Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: gallery 13
There may be more reports for "gallery 13"
For more results perform a general search for "gallery 13"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Crescent city auction gallery Paid me $1.50 for a table sold for $150.00 New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Crescent city auction gallery New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 08 2017
Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Bryan HECKSHERDavid Klien Deceptive trade practices include include using several sets of paperwork on sale of car - none of which given to buyer at sale.  LEWES, NATIONWIDE
The true facts about Auto Gallery in Lwes DE Author: Rehoboth Beach,, Delaware Auto Dealers: Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Internet

Feb 06 2017
United-Financial-Services-LLC 904- 647-8175United Financial, LLC.4 years in business1771 Edgewood Ave W Ste 7Jacksonville, Florida 32208-7208 EMAILSee More Contact OptionsBBB File Opened: 01/13/2015Business Started: 04/25/2013Business Started Locally: 04/25/2013Business Incorpor Check Scams Jacksonville Florida
Author: Chicago, Illinois Wanted Criminals: United-Financial-Services-LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Dale LindseyDonald Burks Company Tax ID on 2/27/13: 45-3973710 Took $35,000 to drill and test Mahalitc#1 well API no. 42-089-32694, never even disturbed grass then vanished Richardson Texas Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Telemarketers: Miscellaneous Companies: Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Richardson, Texas

Jan 30 2017
nu wave oven got 5/16 in warrenty have to pay handling and shipping for crack clear dome 22 and 13 . what a rip ,second one done this crack less then year Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: nu wave oven Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 27 2017
1st-art-gallery Art Badly Painted by Political Prisoners Xiamen Internet Author: New York, New York Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

8, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Walmart Care Plan/Assurion 1 was told on 1 13 17 my claim was resolved DECEPTION Wilmington Delaware Author: elsmere, Delaware Warranty Companies: Walmart Care Plan/Assurion Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 11 2017
Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. n/a Withheld my check. Palm Harbor Florida A real estate attorney Author: Orlando, Florida Cash Services: Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jan 06 2017
Home Gallery Stores Ripoff company, bad business, terrible customer service Richmond Virginia Author: Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: Home Gallery Stores Richmond, Virginia

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Dec 30 2016
All Clear free psychic evaluation, top psychics, psychic to the stars, Beverly Hills CA Do not send emails out Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Hollywood Psychic Gallery Internet

Dec 28 2016
Campbell Furniture Gallery Seedy Snakes Campbell California Author: Campbell, California Furniture & Furnishings: Campbell Furniture Gallery Campbell, California

Dec 26 2016
HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. The company called: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE CO., LTD. located in:DANGSHAN TOWN, XIAOSHAN DISTRICT, HANGZHOU CITY,ZHEJIANG,CHINA Sent us a proforma invoice and asked us for down payment, we did the downpayment by wire transfer from our HSBC HK account on 13/12/16 of USD 3,688.50. After that MR. Bruce, the seller, said he already sent cargo to other customer and refuses to send us the refund. Hangzhou China Author: Other Furniture Manufactures: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. Internet

Dec 25 2016
Praha health 1211 p health AZ They sold health products at a discouted rate and automatically subscribed me to a payment of over 500% price increase. Original payment was 13$ for 60 pills, which then turned into a charge of 55$ and 60$ for the same exact pills. Arizona Author: Santa Cruz, California Drug Manufacturers: Praha health Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs Apparel I order a 1x Dak Prescott jersey on 12/13/16 can't get in contact wth them or on the internet. Internet Author: Virginia Abusive Parents: Credit Card Fraud: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 21 2016
Lucas Quinn Construction Kevin Spence They were to make a flat pad to park a 42 ft Motorhome, when we started to put up tent we find its 13 in diffrent from front to back and when I called to bi**h about it he says you paided in full that means jobs complete, but he know it was no finished, i can get his own men to swear to his screwing me Johnston Rhode Island
2 men and 3 hrs Author: Smithfield, Rhode Island Maintenance Companies: Lucas Quinn Construction Johnston, Rhode Island

Dec 16 2016
Simon Phillips Dystopian films, Runaway Films, Red Rock Entertainment Took $5000 to help finance tv series with promise to 13 year old girl he would give part in it. Has taken several peoples money without following through on contracts. London Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Producers: Simon Phillips Internet

Dec 15 2016
The ABC Company, 99 Santa The charged me me for an item I have yet to receive. I bought a bluetooth adapter for my car. Paid $16.94 for it and it has been 13 days already. The promised shipment has not arrived. West Seneca New York
Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: The ABC Company West Seneca, New York