Your Search | game war

Sep 24 2016
Clash of Kings Game rip-off Internet
Author: Ohio K-12 Language: Clash of Kings Internet

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 14 2016
investorshub Ihub Investors hub is one big scam that the moderators will support the bashers false statements with no proof to back up there claims! Bashers try to lower the stock price for their own Gains, moderators and admin's will back up the bashers posts and will delete the other members posts trying to support their investment! Please report Ihub to the SEC to STOP the SCAM!! Investors hub is one of the biggest stock market forums scam going! They allow bashers to post badly about a stock so they can get in at a lower price! When myself or other investors try to defend their investment it either gets deleted by admin's or moderators and some of the moderators are the bashers them self ! It's a game they play but there playing with other people's investment and needs to stop!! Internet Author: Rahway , New Jersey Websites: investorshub Internet

Sep 10 2016
Success Center For Entrepreneurs Scam,Crook,Con,Game Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Seminar Programs: Success Center For Entrepreneurs Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
Game Exchange Hopkinsville ky Very rude and uneducated Hopkinsville Kentucky Author: Hopkinsville, Kentucky Audio & Electronics Shops: Game Exchange Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Sep 01 2016
Machine Zone I didn't get no help logging in after I tried logging off because of a error I kept getting while playing the game. Palo alto Internet/ California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Machine Zone Internet

Aug 30 2016
NFL Game Pass NFL Digital Care Refused to cancel account in accordance with Terms and Conditions Internet Author: Pennsylvania Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL Game Pass Internet

Aug 24 2016
playphone !3000 they have been cvharhging my cell phone $9.99 a month for a year and i dont kniow what game it is nor do i play it Internet Author: san fransico, California Questionable Activities: playphone !3000 Internet

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 23 2016
NFL Game Pass Refusing to cancel a free trial even though it is within the free trial period Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Internet Fraud: NFL Game Pass Internet

Aug 19 2016
LUIS M CANALES COLD WAR VETERAN STILL NEEDS YOUR HELP. (((REDACTED))) SEALE AL (((REDACTED))) Nationwide
Author: SEALE, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: LUIS M CANALES Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 17 2016
30minphonerepair CTMIS CHEATED, LIED AND STOLE MY iPHONE 6S PLUS LCD SAN DIEGO, California & ST. LOUIS, Missouri Internet
Case is resolved after 35 calendar days. Author: Oakland, California Infomercial Rip-offs: 30minphonerepair Internet

Aug 12 2016
Real Social Dynamics ripoff false advertising frauds scam artists West Hollywood California The truth about RSD Author: Encino, California Dating Services: Real Social Dynamics West Hollywood, California

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2016
BONOBO PLC LOTTORACE NON DELIVERY OF PRIZE FROM THEIR GAME SITE PROMOTION Author: WEST NEW YORK, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: BONOBO PLC Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
First Residential Las Vegas Josh RosenJannelle Fuhrmann SHELL GAME FINES AND BILLING North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: First Residential Las Vegas North Las Vegas, Nevada

20, Report #1320862

Aug 05 2016
Agent Image The Design People No follow-through, unresponsive customer service, inadequate, scam, confidince game El Segundo California Author: El Dorado, California Websites: Agent Image El Segundo, California

21, Report #1320548

Aug 03 2016
Tall Options TallOptions.com Joshua Wilmer, Ruth Caspi, not real names! They entice you to invest in a managed Option Trading Platform, something we have come to learn does not exist other then a video game website the options trading does not match the existing real training and it falsely replicates the trading ! We know supposed to be licensed out of New Zealand Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Investment Brokers: Tall Options TallOptions.com Internet

22, Report #1320171

Aug 02 2016
UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGE- DISH Network Dish TV Network, Dish TV, Dish scam, money, debit. hold, block, unauthorized, reversed, refund, stole, bad customer service Englewood Colorado
Issue Resolved Author: Englewood, Colorado Cable TV: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

23, Report #1319017

Jul 26 2016
GameLoot Network Gamelootnetwork.com,game loot network,gameloot network Multi level internet game scam Lees Summit Missouri Author: New Jersey On-Line Business: GameLoot Network Lees Summit , Missouri

Jul 25 2016
Game Brain Electronics orkmastermcgee Sold defective game console with 6 month warranty and ignored requests for warranty Port Chester New York Author: Andover, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Game Brain Electronics Internet

Jul 21 2016
HowOldAreYou.net Will not let me remove my photo from their guess your age game without paying money. No way to contact them. Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HowOldAreYou.net Internet