Your Search | gary meyer, cincinnati

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Attorney Gary Tobey (Tobey & Johnston) Gary Tobey / Richard Johnston Attorney Gary Tobey of Tobey and Johnston is a crook attorney who kills HOAs Centennial Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Legal Services: Attorney Gary Tobey (Tobey & Johnston) Centennial, Colorado

Sep 03 2015
Convergys Comcast Xfinity Customer Service Rep II Sweatshop Customer Service Work Environment Cincinnati Ohio Author: Massachusetts Work at Home: Convergys Comcast Xfinity customer service Cincinnati,

Sep 03 2015
Farmers Insurance Company Foremost Insurance group is a RIP OFF I was assaulted and my car was vandalised because I file claim with Farmers and Foremost insurance Co. Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Norwood, Ohio Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Company Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
ARS Services LLC. -- Gary Sims Ripped off for over $1700 in work performed for their client Patient Point Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Springtown, Texas Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC. Albuquerque, New Mexico

Aug 30 2015
Encore Housing Group/ Gary Plummer Encore 360 Scam!!! Lies!!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: Encore Housing Group/ Gary Plummer Los Angeles, California

Aug 29 2015
Cincinnati Insurance Brown Insurance Most difficult part of a dreadful home fire has been dealing with the adjustor Blacksburg Virginia Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Legal Services: Cincinnati Insurance

Aug 28 2015
PNC Bank PNC prepaid pay Debit card Cincinnati Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Alpha Tech Supply No names given only Rep. 557 Sent an Toner Cartridge and was not ordered....We do not even have a Hewlett Packard Palmdale California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Miscellaneous Office Services: Alpha Tech Supply Palmdale, California

Aug 25 2015
Page One Power Lack of Business Ethics Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Search Engine Optimization: Page One Power Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Buckeye Promotion Group Pyramid Scheme Columbus Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Advertising Agencies: Buckeye Promotion Group Ohio

Aug 21 2015
Gary @ Smith Loan Assistance dba Advance Cash America ,you have pay day loan bill $986.45 you owe us don’t pay should legally be declared we will use IRS form 1099-A will show IRS $986.45 income for you bad debt Advance Cash America. Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Loan Brokers: Gary @ Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Aug 18 2015
Alford motors Jose Horrible place and car. No air and pieced from junk yard Hartwell,oh Ohio respond to i have a quesrion Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Junk Dealers: Alford motors Ohio

Aug 15 2015
Magic Jack Did not fix issue with the incorrect time displaying Caller ID Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Communications & Networking: Magic Jack Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
Michael Hazard and Dale Walsh at Market Survey Information Inc Conned me into cashing cashiers check Norfolk Virginia
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Harriett Burrage Other

Aug 14 2015
DERMANU THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD Santa Ana California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: DERMANU Santa Ana, California

Aug 12 2015
Aaron Christner I worked for the company thinking that it was just a regular call center and only working there for a few days and a employer steals credit card information from customers the company didn't seem right to me so I quit. I wasn't paid my money for the hours I worked and I began doing research on him to build my case to sue. Looked this coward up on google and found out he was a big time scammer. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Aaron Christner Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 12 2015
southside transmissions tulsa gary maraviglia did not fix transmission did not honor warranty. ended up in court. dropped by tulsa BBB tulsa oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: southside transmissions tulsa tulsa,

Aug 11 2015
1-800- ask gary Christopher N Ligori I used 1-800 ask Gary recently when I was rear ended while stopped at a red light,11-25-14 my neck was hurt pretty bad and still is after 9 months, they sent me to physicians group in Brandon fla. which is close to where I live. They had me to come in 2 or 3 times a week so they can document my pain, more if I was willing, I kept telling them I'm in pain buy they never addressed my pain other than writing everything down and worthless therapy and 4 or 5 MRIs which seemed to make it worse. They even did an MRI on my brain, this physicians group has made 10s of thousands off me but did nothing to help me.  tampa Florida Slander Kickbacks Author: dover, Florida Attorneys General: 1-800- ask gary Florida

Aug 11 2015
Fresh Pulp Media Eddie Chapman Janet Olson Toronto Internet Both Libelous and Insane Author: Cincinnati Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Liars: Fresh Pulp Media Internet

You Caring Chrissy Charles Bridgette Shepherd Memorial Fund Cincinnati Internet
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: You Caring Internet

Aug 07 2015
TQL Total Quality Logistics, Inc. TQL Scammers, Didn't Pay our freight Bill. Liars and Cheats Cincinnati Ohio
More information please Author: Sacramento, California Trucking Companies: TQL Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 07 2015
Lead Research Group I ordered TV final expense leads. Half of the leads I got were people who did not want final expense insurance Newport Beach California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Customer Leads: Lead Research Group Newport Beach, California

Aug 06 2015
Scott C Stelow Chucks Handyman repair didn't work Gary Indiana Chcck's Handman is truly a rip off Author: valparaiso, Indiana Home Improvements: Scott C Stelow Gary, Indiana

Aug 06 2015
Lavish Skincare Charged my account before the end of the trial period. When I cancelled they would not give me an address to return the product. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Eye Care: Lavish Skincare Internet