Your Search | game deal daily

Feb 04 2016
Golf Now Deal Caddy / GolfNow - New Media Deal Caddy sent me the a different club than what I ordered. When contacted regarding return of wrong club and shipment of the club I paid for they stonewalled and would not respond. Orlando Florida Author: Houston, Texas Sporting Goods: Golf Now Deal Caddy Internet

Feb 04 2016
RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty Terrible Realty company to deal with, poor attitude, unprofessional OLIVER BC Author: Princeton, British Columbia Realtors: RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty OLIVER, British Columbia

Feb 03 2016
machine zone MZ Game of war Rip off didn't get all items in a pack Internet Author: tamaqua, Pennsylvania Video Stores: machine zone MZ Internet

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 01 2016
Alexandrea Stewart Aka Alexandrea Macian Stewart Aka Alex Stewart Aka Kim Babbat - Practically Rented, Propertyprofessionalsuk, Uptown Downtown Realty, 4Rent Magazine, RentRoll-Manager rip-off! Unlicensed illegal Apartment Information Vendor. Scotland, New York, United Kingdom Jenna Glatzer exposes the criminal behind The Nouveau Native's No Fee New York 2006 Author: new york, New York Realtors: Alexandrea Stewart - Alexandrea Macian Stewart - Alex Stewart - Andrea Stewart - Kim Babbat Glasgow, Other

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising Shopping cart ads Cartvertising Cartvertis Shopping cart advertising Houston Texas Houston, Texas We deal with 1000's of businesses each day! Author: houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 24 2016
Liberty Medical Horrible customer Service, worst company ever to deal with Nationwide Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Medical Supplies: Liberty Medical Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Game sys Jackpot joy London, England Internet Author: Alabama Casinos & Cardrooms: Game sys Internet

Jan 19 2016
CRAIG E. ECCLESTON in Corona CA. [email protected] This man found LOOP HOLE in PAYPAL to win claims against people! and HE GOT ME! [email protected], California
CHECK FACTS ON DOMINIC MAGOON B4 Judging - Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CRAIG E. ECCLESTON in Corona CA. [email protected], California

Jan 19 2016
Machine Zone- game of war They ripoff customers!!!!!!! gameofwar- machine zone Internet Author: Winton, California Employees: Machine Zone- game of war Internet

Jan 18 2016
Saint Luke's Evangelical Christian Ministries Saint Luke's Evangelical School of Biblical Studies Take the money and run game Dearing Georgia St Lukes is good, Author: The Woodlands, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Saint Luke's Evangelical Christian Ministries Dearing, Georgia

Jan 16 2016
WLC Weight Loss Concepts WLCTeam.com Level3Health.com Franchise SCAM, New Name, Same Old Game, Crooks Long Beach, New York Nationwide
Author: Long Beach, New York Weightloss Programs: WLC Weight Loss Concepts Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
vivint alarms  When you send it in by letter or fax call them daily Provo Utah Address Author: Lacey, Washington Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 13 2016
Masters Auto mastersautonyc.com/ , Mike Levi - GM, Elliot Abrams - Finance Manager, Ben Goldstien - Sales Associate, Matt Smith - Sales Associate, Fax (718) 657-5777100% GUARANTEED CREDIT APPROVALFraudulent Advertising, rose price hugely at deal closing, gave me a fake carfax report, I am stuck with a car with major mechanical issues, Beware Jamaica New York
Major error on your part Author: Jamaica, New York Auto Dealers: Masters Auto NYC Jamaica, New York

Jan 13 2016
SiteGround Don't deal with this bait and switch company. Panama City Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Small Business Services: SiteGround Internet

Jan 12 2016
Blake Cozzens - Stress Free Property Management Cedar City, UT Turned down a rental deal over a personal issue Cedar City Utah
Author: Cedar City, Utah Realtors: Blake Cozzens - Stress Free Property Management Cedar City, UT Cedar City, Utah

Jan 11 2016
Susan Aka Jennifer Arn Sandar Golden Retrievers Criminal, fraud, pro con artist. Convicted in criminal court, AKC suspended, STILL breeds dogs! Tehachapi California Revised Opinion of Sandar Goldens Author: Rosamond, California Animal Services: Susan Aka Jennifer Arn Sandar Golden Retrievers Tehachapi, California

Jan 09 2016
gtarcade knight's fable I recharged my account but did not get the in-game gold. I provided bank statements to prove it to no avail. I was simply told “We did not get your money”. I have experienced numerous bugs that I did not receive help for and lost valuable in-game resources from. Moderators are abusing the bugs and getting away with it, they are stronger than players who spent upwards of $25,000 in this game having spent almost nothing themselves. The administration promises to punish the moderators in question but it seems like a lie. The items the moderators got from exploding are still with them and have not been confiscated. There are also long term impacts to the game from these exploitations that affect the game environment… China- SHanghai Internet
Author: ,,,,,, Texas On-Line Business: gtarcade turky,

Jan 08 2016
Citizen Shipper I hired this company to transport a German Shepherd from Spokane WA to my home in N Arizona. Once you make a payment to them they put you in touch with the driver. This dog is very special as I had her mother. I emphasized that this dog would need to be picked up no later then 1-6-16 as her current owner was leaving the country on 1-7-16. I have come to find out that this driver has not been paid for any of the jobs he had done for this fraudulent company!! He had NO plans to p/u my dog!!! The dog is being cared for. This company has caused me a great deal of stress for sure! I GOT SCAMMED!!! Longview, TX Supposedly Nationwide To Citizen Shipper Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Citizen Shipper Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
gtarcade Charge players (customers) money to get ahead then give away free features and introduce bugs to devalue that investment. The game moderators are often the beneficiaries of the said act. Shanghai Other
Author: Melbourne, Other On-Line Business: gtarcade Shanghai, Other

Jan 07 2016
Directv Directv&Att Took money from my account for my sister-in-laws bill and said my debit card was the primary v=card on file even when she told them it was not so now I am out 349.79 dollars due to thier stupidity. Nationwide Actually.... Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Directv Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
About the inside information a big pyramid selling fraud Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Jan 06 2016
deal dash.com I want on DealDash and I was strolling through it to see what it was because I seen it on TV so I went to create an account type in my credit card number press created account and automatically my money came off my card in a charge me $78 just to create the account and then I'm looking and I'm scrolling down and they make it very sensitive when you touch it and it's in the area like my finger slipped and it did did this now but it goes through no confirmation of saying if you want this yes or no nothing it just automatically charges to my card and I told the people that I want a refund because I don't want to babe I was just checking out their website and it was accidentally that Walmart card got charged and I would like my money back because I'm not interested in bidding on nothing Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: deal dash.com Internet