Your Search | gateway computer support

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer I ordered a trial for $4.97 for seven days; They continue charge my acount for $59.90. Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Computer Software: Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 24 2016
starfall electronics starfallelectronics-- ebay seller name Terrible customer service and Rude staff. I would never buy from them. Buyer Beware! carpentersville Illinois Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Dealers: starfall electronics Internet

Sep 23 2016
ZoomUSA iZoomUSA Cheap,Trash Laptops they probably pull out of a more reputable company's dumpster. Customer service? Bad to nonexistant. Brooklyn Brooklyn Author: Bloomington, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: ZoomUSA Internet

Sep 22 2016
American Office Solutions Traci Burrington. Joe?? American Office Solutions or Innovative Solutions con artists Mentor Ohio Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: American Office Solutions Mentor, Ohio

Sep 22 2016
DRM scams mail fraud and credit card fraud Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Computer Software: DRM scams Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Hewlett Packard, Nick W. Delayed Warranty Repair Palo Alto California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufaturers: Hewlett Packard Internet

Sep 22 2016
Fixsmith and RSB Technologies LLC Investigating fraud against Fixsmith Internet Author: Henderson, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Fixsmith and RSB Technologies LLC Internet

Sep 22 2016
Programs Depot Program Scam Miami Fl Author: Oviedo, Florida Computer Software: Programs Depot Internet

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 21 2016
Black Tie Technology Ltd Nurfaisal Bin Mohamed SEO SCAM FROM NURFIASAL BIN MOHAMED Singapore Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Black Tie Technology Ltd Internet

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
ReImage Holding my computer hostage Internet Author: Cottage Grove, Oregon Computer Service & Repair: ReImage Internet

Sep 20 2016
BiosAgentPlus Scam, be careful with BIOS update promise Internet Customer is Incorrect, not a ripoff. Author: Bethesda, Maryland Computer Help Desk: BiosAgentPlus Internet

Sep 20 2016
literature and latte Scrivener Softwarwe Accepted payment for software but no license provided. No response to numerous emails. Internet User Already Had Valid Licence and Did Receive Replies Author: Oakton, Virginia Computer Software: literature and latte Internet

Sep 20 2016
Ntelligent Networks Terrible Company. Wannabe IT Company. Terrible customer service. Egomaniac owner. DO NOT CONSIDER company for ANYTHING! Lakeland Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Ntelligent Networks Lakeland, Florida

Sep 20 2016
onlinewealthacademy.net I didn't make money like promised mountain View Wyoming Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Computer Training & Education: http://onlinewealthacademy.net mountain View, Wyoming

Sep 19 2016
Best Buy Best Buy - League City, Texas Branch Poor Customer Service, Rude Employees, Inaccurate Pricing League City Texas
Author: Seabrook, Texas Computer Stores: Best Buy League City, Texas

Sep 19 2016
Integrity Relief RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Integrity Relief dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Integrity Relief helps Timeshare owners to eliminate their future liabilities. Integrity Relief has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Integrity Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Integrity Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Integrity Relief Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Integrity Relief provides a written 100% money back guarantee. Integrity Relief a support group of very highly educated Consumer Advisers to help Timeshare owners terminate their Timeshare contracts as well as terminated their mortgage obligations to Timeshare resorts. Integrity Relief, over 25 years of expertise relieving customers from their Timeshare obligations HALLANDALE, Florida

Sep 18 2016
Paypal, Symantec I canceled the auto renewal of this within paypal within the last year yet you still charged me for this. You represent total heartless greed against the consumer. You do not have permission to take this money. I EMAILED Symantec THREE TIMES NOT TO RENEW last week. Still the deduction of $79.99 was made from my account. I am a disabled low income senior. It is paypals policy to take up to ten days to refund this money which is a cause of great hardship. San Jose Internet, California Author: san francisco, California Computer Software: Paypal, Symantec Internet

Sep 17 2016
Shoppedkouture s****. Author: Pine Bluff , Arkansas Computer Mail Order: Shoppedkouture Internet

Sep 17 2016
BroadbandTV PR@bbtv.com Elena (BBTV Partner Experience) BBTV Support via zendesk.com BBTV your all about Fraud VANCOUVER, British Columbia Internet
Author: venice ca, California Computer Marketing Companies: BroadbandTV Internet

Sep 16 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: FindMyCompany.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. FindMyCompany.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Internet