FX SUPPLEMENTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fx supplements
There may be more specific results for "fx supplements"
For more specific results for "fx supplements"
Showing 26-50 of 1,373 Found Reports For more specific results for "fx supplements"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 09 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS-SE Natural Pain abatement help Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pacific Grove, California Supplemental Health Programs: DIET SUPPLEMENTS-SE Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 08 2017
HealthGAINS Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: HealthGAINS clients feel safe, confident, & secure while being treated by our highly trained and attentive medical staff. HealthGAINS is dedicated to 100% patient satisfaction, exceptional patient experiences, & success.*UPDATE: HealthGAINS pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HealthGAINS recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
liar Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Physicians: HealthGAINS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HealthGAINS is one of the leading age-management clinics in the nation. For over a decade, HealthGAINS, headquartered in South Florida with locations nationwide, has offered cutting edge, medically proven hormone and sexual wellness therapies that can restore men and women’s vitality. HealthGAINS mission is to provide cost-effective, state-of-the-art patient care that renews your vitality, libido, and performance. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 06 2017
Central-Supplements CLA Safflower Oil and Smart Cleanse Ad opened up in a private Email, using Dr. Oz to promote the product CLA Safflower Oil for weightloss. Product does NOT work!!! In mid August I received a bottle of Smart Cleanse that I did NOT order and my credit card was charged $69.__. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Cameron Mills, New York Alternative Health: Central-Supplements CLA Safflower Oil and Smart Cleanse Pleasant Grove, Utah

Sep 02 2017
Diet Supplements Las Vegas CBD oil Received 1 free bottle, not used yet, got another bottle also, which I DID NOT order or supply credit info to! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 31 2017
Diet supplements-dr I order it and paid shipping and handling and now received another bottle I did not order and charged me 79 and some odd cents from my bank card. Las Vegas Nevada Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Saint Clair, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Diet supplements-dr Internet

Aug 26 2017
Freedom Life USHealth Advisors USHA Health Insurance Who Knows if My Policy is indeed What the Agent represented it to Be. Nationwide Help for finding out what is covered USHealth Advisors Author: Boerne, Texas State Government: Freedom Life USHealth Advisors Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 13 2017
Supplement warehouse.com I ordered 1 bottles of CLA SAFFLOWER OIL FROM WELLNESS VICTIMS ON AUG 4 2017 ,they used supplements warehouse that change my order to 5 bottles with a automatic refull Pleasant Grove Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: Supplement warehouse.com Pleasant Grove, Utah

Aug 11 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC PROMISSED A FREE SAMPLE AND NO AUTHOMATIC REFILL. CHARGED $69.00 TWICE (1) SAMPLE AND (2) REFILL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: DIET SUPPLEMENTS-8EC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 10 2017
TRS Limited LLC Received a collection letter from CCB Credit Service inquiry a payment for 139.97 for creditor TRS Limited LLC. Weight Loss Supplements Springfield Illinois Author: El Paso, Texas Weightloss Programs: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
ParaTest PO Box 319 2215 Steels Ave WNorth York, Ontario855 765 7911also1607 Bailey AvenueBuffalo, NY 14212 Two bogus Testosterone boosting supplements: ParaTest & Endovex Buffalo, NY 14212 Internet
Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: ParaTest Internet

Aug 10 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark , Florida

Jul 27 2017
Diet Supplements ACMRMAR I, too ordered a sample bottle of CBC oil for $5.95 shipping and a couple of weeks later the bill for $79.95 appeared on my VISA statement. I called the telephone number to contest the charge and they hung up on me when I tried to cancel and explain I had only ordered the sample and have received nothing else. Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Medical Supplies: Diet Supplements Internet

Jul 17 2017
SmoothSurprise Diet Supplements They sent me a bottle of pure CBD oil that I did not order and charged my credit card $69.95 Provo Utah Author: Reno, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: SmoothSurprise Provo, Utah

Jul 17 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC I never even clicked on the order at the end I back paged out, and still got billed.. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Corryton, Tn, Tennessee Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 15 2017
Gary Romano Caradio Romano fitness and health supplements PLEASE BEWARE OF GARY ROMANO FROM CONROE TX Conroe Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Romano Conroe , Texas

Jul 08 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Ordered free sample requiring payment for shipping cost only. Have continued to receive product and my credit card has been billed without my authorization. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seatac, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 08 2017
Diet Supplements Pure CBD ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Bethel, Connecticut Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 03 2017
Jacqueline Rizk Detox diva Elegant elchemy Takes money and You pay for a service you never recieved and was not offered Nationwide This is so false! Author: Arcadia, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jacqueline Rizk Nationwide

45, Report #1381907

Jun 28 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC I did not place an order but have received unwanted products charged to a CC in my name Las Vegas Nevada Author: Longmont, Colorado Pharmacies: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Mylyfe Supplements mylyfesupplements.com and fitkloud.com care@mylyfesupplements.com I ordered a free trail of Garcinia Cambogia for cost of shipping. ! Florida Author: Lolo, Montana ORGANIZED CRIME: Mylyfe Supplements , Florida

Jun 22 2017
MYLYFE SUPPLEMENTS DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING/FAKES/FRAUDS/POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: MYLYFE SUPPLEMENTS Internet

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements I ordered Pure CBD Tinture online, did a cancellation, and looked at my account today, they have taken $69.95 out of my account again. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements Diet Supplements sold me a trial bottle of CBD for the shipping charge of $5.95, now hve another bottle with a charge of $78.53 that I did not order. Provo, Utah Internet Author: TREASURE ISLAND, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Internet