GAME WAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: game war
There may be more specific results for "game war"
For more specific results for "game war"
Showing 1-25 of 2,328 Found Reports For more specific results for "game war"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Studio Hoppe GmBH River Combat virtual goods Game AlphaWars Selling alpha-state immature software, virtual currency vanished, no refund, no response Wollerau Switzerland Author: Berlin, Other Computer Software: Studio Hoppe GmBH Internet

Jul 17 2017
TKG Media (The King's Game, Million Dollar Metwork, and Project Royalty) FRAUD!!! This company is defintely a fraud, despite how cool Greg seems. They will hit you with fine print add-on memberships that you don't want and then refuse to give you a refund later.  Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn, New York Corrupt Companies: TKG Media (The King's Game, Million Dollar Metwork, and Project Royalty) Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2017
Healthy Pekingese puppies NA Con game on Buying Puppies Silver Spring Maryland Author: San Antonio, Texas Adoption Agency: Healthy Pekingese puppies Silver Spring, Maryland

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jun 15 2017
Gamestop I purchased a game called Mafia 3 and I went ahead and got the NEW one because it was a couple dollars higher than the USED. When I got home and opened it, there was NO game in it. Also, the map that came with it had clearly been used and not new as the store claimed and sold me. THe map had ink pen markings and writing everywhere and there is a circle like someone sat their drink on it. I called back to the store that sold me the 'New' game and they insisted that they never sold that to me and they said that I never came to their store! I have the receipt saying I did! Jefferson City Tennessee
Author: Honaker, Virginia Customer: Gamestop Jefferson City, Tennessee

Jun 09 2017
Home Design Online game The online game Home Design is the most deceptive game I've I've ever played. They deliberately mislead their players. Internet Author: LAKE STEVENSl, Washington Festivals & Event Services: Home Design Game Internet

Jun 08 2017
ASAP Animal Shelter Lisa Kenyon Jeanne Saadilisa.kenyon@sbcphd.orgDetective David Of Santa Barbara CA war vet had 2nd tumor surgery they told my wife they would watch my service dog and lied about everything and forged documents and they pulled up my record on me website and lisa asked me if I could afford a dog as well as we set a time to get dog and she tried to have me arrested after driving 6 Hours With Wife. Santa Barbara California
Author: Fresno, California Animal Services: ASAP Animal Shelter Lisa Kenyon CA

Jun 02 2017
Proficient City League of angels game billed me, never sent me the in-game diamonds i recharged for Haizhu district, Guangzhou China Author: Merksem, Other On-Line Business: Proficient City Internet

May 31 2017
ENOM, INC. clams to own a game then picks random real people that donate money to there game an randomly picks them to be a mod PANAMA PANAMA add to case Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Internet Services: ENOM, INC. Internet

May 14 2017
Bethesda Softworks Bethesda's motto, put out an incomplete game, and make the costomer deal with it Rockville Maryland Author: Spokane, Washington Software: Bethesda Softworks Rockville, Maryland

May 13 2017
Credit Xpert LLC credit repair Batesville Internet John Benjamin Jones is a scammer Author: war, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Xpert LLC Internet

May 04 2017
Repairsurge.com repair surge auto repair manual . repair surge llc they claim to have information to repair vehicles when they dont have it they also claim they would issue a refund but instead they game me the run around kept doing tricks so i would believe they had and , even sent me to a library website where after wasting time i didnt find any information to repair my car.  Internet Author: Sarasota, Auto Repair Service: Repairsurge.com Internet

May 02 2017
Facebook & Googleplay facebook.com, google.com Video Game money laundering scams, Pyramid scam, gambling game scams Internet Author: San Bruno, California Internet Fraud: Facebook & Googleplay Internet

Apr 25 2017
iinternational game technology Igt. copyright infringement. trade secrets. unfair use of intellectual propertie reno nevada. Author: san jose, California Casinos & Cardrooms: iinternational game technology

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Make sure you google Atlanta Quality Singles (aka ATLsingles.com) for other reviews in this same company Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Machine Zone Inc. Game of War - Fire Age Bought a product from MZ GOW with a GUARANTEE that they will not honor or even acknowledge. Palo Alto California
Author: Palo Alto, California Attorney Generals: Abusive Parents: Internet Marketing Companies: Machine Zone Inc. Palo Alto, California

Apr 12 2017
Escape game TN Yelp review scam Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Festivals & Event Services: Escape game TN Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 31 2017
Roper kia Charged us 809.23 said it was for ally bank they said they had no knowlege. Why they would charge us extra in there name an then not send it to them Joplin Missouri YOU Played Their Game Perfectly! Author: Miami, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Roper kia Joplin, Missouri

Mar 19 2017
Legend game of heroes Offering a service in the game but doesn't work all the time. Internet Author: Anntioch, California Internet Fraud: Legend game of heroes Internet

Mar 12 2017
CLF Staffing Lying, silver-tongued snake in the grass owner..Rich Holmes. Talks a good game, sends what appears to be a valud contract guarenteeing lower than standard placement commissions but with the promise of a decent hourly wage after 5 placements , for some it is after 10 placements. Either way, he uses the skills of seasoned recruiters and NEVER PAYS FOR SERVICES RENDERED.   Lanham Maryland
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Employment Services: CLF Staffing Lanham, Maryland

Mar 08 2017
Trialpay Rip off through game play Internet
Author: Garner, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Trialpay Internet

Mar 04 2017
society ticket buying robots have up their game plan minneapolis/st. paul minnesota Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Ticket Sales: society Internet

Mar 03 2017
Ticket-Center.com Extreme Tix Purchased two Tickets to a NBA game in New Orleans, got to the gate to be denied entry . The tickets did not scan and was entered manually . This boot leg a*s company stated that the seller received a barcode scan list from the arena and my tickets had never been scanned.. Wow! Really, thry would or could not provide any proof of the so called list to show me. This is a crime, they are crooked, stay away. i an a disbled veteran and this is the thanks i get.. Chicago and Houston Internet Author: Las vegas , Nevada Sports Teams & Clubs: Ticket-Center.com Internet