GAME DEAL DAILY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: game deal daily
There may be more specific results for "game deal daily"
For more specific results for "game deal daily"
Showing 1-25 of 46,985 Found Reports For more specific results for "game deal daily"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Nfl game pass Internet
Author: Valdosta, Georgia Sports Facilities: Nfl game pass Internet

Aug 17 2017
Design Home Game App SCAM & RIP OFF Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Design Home Game App Internet

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
Daily Burn Theft/Unauthorized charges Internet Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: Daily Burn Internet

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 13 2017
Chillingo They are taking my money and not providing a respectable service they have tournaments where the lag is so bad you get booted from game or you fire rubber bullets while the other team is not and you are defenseless and you lose battle because of lag and they are favoranle to the chinese who created the game Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Consumer Services: Chillingo Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Placed an order online using my debit card. Received confirmation email but item had not arrived almost 2 months later. I emailed the company daily but received no response. Just went to click the track my order link in the email and apparently the company no longer exists on Shopify. Internet Author: Guilford, Connecticut Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
NFL NFL Game Pass Double billed me Nationwide Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Dooley Construction & Design Frank Dooley This handyman & flooring sidekick 'Mark' will rip you off with subpar work and leave you a mess to clean up. Be careful if you must deal with him. Don't attempt flooring issues - they have no knowledge of floor installation ! Rindge New Hampshire Author: Jaffrey, New Hampshire Home Improvements: Dooley Construction & Design Rindge, New Hampshire

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 10 2017
homeoanimal.com they do not reimburse when they send to the wrong name -their mistake and they do not reimburse when orders are cancelled even though they haven't sent the orders yet. homeoanimal.com is certainly not a reliable company to deal with. canada Nationwide Author: paris, Other Alternative Health: homeoanimal.com Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Game Day Media Refusing to cancel my ad and withholding my money when I asked for a refund Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Telemarketers: Game Day Media Portland, Oregon

Aug 09 2017
BIG STATE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY BSI THE SALESMAN CALLING HIMSELF JOHN SULLIVAN CALLS MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY, WITH HIS NUMBER APPEARING DIFFERENTLY. HAVE ASKED HIM REPEATEDLY NOT TO CALL, EVER! RIVERSIDE California Author: CHEHALIS, Washington Telemarketing Companies: BIG STATE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 09 2017
Tommy Price (probably not real name) hbrnb-6250460851@sale.craigslist.orgtommy.price1122@gmail.comfts8x-6222318730@sale.craigslist.org Broke College Student Invested in used Nikon D500 With Lens for $1200 to Start Freelance Photography but Never Received Internet
Warning: Read the Warnings Author: Saint Clair, Michigan Cameras & Video: Tommy Price (probably not real name) Internet

Aug 07 2017
Bob Adams Classic Cars classiccarsllc.com/Classic Car Investments LLC Sold me a MONEY_PIT with MAJOR problems Scottsdale Arizona He came to me about a problem 3 years later - And I still offered to buy the car back! Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: Bob Adams Classic Cars Scottsdale,

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. NETcinity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Anonymous slander is not worth the digital footprint it is printed on Author: California Telemarketers: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Internet

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Jet Coin BitCoin Jet Coin, Gladiacoin 's unusual because its bitcoin we used for payment. We were promised when we signed up for our bitcoins to be doubled in sixty using the trader platform in order to accomplish this. They gave a 100% guarantee that you will get your money back and it will be doubled, and also if you referred people you get commissions daily based on what they and you invested. I was got paid daily for the first week and then it stopped. When I started emailed support and the Facebook page, they claimed that the site got hacked and they are working on it. Then the sorry changed again, saying that they have new software and they just need to upgrade. Then I knew something was wrong when I emailed support and not getting any answers. New York Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Investment Brokers: Jet Coin BitCoin Internet

Aug 05 2017
Blue cloud deal matthew hagberg  BIG SCAM Internet
Author: Jay, Maine Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud deal matthew hagberg Internet