GANG MEMBERS ... NATIONWIDE WARNING! PAY PHONES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gang members ... nationwide warning! pay phones
There may be more specific results for "gang members ... nationwide warning! pay phones"
For more specific results for "gang members ... nationwide warning! pay phones"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
wall&associates scammed me for 6000.00 marshall Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: wall&associates Nationwide

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Athene Annuity akaCONCENTRIX ,aka Alliance Horrible customer service, payments never received on scheduled pay date, Not really sure, there's so many different ones Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Insurance Companies: Athene Annuity Nationwide

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide Did you forget? Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide

May 28 2017
Clear river environmental Over charged Ronkonkoma New York Why in the world would you pay the driver in cash? Author: Roslyn, New York Attorney Generals: Clear river environmental Ronkonkoma , New York

May 28 2017
Economy Rent-A-Car Scam Artists - they love to steal your money while pretending to help you Otopenia Nationwide Author: Costa Mesa, California Travel Services: Economy Rent-A-Car Otopenia, Other

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

Angie's List Angie's list business practice Lies misleading Indiana Nationwide
Author: Katy, Texas Advertising Agencies: Angie's List Nationwide

May 28 2017
Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty Jasper USA, Inc Irvine Kevin Jackson H.E.L.P. Corporate Leasing New York and Los Angeles Hazel Mary Jay Stole My Hold Deposit To Apartment Complex Internet Nationwide Author: Laguna Niguel, California Credit Services: Anchor Your Assets Internet

May 28 2017
James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading (Breathworks CIC/Breathworks Mindfulness/Windhorse Trading) Insulting ex-employee, false allegations of harassment, no apology CAMBRIDGE Nationwide
Author: Alabama Employers: James Belton Communications Manager Windhorse Trading Nationwide

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
Stephen Martinez Scam Loan Company & Credit Repair Chicago Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: Stephen Martinez Nationwide

May 27 2017
World Patent Marketing They pretended to do work to get my patent started. Miami Beach Flordia 33139 Nationwide Author: Hicksville, Ohio Landscaping: World Patent Marketing Internet

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

May 27 2017
Resware Adeptive Software HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! LIARS ABOUT ROLLOUT TIME louisville Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Software: Resware Nationwide

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
Samsung Refrigerator Model REG298HDRS Water collected under food pantry, coil freezing up, Ridgefield Park New Jersey Question Author: De Soto, Kansas Kitchens: Samsung Refrigerator Nationwide

Terminix Dayton ohio Took advantage of elderly. Lied to us. Dayton Nationwide
Author: Tipp city, Ohio Home Improvements: Terminix Nationwide

May 27 2017
Debra Grady I was asked to pay the deposit for renting a room, and NEVER saw the room. Fremont California Author: Fremont, California Rental Supplies: Debra Grady Fremont, California

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
AOL WARNING RE AOL Internet Author: Clearlake, California Internet Services: AOL Internet

May 27 2017
David Washington/ Maggie & Molly's Bakery Receptionist Position available on Craigslist Denver Nationwide Author: Acton, California BBB Better Business Bureau: David Washington/ Maggie & Molly's Bakery Nationwide

May 27 2017
pisam.ci Polyclinique Internationale Sainte Anne-Marie · ACCUEIL, Sam P, (225) 22 48 31 31 info@pisam.ci scam. they didnt pay me of my work Côte d'Ivoire Nationwide
Author: Doha, Healthcare Centers: pisam.ci POLYCLINIQUE INTERNATIONALE SAINTE ANNE MARIE Nationwide

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Carnival Cruise Lines On Board Fun Shops, sold Invicta watches at supposedly 75% off. come to find out, I can buy same exact watch almost anywhere for much less. Definately a scam. Online Nationwide Author: Fairfield, California Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Lines Nationwide