Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

May 19 2016
Jeff Morgan from Legal Services Accused me of fraud and threatened that an officer would show up at my door in 2 hours. Washington, D.C. Washington, D.C Author: Los Angeles , California Financial Services: Jeff Morgan - Legal Services Internet

May 18 2016
Furniture Outlet World It took 5 1/2 months to get my order - 174 days! North Carolina Padding your version of the truth perhaps? Author: Creston, Iowa Mail Order Services: Furniture Outlet World Nationwide

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
Age Escape Beauty Care Products When order placed was charged more than website mentioned, then 2 unauthorized charges to card $91.23 Ft Laudrdale, Fla Florida Author: Maplewood, Missouri Drugstores: Age Escape

May 17 2016
Raye For over a year this company has been contacting me to say I win 2 million dollars but I had to send amounts after amounts to ANC with no prize ever seen. I want people to know this is a scam a fraud. Kansas Kansas Author: Mauldin, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Raye Kansas , Kansas

May 17 2016
Shopgoodwill.com Goodwill Keystone Area-Berwyn Informed me 1 of 2 expensive porcelain vases I won & paid for was broken. Refused to send photos. Berwyn, PA Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Stores: Shopgoodwill.com Internet

May 16 2016
Camnish Servals Nisha BhasinCam Churchill Scam con artists fraud Kamloops British Columbia Nationwide
Rebuttal #2 attachment error Author: Orillia, Alabama Animal Shelters: Camnish Servals Nationwide

May 16 2016
Troy Goodall In bought a used truck they told me the truck was went through and pm was done it was not went through and checked at all I have not had the truck 2 weeks and already in shop the shop showed me the oil filter and fuel filter and they were not even change when they said it was nothing they said they did was done. they are total frauds. Converse Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Goodall Converse, Texas

May 16 2016
3D Motors Don't go there I put 1500.00 down and the engine blew a week later and then they took 2 weeks to fix it and then I get it back for a week and the motor is still running like crap. And then they press me for more money and payments while I have a piece s**t of a truck. And your screwed with after you drive off the lot.  Tampa Florida Reply to Jim Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: 3D Motors Tampa, Florida

May 16 2016
Jonathan Joseph Bergueiro Jonny Bravo, Jay Bravo, John Berg, Tony 2 Cocks, Jay Berg, Jonny Marvel Commodities Broker, Fraud, Trade, San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Brokerage Companies: Jonathan Joseph Bergueiro San Diego, California

May 15 2016
Award Notification Commission? Larry Hourd Received very official looking mail indication I had won 2 million dollars! send 13.99 Larry Hourd by mail only. I just wanted to make everyone aware of this fraud. Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission? Nationwide

May 14 2016
Bill Weng NFL SHOP Bill Wengcustomerservicemanagera@gmail.com vipjerseyonsale@gmail.com I order jerseys online I was told that I would receive it they gave me a tracking number to track it on the shipping company I was then emailed and told that it was lost and I would be refunded in 30 days it's now been 2 months. China Author: Perth Amboy, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Bill Weng Internet

May 14 2016
Bigtimeclock.biz Rude when you deal with them. I wouldn't go with this company because they only want to communicate through email. You cannot get anybody on phone. I lost my manual to my remote and emailed 2 times for another one and they never responded to my emails. Once they get your money, they cut you off. This company is no good! Reno Nevada Nationwide Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bigtimeclock.biz Nationwide

May 13 2016
Icebergcups April 7 ordered 2 cups. Have not received them . They got their money. Internet Author: Tahlequah , Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Icebergcups Internet

May 12 2016
jc pole barns james carver He gave me a price we signed a contract he took and delivered materials i payed him $16325.00 in cash as he requested its been 2 months he has not returned any of my calls or anything, come to find out the materials only costed $11500 Franklin Kentucky Franklin Kentucky Author: livingston , Tennessee Home Improvements: jc pole barns Internet

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 11 2016
Jim's Renovation jim runciman I hired him to do work for me he came in did the job half done and wrong his work failed city inspection he demanded i pay him he left without giving me reciept everything is already falling apart not even 2 months yet ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Consumer Services: Jim's Renovation ottawa, Ontario

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics Natural Glow Age Rewind Bogus Free Sample Program Additional $89.97 fee after 2 weeks of free sample shipping fee. Rude customer service rep Mike and no supervisor available. La Jolla California Author: Peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 11 2016
Coast 2 Coast properties llc Brian Hanners Lisa Hanners This couple is known for renting apartments furnishing the apartments and renting them as corporate rentals for three times the price. OREGON CITY Oregon Author: Tucson, Arizona Lodging: Coast 2 Coast properties llc OREGON CITY , Oregon

May 11 2016
GE Delivery for Home Depot Appliances 5th attempt to deliver my appliances over a period of 2 months connecticut Connecticut Author: CT, Connecticut Consumer Services: GE Delivery for Home Depot Appliances Connecticut

May 11 2016
PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Offer was for 2 trial bottles with price of 4.95 each for s&h. Then if not canceled within 30days would be billed at regular price of $72 plus s&h per month. Tampa Internet Author: Goodview , Virginia Drug Manufacturers: PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Internet

May 10 2016
Hydrolux skin cream Blossom Lie cheat and steal..persistent scammers. When I tried to cancel they would only allow it for a 2 month period, Internet Author: Albany, Oregon Eye Care: Hydrolux skin cream Internet