Your Search | gary s, burroughs

Jul 16 2016
6463732580 Above number tries to steal your IdentityIts a landline number in New York It says S Irizarry.Claims to work with Bankers Health Group They are asking for your Identity and SSN ,In particular if you are a health worker/medical Doctor Do not sign with B Bankers Healthcare Group florida florida
Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: 6463732580 florida ,

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 14 2016
Derek Bohlken SCAMMED by Derek Bohlken, Liar, Internet Conman. Says he will setup Campaigns with your Moneyand Bring in 100's of people. Merriam Kansas
Author: Haiku, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Derek Bohlken Merriam, Kansas

Jul 14 2016
IHire Inc Frederick MD I used IHIre for a few months in 2013 and then cancelled since the information they were sending me was not of use to me. I did not receive anymore job listings or reports from them after that but recently realized upon close review of my bank financial s Career search company Frederick, MD Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: IHire Inc Frederick MD Internet

Jul 14 2016
Barbara Hawkins Gary Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Computer Fraud: Barbara Hawkins Gary, Indiana

Jul 14 2016
Western reional center for brain & Spinal injury Dr Stuart S Kaplan , Neurosurgeon OVERLY-SELF-IMPRESSED !! Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Doctors: Western reional center for brain & Spinal injury Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2016
Aztil air conditioning Aztil air conditioning 2534 s military trail west palm beach florida 33415 888 440-9063 license # caco #49253 cell 561 718-4090 Aztil air conditioning took my m9ney and provided a fraudulent contract, my central broke they show up next day, but promise they work 24 hours round the clock, the service hits fix nothing and wind up robbing jewelry from my house, please stay far far away from these scammer theives!! Aztil air conditioning west palm beach florida Nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Emergency Services: Aztil air conditioning florida

Jul 11 2016
Claims it is US Gov't Grant Office US GOVERNMENT GRANTS US GOVERNMENT GRANT PROGRAM Incorrect phone#s ,incomplete or too many digits, from usually a 202 area code Texas Nationwide Author: Bayville, New Jersey Federal Government: Claims it is US Gov't Grant Office Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Sean cook Darius mcghee I was trying to do a business trade of my rv with him instead he stole my paperwork my car batter assaulted my bf ripped my rv wire and broke my relay switch and came in latex gloves threatened to shoot and kill mey bf and my one year old son police reports have been made he also chamged my motorhome in another name without mt consent I know what he drives his number and numerous of hi s whereabouts I hafy rv impounded and am currently homeless due to the robbery if I can be of help and also be help please contact me asap Los Angeles Internet Author: los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Sean cook Internet

Jul 08 2016
EZ SMALL CLAIM NO S IN SAN DIEGO ALL OVER CA BEWARE RIP ME OFF TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER RETURN CALLS OR EMAIL GO MIA ONCE THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY San Diego California
Federal Lawsuit Is Finally Over With EZ Small Claims VS EZ Small Claim Author: Oceanside , California Legal Services: EZ SMALL CLAIM NO S IN SAN DIEGO CA AND LA San Diego , California

Jul 07 2016
Taylor and Sons Gary Taylor, Sam Taylor, Chris funk These guys are bullies! Gary Taylor and Sam Taylor entered into contracts and refuse to pay for over $107,0000 worth of work that has already been completed!!! Wylie Texas Author: Wylie , Texas Home Improvements: Taylor and Sons Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
Linclon The owner of the company is nothing but a complete ripoff and liar. In my 20+ In corporate life, I have never come across a more deceitful individual as Lincloln, please make sure that if you are looking for products or services in any arena that this company claims to handel, don't walk, run away as fast as you can! Tampa Florida Out of 100's of Office Furniture Sales You must know you cant please everyone Author: treasure island, Florida Interior Decorators: Cubicles2go Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
J & S Services owner Jeff Wages Mr Wages was contracted to remodel a bathroom. He did not complete the job satisfactorily. poor workmanship, slow in following up with work code violations Coldwater Mississippi Author: Memphis, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: J & S Services Coldwater, Mississippi

Jul 06 2016
Texas Distributors/Gary Romano National Deli Developers,Fitness and Health Systems, Turbo Wealth Solution, GJVG Enterprises, LLC BEWARE- SCHEME- CONVOLUTED-MANY COMPANIES USING THE SAME PHONE NUMBER Montgomery Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Texas Distributors/Gary Romano Montgomery, Texas

Jul 06 2016
Superely Tech HK CO Superely Sell Bad iPhones 6s & Samsungs S6 & S7's Won't Refund Your Money ********* ********* ********* hangpin Yayuan, Bant Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Cellular Phone Companies: Superely Tech HK CO Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
The Inside Circle Sean S. Briscombe VIP project, 1st right of refusal project austin Internet
Author: Paragould, Arkansas Real Estate Investing: The Inside Circle Internet

43, Report #620151

Jul 06 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Fraud and Theft Alert Beverly Hills, California LEGAL NOTICE OF SUBPOENA AND LAWSUITS FILED Author: Beverly Hills, California Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Beverly Hills, California

Jul 06 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | womanizer,habitual liar,spreads disease beverly hills, California LEGAL NOTICE OF SUBPOENA AND LAWSUITS FILED Author: west hollywood, California Family Services: Ex-Boyfriends: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) beverly hills, California

Jul 06 2016
Don Joyce Jr. CPA in SanDiego California We will never be able to undo the damage this man has caused us. This CPA did in one afternoon hurt us for life, He is unprofessional, used quick judgement without foundation, the mistakes he found he automatically assumed we were hiding somthing. When found mistakes in the books and without speaking to us about why these mistakes were there , He tried to destroy my wife and I personally and professionally, He is judgemental without any facts, quick to form opinions again without facts and uses all information to try to hurt you in the hardest way possible, I don't even know this man except through my wife and her dad. Every thing he did was made of false preconceived opinion. Anyone who hires him watch out, he is operating in a different world. Santee SanDiego Author: Hemet, California Accounting: S

Jul 06 2016
Gary Blonder, Delray Beach Autosportgroups Deray Beach. Florida Fraud Delray Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Auto Dealers: Gary Blonder, Delray Beach Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | diseased beverly hills, California LEGAL NOTICE OF SUBPOENA AND LAWSUITS FILED Author: ny, New York Cultural Centers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) beverly hills, California

Jul 05 2016
Nugenix 913 w 2900 s south salt lake Utah 84119 Nugenix is a rip off don't give then creadit card number nothing they lie bad Internet Author: williamsburg , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nugenix Internet

Jul 05 2016
5 star VIP vacations Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations - 1517 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, Florida Global VIP Get-A-Ways - 1932 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, Florida Direct Timeshare Sales - 11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail, #186, Orlando, Florida Fraudulent Site - says anything to get your money Kissimee Florida Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: 5 star VIP vacations Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Pana Ray Lighting Gary Pantal Took the money, never delivered Bronx New York Author: Ridgewood, New York Specialty Stores: Pana Ray Lighting Bronx, New York