Your Search | game deal daily

Jan 06 2017
The deal empire I place an order on December 19th 2016 I still haven't received my product everytime I call I get no answer I'll leave a message and no return call California Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: The deal empire Internet

Jan 06 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties Internet Author: Dover, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 06 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Latinstar International Casino Beware of Jackot aka Super Keno game there; we suspect dishonesty and they would not show surveillance Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Punta Cana,

Jan 05 2017
credit acceptance service telling me I owe money on a car I do not own - and call my home and cell phone number daily from many different numbers and mail sleets with nothing about it! Nationwide They are probably collecting on the deficiency balance Author: Other Car Financing: credit acceptance service Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT will Lie to get your money Lairs, Will Take your money and run after leaving you to deal with getting your car moved Miami, Florida Author: las vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: PATRIOT AUTO TRANSPORT Miam Miami,, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Wordstream One of worse comany to deal with PPC management Boston Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Wordstream Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
SchemeGame.com Scheme Game, Schemegame Schemegame/ Scamgame Internet Author: Huntngton, New York Internet Services: SchemeGame.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Scott clymo ezloans.biz Scott clymo made a deal with me and I paid him and he never held up his end of the bargain therefore ripping me off florida
Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Scott clymo Select State/Province

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 01 2017
WWW.EMAILFLO.COM I BUY FROM OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING RODNEY GREY WE MAKE DEAL THAT I BUY EMAILFLO.COM TOP EMAIL MARKETING WWW SITE I PAY 4 000$ I DONT GET ANY HELP FROM SELLER THEN I TRY TO CANCEL THE DEAL AND I TRY TO GET MONEY BACK DONT WANNA SEND YOUR MONEY OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING.COM WAS. CANADA BC Internet Author: Vantaa, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: WWW.EMAILFLO.COM Internet

Dec 30 2016
Kadir Gunduz AppsUnlimited...Engine Poker Game creator Sidney, Australia Internet Author: Florence, Oregon Internet Fraud: Kadir Gunduz Internet

Dec 30 2016
Deal Dash Ripoff center; I paid over 60 dollars to bid and I was notified that I had won a pair of fancy ear buds. They never sent them and I never bid again. I believe that they are crooks of the most accomplished kind. Internet Author: Mountain View, California Bait-and-Switch: Deal Dash Internet

Dec 30 2016
deal empire placed an order, never recieved tracking number, order number or confirmation number! BUT they charge my bank account not known Internet Author: Pomona Park, Florida Weight Control: deal empire Internet

Dec 29 2016
The Deal Empire They stole $59.85 from me! I can't believe this!! Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 28 2016
Henry Galasso-East Coast Business Brokers-East Coast Store Escrow Refused to Return $5,000 balance of deposit. Deal Never Went Through Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Henry Galasso Internet

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 27 2016
lawnmowingonline.com james houston as a contractor he failed to pay me 350.00 even after i resolved issues with a customer, shouldnt have to deal with customer in first place, its a lot to explain Internet Author: Fenton, Missouri Landscaping: lawnmowingonline.com Internet

Dec 27 2016
The Deal Empire Will not refund an order which is of no use to me. Internet Author: La Linea De La Concepcion, Other Customer: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 27 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS I'm trying to find out how to contact Daily Discounts Plus. They have started charging my account 19.95 a month and I never signed up for anything. I cant find a phone number or website anywhere to contact them. I would like to stop these charges. Internet Author: Kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS Internet

Dec 26 2016
the Deal Empire the panties 360 they took $59.95 away from me on a order #DE241358 for 3 pairs of slim panties from ad on facebook.I called the # on the same as today, they say it is not their company . Internet Author: Rose HILL, Kansas Internet Fraud: the Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
HOWARD and Cooper Marketing and Publicity Howard Marks President HOWARD & Copper Marketing & Publicity - Tel. 424-2688-4365 Howard is a BULLY - Scam bag a BIG Liar Howard is a Big Lair, Bully, Scammer, represents Hiroshi Katagiri a filmmaker, deal Directly with Hiroshi NEVER, EVER, with this Scaam HOWARD Los Angeles California
Author: Alabama Business Consultants: HOWARD and Cooper Marketing and Publicity Los Angeles, California

Dec 26 2016
Deal Empire Ordered 2 different ones for the slim panties Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
The Deal Empire via shopify.com I ordered a pair of slimming panties for my wife on 22 November 2016. Order No: #DE202675. Paid by credit card, was told they would ship within 5 working days. received no tracking advice, sent five emails since then, no answer forthcoming. Five working days has now become 5 working weeks - and counting...! Internet Author: cape town, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 26 2016
Nu River Landing Condominium Robert Bass Nu River Landing Condominium:They are ripoffs deceitful organization,that keeps your deposit even if an owner backs out of a deal for a rental unit in this building.Stay Clear of them. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Better Business Bureau: Nu River Landing Condominium Fort Lauderdale, Florida