Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300

Aug 25 2016
Pureline garcinia camogia and forskolin I order purline product under the impression that it was free for 30 days and you had to pay the shipping which was approximately 4.95 per bottle. But after about 10 days of receiving and taking the product, they charged me 79.00 dollars for the bottle s that already had that was for free paying only 4.95 for shipping and handling per bottle. TAMPA Florida
Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Camogia and Forskolin TAMPA, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Pureline Garcinia Complete Weight Loss Rip-Off Tampa Florida Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Pureline Garcinia Ultra Diet Cheyenne Wyus Free Sample For $4.95 Ripoff Tampa Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
PureLine i signed up for a free sample of a weight loss product called garcinia cambogia and I was to pay for the shipping, which was $4.00. I gave them I debit card for the $4.00 charge.  Tampa Florida Author: Austin, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: PureLine Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango they refuse to refund my money- after only 5 days of recieving this product that dosnt work santa ana California Author: Jamestown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango santa ana , California

Aug 17 2016
Nutra Pure I ordered the free sample of Garcinia Cambogia where you just had to pay for the shipping! Now I'm being charged $79.68 for something that I didn't order!! Draper Utah Author: Marine City, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Pure Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Garcinia Cambogia-free trial Facebook GarciniaCambogiaFreeTrail1Www.xtremegarciniacambogia.com Garcinia Ripoffia! Somewhere in California Nationwide Author: R'ville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia-free trial Facebook Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Garcinia Cambogia, EXPENSIVE AUTOSHIPMENT Ripoff Sandy Utah Author: Fort Worth, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Sandy, Utah

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 12 2016
Pro Diet Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Failed to mention trial started the day you order, then charged $79.95. Santa Ana California Author: Toulon, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pro Diet Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, California

36, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

37, Report #1321903

Aug 11 2016
Pureline Ordered Pureline Garcinia Cambogia online for $4.95. I wish I had researched the company closer. 3 days after receiving my order an additional charge of $79.95 was made to my debit card. I contacted the company and was told it was a membership fee. The company would not even speak further with me concerning the fee. Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Internet

Aug 10 2016
Garcinia Pure Green Coffee Pure Total Scam!! DO NOT trust these lying, stealing people. Santa Ana California Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Santa Ana, California

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

Aug 08 2016
Bio Slim Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia PureBrowning Solutions Inc Imaginary supervisors Internet Author: South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Bio Slim Garcinia Internet

Aug 08 2016
purelinecare garcinia I was charged 69.95 from purelinecare of forskolin. I order the garcinia in a advertisement that said free bottles of garcinia and forskolin pay only shipping and handling. The advertisement did not mention anything about being charged in the future for the products if you dont cancel in a 14day period. I called the company and the representative did take me off their mailing list but only refunded me 35% of my money. This site is a fraud. I recommend noone to due business with this company. I want the remainder of the money that is owed to me. 3201 w hillsborough ave. tampa fl 33684-9998 florida Author: houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet

42, Report #1320881

Aug 05 2016
Pureline Will not let me stop delivery of garcinia cambogia or forskolin. Continues to charge my account . $84.95 for one and $74.95for other. I cannot locate any contact info to them . How do I stop this? I do not want it anymore-made me very ill. Tampa Florida is on the package Florida
Author: Toledo, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

43, Report #1320866

Aug 05 2016
Flawless Garcinia-Flawless Mango Ripoff Santa Ana California Still not satisfied Author: Milton, Florida Weightloss Programs: Flawless Garcinia-Flawless Mango Santa Ana, California

44, Report #1320576

Aug 03 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Auto-Ship Scam, Free-trial scam Tampa Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Garcinia Internet

45, Report #1319977

Aug 01 2016
Digital Monopoly Pert Web Designhttp://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2460306Stay away from this company I paid them $1300. I walked away with nothing. A deceptive company. Absolute scum. 2/8 Welshpool Rd, East Victoria Park Western Australia Author: Perth, Internet Fraud: Digital Monopoly Perth,

46, Report #1319900

Jul 31 2016
Pureline Garcinia Total Ripoff Scam.. Do Not Fall for their Fineprint BS Tampa Bay Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Nationwide

47, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
garcinia lean xtreme here was a add to try for free, then with in 2 weeks they charged my dept card for ana Aurora co 80011 co Author: glasgow, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: garcinia lean xtreme Internet

Jul 22 2016
GARCINIA CAMBODIA rip off arizona Internet Author: St gabriel, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: GARCINIA CAMBODIA Internet

Jul 22 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Is A Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Pueblo, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet