Your Search | gang members ... nationwide warning! pay phones

Aug 30 2014
dynamic recovery solutions Scam artist.....Dynamic Recovery Solutions...warning.....File a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -- South Carolina Author: Arkansas Collection Agencies: dynamic recovery solutions South Carolina

Aug 30 2014
Good Samaritian Hospital has collections for account I refuse to pay corvallis Oregon Author: tangent, Oregon Hospitals: Good Samaritian Hospital corvallis , Oregon

Aug 30 2014
Discovery Auto Enterprise ,Mike, Sold me a a falsly advertised vehicle, which I in turn had to pay $3,000.00 on repairs for before I ever got to drive it. Houston Texas Author: Lakeland, Georgia Auto Dealers: Discovery Auto Enterprise Houston, Texas

Aug 30 2014
Davidson realty Deceit and lies to get you to pay application fee San antonio Texas Author: San antonio, Texas Realtors: Davidson realty San antonio, Texas

Aug 30 2014
SpotFN SpotFN froze my account claiming all of a sudden that my email is not registered with them.No response from continued voice or emails.Also close to $10,000.00 taken from my account that I found out was not from the autotrade.I need the account to pay bills and refund. London United Kingdom Author: Newark, New Jersey Investment Brokers: SpotFN London, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
Zero Transport LLC Korey Walper CEO Theft of net pay via escrow account (actually company's pocket) and false charges of unauthorized deadheading Adrian Michigan Author: Delray Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Zero Transport LLC Adrian, Michigan

Aug 30 2014
HOME DEPOT BUYER BEWARE....NO RETURNS ON PRIMER OR PAINT Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Paint & Wallpaper: HOME DEPOT Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Frederic Ballot EUROPEAN VINTAGE CAR COMPANY LLC Brokered Sale of My 1938 MG TA/Q, Collected Money from Buyer and Did Not Pay Me, I have Title Cave Creek Arizona
Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 30 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon refuses to replace handsets after required updates, which ruined our phones. Nationwide Author: Holt, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
clkbank.com took 28.50 out of my account Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: clkbank.com Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
ups did not deliver my package and then covered it up by writing that I had requested another delivery date Corporate = atlanta ga Nationwide Author: wyalusing, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: ups Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Eletricity and Plumbling I worked for a company eletrcidad which was supposedly a reputable company I worked as a closer for the local circuit and termination current. but at the same time I discovered several flaws of the company. Brooklyn, New York Author: New York, New York Building Services: Enrrique Barriento Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
All my sons moving and storage All my sons Bait and switch, extra charges, scam, scammers Denver  Colorado Springs   Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Sales People: All my sons moving and storage Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
True Cleanse Complete Don't fall for risk free trial offer you will end up paying triple that in the end even if you cancel. nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Alternative Health: True Cleanse Complete Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Turkish Airlines rip off with traps to pay more and premium phone number New York Nationwide Author: New York Airline Companies: Turkish Airlines Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Brandi Leever bleever,Brandi Haggard, Dani. brandi Leever of Gulfport Florida runs internet scams Gulfport Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Web Site: Brandi Leever Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Loud Media Group LLC Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Professional Scam Artists Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Arlington, Texas Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas TV Advertisements: Loud Media Group LLC Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Instant Check Mate Want to get screwed over? Use this site to find out absolutely nothing and pay too much for it!!! Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Liars: Instant Check Mate Internet

Aug 29 2014
ProtectCell A Fortegra Company False Advertising of actual cost of cell phone protection. Novi Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Advertising / Deceptive: ProtectCell Internet

Aug 29 2014
Reach Out Wireless Many subcontractors working under this name. Field agents working for Reach Out Wireless contractors Nationwide Author: DHS, California Government Services: Reach Out Wireless Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Safelink Wireless many companies subcontracting for Safelink Field agents working for Safelink Wireless contractors Nationwide Author: DHS, California Government Services: Safelink Wireless Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Assurance Wireless many subcontractors. Too many to mention. Field agents working for Assurance Wireless contractors Nationwide Author: DHS, California Government Services: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
William Jefferson Casey ,Jeff Casey Deadbeat Dad wont pay child support Houston Texas Author: Splendora, Texas Dead Beat Dads: William Jefferson Casey Houston, Texas

Aug 29 2014
westlake financial service rip off Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Houston,tx, Texas Motor Vehicle Division: westlake financial service Nationwide