Your Search | fulfillment
Approximately 951 Reports Found

Apr 11 2015
Tiger Direct / Rebate fulfillment company lies about documentation received not being valid to avoid paying Internet Rerbates... Author: Fulton, Mississippi Computer Mail Order: Tiger Direct / Internet

Mar 26 2015
Author: EASTLAKE, Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: GSCM FULFILLMENT BURBANK, California

Mar 24 2015
GSCM Fulfillment Fraudalant distribution and charge of unwanted product Burbank California Author: Springfield, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: GSCM Fulfillment Burbank, California

Mar 20 2015
ten fulfillment did not order second bottles of the stuff scottsdale Arizona Author: st. louis, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: ten fulfillment scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 17 2015
Rejuviderme EcoshipTryjunisse Junisse Fulfillment center This advertisement was backed by Dr. Oz on Facebook.Salt Lake City Internet
Author: Continental, Ohio Alternative Health: Rejuviderme Internet

Mar 15 2015
Reliable Fulfillment LLC I too got a mail from Reliable Fulfillment LLC Not sure Internet Author: Texas Shipping & Handling: Reliable Fulfillment LLC Internet

Mar 09 2015
Healthy Heater Fulfillment Center Fraudulent Advertisement Copley Ohio Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Healthy Heater Internet
33, Report #1212027

Feb 26 2015
Garcinia Fulfilllment - Utah I received a shipment of Instant Wrinkle Repair and Official Phytoceramides Capsules from Garcinia Fulfillment yesterday. I never ordered this, and today I noticed my bank account has a Paypal debit of $13.48 dated February 17, 2015, which I have no record of. I did buy some Boots No. 7 cosmetic creams and Mary Kay Cleanser about the same time on ebay and paid for them with paypal. It looks as though they must have hacked into my ebay and paypal account. How do I stop this? Salt Lake City Utah Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Fulfilllment - Utah Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 24 2015
Garcinia Fulfillment This is a total scam and I would like to do anything in my power to stop anybody else from being ripped off. Boca Raton Florida Author: Smyrna, Delaware Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Fulfillment Boca Raton , Florida

Feb 23 2015
GSCM Fulfillment was able to contact them finally and insisted on canceling. They were compliant. Burbank California Author: Port Richey, Florida On-Line Stores: GSCM Fulfillment Nationwide

Feb 23 2015
GSCM Fulfillment I ordered a free trial offer for a cream and since then I have been sent two packages and charged 86 dollars on my credit card. I did not authorize this. Burbank California 9150 Author: Port Richey, Florida On-Line Stores: GSCM Fulfillment Internet

Feb 21 2015
GSCM Fulfillment sent items not ordered Burbank Internet Author: Lexington, Michigan Beauty Salons: GSCM Fulfillment Internet
38, Report #1209868

Feb 17 2015
Rakuten Logistics / Webgistix Fulfilled is the last word I would use for this Order Fulfillment Service Henderson Nevada Award-winning Company with Over a Decade of Experience Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: Rakuten Logistics Henderson, Nevada
39, Report #1208128

Feb 10 2015
02:17 PM Misprepresented product on website and sent non-FDA-approved substitute, sent to wrong address, zero communication despite multiple attempts, and no refund upon return of product. Owner is in France, Fulfillment in Traverse City Internet Author: Somewhere, Wyoming Medical Supplies: Internet
40, Report #1207721

Feb 09 2015
Travel Center THERE IS NO RIP OFF HEAR Clarksburg Maryland
Dear Travel Select owner or whomever you are scams Author: Boyds, Alabama Travel Agents: Travel Center Clarksburg , Maryland
41, Report #1206584

Feb 04 2015
TEN Fulfillment Completely a. Rip Off, Scam, Fradululent practice Scottsdale Arizona Author: CONWAY, South Carolina Alternative Health: TEN Fulfillment Internet
42, Report #1204099

Jan 24 2015
ten fulfillment liars who ripoff scottsdale Arizona Author: mendota , California Weightloss Programs: ten fulfillment scottsdale, Arizona
43, Report #1202603

Jan 18 2015
Panacea Scientific Packed by Fulfillment Services on behalf of Panacea Scientific Stay away from deceptive scam South Portland Maine Author: Grafton, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Panacea Scientific South Portland, Maine
44, Report #1201910

Jan 15 2015
Planet Fulfillment Keeps sending me product and charging my debit card every month for $80. I've cancelled this product twice so why do they keep taking money from my account? Norcross Georgia Planet Fulfillment Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Planet Fulfillment Norcross, Georgia
45, Report #1201719

Jan 14 2015
TEN Fulfillment Scottsdale Arizona - use the contact us to get in touch with the original company to cancel your shipments. customer support at (877) 734-1286. How to cancel or return the green coffee cleanse - call first Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greer, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: TEN Fulfillment Scottsdale AZ Scottsdale, Arizona
46, Report #1200916

Jan 11 2015
Wireless Fulfillment Center Telecom Management Associates Cell Phone Sign-up Manipulation Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moscow, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Fulfillment Center Scottsdale, Arizona
47, Report #1200786

Jan 10 2015
Simply Green Coffee Bean Alcost Fulfillment,10701 AbercomSt,Unit 61553Savannah Georgia 31420 Overcharged me for two shipments of product not received for 4 months, finally received one today and now told its too late for a refund even tough i could not contact them to query the charges ti my credit card until now as i had no contact no or email, tried emailling with no answer to the only address i could find and even tried with my bank to refund the costs one charge of 102.92 and another of 101.89 and now i have receive the bootle of pills with a value of contents saying 18.99 US total ripoff! Internet Author: Cambridge, Other Bait-and-Switch: Simply Green Coffee Bean Internet
48, Report #1200259

Jan 08 2015
TRANSSHIP SHIPPING LLC fulfillment and shipping SCAM ALERT!!!!!BEWARE!!!! 7151 64th St N Pinellas Park, FL 33781 Nationwide Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Shipping & Handling: TRANSSHIP SHIPPING LLC fulfillment and shipping Nationwide
49, Report #1199393

Jan 04 2015
TEN Fulfillment I was ROBBED Scottsdale Arizona Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: TEN Fulfillment Internet
50, Report #1198596

Dec 31 2014
Disbursement&Fulfillment William Macdougal I sent in one letter and they sent it back saying I did not include payment of $12.99 or I will not receive my reward of 2000000.00 Kansas city Kansas Author: Washington state, Other $$ REWARDS Offered: Disbursement&Fulfillment Kansas city, Kansas