouth Window Solutions' factory in Tampa custom builds replacement windows utilizing advan Altamonte Springs, Florida

Apr 20 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Glam EyesBDE Skin Fantastiq This company is deceptive and fraudant in their sales practices. They are selling a product (2) facial cream and eye serum that makes no apparent changes in your facial appearance as promised by the company.  San Diego California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Apr 20 2016
Goldstein and Associates threatening, rude, ,was told I had 2 felony charges against me Nationwide Author: Charleston, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Fulfillment Center Metaopure 1, description: metabolism pure 2 monthly, $49.95 Scottsdale Arizona Author: hope, Arkansas Healthcare Centers: Fulfillment Center Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 20 2016
Author: North Olmsted, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Safety Restore TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Safety Restore the world's leader in post-accident restorations specializing in seat belt repairs and airbag modules. Safety Restore has the largest supply of OEM parts coming directly from the manufacturer. Safety Restore will restore the safety in your vehicle and saving you money. Westfield, Massachusetts

Apr 20 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights “Customers first… Always.”  sets itself apart from the rest by providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic & international destinations. Take Two Nights has received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when dealing with member businesses. Take Two Nights has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction so that consumers can feel safe, confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Tallevast , Florida

Apr 20 2016
Blue Star Cruise Thomas Preston Booked a land and cruise trip from Ft Lauerdale to Palm Beach all inclusive then 2 nights on Blue Star and five night all inclusive stay at Grande Lucayan Resort all inclusive including rental car,to be used in next 18 months . Also a separate trip to Mexico for 6days and Five nights,Also would help get cheaper airline ticketsThey have already charged my credit card ,I was told a package would be mailed to my home address ,never arrived,, Fort Lauderdale. Florida By telephone to SC Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruise Internet

Apr 20 2016
Garage Enforcers, LLC Chad Alan Sigurdson Took a deposit of $100 on March 4th, 2016 for replacing a garage door panel with a promise to install it in 2 weeks. Now he refuses to complete his work, answer my calls or texts. He also refuses to refund my deposit and continues to prey on unsuspecting home owners in crisis. Anoka Minnesota Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Garage Door Companies: Garage Enforcers, LLC Anoka, Minnesota

Apr 19 2016
joe ryan iii @joeryaniii joecryaniii@gmail.com SCAMMER BROKE AGREEMENT DEAL - Didn't compensate me after 2 months of me directing editing & delivering his music video los angeles california Author: los angeles, California Video & Film Production: joe ryan iii los angeles, CA

Apr 19 2016
customerstatus.com Celebrity Styler Product ordered 4 1/2 months ago and it's still not received - order status not updated Internet Author: Gilford, New Hampshire TV Advertisements: customerstatus.com Internet

Apr 19 2016
DFW Tubs absolute rip off! the tub lasted maybe a week. I should have known better when it only took him 2 hours to do the work. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: DFW Tubs Dallas, Texas

Apr 19 2016
Armed Forces Vacation Club Took $380 for a week in Penang, Malaysia @ Leisure Cove. The 2 bed had a door that did not lock, toilets did not flush, termite eaten doors - unsafe!!!! Would not reimburse for week, stayed one night & rented two places down the street from this pit. Salt Lake City Internet Author: Westport, Massachusetts Timeshare Rentals: Armed Forces Vacation Club Internet

Apr 19 2016
Aamco Renton Louvin Automotive 2 locations, 4 managers, 3 months without my truck, and left with a transmission that leaks, snags into gear, and needs to be completely redone. renton Washington
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco Renton renton, Washington

Apr 19 2016
360 active owner john wheeler Marta and mariam I worked for them in the office for almost 2 months and did not get paid. I told i would get paid twice a week on the 23ed and the 9th of every month. I recieved one pay cheque and it was a NSF cheque so then i asked when it would be fixed we are now a month later and they keep saying its in the mail. Its never going to happen. How can they get away with this London Ontario Former Employee having experienced the same Author: Inwood, Ontario Health Clubs & Gyms: 360 active owner john wheeler London, Ontario

Apr 19 2016
Mark lane tea cup Yorkers Mark Lane Paid for 2 teacup Yorkies upfront, when they puppies were supposed to have been deliverd to my home was told there was a 1,800 free for insurance to guarantee the safety of the puppies...paid that puppies never made it to their new home. Biggest liar ever They said they were Baltimore Maryland Internet Author: Bridgeton , New Jersey Animal Abuse: Mark Lane Internet

Apr 18 2016
VitaLuminance $4.95 sample offered on internet became a 98.00 charge to my checking account - 2 $98 charges does not appear on jar Wisconsin Author: Portland, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: VitaLuminance Wisconsin

Apr 18 2016
Paul Evert RV Country Jacksimon@rvcountry.comKleslie@rvcountry.compaulevert@rvcountry.com Purchased a RV from PaulEverts RV country in Sept2015(brand new) this is 4th time in for 32 repairs & water damage its been 2 mos never call us back we want our money back not happy with them! bullhead city Arizona Author: FERNLEY, Nevada RV Dealers: Paul Evert RV Country bullhead city, Arizona

Apr 15 2016
Rapid fulfillment I ordered skin elements.they advertisedo $3.95 to try product. I got my credit statement where they charged me $3.95 one day, then .99 next day then 2 weeks later $97.83. When I called the company I was told I had to cancel subscription with in 14 days or I will be charged monthly. There was no where on the website that stated this. When I asked for a refund the said they will refund me only partial.they keep 40 % restocking fee.after several phones calls and threats to call BBB...they ended by off r in me $77.00 back. This remains to be seen I will be contacting the BBB. Pacoima California Author: north dartmouth, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfillment Pacoima , California