Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Jul 19 2016
chapel ridge in jackson Mrs. Brister Well i stayed in chapel ridge for 2 years. jackson Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Attorneys General: chapel ridge in jackson jackson, Mississippi

Jul 19 2016
Jeremiah Bartley MD OB Heart attack 1 week after giving birth 103.8 degree fever also Endocarditis not to mention after the 2 weeks it took me to get better I got out that was 2006.  Brighton,  Colorado Author: meriden, Connecticut Doctors: Jeremiah Bartley MD OB Brighton, CO, Colorado

Jul 19 2016
Fidelity Bank PLC 1. Venus Lambert pretending a cancer patient 2. Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo as the said bank managing director 3. Mabeido Richard as the messenger 4. Christopher Ezeh As chairman I think they are using Dr. Okonkwo for a scam so that they can get money from me Lagos Lagos, Nigeria Author: Danao city, Alabama Accounting: Fidelity Bank PLC Internet

Jul 18 2016
The Wirenut LLC 1. Overcharged for electrical after work being done. 2. Work is very sloppy. Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Wirenut LLC Colorado Springs , Colorado

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Food Lovers Fat Loss System Warning!!! Once they get their claws into your bank account they never let go! Internet Author: Divide , Colorado Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers Fat Loss System Internet

Jul 17 2016
Goody tickets goody tickets charged me $ 486.00 for 3 tickets at proctors theater .5 minutes later i found 3 tickets for $ 120.00 . Called Goody Tickets 2 minutes later to cancel the tickets and cancel my credit card # . they refused, i never received the tickets or my money. overland Kansas Author: pittsfield, Massachusetts Theaters: goody tickets overland, Kansas

Jul 17 2016
Humana I have diabetes and have not been able to get my test strip for more than 2 weeks already.  Louisville Kentucky Author: Venice, Florida Health Insurance: Humana Louisville , Kentucky

Jul 17 2016
James de la Boursodière Chinada3, Jamesdelab1, Cowboyd Breeder Scammed 2 Purebred Puppies - Diseased, NOT PUREBRED Malnourished Dollars Des Ormeaux Quebec
Author: Santa Monica, California Dog Breeders: James de la Boursodière

Jul 16 2016
America Vacations Company takes your money and you will never hear from them again AMERICA VACATIONS 2 BENITO JUAREZ 77506 MX AMERICA VACATIONS 2 BENITO JUAREZ 77506 Internet
Author: Belmar, New Jersey Travel Agencies: America Vacations Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Garnier Garnier color styler Garner product claims zero damage comes out 2-3 washes my hair fell out and tangled and did not wash out San Diego California
Author: Paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: Garnier San Diego , California

Jul 15 2016
Electronic Smoke LLC I agreed to Free trial offer, but never received trial, was billed 2 months at $79.99, after returning unopened. No response to correspondence. Traverse Ctiy Michigan Author: Sapello, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronic Smoke LLC Traverse Ctiy, Michigan

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 15 2016
Superior Auto I had the car 2 1/2 weeks timeing belt broke with very possible motor damage. I called Superior Auto and talked to Vikki Cook who sugested they have it repaired and put it on my bill.  Decatur Indiana Author: Portland, Indiana Auto Dealers: Superior Auto Decatur, Indiana

Jul 15 2016
Jacksonville er consultants CHOICE REC nov 2 2015 reported me to collections choice rec for $545 have never been to jacksonville er ,ever i dont know Internet Author: panacea, Florida Healthcare Centers: Jacksonville er consultants Internet

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 15 2016
Fat Cat Auto Brokers Sold a car that had stop leak in the radiator to hide badly leaking water pump Terre Haute Indiana Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Auto Dealers: Fat Cat Auto Brokers Terre Haute, Indiana

Jul 15 2016
Economic Fraud economicfrauds.net economicfraud.net is blackmailing as of $10,000USD Dublin 2, E.U Internet
Author: Alabama Financial Services: Economic Fraud Internet

Jul 14 2016
HOMESERVEUSA HOMESERVEUSA 2 CALLS THATS ALL NORWALK Nationwide Author: merritt island, Florida Home Warranty Companies: HOMESERVEUSA Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
1971 The promoters of Channel 2 Fox Detroit have a history of questionable practices and incompetent hiring judgement Southfield Michigan Author: Redford township, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Channel 2 Fox broadcasting from Detroit Southfield,

Jul 14 2016
Mark Anthony Roofing & Demolition Mark Anthony Bonilla Contracted with Mark, paid 1/2 $3800.00 with remainder @completion Ft Worth TX Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Mark Anthony roofing &demolition Ft Worth, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Lakigra Inc/ GLKA Group/NFV LTD Dave, I'm a victim domain brokering fraud and a loan total $534 from 2 payments on PayPal 4-5 January 2016 I was expecting to get all money back after 2 weeks, Scammer hold money then won both ppl disputes/CC chargeback. (((REDACTED))) Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC H9B 1L5 Quebec Author: Cairo, Alabama Internet Fraud: Lakigra Inc/ GLKA Group/NFV LTD 323 Hyman Street Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC H9B 1L5, Quebec

Jul 13 2016
Green brief international, the home store, carpet cleaner Bought 1 can thinking it will clean small area around couch. It sprayed only a 2 1/2 sq ft and was empty if one can only has enough for a tiny amount it should be listed I feel cheated. Cleared the area and it's still not clean Virginia Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Green brief international, the home store, carpet cleaner Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Hotwire.com They claim to sell reservations which are actually pre-paid rentals, so if you don't stay for the 4 days or 2 weeks, you still get charged for it. San Francisco California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Hotel: Hotwire.com San Francisco, California

Jul 13 2016
Fullfillment Center Product received by Joe Wilde.Have postal#7015 3010 0000 2790 3437. Order 3-10-16 return 2 tol issued $130 refund.Lie Sandy Utah 84070 Utah Author: Pell City, Alabama Pharmacies: Fullfillment Center Sandy Utah 84070, Utah