Your Search | game deal daily

Sep 03 2015
Scott Michael Tassone Scott Tassone, Scott The Mover, Christina Kachadorian, Chrissy Kachadorian, Chrissy Tassone Worst mover -moving company- I have ever deal with Rancho Santa Margarita California Author: Aliso Viejo, California Moving Companies: Scott Michael Tassone Internet

Sep 03 2015
Refreshingly Free LLC Sent wrong item, won't respond to emails daily for past week. Carson City NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home & Garden Stores: Refreshingly Free LLC Internet

3, Report #1252004

Sep 02 2015
Keith Pierson Toyota DAILY CALLS to my MOBILE # After complaining about their sales staff to Toyota.com~~ Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 02 2015
deal dash bid ripoff Internet Author: miami, Florida Computer Fraud: deal dash Internet

5, Report #1252002

Sep 01 2015
Justinpoms.com Bowe Nill My daughter's Pomeranian died of old age and she is heartbroken . I was looking up pups on the Internet and came across justinpoms.com I contacted them and set it up to purchase 2 of the beautiful pups on the site. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM OR LARRY'S POMS EITHER. Atlanta Georgia Author: MORROW, Georgia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Justinpoms.com Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 01 2015
Tiny Deal TinyDeal tinydeal.com Ripoff artists that received product back and won't refund Internet
Author: Mississauga, Ontario On-Line Stores: Tiny Deal Internet

7, Report #1252077

Aug 31 2015
overton, russell, doerr, and donovan, llp impossible to deal with clifton park New York Author: Frankfort, New York Collection Agencies: overton, russell, doerr, and donovan, llp clifton park, New York

Aug 30 2015
DISH Network MyDish.com Frontier ran a special they called a bundle that included DISH Network for a ridiculous low price, then Frontier backed out of the deal and Dish unbundled the package, dirupted the channels and stop me from view channels that were worth watching, and group channels that are rated below Average. Freeport, illinois Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: DISH Network Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH I have been promised that i would have a chance at being a winner of 5,000.00 a week for life and the life of someone else i pick. I have had an email daily from various personal at pch from mid march. Port Washington New York Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 28 2015
Contractor Roy Friedman Standard Oil of Connecticut, Inc. Another Shell Game: The Contractor Shuffle Bridgeport Connecticut Author: Westport, Connecticut Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Contractor Roy Friedman Bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 27 2015
Machine zone Game of War Fire Age Game of war is a ripoff and does not care about you. California
Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: Machine zone

Aug 27 2015
Belinda Cote I am complaining about your wsop poker game. I am locked out and cannot log on. Many times the game has not registered my wins. It has cost me billions. Constant boots when you have billions bid and the system boots you and keeps your money. I go thro My account is constantly robbed of billions Old Town Maine Author: Old Town, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Belinda Cote Old Town, Maine

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Fun Time Vacations First Select TravelThe Travel Center Bait and Switch Runaround Blame Game Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lemoore, California Travel Services: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 24 2015
The Honda Specialist of Barrie Ontario, Canada Offered to give a better deal and better price, took a deposit, then billed more than the other shop! Barrie Ontario Canada Name/Contact Details Removal Request Author: Barrie, Ontario Auto Mechanics: The Honda Specialist Barrie, Ontario

Aug 23 2015
Josh Belcastro Red Lion Network LLC Game Programmer Bradenton Florida Author: Campo, California Computer Programmers: Josh Belcastro Bradenton, Florida

18, Report #619371

Aug 21 2015
Karl Bryan / Leader Global Consulting REVIEW: Leader Global Consulting coaches feel safe, confident, assured of success when doing business. Foundation of Leader Global Consulting is unrelenting dedication to results, support, & customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Karl Bryan pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Karl Bryan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Karl's Done Everything He's Promised to Me Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Franchisors: Karl Bryan Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 21 2015
Sirius XM Every agent gives a different deal NY Nationwide Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Sirius XM Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Credit Acceptance Corporation Garnished Wages due to loan balance South Plainfield Michigan Don't get greedy... Author: Laurel, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Credit Acceptance Corporation Internet

Aug 20 2015
Machine Zone Game of War maker / owner / support Account security hacked Palo Alto California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Software: Machine Zone Palo Alto, California

Aug 19 2015
Daily Kos Trolls control Daily Kos Internet Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Websites: Daily Kos Internet

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 14 2015
Miniclip 8ball pool This game is geared to draw you in because it is a very fun game but it don't like winners so they put cheats in the game to steal your winnings and then you need to either pay cash or watch videos to earn coins. Either way they get paid from stealing what you've already earned!!! If the cheats weren't in the Gabe it would be great!!! Nationwide Author: Mifflintown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Miniclip Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Lincoln college of technology Nashville, Tennessee If you're gonna talk big game then back it up! Nashville Tennessee Author: Fort payne, Alabama Trade Schools: Lincoln college of technology Nashville, TN Nashville , Tennessee