Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

garcinia cambogia 1300

Showing 26-50 of 1,197 Found Reports For more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 27 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Sent me a free trial then took money out of my account $70.64 Los Angeles California Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Los Angeles, California

Jan 27 2017
365 Wellness, LLC Garcinia aka BRB Bloatloss Diet supplements Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: 365 Wellness, LLC Garcinia Internet

Jan 27 2017
PureTilt Garcinia PureTilt ForskolinCollins Coffee Free Trial Scam, Numerous Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Their PO BOX is in ST Petersburg Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Attorney Generals: PureTilt Garcinia Internet

Jan 26 2017
Proof of income services Proof of income CPA services Stole $1300 From Me When Trying To Obtain a CPN Number Internet
Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: Proof of income services Internet

30, Report #1352027

Jan 25 2017
OptimalHealth Garcinea cambogia Full rip off product does not work made me so sick Ordered free trial 10 days later took 99!and 59 bucks out of bank account without authorization Cancilled program and no refund given Tampa Florida Internet Author: Marion, New York Weightloss Programs: OptimalHealth Internet

Jan 25 2017
KJJ*Nutra Advance Garcinia Cambogia free trial scam Internet Author: Montgomery, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: KJJ*Nutra Advance Internet

Jan 24 2017
Natures Garcinia Continued to charge me after I cancelled Tampa Florida Author: Leesburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Natures Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2017
(OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA.COM dba DIETPLUS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH Internet (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA DBA DIET PLUS UPDATE Author: Logansport, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM Internet

Jan 17 2017
Garcing ZT Garcina PureGarcina cambogia Robbed me of $230 Santa Ana California Author: Abington , Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcing ZT Internet

Jan 13 2017
BodyFitMart Wild West Domains, LLC, wildwestdomains.com/whois.wildwestdomains.com Garcinia Cambocia and Green Coffee New York City Internet Author: Alexandria, Indiana Weightloss Programs: BodyFitMart Internet

Jan 13 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA BODY FIT MARKETEXTREME HEALTHY SHOPDBL FIENAGARCINIAPEB NIXQUIENTEYESERUM UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS DURING TRIAL PERIOD CAUSING SEVERAL BANK OVERDRAFTS DISTRIBUTION CENTER ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA DIST CTR ST PETERSBURG FLORIDANationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Slimfire garcinia I purchased the trial on the 17th of December and cancelled by email on the 23. I called my bank on the 7th of January and had a charge of 79.$. I traced it back to these people and called them. They claimed to have never received my email which I told them I had and could send to them . They kept telling me that all sales are final and that they never received the email . I kept telling them that I had the email in front of me where I had sent it straight from an email they orig sent North Charleston south carolina Internet
Author: Evansville , Indiana Alternative Health: Slimfire garcinia Internet

Jan 07 2017
Garcinia Replenish and Purifying-cleanse.com Ripoff. Difficult to get out of FREE? trial. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Replenish Internet

Jan 07 2017
PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA ORDER THIS PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA SAN DIEGO California Author: AUBURN, Washington Weightloss Programs: PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
NHU Ultimate Skin I ordered the green tea and garcinia products. trial 9.97 fee turned into $92.99 Hidden hook in ad. California
Author: Glen, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: NHU Ultimate Skin California

Jan 04 2017
Organic Diet Lab Organic Garcinia Slim3201 W Hillsborough Ave #153201 - 1160, Tampa ยท (844) 307-0835 tried it did not like it they keep sending it at $89 a bottle and send two bottles a month I returned 3 shipments and requested a refund only to be promised $180 would be returned within 15 days then anther order came and I was told to keep it Tampa Florida Author: Southaven, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Excel Mango cleanse Ultra-Fast Garcinia Product isn't worth the money at all,also they don't tell you how much the product is and you only have 14days to cancel or they bill you full amount. Internet Author: Hixton, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Excel Mango cleanse Internet

Dec 29 2016
365garnow-forme Offer A Free Bottle of Max Garcinia for only Postage cost of $5.95 San Diego California Author: NASHVILLE, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: 365garnow-forme San Diego, California

Dec 28 2016
Nutra Way nature way I paid 1.99 for the shipping of garcinia camboga and was charged 4.99 for shipping of something else , then later was charged 79.68 for something that thankfully did not go through due to non sufficient funds. I called my bank and had stop payment of any further attempts of trying to get money from my account from any company named nutra whatever. I did not authorized anyone to charge ANTHING TO BE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT. THE COMPANY CHOSE TO DO THIS ON THEIR OWN ACCORD AND FOR WHAT? I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING AND NOTHING ELSE WAS RECEIVED LET ALONE PAPERWORK WITH THE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA NOTHING Draper Utah Author: Leesburg, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way Draper , Utah

Dec 28 2016
Prize Candles 1300 miles for christmas. Havent seen my step daughter in 2 years and she left my home without her presents. Pos company owes,me Internet Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candles Internet

Dec 27 2016
Excel mango cleans Ultra fast garcinia Excel mango cleanse trial ripoff Santa anna Internet Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Excel mango cleans Internet

Dec 26 2016
Balanced Garcinia Cambogia Fraudulent and excessive charges Santa Ana Internet Author: Santa Clarita, California Drug Manufacturers: Balanced Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Dec 23 2016
Garcinia SAM's Club survey and at the end I was offered 3 items to pick 1 for a shipping chrg of $4.95 Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Herhsey, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Saint Petersburg, Florida

Dec 20 2016
Burn Garcinia Burn. Forskolin Burn The package has a p.o box 35530 St. Petersburg, Fl 33705 The bottle states it is Distributed Miami, FL both have same phone number 866-877-8323 IColorado and Florida Author: Beebe, Arkansas Supplemental Health Programs: Burn Centennial, , Colorado