Your Search | ft natural

May 21 2016
Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. QuackWatchretired psychiatrist At Best Misleading Information On Natural Health & Nutrition Healing Pittsboro North Carolina Author: Lakewood, Washington Doctors: Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. Pittsboro, North Carolina

May 21 2016
Savannah Van Lines Representative: David Dowling Beware..Use Another Company Ft Lauderdale FL Author: Lubbock, Texas Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines Nationwide

May 20 2016
Management Assist Nothing good about this company Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: ft Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: Management Assist Ft Lauderdale , Florida

May 18 2016
VACATION VILLAGE RESORTS & AFFILIATES Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: VACATION VILLAGE RESORTS & AFFILIATES Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 17 2016
Happy K9 Dog Wash Groomer, dog wash, dog park Fort worth Texas Author: Ft worth, Texas Veterinarian Services: Happy K9 Dog Wash

May 17 2016
Age Escape Beauty Care Products When order placed was charged more than website mentioned, then 2 unauthorized charges to card $91.23 Ft Laudrdale, Fla Florida Author: Maplewood, Missouri Drugstores: Age Escape

May 17 2016
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Fraudulent charges on credit card Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Florida Ft. Lauderdale Author: Marietta, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Blue Star Cruises FL

May 16 2016
Focus Nutra Intelligex, Amped Energy, Natural HealthProduct Shipping address: *** * ******* ***, Folcroft PA 19032 Marketing Scam. States 14 days to cancel but initial product arrives in 18 days. $170 already prior to arrival. Folcroft, PA - on shipping label. Internet Author: Chico, California Medical Laboratories: Focus Nutra Internet

May 14 2016
Go Chemless Michael Self GO Chemless is not affilated with the originial and only Chem-less-TM- pool sanitation systems. Go Chemless copied our business name, Chem-less-TM- without our permission. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Go Chemless Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 11 2016
Gateway classic cars ft laudersale Gateway classic cars cape coral Lied and deceptive practice Cape coral Florida Why Author: Palm harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Gateway classic cars ft laudersale Florida

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics Natural Glow Age Rewind Bogus Free Sample Program Additional $89.97 fee after 2 weeks of free sample shipping fee. Rude customer service rep Mike and no supervisor available. La Jolla California Author: Peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 08 2016
Craig Gerstenberger Lone Star Services RIP OFF THEIF LIAR liars, ripoff, crappy work, scam Ft. Worth Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Craig Gerstenberger Lone Star Services Ft. Worth, Texas

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 06 2016
Civil court action Author: , Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. TCP Logistics LLC is a Ft Worth, TX based privately held dedicated transportation and logistics provider serving the United States. TCP Logistics strategy is to rapidly grow their capabilities & services, to offer shippers best-in-class service through their new company platform. Benbrook, Texas

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 05 2016
The Institute for Natural Health Paid $20.00 to join this group and it got me NOTHING! Everything that tell you will help you, you have to PAY FOR. They are just a phony, money grubbing organization! Shame on them!! Internet Author: new york, New York Alternative Health: The Institute for Natural Health Internet

May 04 2016
Mac Churchill Acura They intimidated my wife and made her feel threatened Ft Worth Tx Prudence Author: Venus , Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura

May 04 2016
1st Place Auto AutoNote, LLC All Cars have mechanical issues, Theives, bad costumer service - BEWARE - Do not get caught in their scam Watuaga Texas You can buy whatever car you want Author: Ft Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: 1st Place Auto Watuaga , Texas

20, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
Magic Miles Logistic Michael Perkins Truck Driving Company Ft. Worth Texas Author: Commerce, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Magic Miles Logistic Ft. Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Jack Danny Walker -Changes at each natural disaster Deceptive repair ripoffs of retired or disasters brownsville Texas Author: brownsville, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Jack Danny Walker brownsville, Texas

Apr 28 2016
wholesale inventory network W.I.N. Pressured 2 older people into something they cant use. FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Vaughn, Washington Boat Cruises: wholesale inventory network FT Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Dominick Ferrante Sexist landlord from hell. 60 days and no sign of my deposit Ft. Lauderdale/the symphony condominium Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Housing Rentals: Dominick Ferrante Ft Lauderdale, Florida