GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 1300 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: garcinia cambogia 1300
There may be more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
For more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
Showing 26-50 of 1,309 Found Reports For more specific results for "garcinia cambogia 1300"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner ,same company, False Advertisements, Ripoff Internet
Author: Cathedral City, California Drug Manufacturers: Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner (same company) Internet

Jun 26 2017
Excel Garcinia and Excel Slim Scam, Bank Account Charged after cancelation Internet Author: Abingdon, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Excel Garcinia and Excel Slim Internet

Jun 26 2017
Skinny renewal Lush Shores LLC Provefaceeserum I order a trail size Garcinia pills next thing I know I am charged $98.66 recurring every month Cottonwood Utah Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Skinny renewal Internet

Jun 24 2017
Endurance extended warranty Endurance Completely ripped me off didnt pay for for nothing . I had an engine problem they requested for the shop to tear down the whole motor which was an additional 1300 part was supposed to be covered nut they refused to pay for it . Currently pursuing them in court . The Chevrolet dealership informed me that this is the worst Warranty company they have ever dealt with and they did not all claims every claim they have had in the past this company has denied Internet Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Warranty: Endurance extended warranty Internet

Jun 24 2017
Nutra Pure TrimFit Garcinia scam, deceitful, ripoff, avoid at all costs, lawsuit Internet Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Pure Internet

Jun 24 2017
Garcinia Cambigia Trial Nutra Now Centennial This company is a fraud and took money out my account without my permission! Internet
Author: Decatur, Georgia Attorney Generals: Garcinia Cambigia Trial Internet

Jun 23 2017
Mylyfe Supplements mylyfesupplements.com and fitkloud.com care@mylyfesupplements.com I ordered a free trail of Garcinia Cambogia for cost of shipping. ! Florida Author: Lolo, Montana ORGANIZED CRIME: Mylyfe Supplements Florida

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Pure Natural Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia Decided to but a proven method of a weightloss supplement called Garcinia Cambogia. I was clearly ripped off when I called the automated customer service line. Norcross Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Natural Garcinia Internet

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services Credit collector stated they were collecting for weight losing supplement ,garcinia. i did not order nor did I receive this item. Never received bill and will not pay. Unknown Internet same story here and will not pay !! Author: Maryville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: TRS Limited LLC Internet

Jun 19 2017
Trimgenesis, Rachel Tried a trial garcinia supplement. Was not told it was a trial. Trimgenesis charged me $160.00 the following month. When I tried to cancel, I was told I was one day too late. Internet Author: Milford Center, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Trimgenesis Internet

Garcinia - Maxslim.com Getslim365.com, SCAM - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! Internet
Author: phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Garcinia - Maxslim.com Internet

Jun 16 2017
garcenia cambogia hydro or healthy cleanse 2 day.com I returned product and was promised full refund after informing them I was contacting attorney general. I found out their business was not a suite, but a ups box #. san diego California Author: highsprings, Florida Alternative Health: garcenia cambogia san diego, California

Jun 14 2017
BNI*OPGARCINIA OBI HEALTHIMPERIUM GARCINIA This company withdrew money from my account that I did not authorize and refused to issue a refund! Internet Author: Newburgh, Indiana Weightloss Programs: BNI*OPGARCINIA Internet

Jun 13 2017
Extreme fit garcinia 180 ordered 2 different free trial bottles...just pay shipping! Suddenly have charges after 2 weeks. Was never aware I would be charged for the bottles if I wanted to use them more than a couple days! Told I couldn't get money back because opened the bottle. How else do you try it? How is it a free bottle just pay shipping if they charge $69.95 14 days later? Nothing but a scam! I want my money back! Internet Author: Spring Hill, Kansas Weightloss Programs: Extreme fit garcinia 180 Internet

Jun 13 2017
Pure Tilt Garcinia Refused to honor return of unopened bottle of Garcinia for full refund. Was given return authorization # and package was returned to me. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Tilt Garcinia St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 12 2017
Pure Life Garcinia They charged my account $171. 00 after account was suppose to be cancelled Internet Author: Whitewright, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Garcinia Internet

Jun 12 2017
Garcinia Tea company Reba k, they used her credit card without authorization, Stupid person used my idenity and stole my moms credit card to pay for a product never received or heard of Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Garcinia Tea company Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Platinum XWL African MangoPlatinum Cleanse This Free Trial of 14 days was NOT free Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 11 2017
Elite Nutra Now Nutra Now; Nutra Health Answered a survey re. services from Costco and they said oh, you've won one of the following prizes. So chose the Garcinia Cambogia supplements. Tried to cancel within the one-month trial period but lo and behold the email confirmation and cancellation instructions had disappeared. I had saved them to a separate file. So now how do you contact them? New Castle Delaware Author: Nampa, Idaho Telemarketers: Elite Nutra Now Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner (same company) PO Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92796 admin@luminous-mangocleaner.com BUYER BEWARE -STAY AWAY- TOTAL RIP JOB- DONT BE LURED IN BY THEIR BS ADDS Santa Ana California Internet
Opti-loss is a total scam ,read below Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Opti-Loss Garcinia Internet

Jun 09 2017
extreme fit 180 garcinia cambogia as soon as the free product arrived i called to cancel any ongoing purchases, now i have 79.99 outta my checking account from these people Internet
Author: springhill, Florida Weightloss Programs: extreme fit 180 garcinia cambogia Internet

Jun 08 2017
NAB*LIGHTSTARGARCINIA Regime Garcinia you don't loose weight just your money does not appear Internet Author: BEECH GROVE, Indiana Weightloss Programs: NAB*LIGHTSTARGARCINIA Internet

Jun 07 2017
Imperium Garcinia Cambogia & Imperium Colon Cleanse Beware !!!! High charges of $80.00 and $70.00 charged after two week trial period - My ad said free month Internet Author: Internet Weightloss Programs: Imperium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 06 2017
PGH*GARCINIAECTRACT SAINT GEORGE UT Garcinia Cambogia Advertised for a free sample and then billed me for an order Utah Internet Author: Leland, North Carolina Alternative Health: PGH*GARCINIAECTRACT SAINT GEORGE UT Internet