Your Search | gadget ave

Aug 26 2016
Smart Tint Will Sharp Smart Tint, Inc.1001 Hawkins Ave #101Lake Grove, NY 11755 Phone: 866-986-9299Mmcleod@smarttint.com Smart Tint took my money and gave me a defective product Stoney Brook Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Johnson Controls Energizer car batteryJohnson Controls INC5757 N Green Bay Ave PO Box 591 Milwaukee WI 53201 Battery EXPLODED was less than 2 years old based on manufactured date stamp. Went to retailer but would not honor warranty without receipt. Contacted tech support referred me to retailer. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Slidell, Louisiana Auto Parts: Johnson Controls Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Refreshe Derma DermafreshFirmmagskinCreme La Miracle Misleading internet offer; unexpected deductions from my account; one delivery of unexpected product; deduction for two products never received 5663 Balboa Ave, #835-491; San Diago Internet-mailing address in California Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Refreshe Derma Internet

Aug 19 2016
ask virtual services web design ask virtual services are scams 229 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto california
askvirtualservices.com/ Author: Palo Alto CA, California Computer Programmers: askvirtualservices Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
mike wheeler wepberg property, colwel banker, mike wheeler ,realtor,took advantage of me and stole my deposit he was not on my lease in the contract I never new mike wheeler was part ownership of the residence I rented at 99 Bradford ave apt 4  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: mike wheeler Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2016
purelinecare garcinia I was charged 69.95 from purelinecare of forskolin. I order the garcinia in a advertisement that said free bottles of garcinia and forskolin pay only shipping and handling. The advertisement did not mention anything about being charged in the future for the products if you dont cancel in a 14day period. I called the company and the representative did take me off their mailing list but only refunded me 35% of my money. This site is a fraud. I recommend noone to due business with this company. I want the remainder of the money that is owed to me. 3201 w hillsborough ave. tampa fl 33684-9998 florida Author: houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet

Jul 25 2016
skinfresh 2day Dermafi Charge for item that was cancelled, but they had given me the incorrect email to terminate my order and any future charges. 5210 Stark Ave Ashtabula, OH 44004 Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: skinfresh 2day Internet

Jul 25 2016
Pureline ,FORSKOLIN, PURELINEFORSKOLINPure Line ForskolinShipping out of New Jersey, New York, CTAddresses out of Floriday PURELINE FORSKOLIN 3201 W. Hillsborough Ave Florida Nationwide Author: Glen Aubrey, New York Weightloss Programs: Pureline (FORSKOLIN) Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 22 2016
Sleepy's 10022 selling used mattresses with legal tags cut off. Ignoring legal fines and sanctions /sleepy's at 969 3rd ave. New York ignored obvious signs I was sold a used mattress and manager seems to take pleasure in it. New York New York Case #01931913 Author: New York, New York Mattress Manufactures: Sleepy's New York, New York

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 18 2016
hcg-drops-direct HCG Drops Direct is a Four Sail Inc. company 7056 Archibald Ave Suite 207 Corona,CA, USA 92880 I ordered via internet for a 1 x HCG 60 Day Program (Most Popular) (Bundle & Save!: I want to Bundle & Save! (See options below), Add Meal Replacement Shakes - Save $20.00: Meal Replacement Shakes +$39 ($59.00 Value)May 7 2016, Till now I have like 4 reminders, and still i did not receive the product . CA, Ca, USA I am going through the same thing Author: doha, Other Alternative Health: hcg-drops-direct , , CA

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 12 2016
Dollar General DOLLAR GENERAL STORE 75 NOBLE AVE CRAFTON PA 15205 Crafton Pennsylvania
Obviously.... Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Dollar General Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2016
Holy Smokes Holy Smokes on Grant Ave. is the Worst Phildaelphia Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Holy Smokes Phildaelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2016
E Cigs Brand Vapefocus Continue to take out money from my account while not authorized to do so. Reeled me in by stating that I won something, then charged me $4.00, then $36.00 now they just took $99.95 after 2 weeks have passed without my knowledge. The only thing that I had knowledge of was the first $4.00 and that product supposed to have come in 3-5 days after June 23, 2016 well 13 days ave passed and I still haven't received anything. The tracking # is bogus too. Internet based Internet based
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: E Cigs Brand Internet

Jul 05 2016
5 star VIP vacations Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations - 1517 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, Florida Global VIP Get-A-Ways - 1932 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, Florida Direct Timeshare Sales - 11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail, #186, Orlando, Florida Fraudulent Site - says anything to get your money Kissimee Florida Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: 5 star VIP vacations Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
WIGS BY BRITNEY AND RUNAWAY RICHES AT 1910 Pacific Ave, ste 14165, Dallas, TX, 75201 Wigsbybritney, owner of Wigs by Britney IS A SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. SHE IS A RUNAWAY FRAUD ARTIST DALLAS TEXAS Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: WIGS BY BRITNEY Internet

Jun 21 2016
epidermis cosmetics lexington ave, nyc Chose not make purchase and credit card swiped anyway new york New York Author: brooklyn, New York Beauty Products: epidermis cosmetics new york, New York

Jun 20 2016
butler, rose & Jameson associates the amount of 3,900,00.00 will be award to Roslyn Lucero if I complete and sign and enclosing the appointed fee of $25 made payable to: BRJ in form of cash ,check, or money order. dead line claim june 22, 2016.cliam code bar: 40174121296 and my personal cash payment number: 40174121296 mail it to processing department 26 railroad ave , PMB370 Babylon, NY 11702 Babylon NY Author: Denver , Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: butler, rose & Jameson associates Denver , Colorado

Jun 02 2016
American National Property And Casualty Co Agent Lynnette Jellison 360-367-1730office # 206-258-4677Fax 206-557-7615address 2540 Westlake Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109e mail lynnette.jellison@american-national.com I was looking for Insurance for my rental home in Bothell, WA.  Seattle Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Consumer Services: American National Property And Casualty Co Seattle, Washington

May 31 2016
GMC Group, LLC I turned in my router to the Time Warner 3268 Highland Ave., Cincinnati location and was told that it was not necessary for me to do anything else.  Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Services: GMC Group, LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

May 25 2016
Lowes 3800 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia #2732 Paid cash at register and idiots confiscate 2 bags of concrete out of my truck! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
In response to question. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Building Products: Lowes Aramingo Ave Philadelphia Nationwide

May 07 2016
Enterprise at 1900 Victoria park ave Enterprise car rental Toronto West hill location and 1900 Victoria park location Fraud and false advertising West hill and Scarborough Ontario
Enterprise Cares Author: toronto, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Toronto West hill, Ontario

May 04 2016
Hoverkicks SCAM!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! 463 7 Ave Suite 810 New York , New York Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverkicks Internet