GARY S, BURROUGHS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gary s, burroughs
There may be more specific results for "gary s, burroughs"
For more specific results for "gary s, burroughs"
Showing 26-50 of 29,851 Found Reports For more specific results for "gary s, burroughs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 09 2017
Resolute Bank - Gary Hoyer Apathetic Executive at Resolute Bank Author: Essex, Maryland Liars: Resolute Bank Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
CSG SOLUTIONS​ John Hughes, Cary Evans and Daniel Rice Promoted zero balance credit card to help me pay off credit card s. They advised that it would not cost me anything EXCEPT $4,999.00 Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: CSG SOLUTIONS​ Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Jet Coin BitCoin Jet Coin, Gladiacoin 's unusual because its bitcoin we used for payment. We were promised when we signed up for our bitcoins to be doubled in sixty using the trader platform in order to accomplish this. They gave a 100% guarantee that you will get your money back and it will be doubled, and also if you referred people you get commissions daily based on what they and you invested. I was got paid daily for the first week and then it stopped. When I started emailed support and the Facebook page, they claimed that the site got hacked and they are working on it. Then the sorry changed again, saying that they have new software and they just need to upgrade. Then I knew something was wrong when I emailed support and not getting any answers. New York Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Investment Brokers: Jet Coin BitCoin Internet

Aug 07 2017
Allurerx Talked with a young woman named 'Unique to cancel. She didnt even have the right price i paid for samples every way u bring this website up the reqular and samples are different priced and from internet only or phone #'s. They made a mistake with me i don't throw away my shipping box. They already charged me for August 97.00 each bottle. I asked if i could send bottles back if unused. Unique said no! Never heard of it! Please look above. St. Petetsburgh Florida Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Allurerx St. Petetsburgh, Florida

Aug 06 2017
Morgan Company-Contractors The Morgan Company Builders & Designers Scurry TX, General ContractorsMorgan Company Builders,General Contractor-Scurry TX ProjectMorgan Company-Scurry, TX , US –HouzzMorgan Company Scurry TXThe Morgan Company- Contractors- 9621 S. FM 148. Scu Uncompleted Project and Ripped off $52,849 in 2016 by Charles Joseph Morgan of Morgan Company (various online webistes) 9621 S. FM 148 Scurry TX Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas Builders & Contractors: Morgan Company-Contractors Internet

Aug 06 2017
Mastering E-commerce - Vivek S. (CEO) - I Wired $1995 Seven Months Ago for Their Limited Program and Received NOTHING! San Diego California Author: Kincheloe, Michigan On-Line Business: Mastering E-commerce San Diego, California

Aug 05 2017
Success Marketing Institute WUB.comaleza.com PoolToys.com NootroFocus Jerome's LawThe San Francisco PostPrice Alert ProYorkshire Terrier HubComputer Support 24's Shahrzad Javadi Sam Cohen-Brown Otto Ortega Joshua Parker Kevin Kerr Leydaly Ramirez Mason Buergel They are running internet marketing scams by which they defraud people via spam campaigns. They don't pay their contracts and are thousands of dollars in debt. This company is a scam Renton Washington
Updated Names Author: Connecticut SEO - Reputation Management: Success Marketing Institute Renton , Washington

Aug 04 2017
G E Money Inc MalcolmSean Sheldon Elwin Fraud, hounding phone calling and texting at inappropriate times, Dekalb, illinois Scam Author: pleasant prairie, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: G E Money Inc Internet

Aug 04 2017
Assure CBD Oil Scam, I received an email saying you could try the product for just the price of S&H....this is not the first product I've bought for just S&H but is the only one e I've been charged more for. Internet Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Home HealthCare: Assure CBD Oil Internet

Aug 04 2017
Neulift Neuliftskin.com Neulift.org Neulift.net Offered trial with hidden fine print Charged $89 and $85 soon after paying S/H for trial Called Cancelled Told no auto-ship Faked Canx and denied phone call to question verify and canx Giant RIP Then sent second shipment Now want almost $400 Fountain Valley California Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Neulift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 04 2017
B&S auto salvage Scott the mechanic called them to locate a rear for a 1995 jeep wrangler was told they had one at the salvage yard they also told me they could repair my jeep many phone calls later I was told that my jeep had the wrong front end on it so they ordered a 1995 jeep from Georgia after waiting one month they told me my jeep was repaired came back running worst then ever scared to drive it I took it to another mechanic to look it over the following is now broke on my Jeep front end censor for 4 wheel drive broken emergency brake hooked up did not work due to it being to short bolts missing from rear and front end right front passengers side shock missing bushing boot missing on my steering linkage Clutch slave bleeder valve missing rear oil over filled not enough in front end I know I have a year warranty but I'am afraid to take it back to them wildwood Florida Author: Shady Hills, Florida Auto Repair Service: B&S auto salvage wildwood, Florida

Aug 04 2017
americanclassicmotors WHAT A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!. I bought a $35 Kuryakyn Accent Vent for my Harley Davidson... it didn't fit, I asked to send back, they asked for a picture... then they told Ebay I had altered the part because I applied double sided tape in a effort to make it stick... and then got my case closed and therefore denied me any return or refund! I have bought 100's of items on Ebay & Amazon, sometimes you have to return for any reason.. do your self a favor do not believe Nick at AMERICAN CLASSIC MOTORS... he is a liar and will give the run around to avoid any return or refund.... , Zieglerville Pennsylvania
Author: sanford, Florida Motorcycles: americanclassicmotors , Zieglerville, Pennsylvania

Aug 02 2017
Trenton Thomas Scammer Scam, oldschool runescape, osrs, scammer, false seller Cedar Springs Michigan
Might want to correct yourself... Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Trenton Thomas Cedar Springs, Michigan

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Jul 31 2017
winnorge.com best-gift-prices.comwinnorge.com/sj6Rqunreg.me/s/sj6Rq Congratulation (your name) they try to get you to klick on their link and then they try to get info and money from you Internet
Author: Bodø, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: winnorge.com Internet

Jul 31 2017
Cloverly Automotive, Gary Clark (Owner) Run, don't walk from Cloverly Automotive Ashton Maryland Author: Ashton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Cloverly Automotive Maryland,

Jul 30 2017
snake radio customs he is a a$s Internet Author: plattsburgh, New York Customer: snake radio customs

Jul 30 2017
Youthful Radiance is a SCAM Ordered their free trial a 30day supply and only pay S&H the total was around $9. I only wanted one trial product but to get that one you had to get another eye cream product their wasn't an option to say no to it so ended up paying $9 instead of $4.95. Not a big deal at that time. Never saw anything about a trial period or any cancellation information. It was suppose to be a free 30 day trial, so thought after that is when you would order again or they would offer to send you another order if you wanted. NOT THE CASE AT ALL! 15 days after you order, not receive, order the product they slam you with 2 $88 charges over $170 without your knowledge. You call to get the charge taken off and they will repeatedly tell you that they cannot, knowing good and well they could if they were not a scam! The lady I spoke with even ended up not answering my question about refunding my credit card back and kept avoiding it and tallking over me. I kept asking if they were going to and she ended up hanging up on me. I called back to get my cancellation number as she did not give it to me and I did want to make sure they would not charge me again. I was nice not yelling , not mean but they had no will to cooperate. Georgia Author: Tennessee Skin Care: Youthful Radiance Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
QUALITY SOD AND LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS LLC Short cut all aspects of job such as laying the wrong pavers using thin wall pipe for sprinkler system as wel as olacing the system to shallow to code, did not pull a permit for the sprinkler system or electical work... sent his pest control people to my home and sprayed iorn spray all over home, wooden fences and my wifes brand new $4000.00 garden shed... layed the paver patio short of width agreed bt 1 1/2 ft and signrd a two year contract on sprinkler repair and has been notified numerous times to honor the grass warranty of thirty days if the grass died which it ha... in lieu of the shortness on patio he agreed to seal the pavers but when contacted he refussed to do so...it is my belief that this compny is operating in hernando and other counties with out proper insurance and Hernando County has no record of such company ft SPRINGHILL Florida
QUALITY SOD SOLUTIONS UNLICENSED CONTRACTORS WHO DONT PULL PERMITS Author: SPRINGHILL, Florida Landscaping: QUALITY SOD AND LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS LLC SPRINGHILL , Florida

Jul 28 2017
Gary Carter Took deposit on sign , won't return calls or letters, stole money Battleground Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Sales People: Gary Carter Battleground, Washington

Jul 28 2017
Tnt Inc. John Rubens, Brian Holm Supply chain assistant, only received one package for entire probation period which was a month. Was told I was to receive payment n July 17-2017 still nothing. They also claim that one month after package or packages s sent you will receive payment and nothing. Communication very shady and now neither my supervisor or he rep are responding to my texts and calls. Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Tnt corporation Florida

Jul 28 2017
Vrsimple Azvr, Mps, national equity, vrsimple, This company is known to screw people over I rented from them a couple months ago I've been doing research and they are a bunch of small companies that operate by the same owner Charles S. rental manager vrsimple azvr mps national equity they keep never give them a security deposit cause they won't return it to you I'm also a homeowner that had listed my property with them and I never received a payment for my home. It's impossible to get ahold of anyone at this company I would be very careful as they are completely a scam. Phoenix Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lodging: Vrsimple Internet