Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300
Approximately 986 Reports Found

Apr 30 2016
Collect Pros LLC Collect Pros Garcinia Scam Pacoima California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 27 2016
Garcinia Plus 100 BAIT & SWITCH Washington DC Washington Author: Kingwood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Plus 100 Washington DC, Washington

4, Report #1302027

Apr 26 2016
PURELINE **** ************ ******#153201-1133Tampa, Florida 33684-9998 PURELINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA IS A MONEY GRABBING RIP-Off!! Tampa Florida Author: Hershey, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa, Florida

Apr 26 2016
Garcinia cambogia health max I returned product and never received the refund. Greenville South Carolina Author: Freeport, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Garcinia cambogia health max Internet

Apr 24 2016
Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC  Tempe Arizona Author: Laguna Niguel, California Supplemental Health Programs: Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC Tempe, Arizona

Apr 21 2016
Pep Boys Pep boys 1300 N Expressway, Griffin, GA, 30223Pep boys 1008 Whitlock Avenue, Marietta, GA, 30064Pep boys in athens Fraud, lied, negligence, dragging their feet, unhelpful, rude Griffin, Marietta, Athens Georgia  Its a restoration in progress. Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Griffin, Georgia

Apr 20 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Weight loss pill 25242 Via Piedra Blanca Laguna Niguel, California 92677 Nationwide Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse and Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Do not order from Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse or Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Websites Scottsdale AZ Author: Iowa City, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Internet

Apr 16 2016
Fake Garcinia Cambogia Platinum Garcinia Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Fake Garcinia Cambogia Platinum Garcinia Internet

Apr 14 2016
Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia, Pure Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss Pill Las Vegas Internet Author: Ajax, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Apr 11 2016
Ultra Garcinia Money scam San Diego,California Author: Gwynneville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Ultra Garcinia San Diego, California

Apr 10 2016
GARCINIA CABOGIA PREMIUM ALW*GCOFFER.COM Called and wanted to cancel account as was charged 96.88 without being told. Got a confirmation number that they cancelled the account but its showing up on checking account again. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Mesa, Arizona Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA CABOGIA PREMIUM Colorado Springs , Colorado

Apr 09 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Lean Xtream Colorado Author: Canyon Country, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Lean Xtream Internet

Apr 09 2016
Verizon Wireless I was not notified or aware of data usage until I seen that my cellular wireless service bill was $1300 plus for the month of March. Nationwide Any common sense?? Author: greensburg , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 07 2016
Supremia Garcinia Supreme, ApexMed, Green Coffee Offer free trial on face creams, no terms offered, no contact info, bill credit card $89.99 15 days later Internet
Author: San Marcos, California Drug Manufacturers: Supremia Internet

Apr 06 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Premium - Las Vegas Garcinia Cambogia Premium, 3315 E. Russell Rd, A4-132, Las Vegas NV 89120 Is NOT Free Trial Las Vegas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Premium - Las Vegas Internet

Apr 05 2016
Pure life garcinia cambogia extract Pure life garcinia cambogia extract, Tampa Florida
Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure life garcinia cambogia extract Tampa, Florida

Apr 05 2016
Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract ordered a one-month sample, but i have been charged over $89 in Feb. and March. I did receive two more bottles that i didn't want. I called and the staffer kept talking and wouldn't hear what i had to say. Ft. Lauderdale, FL Internet Author: cape elizabeth, Maine Drug Manufacturers: Carcinia cambogia and green coffee extract Internet

Apr 02 2016
Platinum Cambogia Ultra Slim diet plus They helped themselves to $137 of MY money for two mths now I had no idea I was being charged Huntington Beach, Ca 92648 Internet Author: Lewisport , Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Platinum Cambogia Ultra Internet

Mar 31 2016
Shape Plan Nutrashift I ordered the 14 day trial for the garcinia cambogia weight loss pills and cleanse. It's been 17 days and my product hasn't come. I checked my bank account and I saw that I have been charged $86.00. I'm convinced the product won't even come and I'm concerned my card is just going to keep getting charged. Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Henderson , Nevada Alternative Health: Shape Plan Nationwide

Mar 31 2016
Focus Nutra CA Garcinia FOCUS NUTRA - DO NOT ORDER - NO SUCH THING AS A TRIAL California Internet Author: Alberta Medical Supplies: Focus Nutra Internet

Mar 30 2016
Garcinia Cambogia PNGREENCOF85586521 855-8652162FL ,and#2...8554805042DIETANDL 855-4805042 FL was told products free/only pay shipping &handling of$4.95&$4.99 14 days later 2)89.95,89.99chgs! bank statement says FL. FL. on my bank stmt./GA.on prod.packag Internet Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Mar 30 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Ultra Nationwide Author: Little Falls, Minnesota Alternative Health: Garcinia Cambogia Ultra Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
nutrapeak I AGREED TO PAY A SHIPPING CHARGE TO TRY A SAMPLE BOTTLE OF GARCINIA FOR 4.95 WHEN I GOT MY CREDIT CARD I HAD BEEN CHARGED 79.68 FOR NUTRAPEAK GINCINIA AND ANOTHER CHARGE FOR 79.61. THESE WERE NOT AUTHORIZED CHARGES. THEY REFUSE TO TAKE THESE CHARGES OFF MY CREDIT CARD. I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PUT ON A CONTINUEOUS MESSAGE TO PLEASE HOLD AND SOMEONE WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY. NO ONE EVER SPOKE TO ME. UTAH Author: RUSSELLVILLE, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: nutrapeak Alabama