Your Search | gary s, burroughs

Aug 09 2016
US Federal Grant Depy todd jones,fernado,gary Johnson,kelvin marshall they told me i was rewarded free grant money of 9,200 washington Nationwide Author: Waycross, Georgia Cult Organizations: US Federal Grant Depy Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
P&S transportation I'm a lease purchase driver they are charging me 90,000 for a 2012 freightliner and the trk is only valued at 60,000 Birmingham Alabama Author: Brushston, New York Legal Services: P&S transportation Birmingham , Alabama

Aug 08 2016
Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Intuit will refuse to release merchant's funds while requiring merchant's customers to call 800 #'s nationwide Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Building Products: Intuit Merchant Payment Processing Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Derma Essence Total Scam Free item costs over $84.75 each and every month. Do not order free item(s) Internet Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Restaurants: Derma Essence Internet

Aug 07 2016
Stubaus Transport Christian StubausCristina Used me relentlessly for 27 days straight even when I told him I was seriously I'll and needed to see my doctor. Caused me to miss 2 Dr.'s appts. Had me travel across the entire northern states from California to New Hampshire making numerous p/u and deliveries in between. And after I insisted on coming home, still wanted me to 3 drops before I got there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Road Rage: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Aug 06 2016
Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Gary Cristiansen Incompetent, Rude, Unprofessional ZERO interest in customer service despite advertising brags! Branford Connecticut More LIES, ABUSE - and Poor spelling Author: Stamford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru of Branford, CT Branford, Connecticut

32, Report #1320983

Aug 06 2016
Orthoatlanta Dr,Park. Dr.Wimbush . Teena hayes. Both office in Stockbridge & Faytterville Number below is teens Hayes her person line she Drs. Wimbush , Park , Nurse to scheduled appointment and surgery appointment Rip off, just take your money and don't do nothing at all to help your pain! Faytterville & Stockbridge Internet If it don't sound right! Author: Sunny side, Georgia Doctors: Orthoatlanta Internet

33, Report #1320907

Aug 05 2016
Billmyre Enterprises Inc Gary Billmyre Fraud Builder naples Florida Author: naples, Florida Builders & Contractors: Billmyre Enterprises Inc naples, Florida

34, Report #1320692

Aug 04 2016
cencominc.com A. S. Alarm Services Scam! Horrible Company! Nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: cencominc.com Nationwide

35, Report #1320517

Aug 03 2016
H & S Renny Property MGMT. Beware This Company's Maintenance Crew. Will not preform work correctly and you still have to pay. Lewiston Maine Author: Auburn, Maine Property Management: H & S Renny Property MGMT. Lewiston, Maine

36, Report #1320369

Aug 02 2016
OLAVI TOURS ISSUED 16DEC15 07.22.06Z 1GBKKZ7 AGT 35305546 TH PNR MWDNDWBANGKOK / S T INTERNATIONAL CO LTD Someone change my ticket and flight back home without me knowing, with a fake code. One the actual date of my flight they told me I already missed my flight and should pay 600 penalty on top of my ticket. Bankok
Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: OLAVI TOURS Internet

37, Report #1320290

Aug 02 2016
comprehensive home care Cherika s bodrick jay Chapman Jennifer chapman charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: comprehensive home care charlotte, North Carolina

38, Report #1320266

Aug 02 2016
Tasca Preowned Buyers Beware s attleboro Massachusetts Author: Attleboro, Alabama Auto Dealers: Tasca Preowned s attleboro , Massachusetts

39, Report #1319968

Aug 01 2016
Daniel Tang - Judge & Priestley Daniel TangDaniel Tang Solicitor Unprofessional, Incompetent, Lazy and Rude - Lost £000's!!! Bromley Nationwide
Author: London, Alabama Lawyers: Daniel Tang - Judge & Priestley Nationwide

40, Report #1319821

Jul 30 2016
Dr. David S. Kung Malpractice, Convinced me to do NINE surgeries, ruined my face, cost me THOUSANDS Chevy Chase Maryland Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Plastic Surgeons: Dr. David S. Kung Chevy Chase, Maryland

Jul 30 2016
Performance Marine Transporters GARY HAMBLIN He stole our deposit money. We can't get in touch with him at all. Before he received our money he was always available. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Tennessee Shipping Companies: Performance Marine Transporters Florida

42, Report #1319765

Jul 30 2016
Shivam Fence & Landscaping Shivam Fence & Landscaping Address: 43 Diana Dr S Plainfield, NJ 07080 Phone: (908) 283-1700 Very Bad Contractor for Landscapping Service South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Edison, New Jersey Landscape Companies: Shivam Fence & Landscaping South Plainfield, New Jersey

43, Report #1319642

Jul 29 2016
nexusop scamming customers out of money to make company rich then take the sales money from contractors with unrealistic fees nobody knows Internet Author: gary, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

44, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

45, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

47, Report #1319387

Jul 28 2016
Square SquareUP Square has held $7,500 for 90 days on the day they were to deposit they add 60 MORE days San Francisco California
Finally got my money.... :S Author: toronto, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Square San Francisco, California

48, Report #1319335

Jul 28 2016
HawkSpy HawkEye Keylogger Reborn SCAM / BROKEN HawkSpy Hawkeye keylogger reborn is a broken s***** software! DONT BUY. Internet Author: Iowa Computer Software: HawkSpy Internet

49, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

50, Report #1319156

Jul 27 2016
Ohio Jade Factory-James Ahlstrom, Kevin Thomas Fraudulent, Fake Gems North Canton Ohio Author: Oxon Hill , Maryland Questionable Activities: James Ahlstrom s OH