Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300
Approximately 455 Reports Found

Jul 01 2014
pure garcinia/natural cleanse pro total scam don't buy this product!!! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Drug Manufacturers: pure garcinia/natural cleanse pro Internet

Jul 01 2014
pure carcina cambogia Pure Carinia Cambrogia Largo Internet Author: Fullerton , California Weightloss Programs: pure carcina cambogia Internet

Jul 01 2014
Garcinia Cambogiua Ultra Max Complete Scam West Jordan Utah Author: Montgomery, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogiua Ultra Max West Jordan, Utah

Jul 01 2014
Scootworks - Dave Hockaday Paid $1300 in 2008 & STILL WAITING!!! Zebulon NC Author: West Virginia Motorcycles: Scootworks - Dave Hockaday Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Pure Green Garcinia Health Choice Plus High Pressure Scam sales no Cancellation allowed once they have your Credit Card Information, Customer Service Hangs up on you Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Inverness, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Green Garcinia Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 29 2014
Garcinia Advanced and Cleanse Pro Complete Scam, charge for auto shipment without consent then refuse to refund Savannah Georgia Author: Clinton, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Advanced and Cleanse Pro Savannah, Georgia

Jun 29 2014
Beauty Complyments Offer on Facebook, HCAMax Garcinia Cambogia, 1 bottle. Bottle received monthly $89.99 debit from my account. No customer service# on receiot or website. Attempts to cancel via website error message email address and order ID do not match. Aurora Colorado Author: Jackson, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Beauty Complyments Aurora, Colorado

Jun 28 2014
garcinia combogia i ordered a free trial about ten minutes later they gave me call confirming my free trial i told them i didnt want to purchase anything just want to try the product first the guy said ok i called the number back and it says its not in service California Internet Author: dayton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: garcinia combogia Internet

Jun 27 2014
Trygarciniaadvanced.com Garcinia Advanced Dietgreencoffee.com Repackage and resell previously owned product (returned trial bottles) Savannah Georgia Author: Moore, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: Trygarciniaadvanced.com Savannah , Georgia

Jun 27 2014
Garcinia Cambrogia plus I was offered a free product and just supposed to have shipping and handling charge of $4.95, but instead I was charged the $4.95 plus and additional $29.85 of which is not anywhere on my receipt. I never would have agreed to this if I had known prior to the order. I called the customer service and I was told that I had to pay or send it back when I received the product. I said to cancel the entire order and make sure the money is credited to my account. Internet Iowa Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambrogia plus Internet

Jun 27 2014
NutraShift I signed up for free Garcinia Cambogia & I just had to pay the shipping of $5.97 which I did Salt Lake City Utah Author: Eugene, Oregon Internet Fraud: NutraShift Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 26 2014
Pure garcinia Cambogia DO NOT USE GARCINIA GAMBOGIA Nationwide Author: Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Pure garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Garcinia Advanced Snaps Products, Inc 14 day trial, is a scam - they will not refund your money TUSTIN California Author: Dothan, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Advanced TUSTIN, California

Jun 26 2014
garcinia cambogia elite NOT a free trial!! Be prepared to be charged unexpectedly Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia elite Internet

Jun 26 2014
premium garcinia extract pure body 1stslim body premium scam!!!! Jackson wyoming Author: Valley Stream, New York Weightloss Programs: premium garcinia extract Internet

Jun 25 2014
garcinia slim garcinia Internet Author: estill springs, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: garcinia slim Internet

Jun 25 2014
Simply Garcinia Deceptive 'free' trial. Promised full refund after 14-day trial. Trial started at time of order per fine print ,states rep, and product not received quickly. Product did not work and there was no negotiating for complete refund. I was charged $81.86. Savannah Georgia Author: Fort Morgan, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Terri Tedford Savannah, Georgia

Jun 25 2014
Simply Green Garcinia Simply Green Garcinia TOTAL SCAM Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Simply Green Garcinia Internet

Jun 24 2014
Premium Garcinia Cambogia CUSTOMER SERVICE : 1 (888) 886-8214 Hours of Operation: US Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 10:00PM EST Saturday 10:00AM to 6:00PM EST Contact us by e-mail: contact@premiumgarciniaextract.comFor product returns, please call Customer Service at 1 (888) False & Misleading Advertising on Trial Purchasesd- Beware of fine print! Springville Utah Author: Ellicott City, Maryland TV Advertisements: Premium Garcinia Cambogia Springville, Utah

Jun 23 2014
Ready Nutra Garcinia Cambogia or Dieter's Scam for Garcinia Cambogia and Nutra Cleanse South Jordan Utah
Author: Somewhere, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Ready Nutra South Jordan, Utah

Jun 23 2014
HCA Pure Green Garcinia Superior distribution/azc a man called me saying that I signed up for a trial offer of a 30 day pure green Garcinia. I told him that I wasn't interested and he went on to say it was a trial and not a membership. I told him I could not afford the membership going on. He gave me a phone number to call 1-888-294-4134 and they would help me with the cancelation if I did not wish to proceed. I called the number and as soon as I said I want to cancel my the woman said I would have to wait til I was charged the $99 and then I could cancel. I said the man did not explain that to me. She hung up on me. I called back and a different person was on the phone. I had just explained to him that I was hung up on and then he said there is no such thing as a trial offer and hung up on me too. I kept getting hung up on the next 5 times I called. I'm closing my bank account and they can go to hell. meza arizona Author: sea bright, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: HCA Pure Green Garcinia Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia Vitamax Garcina Cambogia Sample Rippoff Internet Author: Arvada, Colorado Alternative Health: Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 21 2014
optimal Garcinia Premier cleanse Charged our card after a trial order for 4.95 . I was charged 79.95 and 77.86 for nothing else but the trial bottles I recieved. NJ New Jersey Author: Marysville, Washington Alternative Health: optimal Garcinia New Jersey

Jun 21 2014
Natural Cambogia Garcinia, Natural Green Cleanse unauthorized charges - fraudulent practices Lutz Florida Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Natural Cambogia Garcinia Natural Green Cleanse Lutz, Florida

Jun 20 2014
Pure garcinia Cambodia plus Scam free trial, non refundable $90 Linlithgow Author: North Richland hills , Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure garcinia Cambodia plus Linlithgow, Select State/Province