Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300
Approximately 948 Reports Found

Nov 10 2015
All Natural Vitamins, LLC-The True Garcinia The True GarciniaGreen Coffee Bean Extract Free Trial Phoeniz Arizona
Author: Los Angeles, California Weightloss Programs: All Natural Vitamins, LLC-The True Garcinia Phoeniz, Arizona

Nov 10 2015
Pure Life Green Coffee ExtractGarcinia Cambogia Extract Advertised for a FREE trial bottle and I just needed to pay about $7 to $6 for shipping for both bottles. Then took 7 days to reach me but they charged my debit card $180 2 weeks later from my purchase date without my consent, for the bottles I was under the assumption were FREE trial bottles, but really I only had 14 day trial, including 7 days I didn't have my product while being shipped to me. Fake phone number on one bottle to Univ. Of Rockies, fake website that was hard to find after purchase. Rude and unhelpful employees that denied my request to speak to a manager. To get my refund I need to mail bottles back, pay for shipping, and $14 restocking fee for each. Tampa Internet
Author: Los Molinos, California Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Nov 09 2015
Pure Garcinia Pro Failed to disclose cancellation policy and charges Internet Author: Zanesville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Pro Internet

Nov 09 2015
Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse PO Box 500, RPO Steeles WestNorth York, ON, M3J0J8CanadaUK Toll Free: 0-808-101-3444Outside of the UK: 866-915-9351 Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse - RIPOFF NOTHING ELSE STAY AWAY Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Internet

Nov 03 2015
911 Restoration I had called 911 restorations after my basement had a flooded they came and gave me an estimate of $1300 which I thought was kind of high for a milid clean up I was not thinking straight and just wanted the water gone being concerned about mold I told the Ripped off 911 Restoration Cicero New York Author: Cicero, New York Emergency Services: 911 Restoration Cicero, New York

Nov 02 2015
Pure Asian Garcinia Lifestyle-Direct Pure Asian Garcinia aka Lifestyle-Direct made me a special offer of TWO bottles for $49, which INCLUDED the trial offer. Internet Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Asian Garcinia Nationwide

Nov 02 2015
Garinia New Diet 79.50 was called Garcinia Pure in July 30, 2015 price 79.50, then Detox New Diet but in July 30, 2015 was called GC Pure for $ 78.20 This is a scam or fraud. I called and told them I did not order this and did not want this back in July when I seen that the amount of 79.50 and 78.20 were charged to my account. They said they would cancell Tampa Florida Author: Ketchikan , Alaska Miscellaneous Companies: Garinia New Diet Tampa, Florida

Oct 31 2015
Healthey Ordered Garcinia and Green Cleanse and they said it would only cost would be mailing charges. Also, I had 14 days to try and if I want can cancel the order . I have only had the pills 7days and they already charged my credit card $169.25 and when I called to cancel the order they said this was the charge for what they sent me. I haven't even opened the bottle and I was made to understand that for these bottles I was only being charged the shippng and handling, which came to about $10 and now I get this charge of almost $170 and the only money will give me back is not even half of that and there is nothing I can do???!!! How can companies do this. I know I should never have ordered from them. PLEASE INFORM OTHER STUPID, NO NOT STUPID, GULABLE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF NOT TO ORDER THIS. PLEASE!!!! My husband tried to warn me :( Valrico Nationwide Author: Valrico, Florida Weightloss Programs: Healthey Nationwide

Oct 25 2015
Slimera gardenia cambogia- TruScience, LLC dba Slimera Slimera offered a no risk trial sample so I ordered it for 4.98. The company billed me $84.97 on my atm card without my permission or knowledge. I will have amount added back to my account through my bank. I've noticed they have done this to other people so they should be stopped! Scottsdale Arizona 85260
Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Slimera gardenia cambogia Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 24 2015
MHI Products Garcia Cambogia Extract, Ultra Cleanse Garcinia Cambogia, Ultra Cleanse Nationwide Author: Clarendon, Texas Weightloss Programs: MHI Products Nationwide

36, Report #1261944

Oct 17 2015
Royal garcinia cambogia With ultra green coffee bean Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Adult Care Facilities: Royal garcinia cambogia Internet

Oct 15 2015
Pure Garcinia Pro As others I was ripped off with their Garciana product. I was charged $72. for a trial and am sending pills unopened back to them. I will contact my bank to not accept any charges in their name. I hope somebody can stop these people from scaming the public. Don't get involved with them. they say that they can't refund your money. Tampa Florida Author: Redding, California Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Pro Tampa, Florida

Oct 15 2015
Pure Garcinia Pro They have a trial size bottle for $4.95-I purchased one time. Nationwide Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Pure Garcinia Pro Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Shelf Talk Brands LLC Garcinia Cambogia HCATrue Cleanse Complete 9/13/15 suppose to get refund for $92.98 account closed double charged today my account $97.90 & $97.94 salt lake city ut Internet Author: mundelein, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Shelf Talk Brands LLC Internet

Oct 13 2015
pure garcinia pro pure garcinia pro is a rip off. they claimed a free trial offer for 4.95 but charged my bank card 72.00.they keep sending me mo tampa Florida Author: noble, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: pure garcinia pro tampa, Florida

Oct 13 2015
Royal Garcinia Cambogia/Green Tea Extract They steal your money Internet Rush to the Bank - yet carefully Author: Crystal City, Texas Banks: Drug Manufacturers: Royal Garcinia Cambogia/Green Tea Extract Internet

Oct 11 2015
Garcinia Essential Garcinia Cambidia They said its a free sample and they took R5000 from the credit card Nationwide Author: East London, Other Computer Fraud: Garcinia Essential Nationwide

Oct 10 2015
Garcina fulfilment dealsdoom.com/garcinia-us/ Ripoff on the phone Salt lake Utah Author: springfield, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcina fulfilment Utah

Oct 09 2015
PGH Garcinia Fitness IHS Perfect Mango DietDoctor OZ Free trial, $86 ripoff! Indiana Author: Newport, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: PGH Garcinia Fitness Indiana

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Instant Garcinia Fruit.com Garcinia Cambodgia Garcinia diet pill rip off Internet Author: Ogden, Utah Weightloss Programs: Instant Garcinia Fruit.com Internet

Sep 30 2015
PURE GARCINIA PRO charged me for three bottles and the $4.95 total of $223.17 product didn't work TAMPA Florida Author: geneva, Ohio Weightloss Programs: PURE GARCINIA PRO TAMPA, Florida