Your Search | gardner audiology
Approximately 296 Reports Found

Oct 19 2016
Kalisha Baker Kevin Gardner dead beat tenant, rude, threats, sued Linden New Jersey
Author: New York, New York Housing Rentals: Kalisha Baker Linden, New Jersey

Sep 06 2016
BCH Properties Christopher Gardner ***Bully property investor***Took my money and Threatened my life**** Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: BCH Properties Internet

Jun 13 2016
IEC Studios, Travis Bedore, Charles Gardner IEC Studios, Travis Bedore, Charles Gardner, @travisbedore @iecstudios Los Angeles California Denver Colorado Defamation of character, owes travel fees and damages. Los Angeles and Denver Instagram Charles Gardner, Snake IEC Studios, Import Eyecandy Studios Author: Paramus , New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: IEC Studios, Travis Bedore, Charles Gardner Internet

May 04 2016
Expert Media Paul Gardner Stole $500 for Live Transfers that don't exist Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Media: Expert Media Internet

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Dec 11 2015
Gj Gardner Homes of Texas Samuel Lester Gj Gardner of helotes texas, of texasSamuel lester owner, he does not pay subs, waiting on money for 3 monthsrip off, hurting my family and workers families DONOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Building Services: Gj Gardner Homes of Texas Samuel Lester san antonio, Texas

Nov 03 2015
Capital Billing Services I was tricked into paying a bill I did not agree to in the first place. It is the identical story the others report. Los Angeles, California New Jersey I'm having the same exact problem!!! Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Telemarketing Companies: Capital Billing Services Glen Gardner, New Jersey

Oct 20 2015
Gardner Animal Hospital Gardner Kansas Animal Hospital, Dr. Eileen Mertz Neglect to sick puppy. Let my 4 month great dane die. Necropsy without permission. Possible Misdiagnosis Gardner Kansas
Sick... Author: Gardner, Kansas Animal Services: Gardner Animal Hospital Gardner, Kansas

Oct 09 2015
Fluesbrothers Chimney Service I spent $3,000 with FB installing a new liner. Kansas City Kansas Fluesbrothers Side of the Story Author: Gardner, Kansas Cleaning Services: Fluesbrothers Chimney Service Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 09 2015
Legal Sheild Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC Taken Hard Eran Money Nothing in return but disrescpect Ada Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Legal Services: Legal Sheild Ada, Oklahoma

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 14 2015
Cash store Paid of loan almost completely missed payment now theh want over 1000 dollars.it was only a 800 dollar loan they now collection notice saying they want over 1200 dollars will setlle for 800 total rip off they probably next will garnish my wages im a single mom living paycheck to paycheck please help they also harrassed my job Joliet Illinois Author: gardner, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Cash store Joliet, Illinois

Sep 11 2015
Denis Desgroseilliers, Machinery USA, DJD Associates, Autobarn, Ltd., DJD ASSOCIATES, LLC, djdassociates@aol.com, eqp123@aol.com, http://www.djdassociates.biz/ Scammed me of $60,000, keeps telling lies every day to avoid refunding my machines Gardner, MA Massachusetts File Complaint with Attorney general's office as soon as possible! Author: NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Denis Desgroseilliers Gardner, MA, Massachusetts

Sep 02 2015
Top Notch realty services Gasner Guerrier CAM#36718 / Marilyn Vince CAM#36718 Deceitful, disrespectful, bullying, Morally questionably Maitland Florida Topnotch realty Gardner terrier,and Marilyn are thieves Author: gotha, Florida Property Management: Top Notch realty services Maitland, Florida

15, Report #1151934

Jul 25 2015
Elizabeth Williams Nigerian Dating Scammer Internet
Updated Photos Norwegian Scammer Author: California Dating Services: Elizabeth Williams Internet

Jul 21 2015
Sportsman's Guide Nicole Gardner, Brittany Allen, Linda Marie Deceptive Business Practices Company Policies Suck Do NOT do Business with 490 Hardman Ave S, South St Paul, MN 55075 Internet Author: Angleton, Texas Sporting Goods: Sportsman's Guide Internet

May 08 2015
DJD Associates Mr Dennis NO MACHINE AND NO FULL REFUND - 50 % MF MY MONEY IS NOT REFUNDED !!!! Gardner Massachusetts File Complaint with Attorney general's office as soon as possible! Author: Riyadh, Truck Dealers: DJD Associates Gardner, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2015
Fitness Evolution - Concetta Gardner - Manager I said i wanted to try a trainer for one month and she had me unknowningly sign 6 mos contract.  san jose California Author: san jose, California Health Spas: Fitness Evolution san jose , California

Mar 29 2015
Goldvk Scam Internet Author: Gardner, Massachusetts Websites: Goldvk Internet

Mar 12 2015
GreenGeeks Hosting aka Trey Gardner Liars and Bullshitters Agoura Hills Ca
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: GreenGeeks Hosting Internet

Mar 12 2015
Bellgard trucking Danny Bell and Catherine Gardner Driver Shoreline Washington Author: bonney lake, Washington Trucking Companies: Bellgard trucking Shoreline , Washington

Mar 10 2015
Nelly Brooke on Oodle Marketplace for Dogs Dlamatian scam Massachusetts
Author: Gardner, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Nelly Brooke Massachusetts

Feb 20 2015
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet The Facts in regards to the theft of money by Marcus Blassingame and Charles Gardner Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

24, Report #1207024

Feb 05 2015
SmallBusinessBank.com Gardner Bank Don't know what their scam is but something's not right Internet Author: Townsend, Georgia Banks: SmallBusinessBank.com Internet

25, Report #1205688

Jan 30 2015
Smart Site Genert I was charged 77.00 to my account that I did not allow. It has caused my bank account to drop drastically low. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Work at Home Business: Smart Site Genert Internet