FUN & SUN GETAWAYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fun & sun getaways
There may be more specific results for "fun & sun getaways"
For more specific results for "fun & sun getaways"
Showing 1-25 of 3,857 Found Reports For more specific results for "fun & sun getaways"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Sun River St George, Utah Moved there with high expectations only to find self dealing owner builder and corruption St George Utah Author: St George, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Sun River St George, Utah St George , Utah

Jul 20 2017
Fly & Fun Andres Abadi Threatens Interrupts Utilities Wrongfully Evicts Miami Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Fly & Fun Miami, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Forum Publishing Group Sun Sentinel The Jewish Journal South Florida Parenting magazine Sun Sentinel, Parenting magazine & Jewish Journal thinks food sanitation and health not worth reporting on Tamarac Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Forum Publishing Group Tamarac, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Tropical Tours R Us fun@bestorlandoattractions.com Rip off flyer from fax Internet Author: Alabama Resorts: Tropical Tours R Us Internet

Jul 19 2017
Sunkisstravel.net Sunkiss Travel Sun Kiss Working Holidays Disgusting apartments - False information on website - Kicked out and robbed - No Pay - No Refund London E14 5DY Internet Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: Sunkisstravel.net Internet

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 13 2017
Fun Town RV Cleburn FunTown RV Had to cancel my family vacation Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas RV Storage: Fun Town RV Cleburn Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Derma Genetix Never mentioned auto shipping every 30 days St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sun city, Arizona Beauty Products: Derma Genetix Internet

Jul 12 2017
Sun Auto Service #74 Requested oil change. Gave me estimate for unneeded repair for $1379.64. I am 70 years old Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sun Auto Service #74 Austin, Texas

Jul 10 2017
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tallevast Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota , Florida

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 06 2017
Concealed Online Deceptive advertising Internet Only five minutes of research Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Concealed Online Internet

Jul 06 2017
David A Ortiz Took money for flooring and has not delivered product Scottsdale Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Home Improvements: David A Ortiz Internet

Jul 05 2017
Poor Boys Hot Rods, Inc. Sun Coast RV & Coach Rentals Poor Boys Hot Rods Major Rip Off $100,000.00 Be Warned La Habra California
Author: Fullerton, California Auto Repair Service: Poor Boys Hot Rods, Inc. La Habra, California

Jul 02 2017
ARIZONA STATE BOARD OF NURSING AZBN, AZSTATEBOARDOFNURSINGCORRUPTIONWATCHDOGS, BANNER, CORRUPT AGENCY IN ARIZONA sun city Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Healthcare Centers: ARIZONA STATE BOARD OF NURSING sun city , Arizona

Jun 29 2017
GRAND GETAWAYS VACATION CLUB Apex Marketing International SARASOTA, Florida Yes totally a Ripoff Author: Baldwin, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways SARASOTA, Florida

17, Report #1191971

Jun 29 2017
Grand GetAways Travel Company Abusive, said he could not understand me, interrupted, would not listen, demanding, slammed the phone down Internet Author: Lakewood,, Colorado Public Relations: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Internet

Jun 29 2017
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Bullied into renewing and when i refused i found the charge on my statement anyways. Can't use the service and am dizzy from all the circling around Sarasota Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Travel Agencies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 29 2017
Grand Getaways Take two Nights, Take Three Nights,Grand Getaway Total SCAM by Grand Getaways and Take 3 Nights.Will NOT allow contact Sarasota Florida Liars, liars pants on fire! Author: Pacifica, California Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 29 2017
Grand Getaways Coast to Coast No response after spending thousands of dollars and sending emails and leaving phone messages Sarasota Florida
Author: Hernando, Florida Hotel: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 29 2017
Beaute Cream Free Trial They charged my card also, and I didn't even get the samples delivered...USPS said they were but I never got them. I called and argued, but to no avail. Stay away. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sun City, Arizona Skin Care: Beaute Cream Free Trial North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Coat to Coast Grand Getaways My husband and I bought a vacation club for $7.900.oo dollars we paid closing cost $975.oo dollars and $2.500.oo for the inicial payment after that we had to pay $165.14 a month for the next five years they gave us to many promeses. airline tiquets. car rental hotel cruses to many good things BUT each time we tried ti used we can not doit..... they said you can not used because is monday o because is after monday o because is before holliday o is after holliday. Sarasota Florida Author: franklin square, New York Travel Companies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Select State/Province

23, Report #1019510

Jun 28 2017
Go Grand Getaways Scam - No Free Cruise - A false promise to get you to sign-up. Internet Your Cruise Author: Broadway, Virginia Travel Agents: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Internet

24, Report #1019410

Jun 28 2017
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways fraud, liar, coercive Internet Grand Getaways is a Ripoff Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Internet

Jun 28 2017
GO GRAND GETAWAYS grand getaways big rip off company and denies any wrong doing, keep calling for more money with fake memberships ENGLEWOOD, Colorado Was the Problem Resolved? Author: internet, Internet Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways ENGLEWOOD, Colorado