FULFILLMENT INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fulfillment international corporation
There may be more specific results for "fulfillment international corporation"
For more specific results for "fulfillment international corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1392098

Aug 11 2017
Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited LivingPal International Ltd. this on-air trader is a scammer simply copied other products onto its site and took away money without shipping out product Dongguan China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Massage Therapists: Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited Internet

27, Report #1392083

Aug 11 2017
RTI Resort travelers international Scammed $1800.00 from my husband and I. Ramona and don stone called us July 2017. We paid them $1800.00 for a 5 year membership to rent out our get away wks we own through westgate resorts. Lake mary Florida Author: sparta, Missouri Resorts: RTI Lake mary, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Marthill International Supposed supplier or cut price ex catalog and return stock Nottingham Internet
Author: Margate, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Marthill International Internet

Aug 10 2017
Metro pcs None Did not refund me my money back on my debit card for a plan that wasnt working nation wide calling and 5 international Texes Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: Metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Derma Genetix It's a total Rip Off! Fulfillment in St Petersburg, FL Internet Author: Georgia Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Aug 09 2017
resort travelers international promised us 1429 a week for 4 weeks at a cost of 299 per week guaranteed in 90-180 days. 90 days passed,lied about emailing offers. covinced its a total scam. i just wish i had researched beforehand.they received an F rating with the BBB. lake mary florida Author: youngstown, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: resort travelers international Internet

Aug 09 2017
National Auto Care Corporation did not honor extended warranty...said part was not convered Westerville Ohio Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Auto Warranty: National Auto Care Corporation Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Oldsmar Media Corporation Oldsmar Media Corporation, Glenn Ashley Is a scam they out source all there marketing. Internet Author: Hawthorne, California Computer Marketing Companies: Oldsmar Media Corporation Internet

Aug 09 2017
US STANDARD PRODUCTS Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW commitment to customer satisfaction: US STANDARD PRODUCTS dedicated to total client fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. USSP’s experts go above & beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of business. US STANDARD PRODUCTS developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult markets. US Standard Products proficient in areas of workplace safety, minimizing equipment downtime, & many other areas of business acumen, all performed with spotless track record of client gratification, propelling US Standard Products to forefront of industry. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with USSP. A trusted source and skilled advisor for purchasing agents and line managers. US Standard Products a Ripoff Report Verified™ Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Products: US Standard Products TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Throughout a broad cross-section of industries, U.S. Standard Products is on a mission: to provide American industry with highest quality products available & to give back to people that most deserve it by supporting those less fortunate individuals & families with financial and personal commitment so richly deserved. Englewood, New Jersey

Aug 09 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee - Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Aug 09 2017
Bureau of Defaulters- FTC Incorporation Steve Hawkins He said I have a warrant for my arrest if I don't make a payment on a 13,271.15 lawsuit of a loan I don't remember making the warrant say Ashton,MD, Maryland 21202 Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Online banking: Bureau of Defaulters- FTC Incorporation Internet

Aug 08 2017
Corporate Research International Joyce BrownDavid CarterRobert HarperChin Nguyen Fake cashiers check for $2,289.57, that was sent with a letter telling me to deposit it by phone or in my bank but only at ATM, and then to moneygram the money to 2 different people in Texas. And I get to keep the $200, plus $49.57 for wire transfer expenses. After looking this up and finding it to be a scam and bringing this whole package and check to the police immediately! Austin, Texas Nationwide
Author: Linwood, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Research International Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Reebok International Ltd. defective shoes, negligent, negligence, no customer service, poor customer service, thieves, dishonest, cheap material, short lived shoes, expensive, waste of money, don't buy reebok anymore Canton Massachusetts
Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Reebok International Ltd. Canton, Massachusetts

Aug 08 2017
Battery International Product was never received Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Specialty Stores: Battery International Internet

Aug 07 2017
Fulfillment Center Body by Design Garcinia ripoff San Diego California Author: Stanford, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Aug 07 2017
Sunset escapes Sunset travel escapes Consistently call me to tell me I have a vacation that is expired through Spinnaker,Hilton, Diamond International resorts etc. and they have acquired access to expired accounts and would like to offer me the a second chance to use the expired credit on my account. Nationwide Author: Imlay, Michigan Cruises: Sunset escapes Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Lux Style InterNational Lux International I clicked on their website to review their product, upon seeing the cost, I shut down their webpage, shipped anyways Odense C Nationwide Author: Fort Jones, California Skin Care: Lux Style InterNational Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Portraits International Northwest Studio Max International I paid my 20.00 dollars for my husband and son to have a portrait taken at Wal-Mart by a studio max employee and when my family arrived at our appointment time the photographer was not there Beaverton Oregon Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Toll-Booth Cashiers: Portraits International Northwest Beaverton , Oregon

Aug 06 2017
ENVISAGE SKIN International Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Computer Mail Order: ENVISAGE SKIN International Internet

Aug 05 2017
envisage skin international Really...really...really mad! how unfair and manipulative they are. I found two different charges of $59 on my account today and they only want to refund me 40% of each. I sent a cancellation twice, which they see, but they say that I was sent an email with an RMA number which I never received, even though I looked for some kind of confirmation. I sent a second cancellation and never received a confirmation. They claim that I received two emails and a phone call...NOT. So I'm now fighting to get my full refund...$118.00 total...they only want to refund me $47.20...and they wont take their product back because it's past the 30 days. If anyone has filed with the BBB I would like to be added to the complaint...in the meantime...I will certainly take every opportunity to blast them on facebook Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Anaheim, California Skin Care: envisage skin international Internet

Aug 05 2017
Elite International Motors / Bulletproof Motors STOLE MY MONEY LIERALLY Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Elite International Motors / Bulletproof Motors Houston, Texas

Aug 05 2017
International Award Services George Hyde, Awards and Final Judging Director. I received a letter from the company, Stating that I won $ 2,000,000,00 And in the letter I was asked if I wanted to take a lump sum, of $1,325,000,00 Or take payments of$ 66,666,66 But that I needed to send $12.99 for Delivery fee, or an additional $3.00 for rush processing. Which would be $15.99. So I sent the first $12.99 in, And about a month later I received another letter stating almost the exact same thing as the first letter. And wanting another $12.99 or $15.99 for rush processing. So by this time I got on the internet and discovered this site. So this is where we stand. I hope they catch this guy and shut down his phony scam. It would really be nice to make the guy pay the money to everyone he promised. Just sayin... KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Dry Ridge, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Services KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Aug 05 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's SecretORDER #18851Thank you for your purchase!Hi Meloney, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make the fulfillment as fast a Jody's Secret ORDER #18851 Thank you for your purchase! Hi Meloney, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make the fulfillment as fast as possible and to deliver your item to you as soon as possible. Internet
Author: Elkins, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 04 2017
Envisage Skin International Misleading Skin Care Scam St Petersburg FL Telephone number needed of company Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Aug 04 2017
Luxurious Skin, Luxurious eyes, Dynamic Caralluma, Fabulous Fors A to return two sets of the product and ask for an RMA on the products I haven't even received yet but was billed. They are only allowing the return of one set, the one I haven't receive yet and that set must be returned in 10 days. When I asked to cancel the person on the phone asked me if I'd like to continue for 50% discount, when I said no he asked if I would for 75%. I still cancelled. Fulfillment center: San Diego Internet Author: hayward, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet