Your Search | future shop

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 25 2016
Vape Solutions Betty B Betty B has really had it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR DISCRIMINATION Newton North Carolina Author: Conover, North Carolina Smoke Shops: Vape Solutions Newton, North Carolina

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 24 2016
kratom frog forest dragon kratom one stop herb shop did not send product or refund money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: kratom frog Internet

Aug 23 2016
CCS Direct LLC CCS, CCS Skateboard shop Charged for items I ordered & was sent something else Internet
Author: Montague, Michigan Sporting Goods: CCS Direct LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
The Shop Repair 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan Waxahachie Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Motorcycles: The Shop Waxahachie, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Go Shop and Save, Steve Jones was the individual Scam artists Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Go Shop and Save Internet

Aug 21 2016
Drivetime / Bridgecrest Buyer Beware - Best to shop somewhere else. Smyrna Georgia Wrong On ALL Counts Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Drivetime / Bridgecrest Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 21 2016
Massey Services inc Just read a report which describes my experience exactly. My credit card was billed for service that I was not notified of and also did not leave notice they had been there. Don't think service was done. When I called was told they would mail a work order which I never received. I cancelled future work with Massey. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery , Texas Consumer Services: Massey Services inc Texas

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Autorama Inc, Autorama, Pacific Crest Auto Liars, dishonest, lemon, chop shop, false advertising, avoided responsibility, failure to make repairs Eugene Oregon  Rachel I'm sorry you feel this way, myself and Brian tried to be reasonable and fair to you Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Dealers: Autorama Inc Eugene, Oregon

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Thomas perfomance automotive My Transmission Repair Shop, America's Transmission Scammed & ripped me off Spring Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Thomas perfomance automotive Spring, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 15 2016
Forumula Drift ShopFD, Formula Drift Shop formula drift, automotive sport Internet Author: Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Forumula Drift Internet

18, Report #1320979

Aug 14 2016
Shop the world Delta Colorado Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: Shop the world ( Robert H. Woodward Internet

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

20, Report #1322037

Aug 11 2016
good timez smoke shop hi i purchased a kangertech topbox mini for the price of 109.99$ and the pen is defective from the first date of purchase of 8/4/2016 the tank leaked and as of 8/10/2016 the battery conductor broke the pen is defective and the owner refuses to do anything tampa Florida The problem was solved Author: tampa, Florida Smoke Shops: good timez smoke shop tampa,

21, Report #1321995

Aug 11 2016
Pep Boys Pep Boys Car Shop Panorama City and Corporate Office. Wasted my time, held me hostage and scammed me. Panorama City California
Author: Alabama Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Panorama City, California

Aug 10 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Laurence Girard, CEO & Founder, Interviewed By Alexis Christoforous - Software company using Fitbit is betting on the future of telemedicine Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

Aug 08 2016
purelinecare garcinia I was charged 69.95 from purelinecare of forskolin. I order the garcinia in a advertisement that said free bottles of garcinia and forskolin pay only shipping and handling. The advertisement did not mention anything about being charged in the future for the products if you dont cancel in a 14day period. I called the company and the representative did take me off their mailing list but only refunded me 35% of my money. This site is a fraud. I recommend noone to due business with this company. I want the remainder of the money that is owed to me. 3201 w hillsborough ave. tampa fl 33684-9998 florida Author: houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet

Aug 08 2016
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please see previous response Author: MORRISTOWN, Tennessee Financial Services: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. MORRISTOWN, Tennessee