Your Search | future shop

Jan 13 2016
MTICHELL PRO DEMAND SHOP KEY AUTO REPAIRS Powey, California Author: READING, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: MTICHELL PRO DEMAND

Jan 11 2016
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 11 2016
commissioner of judging award notification commission ticked me into sending 11.89 add 3.00for rush delivery of 1,327,940.00 cash prize which I am the winner of. I sent cash and got nothing! Huge scam! Told my guy to quit his job and made plans for our future believing this was real
Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: commissioner of judging award notification commission Nationwide

Jan 10 2016
Macco Auto Well 1st off they customer service is very poor. When i dropped my truck off they never called me to give me any updates on my truck I did most of the calling. They kept my truck over the entire Christmas break and i couldn't do or buy my son nothing for Christmas. they told me my truck wasnt ready but when i drove by there shop my truck was parked outside already done but no one never called me. and they took all my insurance claim and only gave me 475.00 off of 4,302 which they was supposed to 2,200 dollars worth of work of the adjustments. I never got no paperwork back no receipts or nothing being broken down as to why it cost so much. Charleston South Carolina Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Consumer Services: Macco Auto Charleston, South Carolina

Jan 07 2016
Sacramento Smog, Smog Diagnostic Specialists Smog Diagnostic Specialists Dishonest Automotive Repair and Smog Check Shop. Unethical Business Practices, False Advertising, Crooked. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Inspection: Sacramento Smog, Smog Diagnostic Specialists Sacramento,

Jan 07 2016
Shop Smart Savings Club They sounded like accents from the Middle East. California Author: Greenville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Shop Smart Savings Club

Jan 06 2016
Great outdoors sub shop having a sick employee stock up stuff without washing his hands after taking trash out dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Deli's: Great outdoors sub shop dallas, Texas

Jan 06 2016
Jane Hofmann Planet All Things Possible ATP Janie Hofmann, Planet ATP, All Things Possible Jane Hoffman, Planet ATP, All Things Possible anonymously defames former customer publicly on the web after being fired for doing a horrible job as PR person. Future customers be aware!!! Marina Del Rey California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Jane Hofmann Planet All Things Possible ATP Marina Del Rey, California

Jan 05 2016
Moon Valley Auto Care Great repair shop for incompetence, installing unnecessary parts & lying about needed parts Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Moon Valley Auto Care Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 05 2016
Miracle Paint and Body Shop Unprofessional, Poor Customer Service and extremely long time to get vehicle after lack of communication San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Body Work & Repair: Miracle Paint and Body Shop San Antonio, Texas

Jan 02 2016
Pure Life Pure Life Green Coffee Detox/Garcinia Cambodia Extract About a month ago I ordered a bottle of Pure Life Garcinia and a the bottle of Green Coffee Detox came with the order, I just had to pay for the shipping and I did not check the box for the autoshipping on future orders. While paying January bills, I noticed that my checking account was compromised and I called my bank to have my debit card cancelled to prevent future withdrawals from my account. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Jan 01 2016
Official Online Shop of the Dolphins [email protected] bait and switch China Internet Author: Ohio Sporting Goods: Official Online Shop of the Dolphins Internet

Dec 31 2015
jerseyswave.co NFL Shop Cheap Official Jerseys Internet jerseyswave.co NFL Shop Cheap Official Jerseys Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: jerseyswave.co Internet

Dec 31 2015
Go shop and save Reward redemption They told me I won a $100 gift card and all I had to do is pay for shipping and they charged my bank account $10 and I never received the card Nationwide Author: North bend, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Go shop and save Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Future Income Payments, LLC SCAMMED Irvine California Author: Fort Edward, New York Questionable Activities: Future Income Payments, LLC Irvine, California

Dec 30 2015
Prima medical shop Fraud Scam paid the money and dissappeared, never got my product Medan north sumatera Author: Mexico, Medical Supplies: Prima medical shop Internet

Dec 30 2015
Oliva's Paint & Body Shop Carlos Castillo FRAUD-CASHED INSURANCE CHECK AND DID NOT FIX VEHICLE San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Body Work & Repair: Oliva's Paint & Body Shop San Antonio, Texas

Dec 28 2015
SV Tire Shop SV Tire Shop, Smog Check Deals LLC, AA Smog Test Deceptive, negligent, Wheel Fell Off Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Auto Tire shops: SV Tire Shop Lake Forest, California

Dec 26 2015
FCS Fashion Concierges Service PSG PERSONAL STYLE SERVICE AKA PSG Styling and Shopping Service aka Push pop shop aka psg style group aka FCS Fashion Concierges Service Fraud, dishonest, heartless and ruthless Atlanta Internet Author: Ohio Personal Services: FCS Fashion Concierges Service Internet

Dec 25 2015
PSG PERSONAL STYLE SERVICE AKA PSG Styling and Shopping Service aka Push pop shop aka psg style group fraud, ripoff, thievery, deception Atlanta Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Clothing Stores: PSG PERSONAL STYLE SERVICE Internet

Dec 23 2015
NFL JERSEY SHOP False advertisment and unable to contact any sort of customer support when you don't recieve the product. China Internet Author: Euless, Texas Clothing Stores: NFL JERSEY SHOP Internet

Dec 22 2015
5 Avenue Fashion.com I ordered a North Face Denali Men's Hoodie Coat on December 7th. Never got a tracking #, the only ph# on their website constantly goes to a voice message device because they are tracking the ph#'s that come in. This is a very very shady so called business and if I don't receive my refund in 4-5 days like they said I am filing a police report. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!! New York New York 5 Avenue Fashion Author: Scottsville, Virginia Clothing Stores: 5 Avenue Fashion.com Internet

Dec 18 2015
Dutch Label Shop Never received product and VERY DISHONEST Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: dutch label shop Internet

Dec 16 2015
Michaelkor-shop Purchased 4 authentic Michael Kor pocketbooks, but have not received product. Correspondence goes unanswered. Phone and fax number provided are one in the same. Internet Author: Royersford, Pennsylvania Luggage & Leather Goods: Michaelkor-shop Internet

Dec 15 2015
Shop Your Way Shop Your Way in a deceptive online company hiding behind internet borders with no way to dispute activities. Dodgeville, WI 53595 Internet Author: Florida Sporting Goods: Shop Your Way Internet