Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Nov 26 2016
thedealempire I ordered 2 of the underware they were advertising n facebook on 10/23 and i have not gotten my order but they drafted my account. Internet Author: Willis, Texas Clothing Stores: thedealempire Internet

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
AVA's Flowers DONT EVER USE THIS SERVICE. THEY DO NOT DELIER WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY AVA'S FLOWERS 2 TIMES NOW THEY ARE A VERY DISHONEST FLORAL COMPANY. THEY CHARGE FOR AN ORDER THEN SEND SOMETHING MUCH CHEAPER THEY ARE COOKS AND DISHONEST! WHEN YOU CALL THEM TO QUESITON THEM ABOUT NOT DELIVERING WHAT YOU PAID FOR, THEY ARE VERY VAUGE AND OUT YOU ON HOLD FOR THE LONGEST TIME DONT USE THEM! Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Florists: AVA's Flowers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Blazeray Order 2 sent and Charged for 3 Ponte Verde Florida Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Blazeray Ponte Verde, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Placed an order with Deal Empire and realized there was 2 of the item and only wanted one. Try to cancel order within 2 minutes. They wouldn't let me cancel. Said order was in shipment . They don't answer the phone # they show or it is always busy. They are a rip off. Internet Author: Newton, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 25 2016
WALMART.COM Ordered a tv, had to wait 2 weeks for delivery, never delivered, called they said product not available Hobe Sound Internet Author: hobe sound, Florida TVs & VCRs: WALMART.COM Internet

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida

Nov 24 2016
Rooter Hero Plumbing 10,000.00 dollar scam to fix a kitchen drain For 2 Seniors on pensions Scottsdale and Tempe Arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Emergency Services: Rooter Hero Plumbing Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 24 2016
The Notary Spot, Inc. Michael Tomlinson Did not pay me for 2 signings, he was paid from the title agency and kept my money as well! Pasadena Texas Author: Deland, Florida Notary: The Notary Spot, Inc. Pasadena, Texas

Nov 23 2016
BURN SUPPLEMENTS FORSKOLIN BURN ORINGINAL TRIAL OFFER WAS 1.00 CREDIT CARD BILL $52.00 THEN AGAIN AT 72.00 ST. PETERSBURG Florida Author: PACE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: BURN SUPPLEMENTS ST. PETERSBURG , Florida

Nov 22 2016
The Deal Empire THEDEALEMPIRELocation: HTTPSTHEDEALE, FLPurchase Date: 11/2/16Category: Retail Stores Florida Author: charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: The Deal Empire Florida

Nov 22 2016
Monogramhub Groupon I ordered 2 items adjustable bracelet and a cuff bangle bracelet. You had to go to groupon to get the voucher number than go back to monogram hub to put the names on them than go back to groupon for the voucher number than go back to monormal to pay and use all the codes and voucher number. That was in at the end of September nothing went I keep emailing them .there isn't a person you can speak to they say you are on a live chat but it takes 10 - 15 minutes to respond to you .I still haven't receive my items Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Monogramhub Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Acceptance now Manager of acceptance now I bought a refrigerator for $950.00 on Sale, Acceptance now and I work on a 3 month deal no interest, or interest will take effect if not fully paid. I had paid 2 payments of $250.00, for a tatol of $500. Balance remaining was $450.00. tried paying it off but not chance, they didn't agree. so please help me thank you very much,because I had to start from scratch. Las Cruces New Mexico Customer Service Author: Salem, New Mexico Auto Dealers: Acceptance now Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect

Nov 21 2016
AAA Concrete and Landscaping Jake Sakopo, Finau Palu Took over 2/3 of the money for the job and never completed work San Leandro California Author: Tracy, California Landscaping: AAA Concrete and Landscaping San Leandro, California

Nov 19 2016
Smokers-Mall.com/EDR Programs Inc. EDR Programs Inc. I purchased 2 cartons of cigarettes for $72.00 which never came. Later I was told a refund would be issued. It too never came. I have been defrauded! unknown Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Smoke Shops: Smokers-Mall.com/EDR Programs Inc. Internet

Nov 19 2016
national support solutions almost like the #1321222 Internet ... Author: Vancover, Washington Computer Fraud: national support solutions Internet

Nov 19 2016
CRST EXPEDITED Misrepresentation of contract to employee. Company tried to have 2 contracts CEDAR RAPIDS Iowa Author: Clearville, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: CRST EXPEDITED CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa

Nov 19 2016
xtreme kurves Buyer beware Texas internet Author: RIVERVIEW, Florida Clothing Stores: xtreme kurves Internet

Nov 19 2016
The Deal Empire Ripped off! Internet This may help younot getting any response from you at all about my 2 orders. There is no tracking number and you dont answer my emails or answer the phone. I want my money back please.. The Deal Empir Author: Galena, Ohio Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire

Nov 19 2016
Deal Empire Deal Empire is on Facebook telling people and a video offering a slimming panty that they never ship to you . I bought 2 pair and no response from them dont know Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 19 2016
Rue university clearwater florida After paying for all of my schooling at rue virginia would not allow online nursing schools to be credited in their state there fore rue needs to reimberse me this gave me false hope when i signed up and staryed the courses this law was not in effect but after i had signed up and paid for all my classes then this law wrnt into effect and it just mafe me give up on my studies i didn't receive any of my materials or books i paid for nor did i use anything i was supposed to order from them i got nothing just 2 books thats all i usef and i paid all of my tuition but when va said they wasn't going to let nurses take online classes i didn't order anymore books it made me give up now i have spent all my money on those courses and got nothing !i paid them $99 dollars a month!i want my money back so i can go to an acredited school! Clearwater Florida Author: Danville, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Rue university clearwater florida Clearwater, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Direct readers guild The signed me up told me it was free and then mailed me a coupon book for $30 a month for 2 years Dundee Illinois Author: Stamford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Direct readers guild Dundee, Illinois