Your Search | g.e. money bank

1, Report #1191645

Nov 26 2014
Sleep Doctor Mattress Worst ever mattress and Money Looters Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Bed & Bath: Sleep Doctor Mattress Lansing, Michigan

2, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

3, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

Nov 26 2014
JOEL KELLMAN, Kitty V'Marie Kellman LEADLINEPRO.COM Zenuity, webtech strategies, web wealth strategies, leadlinepro, LLP Complete CON artists, took my money and ran now founder of Leadlinepro Tucson Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: JOEL KELLMAN, EARL MINCER LEADLINEPRO.COM Internet

5, Report #1191624

Nov 26 2014
Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender scam, unethical, idiotic, untrustworthy, stole my money, rude, aggressive new Hampshire Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Liars: Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender Nationwide

6, Report #1191600

Nov 26 2014
Rising sun beauty outlet Kim leeCindyFhama ya One 30 minute break for full time days, no w2 forms, got paid under the table, no checks, minors worked here full time, got fired for something i didn't do, got my money stolen by one of the workers, Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employers: Rising sun beauty outlet Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

7, Report #1191594

Nov 26 2014
ShopRTACabinets cabinetsdirectrta.com, Frank Lamark Fraud, stole money from bank account, scam, supposedly sells kitchen rta cabinets Elk Grove, IL Illinois Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: ShopRTACabinets Internet

8, Report #1191572

Fast Money Loan SCANDALOUS, Untrust worthy, LIARS! Long Beach California
Author: RAMONA, California Loans: Fast Money Loan Long Beach, California

9, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca

10, Report #1191568

Nov 26 2014
Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Sean, Sherveen Money Extortion, Threats and False Ripoff reports Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Nationwide

11, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

12, Report #1191534

Nov 26 2014
Gentle Breeze i went to cash advance.com to try to get a loan it matched me with a lender called gentle breeze they approved me for a $300 loan...i never received the money but they have all my bank info. Internet Author: springfield , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Gentle Breeze Internet

13, Report #1191513

Nov 26 2014
PNC Bank Bait and Switch Scam Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

14, Report #1191497

Nov 26 2014
Interface modeling in new brunswick They promised my 9 year old she would get work I paid over thousand dollars and didn't get one call I still have a contract for 5 years with them. My daughter is so upset about this. I have a disabled husband so o don't receive much money. But I gave them everything I had saved. This is so upsetting. I just want my money back. They really scammed me New Brunswick New jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface modeling in new brunswick New Brunswick, New Jersey

15, Report #1191492

Nov 26 2014
Prestashop If you start its is cheap, soon things will not work as expected. Then they charge you a lot of money Internet Author: Woubrugge, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Prestashop Internet

16, Report #1191465

Nov 25 2014
Credit Score Kings Corwin Shorter, CLS SMOOTH This company will steal your money like they did to us. Seattle Washington Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Credit Score Kings Seattle, Washington

17, Report #1191463

Nov 25 2014
d'Hotel Supplies Nilay Better Trust Chines company than this company d' Hotel Supplies please make no mistake to give him money New jersey New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Interior Decorators: d'Hotel Supplies Nationwide

18, Report #1191457

Nov 25 2014
Paradigm Malibu Oversold Services, Only about the money. Malibu California Author: California Healthcare Centers: Paradigm Malibu Malibu, California

19, Report #1191451

Nov 25 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc. Grzegorz Kawula Owes money to hard working people!!!!! Wood Dale Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc. Wood Dale, Illinois

20, Report #1191450

Nov 25 2014
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Carlos Luna, Leo Fulleda DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! THEY STOLE MY DOWN PAYMENT! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Atlanta, Georgia

21, Report #1191442

Nov 25 2014
LSI MORTGAGE totally wasted our time, stole our money duluth Georgia Author: Red Wing, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: LSI MORTGAGE DULUTH, Georgia

22, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

23, Report #1191432

Nov 25 2014
Uggstopshop.com I order a pair of Uggs boots they take my money from my debit card I never receive the boots China Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Uggstopshop.com Nationwide

24, Report #1191418

Nov 25 2014
COAST GUARD SAFETY JEFFERY ADAM CALL'S HIMSELF A DIPLOMAT ,DELIVERY GUY, STATING SENT HIM MONEY OF $500.00USD FOR FEE'S OF BOXES OR HE WILL REPORT IT TO HIS COMPANY. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: coast guard Safety Internet

25, Report #1191400

Nov 25 2014
Alex Becker source-wave.com sourcewaveseo.comsourceautopilot.com Poor Service ,take money without consent , there seo made my sites go backwards Dont trust this guy texas Internet Author: Manchester England, Other Search Engine Optimization: Alex Becker Internet