Your Search | future shop

Jul 14 2016
S.A.R & Associates I too have received a letter stating that I owe Loan Shop Online LTS Management Overland Park KS $1450.00 since 8/28/2012. I know I have paid all of my debts since then. They too threaten me with jail time and police coming to my door if I do not comply. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cash Services: S.A.R & Associates Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 14 2016
AMCO #330 Alliance Transmisson 6629 lomas blvd ne albuquerque nm 87114.Customer service mgr Denny, shop foreman/repair technician Gabe. 3-4 clutch failure requested ad tranny for 1295.00. 4 days later was told grant fine but need new hubs. Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Mechanics: AMCO Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 14 2016
MobileTech Machine Shop Ripoff Selah Washington Author: Selah, Washington Motorcycles: Poulin Honda Yakima, WA

Jul 12 2016
Prima Medical Shop Prima Medical Shop is a scam Sumatera Utara Indonesia Author: Miami, Florida Medical Supplies: Prima Medical Shop Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
survival life americangunassociation i purchased what I thought was a Girandoni air rifle, but the Girandoni name appears no where. I purchased this with the idea that if I had to sell it in the future , because of the name I would be able to recoup my money. I was deceived. Internet Hello Ralph Author: paterson, New Jersey Guns & Ranges: survival life Internet

Jul 08 2016
Author: nowhere , Texas Collection Agencies: Routhmeir Sterling Inc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Routhmeir Sterling, consumer advocates devoted to solving past credit issues with current financial tools. Routhmeir Sterling make settlement offers or payment plans. Routhmeir Sterling Inc strives to make debt repayment as simple as possible, with terms you can live with. Routhmeir Sterling relieved thousands of difficult situations for customers over the years and expect to do that for all con Wylie, Texas

32, Report #1193051

Jul 08 2016
Routhmeir Sterling Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Routhmeir Sterling executive team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction by providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Routhmeir Sterling Inc pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program. Routhmeir Sterling Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Be very careful with the letter they send you Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Routhmeir Sterling Inc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Routhmeir Sterling, consumer advocates devoted to solving past credit issues with current financial tools. Routhmeir Sterling make settlement offers or payment plans. Routhmeir Sterling Inc strives to make debt repayment as simple as possible, with terms you can live with. Routhmeir Sterling relieved thousands of difficult situations for customers over the years and expect to do that for all con Wylie, Texas

Jul 08 2016
Routhmeir Sterling Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Routhmeir Sterling is dedicated to customer satisfaction, ensuring client success while focusing on ways to assist client needs.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Routhmeir Sterling Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Routhmeir Sterling Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Routhmeir Sterling Inc 888-687-8930 Jeremy Martinez - Becky Cooper - Routhmeir Sterling Inc violated the FDCPA - Routhmeir Sterling Inc is a scam collection agency. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Vancouver, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Routhmeir Sterling Inc Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Routhmeir Sterling, consumer advocates devoted to solving past credit issues with current financial tools. Routhmeir Sterling make settlement offers or payment plans. Routhmeir Sterling Inc strives to make debt repayment as simple as possible, with terms you can live with. Routhmeir Sterling relieved thousands of difficult situations for customers over the years and expect to do that for all con Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 08 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSION, THE WORST MECHANIC SHOP EVER!!! I PAID OVER $1200 TO GET MY CAR FIXED, PICKED UP MY CAR & I'M STILL HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WITH IT West Palm Beach Florida Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: AAMCO TRANSMISSION West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 07 2016
Renmark Consignment renmark consignment shop Never take merchandise in to sale because you'll never get your money Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Consignment Stores: Renmark Consignment Richmond, Virginia

Jul 07 2016
aura future sl . lodi Scammer Name -Eleutorio belmonte Aura future/ lodi sl Sales manager of lodi shoes factory sl Websie lodi.es Ebelmonte@lodi.es they scams me of 258 usa and ripoff me / fraud alicante spain lodi.es Internet
Author: ny, New York Beauty Products: aura future sl . lodi Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
SIMON RUIZ VICENTE MR SHOP AROUND IRAKI DINAR SIMON RUIZ VICENTE ASKED 3 TIMES BUYER TO COME TO ZURICH AND REFUSES TO RESPECT BASEL 3; POP FIRST POF AFTER, HIS TARGET IS TO SHOP BUYERS WITH NO IQD IN HIS POSSESSION ZURICH Internet Author: Zurich, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: SIMON RUIZ VICENTE Internet

Jul 04 2016
Direct Express Debit card for SSI benefits CoAmerica Bank Fraudulent charges on my Direct Express debit card card that my ssi money goes on now i have no money Dallas Texas How to prevent this in the future Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Debit card for SSI benefits Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
Future Sanitation Inc. Owner Mike & His Corrupted Manager Javier Hire April 4 2016 Worked two day's Was Fired On My Off Day Giving By Manager Who Made Fake Text To Allege I Quit. Passic New Jersey
Author: Brookklyn, New York Work Place Bullies: Future Sanitation Inc. Passic, New Jersey

Jul 01 2016
Shop Airlines America, Inc / Taku Takeuchi // ebay smallfamiliar2701 and smallfamiliar2712 to name only 2. files false claims on ebay using multiple user IDs / many rip off reports / Frauded me $30. Redondo Beach California Author: overland park, Kansas Dead Beat Customers: Shop Airlines America, Inc Redondo Beach, California

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Global Autoshop ,Distribution Center, 15902 Halliburton RdHacienda Heights, California 91745USA Stay away! Total internet scam! Selling $5 merchandise fir$200. Completely falsely advertised . Van nuys, hacienda heights, california Internet Author: Wall, Alabama Auto Parts: Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Lawnmower Shop No repair work done/won't refund payment Tahlequah Oklahoma
Author: Tahlequah, Oklahoma Hardware & Tools: The Lawnmower Shop Tahlequah, Oklahoma

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 20 2016
Shop Airlines smallfamiliar2712Taku Takeuchi Sent a clock he purchased through ebay; 2 weeks later wanted a refund said it was damaged it was not. I even called ebay and they said they saw the pictures. He is a fraud and taking money away from me. He is the one that ripped the sticker off the back of the clock. Unbelievable. Do not sell to him. After he does this he does not respond. Just trying to make extra money. I will sue EBAY Redono Beach California Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Shop Airlines Redono Beach, California

Jun 20 2016
american car center my car has been in the shop more than I drove it, they keep sending it to the same shop, that don't know nothing. Jackson Ms
Author: YAZOO CITY, Mississippi Auto Dealers: american car center Jackson ,

Jun 19 2016
Choctaw casino Vip promotional i have a platniim players club card i can receive free, play free motel rooms,ithe more money i play the more comp i get to get these promotions all this has stop since may 2016I cant get anything and i have been at the casino more than 15years ive been building my points i got a brochure for june for my free rooms they even took thia way with mo explanation i can't get anyone to tell me whats going on they are giving me a promo and taking it back for no reason i am so upset when i could eat and go to gift shop its all gone amd i want to know why thats why i filed a complaint never has this happen i soend lots of money for nothing my family has been going as ling as i have this is bs durant Oklahoma Author: durant, Oklahoma Customer: Choctaw casino Internet

49, Report #1312006

Jun 17 2016
Stellar Restoration Tim Bowers Chrysler 300 still in the shop Windom Kansas Author: Under the X in TX, Texas Auto Repair Service: Stellar Restoration wINDOM, Kansas

Jun 16 2016
C MARKET RESEARCH DENNIS ROSENBLUM-JOHN BRAIN-GANT JOHNSON Asked to shop Walmart and MoneyGram and then evaluate their service using cashier ck to wire money back to them Jacksonville Florida Author: Escondido, California Liars: Unusual Rip-Off: C MARKET RESEARCH Jacksonville, Florida