Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300
Approximately 905 Reports Found

Oct 09 2015
PGH Garcinia Fitness IHS Perfect Mango DietDoctor OZ Free trial, $86 ripoff! Indiana Author: Newport, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: PGH Garcinia Fitness Indiana

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Instant Garcinia Garcinia Cambodgia Garcinia diet pill rip off Internet Author: Ogden, Utah Weightloss Programs: Instant Garcinia Internet

Sep 30 2015
PURE GARCINIA PRO charged me for three bottles and the $4.95 total of $223.17 product didn't work TAMPA Florida Author: geneva, Ohio Weightloss Programs: PURE GARCINIA PRO TAMPA, Florida

Sep 29 2015
All Natural Vitamins, LLC The True Garcinia Deceptive Marketing Phoenix internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: All Natural Vitamins, LLC Internet

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 24 2015
Brakes Plus a company that does not stand behind own work. 1300 e 104th ave Thornton Colo Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Garcinia Lean 5x Trim 600 was told I had a 30 day trial - Received product on 8/27 - was shipped on 8/24 - Tried to get refund on 9/23 and was told that the 30 day period started day of the order. No one told me that! chandler Arizona
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER Author: Evansville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean chandler, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
Nutra Life Aka. Garcinia Slim, Pure Detox Slim Misleading, Uninformative, Shady, Free Trial Offer Lie, Big Company Bully!!!! Internet Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Internet

Sep 17 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Pure select I purchased a trial dose of Pure select and Vital cleanse on trying to get a return number i got no response to letters and emails.I sent the products back to Henderson U S A still getting no response . In August i was charged a further $136.58 with no correspondencTo me this is Fraud Henderson N V U S A Nationwide Author: Waimate, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Pure select Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Advanceddiet ABS*ROYALGARCINIA I was sent a link on Facebook for a trial free advancedit,before I completed the process I changed my mind. I tried to cancel, but it would not let me. When I received my credit card statement there were charges for green tea and royal GARCINIA,; one for 89. 00 and the GARCINIA for 92.52. I called and they said they would correct it and cancel the order after repeatedly trying to get me to keep the order.i said I didn't want the product and wanted to be taken off any auto ship. I called the bank and gave them the cancelation number for the one produc, but every I was still charged$92.53for a product I don't want or need Internet Author: Oak Park, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Advanceddiet Internet

Sep 11 2015
solymar*garcinia cambogia misled me to think this was a free trial cheated me out of 95.38 Internet Author: palm bay , Florida Weightloss Programs: solymar*garcinia cambogia Internet

Sep 10 2015
Royal Garcinia cambogia Raspberry keton Health PI Overcharged on products and no price was listed. Bank account now overdrawn because of their mistake San Diego California Author: New Castle , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Royal Garcinia cambogia San Diego , California

Sep 10 2015
Royal Garcinia Cambogia free trail was a prelude to a un authorized transaction of $92.53 .there contact # doesnt work buyer be ware. Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Royal Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Sep 09 2015
Garcinia lean Will not refund chandler Arizona
Author: georgetown, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Garcinia lean chandler , Arizona

Sep 08 2015
Slimming Garcinia and Slimming Cleanse Not aware of any other names Ripped Off ! I ordered a sample of the product for postage only of $4.99 for each bottle (2 bottles). This was on or about July 21, 2015. I used the product for a very short time, maybe a week, but didn't feel it was doing what it was suppose to. Santa Ana California Author: St Croix Falls, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia and Slimming Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Sep 03 2015
Solymar Green Coffee/Garcinia Cambodia Rip-off internet scam Internet Author: Spencerport, New York Weightloss Programs: Solymar Green Coffee/Garcinia Internet

Sep 01 2015
Pure garcinia pro ProGarcnia diet suppement Internet Author: Rio rancho, New Mexico Alternative Health: Pure garcinia pro Internet

Aug 31 2015
Pure Garcinia Pro Diet and Natural Mango Biggest ripoff!!! Only online Internet Author: Columbus, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Pure Garcinia Pro Diet and Natural Mango Internet

Aug 27 2015
royal garcinia cambogia ultra green coffee bean It's not a trail offer read the terms Please wilmington Internet Author: jonesboro, Georgia Weightloss Programs: royal garcinia cambogia Internet

Aug 24 2015
Slimera Slimera Garcinia Cambogia / TruScience LLC DBA SLIMERA Slimera Dangerous to Health and Does * Not Work * CLAIMS ARE FRAUDLENT Scottsdale Arizona Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Weightloss Programs: Slimera Scottsdale , Arizona

Aug 21 2015
Solymar Garcinia 8444805041NATURALBODY They said free sample only shipping to be paid but later enrolled in auto pay without anybody answering the phone. FL Florida Author: union city, California Weightloss Programs: Solymar Garcinia FL , Florida