Your Search | garfield market research

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
Trevor Joseph Fisher Gevitta, The Fish Market, Station Pharmacy, Grizzly Genetics, Ben Hynes Costa Mesa Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Trevor Joseph Fisher Internet

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 30 2016
Florida Metropolitain University, Corinthian College, Everest University Misrepresented the job market and ease of employment as well as amount of money made starting off in the field. Claimed that the field was in high demand. Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Massage Therapists: Florida Metropolitain University Lakeland, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois Do your research first Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Nov 29 2016
Sprint Nextel Sprint is one of the leading companies in the mobile phone market. The company credits much of its recent success to the executive team – including the company CEO, a former AT&T executive [+].Dan Hesse – Chief Executive OfficerJoseph Euteneur – Chief SPRINT IS ROBBING MILLIONS FROM THEIR LONG TERM LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!! LA HABRA Nationwide Author: WHITTIER, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nextel Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Pointsett Auction Stacy Failed to return phone calls and emails for weeks on end. Failed to sell item for fair market value, fairly certain the item sold at much higher then they said. UNTRUSTABLE STATY AWAY,,, Travelers Rest South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pointsett Auction

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 25 2016
Liquid Talent Charging $25 just to meet with new talent Richmond Virginia Not new to the market, or industry Author: Farmville, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Liquid Talent Richmond, Virginia

Nov 25 2016
Thrive Market Online market Internet Author: Studio City , California Appliances: Thrive Market Internet

Nov 24 2016
GAMELOOT NETWORK COMMISSION SCAM - FACTUAL Legitimately earned commissions were never paid. Accounts canceled - no payments made. Company only has voicemail - and email - they ignore both and continue to market as a legitimate company. I need to sue them for FRAUD. Lake Lotawana missouri
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: GAMELOOT NETWORK Internet

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide Garnishment--- Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Skin-Muze Market Max, Newmusc-Get-Mus, Havok Enterprises LLC Double Billing-No Nationwide Author: Southport, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Skin-Muze Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
zippybud1996@gmail.com Zippybud@Tutanota.com Zippybud1@Safe-mail.Net Zippybud1996@Hushmail.Com High_priority@safe-mail.net Greencoach424@Gmail.com Zippybud R.A.W. Entertainment Scorchin' Hot Entertainment Emett Coleman Emitt Coleman Dolores Conley Marijuana Market Bonnie Williams Mail order mariuana scammer East Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Atlanta, Georgia Drug Dealers: zippybud1996@gmail.com East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2016
Rboxtv Derek Major scam artist do not buy beware. Oldsmar flea market and home shows around the cou Internet False Claims Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Rboxtv Internet

Nov 15 2016
P&O professional survey and research group James Taylor Survey for stores James Taylor Internet Author: Kinmundy, Illinois Work at Home: P&O professional survey and research group Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 11 2016
Thrive Market AVOID SCAM ENTRAPMENT Internet Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Gourmet stores: Thrive Market Internet

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Iyer Health is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Iyer Health strives to give customers the ability to shop health insurance in an increasingly difficult to understand market place. Iyer Health is growing and part of that growth is selling a major stake of our business to a private party to help build out customer service teams and developed a higher quality of service both online and offline. Iyer Health’s services in house are 100% money back guarantee and all insurance products through their respective carriers are all on 30 day free look period or longer as put forth by the respective departments of insurance in varied states. Iyer Health’s commitment to customers is real and service is guaranteed no questions asked.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Companies: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. fresno , California

Nov 09 2016
Monat Global--- I've had the same issues as others regarding this company's ordering practices and customer service. I've waited on hold for long long periods of time to speak with someone. I've attempted to cancel an order made in error by clicking a wrong button. I was attempting to order one product & got a different one. They don't allow cancellations once you click. When I finally got through (55 minutes on hold) I was told they don't accept cancellations. The product, which they said was already shipped, wasn't shipped (the label on the shipping pkg confirmed that). I'm on hold again (now 36 mins) as I write this to get their return shipping 'RNA' number. What a joke. There are other products on the market that will work just as well. Thus this is my last order of business with these people. Oh...just so you know...they'll accept my return and credit me for the product but not the cost of the shipping AND I have to pay the return shipping cost. I will tell anyone I know who may consider ordering their products NOT TO DO SO! They are scammers at best. Be careful! They're located in Doral, Florida Order Process Author: doraville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Monat Global doral, Florida

Nov 04 2016
Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Chris JohnsonGrant Funding Expert Promised in writing and failed to provide refund as detailed on website Nationwide Real Estate Investing Club of L.A. Update NOT ACCURATE Author: Canoga Park, California Grant Writing & Research: Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Kimberly Parry Organics - Stock Scam Ripoff Stock Market Maker scammed people into buying the stock; false run-up; stock sell off losing 95% St. George Utah Author: Cardiff by the Sea, California Brokerage Companies: Kimberly Parry Organics St. George, Utah

Oct 31 2016
Simply Organic Beauty O-Way Bait and switch, Lied about market saturation to get me to place a larger order. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri tempdir: Simply Organic Beauty Palm Harbor, Florida