GAME DEAL DAILY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: game deal daily
There may be more specific results for "game deal daily"
For more specific results for "game deal daily"
Showing 1-25 of 8,000 Found Reports For more specific results for "game deal daily"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 25 2017
iinternational game technology Igt. copyright infringement. trade secrets. unfair use of intellectual propertie reno nevada. Author: san jose, California Casinos & Cardrooms: iinternational game technology

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Sounds like fraud to me Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Make sure you google Atlanta Quality Singles (aka ATLsingles.com) for other reviews in this same company Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Next Deal Shop Deceptive About Product Origin, Not up front in Ad Link About Returns Internet
Author: METUCHEN, New Jersey Lighting Stores: Next Deal Shop Internet

Apr 21 2017
AT&T SCAM ON TABLET AND WATCH DEAL Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 19 2017
david buckley db_sells_random_stuff: (his ebay ID ) this auction seller is dishonest ! i won an auction,paid for the car he reneged on the deal ! benecia California yes david buckley is a theif , dishonest ! Author: tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: david buckley benecia , California

Apr 19 2017
Machine Zone Inc. Game of War - Fire Age Bought a product from MZ GOW with a GUARANTEE that they will not honor or even acknowledge. Palo Alto California
Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Abusive Parents: Internet Marketing Companies: Machine Zone Inc. Palo Alto, California

Apr 19 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Luxury Homes Group dedicated to Serve their clients. Marco Kozlowski & support team employees devoted to clients success & highest customer satisfaction standards. Marco Kozlowski & team truly obsessed with success of all business partners, customers.*UPDATE: Marco Kozlowski & team pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Marco Kozlowski is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
You never closed a deal Author: Floral Park, New York Seminar Programs: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. orlando, Florida

Apr 18 2017
The Deal Empire MYTACTICAL KITS I ordered 1Slim Panty online in The Deal Empire last November 29, 2016. MYTACTICAL KITS charged me the amount of USD26.90 in my Credit Card for the cost of that order. As of tihs day I have not received the item yet Internet
Author: TUGUEGARAO CITY, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Apr 18 2017
American Messaging Paging I have asked them to delete my account more than once. They just keep billing me.If I try to reach them by phone I get billed for that also. very hard company to deal with, everything you do with them costs more money. I have contacted them by phone they speak English but I dont think they understand English. They understand how to be creative and charge me every month for a service that no longer exist!! I asked them to please disconnect and stop billing me for a service that is no longer working. Lewisville Texas Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: American Messaging Lewisville, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Alloy wheel repair specialists of Las Vegas Alloy wheel repair Was told because I was given a discount that they didn't spend the same amount on the rims! So had to deal with shoddy work and scratches on my rims! Was told if I pay $30 more per ram he would fix them perfect! Garbage business not to be trusted. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Alloy wheel repair specialists of Las Vegas Norcross , Georgia

Apr 17 2017
Deal Guardian ripoff, difficult cancellation, shady business practices Internet
Author: Layton, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Deal Guardian Internet

Apr 17 2017
mercy behavior health kurt constance, ein olivera, i was a out patient at mercy behavior health for 15 years diagnosis ocd and depression and muscle tick disorder and i was sexualy attacked in a bathroom by a worker at mercy behavior health and even after i agreed to not call police and let them handle him they later still stopped all my services didnt even slowly stop my medications they just stopped them all and kicked me to kurve i have been very sick but family helping me to deal with pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mental Health: mercy behavior health pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 12 2017
Escape game TN Yelp review scam Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Festivals & Event Services: Escape game TN Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 12 2017
Playerauction Playerauction.com Took money, Failed to forward my end of the deal to seller, told my after numerous times of reaching out, told me that they still have my money but won't give it to me. Philippines Philippines
Author: dunbar, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Playerauction Internet

Apr 11 2017
Econo Super Store Calvin is the worst person to deal with he is a b*********** I bought 2 concrete trowel machines for $1,680.00 and he sent me the wrong ones and said they are the same and is ignoring my text and calls this guy and company is a FRAUD he said I can ship back for full refund at my expenses they wight 550 LB consumers STAY AWAY 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry, California 91748 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry Author: Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Econo Super Store Internet

Apr 11 2017
Connected investors Deal Dog software Deal dog software does not work. Connected Investors refused to refund  Internet Author: Ames, Alabama Home Based Business: Connected investors Internet

Apr 10 2017
Cymax Sears Impossible to deal with Internet Author: Sacramento, California Furniture & Furnishings: Cymax Internet