Your Search | gang members ... nationwide warning! pay phones

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Drive time and Bridgecrest Ripped Off, Crappy Repairs, Horrible Customer Service and Worse Consumer Affairs at Corporate Mesa, Arizona Nationwide
The DEADBEAT Wail! Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive time and Bridgecrest Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
giftcards.com That is Fraud company, giftcard.com they making most money to steal the money from the customers , never tell them to check the ballance , you never able to activate you gift card by phone, not possible to check the ballance on your card on website fraud company Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: giftcards.com Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea manuosh not only didnt pay me for my work but rips off thousands every month nashville, tn Internet Author: calabasas, California Dead Beat Moms: manuosh Internet

Aug 25 2016
Cintas Corp Over Charged Charleston South Carolina Author: John's island, South Carolina Consumer Services: Cintas Corp Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Encante- Anti Aging Serum/ Covington Skin SCAMMERS! COMPANY EMPLOYEES WON'T WORK WITH YOU!  Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Encante- Anti Aging Serum Internet

Aug 25 2016
YP for business YP.com This company gives free business listing advertising as a bait and switch for phone and email and paid contracts . Internet Facebook Nationwide Assistant to the President Author: Beaverton , Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: YP for business Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Metro PCS Took my money and refused refund N. Providence Nationwide Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Samsung Does not honor their warranty Nationwide Author: Bangor, Maine Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Squaretrade, squaretrade.com Very deceptive Nationwide Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Squaretradesquaretrade.com Nationwide

Mopar Dodge, Chrysler Do not buy electronics from Mopar Online Internet
Author: Moultonborough, New Hampshire Auto Audio Electronics: Mopar Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Quicken Loans Your Good Faith Deposit is actually a Fee for doing business! Nationwide Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Edge Pest Control INCOMPETENT - DISHONEST - POORLY MANAGED Orem, Sandy Utah Author: SLC, Utah Pest Control: Edge Pest Control Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
pay pal,  pay pal lets scammer from canada get free product after knowing we dont sell on ebay Internet Author: NASHVILLE , Tennessee Banks: pay pal Internet

Aug 25 2016
Belltone Do not buy belltone hearing aids they are a piece of junk New England Nationwide Author: south china, Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: Belltone Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Forever Warranty scam Nationwide Author: Morris, Illinois Auto Warranty: Forever Warranty Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Xelon Corporation Bad Credit, Can't Pay Invoices - Beware Camarillo California Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Xelon Corporation Camarillo, California

Aug 25 2016
Acoma CenturyLink is inefficient and intentionally trashes customers Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Nationwide

BTT Pay My $1100 USD is on hold without any reasons. London,Singapore Singapore