Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300
Approximately 507 Reports Found

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

Aug 19 2014
Max Health Inc Diet Garcinia Debited my personal bank account for 74.99 X 2=148.99 without permission or knowledge Trinty Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Max Health Inc Trinty, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanser Ordered Garcinia capsules, but not Absolute Cleanse, they piggy back off the other company,charged my credit card $4.95, call there number gives you and email address which is invalid. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Woodstock, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Absolute Mango Cleanser Internet

Aug 19 2014
Garcinia, listed as a cosmetic company in my billing. Misrepresented trial terms and excessive billing Savannah Georgia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Savannah, Georgia

Aug 16 2014
Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Aboslute Coffee Cleanse, Super Garciana Cambogia, weight loss, free bottle, pay only shipping $4.95 Internet
Author: Lake Wales, Florida Weightloss Programs: Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Internet

Aug 15 2014
Green Garcinia Pro Scammers!!! Hiding behind so called fine print! Beware! Internet Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Green Garcinia Pro Internet

Aug 15 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia Ordered 1 dietary supplement - 60 capsules. One time purchase only. Have now received 4 shipments which I did not order. They continue to bill my credit card which I used for my initial order. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Original Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 15 2014
Pure Slim Garcinia Received 50% Refund Internet Author: Granby, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Pure Slim Garcinia Internet

Aug 13 2014
Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Native Garcina Cambogia Extract has rip me off!! I order a free bootle of their product to try it out, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling which was 4.95. A month later I recieve another bottle that I did not want and I did not consent to and they took 99.00 off my debit card. I am upset because that was part of my rent money. I do not work, so money is hard to come by. Please someone help!! Lutz Florida Author: Novato, California Weightloss Programs: Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Lutz, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 12 2014
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Garcambplus.com BOGUS!!!!! FRAUD!!!!! BAD COMPANY!!!!! Henderson Nevada Author: Laurel, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Henderson, Nevada

Aug 12 2014
Simply Green Coffe Simply Garcinia/Green Coffee I ordered their trial order - paying shipping only. The product did not do anything but increase my appetie. I called them & they are refusing to take back the new bottle they just shipped to me... Internet Author: Hayward, California Weightloss Programs: Simply Green Coffe Internet

Aug 11 2014
Peak Nutra Premium Mango Cleanse and Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract Charged my checking account $75.00 Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Peak Nutra Internet

Aug 11 2014
pure slim garcinia pro green coffee they had a promotion online if you paid 4.95 for shipping and handling you would get a free 30 day trail of this product but 2 weeks later they charged me on the same card 87.84 las vegas nevada Author: ft pierce, Florida Health Spas: pure slim garcinia Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 10 2014
JRM VitaMax Worldwide VitaMax, Garcinia Cambogia (Best Bait & Switch on the Internet) Tempe Arizona Author: Caryville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: JRM VitaMax Tempe , Arizona

Aug 10 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Scam Scam Scam Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Telemarketers: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
Natural Garcinia Cambogia Complete Rip-off! Lutz Florida Author: Spencerport, New York Weightloss Programs: Natural Garcinia Cambogia Lutz, Florida

Aug 08 2014
PLM Garcinia Cambogia Pills I didnt order Pompano Beach Florida Author: Harrison, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: PLM Pompano Beach , Florida

Aug 07 2014
garcinia cambogia Nature cleanse pro says risk free trial then charged 53.99 and 59.99 and gave me a bogus address to return the product los Angeles California Author: san Diego, California Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia Internet

Aug 06 2014
Muscle Factor X Trial bottle of Garcinia Cambogia then enrolls you in a online workout that you are not aware of for 29.95. St Petersburg Internet Author: Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Cynthia Stevenson Internet

Aug 05 2014
Premium Garcinia Body Cleanse Jackson, WY False Advertising! Jackson,WY Internet Author: Algonquin, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Premium Garcinia Body Cleanse Internet

Aug 04 2014
LIPOG3 LPO33 PLN As a thank you for filling out a feedback response I was offered 3 free prizes. I took the Free bottle of Garcinia Cambogia for $4.99 postage. They tried to charge my credit card for $89.99 each month. No terms and conditions were in the package. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Edmonds, Washington Weightloss Programs: LIPOG3 LPO33 Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 01 2014
Eco-Lite Products, Beth Minardi Salon Perfect Lighting, Beth Minardi, Jeff Gasman, Howard, Nicole, George Andrew, Paul Manias $1300 Beth Minardi Color Perfect Lighting Paper Weight Tappan New York
Author: studio city, California Specialty Stores: Eco-Lite Products Tappan, New York

Aug 01 2014
Garcinia Cambogia paid for shipping; came a week late, canceled the trial; still got charged $89! Internet Author: wheeling, West Virginia Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 31 2014
Natural Garcinia-Cambogia Do Not Buy This Dangerous Junk LUTZ Internet Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Weightloss Programs: Natural Garcinia-Cambogia Internet