Your Search | fx supplements
Approximately 589 Reports Found

May 27 2016
Diet Supplement-PM Said one price would be 156 ended up being 200.00 with 50.00 rebate. never saw that in add about rebate. Also every month sending unathorized Supplements at a cost of $38.26. Provo Utah Author: Tecumseh, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Black and Decker Internet

May 18 2016
Canadian Protein CanadianProtein.comCanadian Protein .comCanadian Protein Bulk Supplements Shady Company, Taking advantage of Internet customers Internet Desperate attempt by business owner Author: Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: Canadian Protein Internet

May 18 2016
Diet Supplements - PM unsavory business practices Provo Utah Author: Iowa Park , Texas Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

May 10 2016
VLHealth They Provided a free trial subcription for their product for just shipping. Since then they have taken up to $170 out of my account without providing any more supplements and without my approval. Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: VLHealth Internet

May 06 2016
PAF Distribution Sports Supplements Park Avenue Distribution Sports Supplements BEWARE of PAF Distribution Muscatine Iowa Stiffs Vendor for over $100,000 Muscatine Iowa
Author: Muscatine, Iowa Supplemental Health Programs: PAF Distribution Sports Supplements Muscatine, Iowa

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Luminair App and Synthe-FX OK in my book Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

Apr 25 2016
diet supplements - PM Stealing money from me and several others that thought they were a legit company, THEIVES PROVO Utah Author: Isanti, Minnesota Alternative Health: diet supplements - PM PROVO, Utah

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 17 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Bait and Switch . Billing every month ! Provo Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Apr 15 2016
FX logistics Unfair Business practices to the highest level possible Roswell Georgia Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Trucking Companies: FX logistics Roswell , Georgia

Apr 13 2016
Extreme Supplements Worldwide Nutrition Fraudulently charged additional fees to my card & changed order Internet Author: Galway, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Extreme Supplements Internet

Mar 14 2016
Diet supplements - PM Diet supplements double charging and shipping and charging for unnordered product Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Prineville, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Diet supplements - PM Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 25 2016
Healthsupplements.zendesk.com Offered trail on health supplements, then even after saying no to another order charged my credit card Internet Author: Petersburg, Virginia Alternative Health: Healthsupplements.zendesk.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
Bulk supplements customer service stinks Henderson Nevada Author: Internet Shipping & Handling: Bulk supplements Internet

Feb 01 2016
Peaktwo Peak Two , Mark Granetz COMPANY AND GUY IS A FRAUD HIRED TO WRITE BAD REVIEWS OF PLACES HE HAS NEVER BEEN TOO Charlotte, North Carolina WINTERGREEN Virginia Author: fx, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Peaktwo Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2016
CT Supplements CJ Blake Took my money and did full-fill service Monroe Connecticut Author: Hartsdale, New York Fitness Consultants: CT Supplements Monroe, Connecticut

Dec 28 2015
Steroid-forums.com Steroid-forums SCAM.. SCAM.. SCAM..I ordered supplements from. www.steroid-forums.com.. to the value of 500 US Dollars. After instructions I sent the money by Moneygram. just before Christmas. As soon as the money arrived, communication stopped. I went Steroid-forums.com, Complaints,Ripoff, scam, Fraudsters Internet Author: london, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Steroid-forums.com Internet

Dec 27 2015
Focus Nutra Kenneth Alegado Online supplements advertised as Limitless pill are an Internet credit card SCAM / FOCUS NUTRA Online/ London / phones in LA Internet
Author: Nanaimo , British Columbia Alternative Health: Focus Nutra Internet

Dec 15 2015
FX Edge LLC Tribe Forex This company keeps charging me monthly after I have cancelled my membership Gainsville Florida Author: Livermore, California Financial Education: FX Edge LLC Gainsville , Florida

Dec 15 2015
AudioVisual & fx Ripped me off. Lied Lied Lied St Kilda Internet Author: Tewantin, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AudioVisual & fx Internet

Dec 09 2015
Super Brain Omega send over the counter supplements for a price of 24.99 a bottle SANTA ANA,CA 25380 Internet Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Super Brain Omega Internet

Dec 08 2015
trysupremegarcinia.com trypureslimcleanse.com Garcinia Cambogia, and Pure Slim Cleanse weight loss supplements North York Ontario Author: Sainte-Anne-Des-Lacs, Quebec Weightloss Programs: trysupremegarcinia.com North York, Ontario

Nov 12 2015
Extend Joint Care Extend Pet Sercices Scam on pet supplements Silver Springs Nevada Author: Waterloo, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Extend Joint Care Silver Springs, Nevada

Nov 04 2015
It Works It Works wraps and supplements nevada arizona Nationwide Author: bullhead city, Arizona Weightloss Programs: It Works Nationwide

Oct 18 2015
Muscle Bully, Vita bully, Stan Smith, Mvp K9 supplements Criminals that Leaked my Credit Card Information Murphy texas
More false information Author: Los Angeles , California Pet Shops & Supplies: Muscle Bully / Vita bully Internet