Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300
Approximately 947 Reports Found

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 04 2016
total diet garcinia scamming company Internet Author: Canterbury, Supplemental Health Programs: total diet garcinia Internet

4, Report #1282003

Jan 24 2016
AFRICAN MANGO XT GARCINIA CAMBOGIA XT FRAUD/SCAMMERS & THIEVES pompano beach florida Internet Author: Crossett, Arkansas Supplemental Health Programs: AFRICAN MANGO XT Internet

Jan 22 2016
white kidney bean tampa fl Garcinia slim m fl, Redhots*lushroo w hollywood, ca they stolen money out of my acct tampa fl Internet Author: Pinehurst, Idaho Weightloss Programs: white kidney bean tampa fl Internet

Jan 18 2016
Ultra Garcinia Cheyenne WY Misleading website leads to unwanted subscription charges Las Vegas Internet Author: Monterey Park, California Credit Card Fraud: Ultra Garcinia Cheyenne WY Internet

Jan 02 2016
Pure Life Pure Life Green Coffee Detox/Garcinia Cambodia Extract About a month ago I ordered a bottle of Pure Life Garcinia and a the bottle of Green Coffee Detox came with the order, I just had to pay for the shipping and I did not check the box for the autoshipping on future orders. While paying January bills, I noticed that my checking account was compromised and I called my bank to have my debit card cancelled to prevent future withdrawals from my account. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Jan 01 2016
PURE LIFE, PURE LIFE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA, PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE FREE 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, HAS COST ME OVER $320 PLUS DOLLARS. TAMPA, AND SANTA ANA FL and CA Author: caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURE LIFE Florida and California

Dec 29 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Prime Green Coffee Stole Money from me Las Vegas Nevada Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Alternative Health: Garcinia Cambogia Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 21 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Premium It was a scam I found this on Facebook it pop up for a free trial and shipping for $2.99 then got charged again for 37 something dollars Internet Author: Zanesville , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Premium Internet

Dec 16 2015
Collect Pros Garcinia Lean Xtreme Collect Pros are trying to collect $$ from me for a product I never have had. Garcinia Lean Xtreme Woburn Massachusetts Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Dec 14 2015
slimming garcinia and slimming cleanse cust rep renecia this company robbed me of almost 200.00 two weeks after my order was placed. a two week trial should start when i get the pills to TRY. Nationwide Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: slimming garcinia Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
pure life garcinia cambogia Taking 90.00 out of my account for a $3.00 trial bottle tampa Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: pure life garcinia cambogia tampa , Florida

Dec 08 2015
trysupremegarcinia.com trypureslimcleanse.com Garcinia Cambogia, and Pure Slim Cleanse weight loss supplements North York Ontario Author: Sainte-Anne-Des-Lacs, Quebec Weightloss Programs: trysupremegarcinia.com North York, Ontario

Dec 07 2015
Pure life Garcinia & green coffee detox Charged me and didn't tell me to return unused portion Santa Anna California Author: Kiln, Mississippi Alternative Health: Pure life Garcinia & green coffee detox Santa Anna, California

Dec 05 2015
Garcinia Lean Xtremes Nature Renew; Protect Package 82 YEAR OLD ORDERED IN ERROR WITHOUT READING FINE PRINT. NO MERCY WITH REFUND Taunton Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean Xtremes Internet

Dec 01 2015
Nutra Life Brands Garcinia Garcinia_Nutra Life Lutz, Fl NUTRA LIFE - GARCINIA TOTAL SCAM! HELP REPORT TO ATTORNEY GENERAL Lutz, Florida
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Brands Garcinia Lutz, Florida

Nov 25 2015
Royal Garcinia I signed up for a trial offer to try Royal Garcinia for a low price. Was not aware that 14 days later they would charge 92.53 on my acct. I noticed this on my credit card statement. San Diego Internet Author: Keaney, Missouri Alternative Health: Royal Garcinia Internet

Nov 20 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Health Products Small Print Big Charges! Houston Internet
You Know The Right Thing To Do! Author: Calhan, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Health Products Internet

Nov 18 2015
JUPITER-GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT Was sent 3 bottles. Used part of 1. Wanted to return. Did not help me-50%hydroxcitric acid-1000mg; also has calcium carbonate; potassium;chromium St George Utah Author: Sturgis, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: JUPITER-GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT St George, Utah

Nov 17 2015
Extreme Lean Garcinia Free sample equals ripoff! tampa Florida Author: Loomis, California Credit Card Fraud: Extreme Lean Garcinia tampa, Florida

Nov 17 2015
Pure slim cleanse Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Did not ship product. advised us that the account was cancelled. did not credit credit card. kept billing! Internet Author: venice, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Pure slim cleanse Internet

Nov 13 2015
Healthy Garcinia and Green Cleanse P.O Box 25380Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 I only was to pay for the trial. ONE TIME PAY ONLY of $9.99 They started taking money off my credict cards and sending me more Garcinia and Green Cleanse that i didn`t ask for. So i called them and told them that i didn`t wont it and i didn`t sign nothing stating that i wanted them to send me more and take money off of my cards. Nationwide Author: Northport, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Healthy Garcinia and Green Cleanse Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Ossington Green Coffee SCAM USING WEIGHT LOSS & PURE GREEN COFFEE Oldsmar Florida Author: McKinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Oldsmar, Florida

Nov 10 2015
All Natural Vitamins, LLC-The True Garcinia The True GarciniaGreen Coffee Bean Extract Free Trial Phoeniz Arizona
Author: Los Angeles, California Weightloss Programs: All Natural Vitamins, LLC-The True Garcinia Phoeniz, Arizona