GALLERY 13 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gallery 13
There may be more specific results for "gallery 13"
For more specific results for "gallery 13"
Showing 1-25 of 2,029 Found Reports For more specific results for "gallery 13"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Original Mangnetic phone Cable  info@magnetphonecable.com Ordered my cables back in Jan 13, i've emailed and left multiable massages and still haven't gotten a response New York Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Original Mangnetic phone Cable Internet

May 11 2017
Dell, Dell Computer, Dell Technologies Dell XPS 13 9360 Display issue won't get issued a replacement Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Dell Nationwide

May 09 2017
ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA Mrs. Seri Tanaseth, Managing Member Mr Alan Palange, Member Manager On April 13, 2016 I signed a contract with CAR MATCH USA, to my disappointment the contract has not been upheld. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ozone Park , New York Motor Vehicle: ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

May 07 2017
People Helping People Cathy Medina Employment Scam, Collecting Resumes at LAUSD Job fairs, faux Job Interview Northridge, California
May 2, 2017 Re: People Helping People Report #622855 Author: Los Angeles, California Employment Services: People Helping People Northridge, California

May 06 2017
Advandate Prior Owner is James Ugi resides at lakeville Mass 13 woodland ridge dr.Prior email James@datingscripts.co.uk Advandate is a scam i feel sorry if you brought this software its not going any were in 7 years Cheyenne Wyoming They started owned in massachuetts Author: West Haven, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Advandate Cheyenne Wyoming, Massachuetts

May 05 2017
The Wildlife Gallery Incompetent Blanchard Michigan Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Sporting Goods: The Wildlife Gallery Blanchard, Michigan

Apr 24 2017
Georgia Auto Gallery Lawrenceville Scam Artist, Scammers, Dishonest Lilburn Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Georgia Auto Gallery Lawrenceville Lilburn, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Apology From Person Who wrote False Rip Off Report Complaint Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
Pioneer Auction Gallery Pioneerantiqueauction.com This company sells fakes and uses sly words to make buyer think item's are real antiques - all made in India and China Portland Oregon Author: Richmond, California Prostitutes: Pioneer Auction Gallery

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 18 2017
Worldwide Vacations Adam said he could get us 13 tickets to Beatles Love Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Ticket Sales: Worldwide Vacations Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 11 2017
Preston Hall Auction Gallery Sold Fake Joan Mitchell Drawing Dallas Texas
Preston Hall Auction Gallery sold fake art, it is proven. Author: mount shasta, California Arts & Crafts Stores: Preston Hall Auction Gallery Dallas, Texas

Apr 08 2017
Core Skin Care Offered a trial Offer for 4.95 shipping only Charged my credit card $90 , 13 days This is a scam! Internet Author: Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Core Skin Care Internet

Mar 27 2017
Philippe Hoerle Guggenheim Philippe ArtusHG Contemporary Gallery Fraudster and Scammer Sells Fake Art Do Not Buy Art From Him New York New York
Good Author: New York, New York Art Galleries: Philippe Hoerle Guggenheim New York, New York

18, Report #1361906

Mar 15 2017
Skin royale I bought the product for 5.95 and 4.95, about 13 days later I see where they have deducted 89.95 and 86.95 from my acct without my authorization, called them, they says it's nothing they can do, they would not take the product back in which I never used cause would give me or never supply with return info. Santa Ana, Ca. Author: Marion , Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin royale Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Mar 02 2017
LuxDeco.com 4-5 week delivery timeframe - 13 weeks and counting AVOID! London Internet Author: Preston, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: LuxDeco.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 24 2017