Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300

May 28 2016
Garcinia scam will charge card 2 weeks later Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Internet

May 27 2016
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Company will not honor a $89.95 refund of an unsatisfactory free trial product (I paid shipping for) St. Petersburg Florida Author: Surprise, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia St. Petersburg, Florida

May 26 2016
Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Scam business practice, very deceptively add autoship and start charging your card a amount that was nevder disclosed Santa Ana California Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Internet

May 26 2016
Garcinia bioslim Doyal Miller Excavation Bait and switch Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Alternative Health: Garcinia bioslim Internet

May 23 2016
Garcinia Internet Author: Cowen, West Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Internet

May 19 2016
Pureline Garcinia Cambogia misrepresentation, lied, deceived, stole Tampa. Fl Florida Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Celebrities: Pureline Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

May 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Husband ordered a free trial or thought what was and thought he got to try first bottles of product and only 14 days of product to them was free but in the end charged my husband 177.00 for the month . not sure never sent address on package Nationwide Author: Wytheville, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Nationwide

May 16 2016
ca garcinia pro focus nutra refuse to refund my money for products i did not order, withdraw money from my credit card North York Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama Weightloss Programs: ca garcinia pro Internet

May 12 2016
Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Totall Scam Artists Internet Author: Petersfield, Manitoba Weightloss Programs: Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Internet

May 12 2016
FiB puregarcinia Pure Garcinia Taking money without permission Internet Author: Deer Trail, Colorado Weightloss Programs: FiB puregarcinia Internet

May 11 2016
Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS.  NORCROSS Georgia Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia NORCROSS, Georgia

May 09 2016
pureline garcinia ripoff charged my account 79.95 Nationwide Author: Newaygo, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: pureline garcinia Nationwide

May 09 2016
Getslim365 Garcinia Said I get these bottles for 4.95 lies and charged me 69.99 Internet Author: Mayflower, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Getslim365 Internet

May 09 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Pur Line Forskoline Ripoff Tampa Florida Author: ALEXANDER CITY, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Pureline Tampa , Florida

May 09 2016
Pureline Garcinia Cambogia A total Ripoff Tampa Florida Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia Cambogia Tampa, Florida

May 07 2016
PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Pure Body Elite Cleanse AKA Pure Garcinia Extract Elite The internet offer was a 14 day trial of pure Garcinia elite and pure Body elite. I downloaded all the information and printed it. Low and behold I am charged by two (2) different phone numbers and states. The states are NM and AZ. The order came in one bag from Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana California Author: Foley, Alabama Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Santa Ana, California

May 06 2016
Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse ? Never received a confirmation email, calls and emails from them say they can't find my order anywhere, do not like them reordering on my credit card. Santa Ana, California Author: Lakewood , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse

May 05 2016
Pureline Garcinia Pure Scam Don't know Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Nationwide

May 05 2016
Bluefox nutrition Garcinia Cambogia I ordered a $4.95 sample and then I was charged with two charges of $79.95 for bottles I did nor receive or order and they said I signed for then which is a lie. Sandy Utah Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Bluefox nutrition Utah

May 03 2016
Soly Marketing, Inc Solymar Garcinia Cambogia Rip Off Sunrise Florida Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Weightloss Programs: Soly Marketing, Inc Sunrise, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Collect Pros LLC Collect Pros Garcinia Scam Pacoima California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 27 2016
Garcinia Plus 100 BAIT & SWITCH Washington DC Washington Author: Kingwood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Plus 100 Washington DC, Washington

24, Report #1302027

Apr 26 2016
PURELINE **** ************ ******#153201-1133Tampa, Florida 33684-9998 PURELINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA IS A MONEY GRABBING RIP-Off!! Tampa Florida My Resolution Author: Hershey, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa, Florida

Apr 26 2016
Garcinia cambogia health max I returned product and never received the refund. Greenville South Carolina Author: Freeport, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Garcinia cambogia health max Internet