FUTURE SHOP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: future shop
There may be more specific results for "future shop"
For more specific results for "future shop"
Showing 1-25 of 6,922 Found Reports For more specific results for "future shop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

3, Report #197158

Jul 19 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. To Phil & Jay Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Insurance Agencies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 14 2017
shopmedionline.com shop medi online Oh you don't have to worrie, I'm Just Ripping You Off For Your Last $300.00 Then Try To Get $200 More. Man I told you, don't rip me off And I Trusted You. Now All Hell Is Going To Break Loose California Nationwide Author: gresham, Oregon Drug Stores: shopmedionline.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Future Income Payments LLC lumpsum-settlement.com We were scammed! Henderson Nevada Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Loans: Future Income Payments LLC Henderson, Nevada

Jul 13 2017
Sherri Ann Baldy I placed an order for a coloring book on her Bestie shop the money of 18.90 was taken right away from my account on june 23 2017 i recieved an email from the Bestie shop that my item has shipped on july 4 th 2017 it has been 2 weeks it should not take this long for me to get my order i contacted sherri Baldy on her face book and she keeps giving me different stories as to why my book has not gotten to me yet i told her i want a refund she stated that a refund would not be given and she would track the item this has not been done and i still have no book. Very unhappy! Riverside Calif California Author: Rosamond, California Better Business Bureau: Sherri Ann Baldy California

Jul 13 2017
Burlap Apparel, Shop Burlap, s****. Author: Westminster, California Clothing Stores: Burlap Apparel Internet

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 12 2017
BEAUTYCREAM ENVIOUS HEALTHY SHOP FLAWLESS HEALTHY HEALTHYLIFE ORDERED FREE TRIAL AND KEEPS SENDING PRODUCT IN DIFFERENT NAMES AND AUTOMATIC CHARGES. CANNOT FIND A WAY TO STOP IT. THE PRICE IS THROUGH THE ROOF! NEW YORK Internet Author: Erie, Colorado Telemarketers: BEAUTYCREAM Internet

Jul 12 2017
NeuLift Skin NeuLift Eye serumNeuLift anti wrinkle cream rip off. Withdrew money out of account before trial period was over. But yet was willing to give me a 60 day extension future orders BS Fountain valley California Author: omaha, Nebraska Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Fountain valley, California

Jul 12 2017
CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. ON MY MONTHLY CITI CARD STATEMENT EMAIL, CITI SAYS THEY ARE WITH ME BEFOR DURING AND AFTER ALL TRANACTIONS, AND THE ALLOW ME TO DISPUTE CHARGES, AND THY ARE THERE WITH YOU AND GET MONEY BACK AS LONG AS ONE YOU DISPUTE AGAINST DOES NOT CHALLENGE THE DISPU CITI IS A CREDIT CARD COMPANY, BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE IS A SHOP IN RICHMAND VA THAT CLAIMS TO SREBUILD AND SUPPLY AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION, THEY DO THIS BUT THEY USE DECEPTION TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE TRANSMISSIONS THEN AFTER THE FACT THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW UP THEIR STATEMENT OF GIVE WARRANTY ETC ETC. . CITI CARD BASED IN SIOUX FALLS SD. BROADSTREET PE Nationwide reply to,, you are incorrect, Author: Hickory, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Jaguar Land Rover / Alpine Jaguar AutoNation / Jaguar Fort Lauderdale Jaguar Factory Warrantied F-Type V8 Vehicle - 150+ days in Shop, Over 20+ Times Fort Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Jaguar Fort Lauderdale Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer ;Support Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Agent Pamelo refused to cancel any & all future shipments /charges & would not allow me to speak to a manager or supervisor afer asking repeatedly! Edison New Jersey and Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Spokane , Washington Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jul 11 2017
Go Shop and Save Fradulent Information leading to Scam Maitland, FL 32751 Flordia Author: Leesburg, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Go Shop and Save Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Dermify serum RejuVen 8 I subscribed for trial offer recd defective bottle after 13 days my acct was charged 89.31 I called to speak with customer service. requesting refund and I was told I missed the date to cancel to be eligible for a full refund then I was offered 50%discount on future orders I told them I wasn't interested and wanted to speak to a supervisor . I was then told that they couldn't offer me any better solutions and I was hung up on,a very rude and poor way to do busines. Nationwide Author: Boulder junction, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dermify serum Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
cs.fashion.net allure, my shop, style works glamourtrends fraudently charged my credit card for $99.00 for trial offer which was not advertised anywhere on their site Dania Beach Florida Author: Annandale, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: cs.fashion.net Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Auto shop Auto express I bought two cars that was messed up it look good but it wasn't good check engine kept coming on my car and my car caught on fire after 4months of the Check engine coming on auto express told me they was going fix it but never fix it . It be the same problem Sacramento California Author: Sacramento , California Auto Dealers: Auto shop Sacramento , California

Jul 06 2017
GarciiaTrial888334 In May of 2017 I accepted a trial offer of $9.00 for a 1 month supply of a diet product with this company. It came. I never used it; I was a little afraid of it. A month later I received an unsolicited supply of the product. I did not open it: just returned it to sender with the statement that I had not ordered it and wanted no more. Today I checked my bank statement.. I found that this company had charged $84.95 to the credit card on which I ordered the original trial. I am disputing the claim. I am changing my card. No where did I see that I would be billed $84.95 in the future for a product that I returned. Please help. Author: Orient, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: GarciiaTrial888334 Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
College Network & South Eastern Financial I do not recommend College Network and South Eastern for any dedicated, hard working individual trying to make a future. They will harass you for fraudulent debt. Nationwide Author: Chantilly, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: College Network & South Eastern Financial Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Piford Technologies Piford Technologies Play with Students Future SAS Nagar mohali Author: Alabama Computer Classes: Piford Technologies SAS Nagar, Idaho

Jul 05 2017
Abra auto body shop Kirkland Washington Nationwide Author: Kirkland, Washington Auto Repair Service: Abra auto body shop Kirkland Washington Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Havoline Xpress Lube or Havoline Xpress Lube#1027 Damaged my vehicle, then tried to charge me to repair it ,body shop fraud. When told I would report it, staged an accident ,insurance and personal injury fraud. Woodstock Georgia
Attachment of proof... Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Havoline Xpress Lube Woodstock, Georgia