Your Search | future shop

Apr 07 2016
Auto Check #14 Basically the over charge scam. Shaun Pour the Gm is a lying. b****** and disgraceful muslim.. Don't take your car there. Same thing happen to my parents with this shop in 1999. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Check #14 houston , Texas

Apr 07 2016
Southern City Diesel Industries, Inc EMBA Corp. Management Company Doubled repair estimate, lied about completion of the repair, kept my truck 7 months in shop and did not repair at the end Auburn Georgia
Author: Brooklyn, New York Mechanics: Southern City Diesel Industries, Inc Auburn, Georgia

Apr 06 2016
computer geek shop COMPUTER GEEK SHOP STEALING PRIVE INFORMATIONS atlanta Georgia Author: KENNER, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: computer geek shop atlanta, Georgia

Apr 05 2016
A1 Parts Shop Mike, Chris Sold a bad engine, hassled us on everything, and in the end didn't honor the warranty Dallas Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Auto Parts: A1 Parts Shop Dallas, Texas

Apr 04 2016
Rotary Shack aka Robert Lives Jr. Robert Lives Jr. I towed my 85 gsl se to his shop to check it out. I live 40 min from his shop. At 3:18 the tow truck was loading my car and arrived at Robert's shop around 4:10. At 4:50 he sent me text with picture saying my motor was rusted and couldn't do anything about it. He took the cap off my radiator and pulled a spark plug and said the car didn't turn over because of rust. I told him okay I'll come pick it up. He said I owe him $100 because he spent over 2 hours diagnosing the problem, dropped my fuel tank, checked relays, etc (none of which he did) How are you going to do all this 30 minutes? I questioned the charge and that's when Robert went off. Charsworth california Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: Rotary Shack aka Robert Lives Jr. Charsworth, California

Apr 04 2016
Jeff Blue Rock Shop Music Group, Blue Ladder, Inc, Rock Shop Music Mixes False Promises and Deceitful Tactics to get your MONEY W. Hollywood California Author: Tennessee Producers: Jeff Blue W. Hollywood, California

Apr 01 2016
Shop Vac Corporation Targets Small Business Owners Williamsport Pennsylvania IP Claims.. Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Shop Vac Corporation Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Apr 01 2016
Buckeye Pawn shop tighwads Columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Pawn Broker: Buckeye Pawn shop Columbus, Ohio

Apr 01 2016
Linebargern Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP J. Kelly Burnette Unknown company posing as a collection agency for Sunpass FL, reports I owe them $32.81. In speaking with representative I only owe $9.96. This amount plus $20.00 put me in good standing with Sunpass. Included $20.00 to cover new fees and gave debit card # & permission to withdraw monies in the future. Jacksonville Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Questionable Activities: Linebargern Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 30 2016
Spencers TV & Appliances REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances *UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona

Mar 30 2016
Laser Cosmetica I paid $5000.00 for lifetime guarantee for facial hair removal and pre-paid for package for Titan skin tightening... For the future ... Company closed the location with no notice... I contacted corporate and they sent me to multiple locations via phone which each said they did not have my records... I had only received one hair removal treatment in all that time and have basically given up on trying to get my paid for treatments. I have been thoroughly scammed for $5,000.00. Which I am now no longer even in the position to have spent. Manhattan New York Author: Huntington, New York Beauty Salons: Laser Cosmetica Manhattan, New York

Mar 28 2016
Cheap Lingerie Stoer DONT EVER SHOP HERE XINJIAN CHINA Internet Author: altamonte springs, Florida Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Stoer Internet

Mar 27 2016
Vikings magazine service Jeff I think that was his name I just remembered that it started with a J Well I was told that if I subscribe to these magazine at 49.99 a month that I would receive a 250 or 500 $ gift card to shop on line after I make my first payment which I made on March 11 2016 I didn't receive nether or not one thing no gift card no magazine I want to press charges I mean i'm going to press charges Burnsville Minnesota Author: Pearl City, Hawaii $$ REWARDS Offered: Vikings magazine service Burnsville, Minnesota

Mar 26 2016
Wang Gang I ordered a Michael Kors purse. The one that was sent to me was the wrong one. I have no idea how to send it back. It took nearly a month to get to me and I was charged $80.22. I was not aware this purse came from China and I am stunned. All I want is a refund on my charge account and if sometime in the future I want a Michael Kos purse, I will shop at a reputable company or store. There were no papers included in the package, such as an order that would have the price or any other information in regard to my order. The packing slip is glued to outside of a plastic package, It would be impossible to remove it to include it in the same packaging for return. This report was posted on Ripoff Rep0rt 26 Mar 16 Shanghai Shanghai 201105 China Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Wang Gang Shanghai Shanghai 201105 China,

Mar 25 2016
Hertz Local Edition, Hertz I had repairs done to my own vehicle, the repair shop manager set up the rental car with Hertz with the claim number from my Auto Insurance, my car was kept five days longer than originally quoted, . Vandalia Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Local Edition Vandalia, Ohio

Mar 25 2016
value auto we bought a van on march 1 n 10 hours later it broke n died. had it towed to a mechical shop n was told its a unsafe van to drive n the dealer should on known. jacksonville Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Auto Dealers: value auto Internet

Mar 25 2016
Joe's AV Total Bate and Switch Shop Passaic Internet and NJ Author: Hoboken, New Jersey TVs & VCRs: Joe's AV Internet

Mar 23 2016
Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future. Rebutting Joe from Chicago Author: Louisville, Kentucky Insurance Companies: Primerica Somerville, Kentucky

Mar 19 2016
Manhood Barber Shop Juan Manuel Sanchez and Angela Sanchez Allows a very dishonest employee to continue working there. Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Customer: Manhood Barber Shop Beaverton, Oregon

Mar 19 2016
Menards Spend More, shop somewhere else Eau Claire, WI Nationwide, Online Author: Indiana Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Menards Nationwide

Mar 18 2016
Psychic Solutions by Miss Faith Not who she seems, be careful this lady is not to be trusted. I've been trying to confront her in person but lately she never to be found at her shop, pointless now. Queens New York
Is this a joke?? Author: College Point, New York Psychic: Psychic Solutions by Miss Faith Queens, New York

Mar 18 2016
Merimobiles Merimobiles - Avoid this shop!!! Worst shopping experience ever!!!! All OK! Author: Rio de Janeiro, Alabama Telephones: merimobiles

Mar 18 2016
Moissanite Jewelry Shop Brilliant Gems, LLC BEWARE ! PAYMENT ACCEPTED BY COMPANY AND THEN YOU DONT HEAR BACK FROM THEM EVER AGAIN! West Hollywood California Author: East Hartford, Connecticut Jewelry Stores: Moissanite Jewelry Shop Internet

Mar 17 2016
NFLSHOP NFL SHOP THEY STOLE MY MONEY Internet Refund Author: Huixquilucan, Alabama Sports Teams & Clubs: NFLSHOP Internet