Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio

Aug 17 2016
E&O Residence Daniel Jones unable to deliver after payment of deposit for 2 units at E & O Residence. change to Daniel Jones without any further notice. Singapore Internet Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: E&O Residence Internet

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Cambridge who's who, Covington Who's Who, Empire Who's Who, Rip off, multiple company names, changing every 2 years name and physical location. Uniondale New York, Hollywood, Florida Florida Author: Wilmore, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Cambridge who's who, Hollywood, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

Aug 15 2016
Vivint Paid almost 2 1/2 years for an alarm service that was not monitered and will not refund Nationwide Author: Bakersfield, California Home Security: Vivint Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

37, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas

38, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

39, Report #1322000

Aug 11 2016
Rent-2-own Scam they make you sign up and pay 100$ for credit counseling and then never get back to you Nationwide Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Housing Rentals: Rent-2-own Internet

Aug 10 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Bridgecrest took 441.72 from my account on 7.5/2016 without permission and after I already made my payment in full on 7/2/2016. My bank put an dispute in and they are denying they even received it. Now it on record that the bank gave them the money, I am now going to consult an attorney ASAP!!!! New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Car Financing: Bridgecrest New Castle, Delaware

41, Report #1319886

Aug 10 2016
coast 2 coast properties llc Brian and Lisa Hanners of Beaver Creek, Oregon illegal corporate rentals oregon city, or oregon Author: portland, Oregon Property Management: coast 2 coast properties llc Internet

Aug 09 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA THEY HAVE NO CLEAR COMPANY NAME Timeline of this transaction and to prove that this is a BIG SCAM. July13- I ordered for a trial pack of purecell eye therapy..july 18- received the item ,my surprise with dermasoft!!! aug2- 179.90 was charged in my account...aug5..i sent an email demanding refund ..they said the time lapsed already..how could that be july18 date I received the item..they debited 179.90 aug 2- after 15 days.. one day earlier before the 16- day trial period. day before I can notify them..they gave the n Internet Try Dermasoft Author: fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA Internet

Aug 09 2016
SuppClub I ordered two(2) self mixing protein shakers, paid for their sipping and recieved nothing Internet Author: santee, California Supplemental Health Programs: SuppClub Internet

Aug 09 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW They did not show that i had to cancel within certain period of time.when i called they said they would cancel my account and refund my 90.00 but 2 more times they withdrew that same amount from debit account..help.they keep stealing 90.00 a month.help.cant stop them.please California Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Essential Beauty & Health NOW California

Aug 09 2016
Dr. David Amron Roxbury Institute Paid over 12,000 for liposuction. Not only did he NOT remove the fat, he left bumps and ridges. Beverly Hills California Author: Illinois Plastic Surgeons: Dr. David Amron Beverly Hills, California

Aug 09 2016
artemisendeavors sent product I didnt order for. I ordered 2 pairs of woman sweatpants and got 2 pairs of cheap leggings. Picture of what I ordered looks nothing like what I got. Im unable to get ahold of them china Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Clothing Stores: artemisendeavors Internet

Aug 08 2016
Ken Rosario (paralegal) Hire Mr Rosario for child custody 2 years later still don't have no paper work what a ripoff Orlando Florida What? Author: Davenport, Florida Legal Process Servers: Ken Rosario (paralegal) Orlando , Florida

48, Report #1319399

Aug 08 2016
Xtreme Movers, Resha Gonzalez, Nikki Santos, Michelle Meyers, Tina (the owner?) Doristhey also have the website address http://xtrememovers.com This company will rob you penniless using extortion tactics and then blame you for it. Passaic New Jersey Author: Draper, Utah Moving & Storage: Xtreme Movers Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 07 2016
Stubaus Transport Christian StubausCristina Used me relentlessly for 27 days straight even when I told him I was seriously I'll and needed to see my doctor. Caused me to miss 2 Dr.'s appts. Had me travel across the entire northern states from California to New Hampshire making numerous p/u and deliveries in between. And after I insisted on coming home, still wanted me to 3 drops before I got there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Road Rage: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Aug 07 2016
Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Anthony Mango Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLCCompany NumberLC001423736StatusActiveIncorporation Date30 October 2014 (almost 2 years ago)Company TypeLimited Liability CompanyJurisdictionMissouri (US)Registered Address3135 Old Route 5 Unit 10C Anthony Mango of President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida is a crook and a thief.  Chicago and Miami (maybe Davie Florida) Illinois, Florida and Missouri
Author: Del Ray Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Chicago, Illinois