occupied

Your Search | gainesville ford

1, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford Automotive Malpractice is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their service department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

2, Report #1191388

Nov 25 2014
ubreakitifix WeScrewYouGivenTheChance The Head Tech is a Head Case Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Computer Service & Repair: ubreakitifix Gainesville, Florida

3, Report #1190826

Nov 22 2014
D&J Machine and Engines Big dang motors Paid in advance for a ford motor almost 4000,00 dollars and I can't get an answer by phone,email and my delivery date has come and gone Phoenix Arizona Author: Roswell, Georgia Auto Parts: D&J Machine and Engines Phoenix, Arizona

4, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 17 2014
FORD MOTOR CREDIT FMC REPO IN GRACE PERIOD DETROIT Nationwide Author: TINLEY PARK, Illinois Auto manufactures: FORD MOTOR CREDIT Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
Phil Long Valucar I was sold a 2005 Ford 500 lemon car by Phil Long Valucar on 4/19/14 and it been a nightmare since the purchase Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Valucar Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 14 2014
Ravenel Ford 6340 Savannah HwyRavenel, SC 29470 wasting my time and effort with that seller Ravenel South Carolina Author: Indiana Auto Dealers: Ravenel Ford Ravenel, South Carolina

Nov 13 2014
Truck City Ford aka iwanttobuyused.com aka Leif Johnson Ford Swept under the rug! Buda Texas Author: Pflugerville, Texas Truck Dealers: Leif Johnson Ford Buda, Texas

Nov 11 2014
winner ford cherry hill beware seniors in purchasing from winner ford cherry hill please bring family totally fraudulent on many levels in selling my 84 yr old mother cherry hill New Jersey Author: egg harbor, New Jersey Auto Dealers: winner ford cherry hill cherry hill, New Jersey

Nov 07 2014
George Grover The Home Theater Store Mobile Ripoff selling home theater equipment Braselton Georgia
Author: Gainesville, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Braselton, Georgia

Nov 06 2014
Berge ford in Mesa & General manager Steve and Jim crutcher Auto buyers beware Berge ford in Mesa selling bad vehicles in used car department. Mesa Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Auto Inspection: Berge ford in Mesa Mesa, Arizona

Nov 03 2014
family pool and spa horrible customer service, will not take responsibility for their installers awful job. gainesville Florida Author: archer, Florida Pools & Saunas: family pool and spark gainesville, Florida

Oct 30 2014
Musca Law Musca Law Firm; Muscalaw.com Ripped Off and withdrew from case before trial Gainesville, Florida Author: webster, Florida Lawyers: Musca Law Gainesville, Florida 32601, Select State/Province

Oct 30 2014
Performance Ford / Lincoln Poor technicians, parts swappers, guess at customers expense. Randolph New Jersey Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Performance Ford Randolph, New Jersey

Oct 29 2014
Grapevine Ford Bait-and-Switch Advertising Grapevine Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Grapevine Ford Grapevine, Texas

Oct 29 2014
Yellow Pages Online Services Sent an e-mail asking for address confirmation, then send bills for $300 for changing it. Irving Texas Author: Gainesville, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow Pages Online Services Irving, Texas

Oct 28 2014
Green Garcinia Pro BUYER BEWARE-RIPOFF Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Green Garcinia Pro Internet

Oct 25 2014
NCS Law Group Emma Ford Scam New York New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee Collection Agencies: NCS Law Group New York, New York

Oct 24 2014
CAMELBACK FORD AND ALL VAN TYLE DEALERS CROOKS/THIEVES/FRAUD/EMBEZELMENT PHOENIX Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: CAMELBACK FORD AND ALL VAN TYLE DEALERS PHOENIX, Arizona

Oct 24 2014
Freedompop Beware-- They are not Nationwide and they will take your money  Internet Author: gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Internet

Oct 24 2014
Loman auto group loman kiaLoman ford They owe me $7,500 from a trade in 2012 Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Loman auto group Woodbridge, New Jersey

Oct 22 2014
Joe Myers Ford did absolutely nothing but waste my time Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Joe Myers Ford Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2014
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

Oct 14 2014
ford motor company ford built tough Ford built thugh with lots of plastic parts that you have to replace at your expense. Safty issues. Nationwide florida. Author: holmes beach, Florida Auto manufactures: ford motor company Nationwide

Oct 09 2014
Serverpronto Worst customer service Miami FL Author: Gainesville, Florida Web Hosting: Serverpronto Internet