GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 1300 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: garcinia cambogia 1300
There may be more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
For more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
Showing 1-25 of 1,312 Found Reports For more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Up garcinia Garcia cambodia, diet pure Clearly states only pay shipping and handling, 2 weeks later they take 79.00 out of account Internet
Author: Salem, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Up garcinia Internet

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
staples health Garcinia Go Green Coffee Go thought we ordered free trial got charged $371.92 California California Author: Live Oak, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: staples health California

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 20 2017
Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Trimfire, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449CS Email- support@trytrimfire.com Bogus 14 day trial. Unable to cancel! No reciept, charged $79. Broke out with rash Tahoe Nevada
Author: Mexia, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Internet

Jul 20 2017
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Won't cancel subscription Internet Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 18 2017
Imperium garcinia Facebook ads Deceptive and hidden cost and pressure tactics Internet Author: East Point, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Imperium garcinia Internet

Jul 17 2017
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Rip Off Nationwide Author: Green Valley, Arizona Alternative Health: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Pureline Garcinia and Pureline Forskolin They advertised on Facebook.There isn't a website that really exist, even though I asked for it. They could not find my name or account to refund fund my money, but they can sure find how to take it out of my account. They told me to get with my bank to Pureline is a rip off !! Facebook Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia and Pureline Forskolin Internet

Jul 17 2017
Pure Garcinia Cambogia I want a refund. The company charged me 4.95 for a bottle. This was supposed to be a trial but they charged my credit card twice. $87.27 and 89.97. I didn't realize I was being charged a monthly fee for this trial and I called them and they will not refund my money or credit me the money. This is a scam!! San diego California Author: Amherst, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia San diego, California

Jul 14 2017
Garcinia Pure Pro EMC Dermis Free bottle of dietary supplement which had no price was charged to my debit card in the amount of $89.97 ST PETERSBURG Florida Author: League City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Pro ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast Took my Money did not send product after I cancelled Del Mar California Author: Stanton, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast Del Mar, California

Jul 08 2017
Garcinia max slim Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Web Site: Garcinia max slim Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Trim Genesis Garcinia Cambogia offered a one time or continuous program.... i chose one time and got screwed because no phone number was ever listed until i got my bill through CitiCard , Next i tryed to call the number on my statement and no one spoken fluent enough english for me to understand, and when i asked to speak to anyone who i could understand, same thing happened, finally they just hung up on me instead of transfer me, so i tried again and again.. this product made me GRAVELY ill and diarrhea like i have never had in my life... i am a cancer survivor .. 3 to be exact and never was there a time i felt as sick as this product made me and Chemo nearly killed me, Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Drugstores: Trim Genesis Internet

Jul 08 2017
Bio Nutra I ordered Pure Garcinia Cambogia as a trial. I was supposed to pay a shipping fee of $4.50 but at the end they charged me that fee plus more than $89 that I never saw when I checked out. When I called them them they said this charge amount was in the term Santa Ana California Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Nutra Internet

Jul 08 2017
fullfilment center Garcinia herb supplement Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Alternative Health: fullfilment center Internet

Jul 05 2017
Natures Garcinia I responded to an offer of a free trial of Natures Garcinia, a weight loss aid, which cost me $7.50 for shipping and handling! Little did i know this was the tip of the iceberg! Internet Author: Sacramento, California Drug Manufacturers: Natures Garcinia Internet

Jul 05 2017
Tricounty Pests control 11 Hired them to get rid of my bed bugs. It will now be the third time they have come to do the job. Each time they said my house wasn't ready and has charged me 300 dollars. Plus the 1300 dollar fee for doing it. Logan Ohio Author: Logan, Ohio Cleaning Services: Tricounty Pests control 11 Logan , Ohio

Jul 03 2017
Prime Garcinia Cambogia charged my credit card for $5 for trial and then $90 for a full month supply of which I did not receive. Internet Author: Roebuck, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Prime Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 30 2017
Christopher e hixon Christopher was a friend in need. I borrowed him over $1300. To help him and help seeing his daughters He has disappeared. Promising to pay me back several times never received one Penny back. Lakeville MN Minnesota
Author: OLIVIA, Minnesota Loans: Christopher e hixon Minnesota

Jun 30 2017
Luminous Mango Cleanse and Opti-Loss Garcinia Scam Internet Author: Oakville, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Luminous Mango Cleanse and Opti-Loss Garcinia Internet

Jun 29 2017
Exceptional Garcinia Cambogia HEALTHY GARCINIA 8662764058 PA FIT PRODUCTS 8663138574 OR Exceptional Garcinia Cambogia is a FRAUDULENT PRODUCT and CREDIT CARD SCAM!!! Los Angeles California Author: San Francisco, California Weightloss Programs: Exceptional Garcinia Cambogia Los Angeles, California

24, Report #1381970

Jun 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Signed me up for a membership Los Angeles California Author: Saint Louisville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: NUTRITION, Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
REM Garcinia Pro REM Radiant SkinREM REM Bowel Cleanse Overdrew my account for $89.97 X3 without my consent or knowledge and still ongoing. can't find a phone number for these scammers. I can't afford to give some crooks what little money i make. Even if i was going to buy this stuff, i'd NEVER pay $89.00! Now i'm having to cancel my card and go through all kinds of crap to stop them from getting my money. It's just not RIGHT! St. Petersburg Florida Author: dora, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: REM Garcinia Pro St. Petersburg, Florida