Your Search | g force chips

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

7, Report #1322051

Aug 11 2016
Dr. G. Robert Grant DVM This man should have his license revoked California
Author: Rio Rancho , New Mexico Animal Services: Dr. G. Robert Grant DVM California

Aug 10 2016
Granger Bessel G-24 Georgia
Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Theaters: Granger Bessel G-24 Georgia

Aug 09 2016
Do hard money / Ryan g wright Told me I was approved for a specific property in camp point il. Once I took a loan out and paid them I was then told that property they could not do. 8785 south Jordan Valley way suite 1 west Jordan U Utah
Author: Quincy , Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Do hard money / Ryan g wright Utah

Aug 09 2016
G. Taste Company G. Taste operates Nova English Schools in Japan Verbal Abuse, Threatened me, Didn't pay me, Harrasment Osaka, Japan Nationwide Author: Fairfield , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: G. Taste Company Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Peopleper Hour : KEVIN G GRAY DIGITAL ALPHABET KEVIN G GRAY : THAT CLAIMS TO BE AN EMPLOYEE FROM GOOGLE USING A PHILIPINES IP ADDRESS : https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/kevin/website-developer-online-marketin/1300519?ref=buyerThe website : http://www.alphabetdigital.xyzHas scammed me. He de KEVIN GRAY - PEOPLEPERHOUR - ROBBING PEOPLE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ON A PLATFORM UNITED KINGDOM Internet
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: Peopleper Hour : KEVIN G GRAY DIGITAL ALPHABET Internet

12, Report #1320329

Aug 02 2016
Steven G. Mehta Victim of ignorance by Steven G. Mehta Valencia California
Steven G. Mehta Author: Beverly Hills, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Steven G. Mehta Valencia, California

13, Report #1320148

Aug 01 2016
G&A Landscaping Terrible Landscaping Service Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: EGV, Illinois Landscape Companies: G&A Landscaping Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Jul 30 2016
Nationwide Auto Insurance Nationwide took more money out of bank acct. than suppose to without telling me. When asked they said People are getting in wrecks someone has to pay for them Wash. State Carlos G Velasco Nationwide Bank Deduction Author: Poulsbo, Washington Car Insurance: Nationwide Auto Insurance Nationwide

15, Report #1319125

Jul 27 2016
EBAY Fraud Buyer - Sashabear3kids Diana G. Hart This Buyer will receive your item, DAMAGE it, fraudulently report to Ebay that you sent it damaged then keep item plus full refund and shipping!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CHEATING SCAMMER. Olympia Washington
Author: Loveland, Colorado Internet Fraud: EBAY Fraud Buyer - Sashabear3kids Olympia, Washington

Jul 25 2016
Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Sirus G. This mother f***** is not going to pay you after you done doing his bulls**t jobsites and hes going to give you a bouncing checks at the final you are not getting pay. Orlando, Florida Complete Fabrication - There is a reason why they are EX-employee Author: orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Orlando, Florida

Jul 24 2016
City Wide Security Services Arizona Armed & Unarmed Guard Training Center, United Metro Security Force, Special Security Force, City Wide Security Services, City Wide Security, LLC Blatant Fraudulent Company Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Security Services: City Wide Security Services Glendale, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
EG&G Marketing; Cliche Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, Inc; Cliche Magazine; egg.marketing; clichegroup.com; clichemag.com product not as described Florida Author: Texas Websites: EG&G Marketing Internet

Jul 22 2016
Big g express Stole my last check Shelbyville Nationwide Author: Cana , Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Big g express Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Mint Dentistry, Dr. Field G. Harrison, Dr. Field Harrison, MintDentistry, MintDentistry.com, MintDentistryDallas, MintDentistryDallas.com, Field harrison, Field G. Harrison, Field G. Harrison DDS Be Afraid, Bad Dentist, Scam, Pain, Root Canal Gone Wrong, Insurance Scam, Liar, Scam Artist, Caution, Beware Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: Mint Dentistry Dallas, Texas

Jul 21 2016
G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Sold me a car that I was told they would fix the next day they refused and said I sign the contact it's my problem. A week later found out the engine had been sealed to sale told them said it my problem period. Tampa Florida That Bondo Really Works! Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Auto Dealers: G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Rodriquez George Mr. G I applied online and got $775. It was not very clear what I applied for as regards the type of loan, but I figured I'll deal with the high interest. ¬†Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Loans: Rodriquez George Internet

Jul 20 2016
Procter & Gamble P & G tin plate can problem Cincinnati OH
Author: cairo, Other Beauty Salons: Procter & Gamble Cincinnati, OH

Jul 19 2016
JF3 Technology THIS COMPANY WILL SCAM VIA AMAZON ON SHIPPING AND TRY TO FORCE YOU TO PAY , NO RETURNS, NO CANCELLATIONS, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. NO CONTACT WITH COMAPNY WHATSOEVER. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Computer Dealers: JF3 Technology Internet

Jul 18 2016
K&G Fashion Superstore,Matt Cordell,Clevon Boyd,Larry (Store Manager) Discrimination & Disrespect Greenville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Consumer Services: K&G Fashion Superstore Greenville , South Carolina