Your Search | gametag
Approximately 60 Reports Found

Jun 09 2013
GameTag.com Items stolen, gold gone ad accout now banned thanks to GameTag Internet  You're the one who canceled the transaction despite them still wanting to pay you Author: d, Alabama Internet Fraud: GameTag.com Internet

Jun 03 2013
GameTag Took my Account and Didn't Pay. What a scam Internet Paid & Resolved Author: Woodstock, Maryland E-trade: GameTag Internet

Apr 20 2013
Gametag Unresponsive, poor customer service and very slow Internet Happy with their service, did a complete 360 after I emailed them Author: Perth, Other Internet Services: Gametag Internet

Mar 12 2013
gametag is a Comapny of scammer, no pay for ur accounts, no support, no money! gametag.com, Internet they paid, all resolved Author: Hagen, Other On-Line Business: gametag Internet

Mar 12 2013
Gametag Scam Internet
Nevermind Problems All Resolved Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Gametag Internet

Feb 23 2013
GameTag Submitted my account LAST MONTH ,Dec.. They said passwords were wrong yet they now have control of my FFXI Account and will not respond..nor pay me OR at least return my account!! Internet MY FAULT! Resolved and Paid. Author: Louisubrg, North Carolina Internet Fraud: GameTag Internet

Feb 17 2013
Gametag Paid for account and haven't received Internet Resolved: 3/3 Successful Deliveries Author: Nashville, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Gametag Internet

Feb 04 2013
GamePal Gametag,Gamewar After I bought the character all was fine, until one day while playing I got disconnected and found out my password had been changed-1 month later no account still..(only me and gamepal had the access Belmont , Michigan Legit? Author: Calgary, Alberta Specialty Stores: GamePal Belmont, Michigan

Jan 11 2013
GameTag Account information changed and no emails of payment sending or nothing... notsure, Florida Was this ever resolved? Author: D-Town, Michigan Internet Fraud: GameTag , Florida

Dec 28 2012
gametag mmo account sales Internet Sorry but what you are saying is not completely true Author: greenville, Texas Internet Services: gametag Internet

Dec 26 2012
gametag gametag.com A classic bait and switch Internet All cleared up. Retracting statement. Author: phoenix, Arizona Liars: gametag Internet

Nov 02 2012
accountgear.com gametag Toyed with for days by company winnipeg, Manitoba Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Computer Fraud: accountgear.com winnipeg, Manitoba

Oct 15 2012
Gametag Ripped off almost $250 Internet Best Company on the Internet for LOTRO Accounts Author: , E-trade: Gametag Internet

39, Report #912088

Oct 14 2012
Gametag Ripped off SWTOR account! Internet Thanks Nick. No doubt they are legit. Had problems with Paypal. All is good Author: north bergen, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gametag Internet

Oct 12 2012
GameTag.com Gametag Change login info on FFXI Account Internet Resolved - Excellent Company Author: Hebron, Kentucky Internet Fraud: GameTag.com Internet

Sep 06 2012
Gametag Stole SWTOR Account Internet
Trustworthy Merchant - Payment Received - Account Lock Issues Author: Antelope, California Internet Fraud: Gametag Internet

Sep 01 2012
Gametag.com GAMETAG stripped my account, changed all of the info, and used it to farm instead of paying me for it, Internet RESOLVED ALREADY - FALSE REPORT Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Gametag.com Internet

43, Report #919102

Aug 04 2012
Gametag EvE Online Account Stolen, Internet Full Payment Received - Resolved Author: 061691, Internet E-trade: Gametag Internet

Aug 04 2012
Gametag.com gametag.com, Gametag, gametag Offered me money for an account and changed information without paying me. Internet Account Submission Completed - Ask For Kelly On Facebook Author: , Kansas E-trade: Gametag.com Internet

Jun 19 2012
Gametag Gametag.com Account taken and no payment received Internet Author: , Internet Fraud: Gametag Internet

Jun 09 2012
gametag.com Game Tag, Gametag Gametag changed my SWTOR password, never sent me money after two weeks. Internet Officially Resolved: My mom had the check Author: MILFORD, Connecticut On-Line Business: gametag.com Internet

Jun 09 2012
gametag.com Gametag offered $350, took control of account, then stated they would not pay. Internet Resolved - Big confusion, they did pay me and I overreacted. Author: Vancouver, Internet Internet Fraud: gametag.com Internet

May 16 2012
gametag.com Took My Money and Never Delivered Internet GameTag Did Deliver Author: , Florida On-Line Business: gametag.com Internet

Apr 10 2012
Gametag.com Gametag won't help me with my ff11 account after it was hacked by the original owner! I keep sending them emails and no response.. Even brought the insurance for my character on ff11.. and still no an Internet, Internet They got my account back and gave me a gift certificate Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Fraud: Gametag.com Internet

Mar 26 2012
GameTag GameTag is the worst experience selling an account I have ever had Internet, Internet Gave them another shot, everything went PERFECT! Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Software: GameTag Internet