GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 1300 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: garcinia cambogia 1300
There may be more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
For more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
Showing 1-25 of 2,017 Found Reports For more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Trimfire garcinia / forskolin deceptive add, pay ship and handling, no charge for free trial (14 days) Internet Additional info on site Author: Friendswood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Trimfire Internet

Aug 21 2017
Platinum Garcinia + Totally fraud in cost particulars Santa Ana California Author: Netcong, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Ronald Oakley Santa Ana, California

Aug 17 2017
Enchanted Garcinia Enchanted cleanse 14 day free trail. If you don't call they send you the product forever. Two bottles. at $91.19 each! Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Enchanted garcinia Florida

Aug 16 2017
Emble Llc Garcinia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Emble Llc Internet

Aug 15 2017
simple Fulfillment Luxury fulfillment Simply Green Coffee simply garcinia i went online and attempted to order a product Simply garcinia after putting in my information I was sent to a next step which offered me another product Simply green coffee I did not want the Simply green coffee but there was not a go back button or anything I noticed on the bottom was a transparent marker that sai decline.. San diego California Author: suitland, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: simple Fulfillment San diego, California

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
Simply Garcinia Simply Green Coffee offered a 15 day trial, then added an item to the order; then billed me for a reorder I didn't authorize 15 days later Internet Author: old saybrook, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Simply Garcinia Internet

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Opti loss Garcinia Luminous Mango CleanseActive Fit Nationwide Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Insurance: Weightloss Programs: Opti loss Garcinia

Aug 12 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Core Fit Transform Line - Name that appeared on my credit card ordered free bottle on Facebook, then a week or so was charged $89.95 on my credit card. Never received any confirmation from them. I think it is in Canada Internet Author: Reading, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Core Internet

11, Report #1392061

Aug 11 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia KTM*Garcinis Deceptive Practice Internet Author: Hiram, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Opti-Loss Garcinia Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia Never saw the trial offer for 14 days. Did on phone Santa Ana California Author: Lakeland, Florida Alternative Health: Opti-Loss Garcinia Santa Ana, California

Aug 07 2017
GarciniaCore AfricanMangoCureBeauty Pure LineJYB Garcinia Ready Auto billed me with no authorization Huntington Beach California Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: GarciniaCore Huntington Beach , California

Aug 07 2017
Fulfillment Center Body by Design Garcinia ripoff San Diego California Author: Stanford, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Aug 05 2017
Nurta Way Ordered Garcinia for supposed shipping cost only and after receiving one bottle I was charged 79.68 later. I hadn't ordered more, nor did I receive another bottle. This company is fraudulent Utah Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nurta Way Internet

Aug 05 2017
Vital Healthy Garcinia Vital Healthy Clean Took a survey and chose a Free sample, paid shipping $4.95 and got Charged $176.91 Savannah Georgia
Author: Calexico, California Attorney Generals: Vital Healthy Garcinia Savannah, Georgia

Aug 04 2017
Butts Life Trying to cancel my monthly subscription to Garcinia Cambodia. No phone number on bottle. I need to call to cancel. This supplement has not helped lose weight, it instead added 10 lbs since using this product. Butts Life, Aurira, CO Colorado Author: St Paul, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Butts Life Colorado

Aug 03 2017
Focus Nutra VSC Nutra A pop-up showed on my computer screen with this company offering free samples of CA GARCINIA. So I gave my details etc. Next couple of days a bottle of garcinia pro was delivered to me. On the same day I saw that CA$115 was withdrawn from my bank account! New York New York Author: London, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: Focus Nutra Internet

Aug 03 2017
SUPREME GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Revive you BIG TIME SCAM ARTISTS!! Nationwide Author: Lacey, Washington Weightloss Programs: SUPREME GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
Garcinia Cambogia content://media/external/file/19655 This Company false advertised a trail for 4.95 and after I ordered it the next month I was chargered 89.95 I called and they said that was what I signed up to. I read everything and even called the day I ordered and they stated that I would only be charged the 4.95 and nothing else. The guy on the phone then tried to tell me it was because I was opting out of the program. I had not told him that when I was charged for the 89.95. It is a huge scam and I want my 89.95 back Browsboro, Al Al Author: Lerona, West Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
GARCINIA ExceptGC Offer free trial, then charged credit card full price if no cancellation in only 14 days Nationwide
Author: Worthington, Ohio Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
GA Boys Professional Tree Svc Wayne Fairchild He gave us a proposal for mending our deck of $1500.00, we paid him $750.00 for half and he came back for another $1300. Acworth Georgia
Author: Acworth, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: GA Boys Professional Tree Svc Acworth, Georgia

Aug 02 2017
Millstone - Direct Marketing Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Millstone, NJ Nationwide Author: AURORA, Ohio Alternative Health: Millstone - Direct Marketing Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Garcinia I ordered a trial supply of diet pills from Garcinia and paid the shipping. Two weeks later they charged me $79.95 for more pills.  Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Internet

Aug 01 2017
Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse ripped off 95.00 for 14 day trial!!! this is a scam! santa ana california? Internet!! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse Internet