Your Search | game deal daily

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
Privacy guardian.org Privacy guardian.org Promo burn.com Bulb landmarks.com Constant spam emails. I unsubscribe and get more emails for each time I unsubscribe. They treat it like it's a game. The more you try to get them to stop the more you get. Pheonix Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Internet: Privacy guardian.org Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
Eye Deal Vision of Main Rd in Vineland, New Jersey Author: Pittsgrove, New Jersey Eye Care: Eye Deal Vision of Main Rd in Vineland, New Jersey New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
CENTURT LINK ADDED PACKAGE DEAL WITHOUT MY CONSENT CAROL STREAM Illinois Author: ERWIN, North Carolina Telephone Companies: CENTURT LINK CAROL STREAM, Illinois

Florence Scovel and Rama Deal Rip off. Run around. Scam. Fraud. Internet
Author: Moody, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Florence Scov Internet

Jan 11 2017
David lutz attorney at law No game plan & confused Berkley Michigan Author: west bloomfield, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: David lutz attorney at law Berkley, Michigan

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 11 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties fraud Gold Coast Internet Author: Ashmore, Wyoming Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 10 2017
Volkswagen - Continues to Defraud the American Public Volkswagen not honoring their TDI settlement deal Herndon, Virginia Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Volkswagen Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Deal Empire The Deal Empire NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT - CALLED AND GOT THE RUN-AROUND Internet Author: Ilion, New York Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Jan 09 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Apex, North Carolina Loans: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Monex groups Fraud Company, Never ever deal with these people Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Monex groups Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
The deal empire I place an order on December 19th 2016 I still haven't received my product everytime I call I get no answer I'll leave a message and no return call California Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: The deal empire Internet

Jan 06 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties Internet Author: Dover, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 06 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Latinstar International Casino Beware of Jackot aka Super Keno game there; we suspect dishonesty and they would not show surveillance Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Punta Cana,

Jan 05 2017
credit acceptance service telling me I owe money on a car I do not own - and call my home and cell phone number daily from many different numbers and mail sleets with nothing about it! Nationwide They are probably collecting on the deficiency balance Author: Other Car Financing: credit acceptance service Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT will Lie to get your money Lairs, Will Take your money and run after leaving you to deal with getting your car moved Miami, Florida Author: las vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT Miam Miami,, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Wordstream One of worse comany to deal with PPC management Boston Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Wordstream Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
SchemeGame.com Scheme Game, Schemegame Schemegame/ Scamgame Internet Author: Huntngton, New York Internet Services: SchemeGame.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Scott clymo ezloans.biz Scott clymo made a deal with me and I paid him and he never held up his end of the bargain therefore ripping me off florida
Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Scott clymo Select State/Province

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet