Your Search | garcinia cambogia 1300
Approximately 987 Reports Found

Mar 23 2016
nutrapeak I AGREED TO PAY A SHIPPING CHARGE TO TRY A SAMPLE BOTTLE OF GARCINIA FOR 4.95 WHEN I GOT MY CREDIT CARD I HAD BEEN CHARGED 79.68 FOR NUTRAPEAK GINCINIA AND ANOTHER CHARGE FOR 79.61. THESE WERE NOT AUTHORIZED CHARGES. THEY REFUSE TO TAKE THESE CHARGES OFF MY CREDIT CARD. I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PUT ON A CONTINUEOUS MESSAGE TO PLEASE HOLD AND SOMEONE WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY. NO ONE EVER SPOKE TO ME. UTAH Author: RUSSELLVILLE, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: nutrapeak Alabama

Mar 22 2016
Garçinia Cambogia Ultra Garcinia Trial offer is a scam San Diego California Author: Middleburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Garçinia Cambogia San Diego , California

Mar 12 2016
optimalhealthllc Garcinia Cambogia XT The online add is bogus and this company has been sued by Dr. Oz. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: optimalhealthllc Internet

Mar 10 2016
Cambogia Nutralogistic Compromised my card which I had to close on 2-13-16 for 89.95 for which I never recieved or do not no what the product is trying to get an answer have called the number many time ..@888-202-9517 no answer Miami Florida Author: Brownstown , Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Cambogia Miami, Florida

Mar 10 2016
Ultra Green Coffee Diet Pro, Royal Garcinia Cambogia San Diego California Author: Swanton , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Ultra Green Coffee Internet

Mar 04 2016
garcinia cambogia **** ****** *** *** ***** ** ***** Ordered free trial, for s/h only of $5.00 but was charged with $80 full price for merchadise in 14 days w/out my authorization! San Diego Internet Partial refund on the way! Author: Moscow, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia Internet

Feb 27 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia Sandy Utah Author: Seattle, Washington Weightloss Programs: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah

Feb 20 2016
NEUTRON HEALTH, aka Garçinia Cambogia, aka Premium Mango Cleanse .comGarcinia Cambogia Pure ExtractEPIC DIET 855-203-8316 UTNEUTRON HEALTH 844-251-4530,U Garcinia Cambogia Ripp Off - Mango Cleanse Ripp Off Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Weightloss Programs: NEUTRON HEALTH 844-251-4530 Internet

Feb 20 2016
Focus Nutra CA Garcinia RIP OFF WEIGHTLOSS MANAGEMENT PILLSS Nationwide Author: courtice, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Focus Nutra CA Garcinia Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Dyna Garcinia Cambogia Bari Consulting llc2800 Sw 14th street suite 103 Pompano Beach, Florida 33069 IF ORDERING THE TRIAL OFFER: You must pay a shipping and processing fee of $4.95 for us to send you a full 30 day supply of Dyna Garcinia Cambogia. Internet Author: Port Lavaca, Texas Weightloss Programs: Dyna Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 18 2016
Garcinia G 3000 Green Coffee G 3000 They keep charging to my credit card without my authorization. They are doing it twice a month. I do not have the Web site or that phone number so I can not communicate with them. I call my credit card and they can't do anything . They offer to change my credit card number.. I have been fooled by these people. It is a fraud. Please somebody has to do something. Santa Ana California Author: Winter Park, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia G 3000 Green Coffee G 3000 Santa Ana Ca.92799-4587, California

Feb 18 2016
Garcinia G 3000 big scam, dr oz referenced endorsed , hang ups on you. . Santana California Author: Dexter, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Garcinia G 3000 Santana , California

Feb 17 2016
Timursupport@true-cambogia.com True Cambogia Support I ordered a vaue pack of two bottles of true cambogia, which I paid for with a credit card, costing 74 pound sterling. I did not recieve the goods. I mailed them and they replied saying they would send it but I never recieved it. I lost my money and never heard from them again. Internet Author: Dubai, Weightloss Programs: Timursupport@true-cambogia.com Internet

Feb 17 2016
Garcinia Cambogia 360 unauthorize charges to my debit card during the trial period. Nationwide Author: wendel, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia 360 Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 04 2016
total diet garcinia scamming company Internet Author: Canterbury, Supplemental Health Programs: total diet garcinia Internet

44, Report #1282003

Jan 24 2016
AFRICAN MANGO XT GARCINIA CAMBOGIA XT FRAUD/SCAMMERS & THIEVES pompano beach florida Internet Author: Crossett, Arkansas Supplemental Health Programs: AFRICAN MANGO XT Internet

Jan 22 2016
white kidney bean tampa fl Garcinia slim m fl, Redhots*lushroo w hollywood, ca they stolen money out of my acct tampa fl Internet Author: Pinehurst, Idaho Weightloss Programs: white kidney bean tampa fl Internet

Jan 18 2016
Ultra Garcinia Cheyenne WY Misleading website leads to unwanted subscription charges Las Vegas Internet Author: Monterey Park, California Credit Card Fraud: Ultra Garcinia Cheyenne WY Internet

Jan 02 2016
Pure Life Pure Life Green Coffee Detox/Garcinia Cambodia Extract About a month ago I ordered a bottle of Pure Life Garcinia and a the bottle of Green Coffee Detox came with the order, I just had to pay for the shipping and I did not check the box for the autoshipping on future orders. While paying January bills, I noticed that my checking account was compromised and I called my bank to have my debit card cancelled to prevent future withdrawals from my account. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Jan 01 2016
PURE LIFE, PURE LIFE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA, PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE FREE 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, HAS COST ME OVER $320 PLUS DOLLARS. TAMPA, AND SANTA ANA FL and CA Author: caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURE LIFE Florida and California

Dec 29 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Prime Green Coffee Stole Money from me Las Vegas Nevada Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Alternative Health: Garcinia Cambogia Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 21 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Premium It was a scam I found this on Facebook it pop up for a free trial and shipping for $2.99 then got charged again for 37 something dollars Internet Author: Zanesville , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Premium Internet