Your Search | g.e. money bank

1, Report #1196887

Dec 21 2014
Rajking International Pvt Limited RK Hair Expo Pvt Limited RK Industries RK Hair Rajking international CompanyExpo Hair Fraudulent Gaur Company; Absolute Indian Thieves; Buyer Beware, Steals Your Money Chennai Tamil Nadu India Internet India Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Liars: Rajking International Pvt Limited Internet

2, Report #1196869

Dec 21 2014
Springer & Daly Steve Reeves and Jeffrey Haynes Collected money and never turned it over to us. Ripped us off of thousands of dollars Beverly Hills California Author: Beverly Hills, California Collection Agencies: Springer & Daly Internet

3, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

4, Report #1196852

Dec 20 2014
Got All Auto Parts REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts commitment to customer satisfaction. Entire team at Got All Auto Parts dedicated to mission of growing used auto parts industry through innovation, technology, & sharing success while giving customers access to many values of Guaranteed Auto Parts. Got All Auto Parts saves vehicle owners money on costly vehicle repairs. Offering 2 year warranty with replacement or complete hassle free refund with over 27 years years of experience and great customer care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Got All Auto Parts sells used auto parts. Customers save on expensive car repairs. Offering factory original parts which helps save the environment. Bay City, Michigan

5, Report #1196836

Dec 20 2014
Harley Davidson Motor Credit Eaglemark Bank Beware! HDMC Will Pad the Amount of Debt You Owe! Carson City, Nevada Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Motorcycles: Harley Davidson Motor Credit Nationwide

6, Report #1196833

Dec 20 2014
HIDKITSPRO hidkitxenonlights , xenonpro FRAUD you will lose your MONEY!! Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Auto Parts: HIDKITSPRO Internet

7, Report #1196812

Dec 20 2014
www.eros.com www.eros-guide.com Darkside Productions Eros.com aka Darkside Productions, This Company is a rip off, the will take money from eager advertisers, and have a policy,for there advertisers, they don't offer refunds on ads. Once you pay for your ads, you will recieve a phone call from them telling you that the recieved conplaints on your ads, they will go to lengths to give you any excuse to pull your ads off there site. While your ads are online in the meantime, you are getting zero to none phone calls, when you confront them, all they will do is ask you to pay more money for ads.This site is one of the few sites that offers advertising but prays on its customers.If you have other options, dont advertise here, there practices are mearly a rip off! Darkside producgions is located in Barebank California or used to have there offices here. They are now based in the Carolinas, North Carolina Author: New york, New York Adult Web Sites: www.eros.com

8, Report #1196803

Dec 20 2014
Chemical Bank of Gladwin, Michigan Also: Beaverton, Milford, Michigan FRAUD, Embezzlement, Usuary, Criminals Beaverton Michigan Author: Reseda, California Banks: Chemical Bank of Gladwin, MI Beaverton, Michigan

9, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York

10, Report #1196785

Dec 20 2014
Astoria Bank Astoria Federal Deprived elderly long-time customer of her last funds, when she was trying to enter nursing home. Tried to charge $800 fee for look-back. patchogue New York Author: Medford, New York Banks: Astoria Bank patchogue, New York

11, Report #1196780

Dec 20 2014
Firezza Pizza London Scam - Owners Adnan Medjedovic and Edin Basic Worst Pizzeria and worst Customer Service in London. Another company which puts money above the good customer service. CHELSEA London United Kingdom
Author: Knightsbridge, Other Pizza & Take Out: Firezza Pizza London Scam - Owners Adnan Medjedovic and Edin Basic CHELSEA, London

12, Report #1196744

Dec 20 2014
Avangate Took $299 of my hard earned money away from me and never installed the Anti virus softwear. Amsterdam Internet Author: Orange, California Computer Software: Avangate Internet

13, Report #1196778

Dec 20 2014
Tracy A. Ross Tracy Ross Too many aliases to count Con man Liar and Cheater Tracy Ross Fraud Real Estate --Rumour Monger, Con Man--Takes people's money for rent deposit and does not return--destroys lives of families(((REDACTED))) San Luis Obispo California
Author: San Luis Obispo, California Liars: Tracy A. Ross San Luis Obispo, California

14, Report #1196767

Dec 20 2014
veteransadvantage.com Veterans Advantage Inc. Taking money from Veterans Nationwide Author: Maywood, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: veteransadvantage.com Nationwide

15, Report #1196664

Dec 20 2014
JNL apparel and beyond i order custom Nikes and they took my money and never heard from them again Corsicana Texas
Author: Forest Hills , Kentucky Sporting Goods: JNL apparel and beyond Corsicana, Texas

16, Report #1196759

Dec 20 2014
Stay trendy via Brads Deals returned order but did not get money back yet Internet Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Stay trendy Internet

17, Report #1196749

Dec 20 2014
Computer Analysis of Texas, Bruce Horn Did not provide any service, took my money, and is illegally holding my computer and parts. Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer Analysis of Texas Houston , Texas

18, Report #1196748

Dec 20 2014
norxpill.com Indian guy name charlie, Prakash Mishra and sophia norxpill.com is a Scam online pharmacy. Don't send them money India Internet Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: norxpill.com Internet

19, Report #1196746

Dec 20 2014
All Natural Garcenia I called for my refund, after they gave me information on where to return product. and its been 2 months and my money has Not been refunded. thry keep saying you will get your refund in 5-10 days. Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Weightloss Programs: All Natural Garcenia Nationwide

20, Report #1196727

Dec 20 2014
David Bravo Ellzey Trucking aka CSWS Will rip you off and then play games with your money Houston Louisiana, tx Author: Texas Trucking Companies: David Bravo Louisiana

21, Report #1196726

Dec 20 2014
PNC bank check cashing, rude treatment, Canal Wincheste Ohio Author: canal winchester, Ohio Cash Services: PNC bank Canal Wincheste, Ohio

22, Report #1196722

Dec 20 2014
Rare Addiction House Of Rare Took my money then went ghost! Atlanta Georgia Author: Riverdale, Georgia On-Line Stores: Rare Addiction Atlanta, Georgia

23, Report #1196713

Dec 20 2014
GLD MTSCORE Took $1.00 + $28.95 (11/18/2014), ----- $29.95(12/18/2014) from my bank, without O.K. U.S. based Nationwide Author: Westminster, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MTSCORE Nationwide

24, Report #1196691

Dec 19 2014
Invies told to buy card from amazon to pay for product at Invies. Bought Nov 22,2014 it is now Dec.19,2014 I recieved nothing nor was emailed anything. Their site is not available they fell off the planet. I blame Invies for being frauds but also thought Amazon would have an idea of reputable companies and not have allowed the purchase if they have had so many problems with them how reputable is Amazon to not look after their customers. But as I have been reading the card I bought is non refundable. So who really is making money here Invise ?Could this be some kind of kick back deal? The only one out is us. internet internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Invies Internet

25, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois