GATEWAY COMPUTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gateway computer
There may be more specific results for "gateway computer"
For more specific results for "gateway computer"
Showing 1-25 of 32,983 Found Reports For more specific results for "gateway computer"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Wendy Xiax Amy Li Belinda Liu Susan Wu Do not send BITCOIN to this COMPANY they will keep it Shenzhen, Guangdong Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Computer Dealers: Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Jun 25 2017
Pegasus TransTech Claims 75.00 per month but bills over 100.00 plus per month sent bill 2,494.96 Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Software: Pegasus TransTech Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Skadate Skalfa Skalfa, LLC Fraud Scam awful developers bait and switch Kyrgiz Republic Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Skadate Internet

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
refurbees this company sends pc's that do not work and when you have to send it back to them they require you to pay the shipping to send it back... what a rip off and bad business practices... do not do business with this company Refurbees is a rip off garden city New York Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: refurbees garden city, New York

Jun 23 2017
Swap.com Never Sell on Swap.com Bolingbrook Illinois Author: Douglas, Georgia Computer Stores: Swap.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
Unosis IT Solution. Inc Microsoft Support They want a person to contact them every 30 days to make sure computer is running fine. Charged me $399.99 for computer tech support. I feel was not needed. West Babylon New York Author: Concord, California Internet Services: Unosis IT Solution. Inc West Babylon, New York

Jun 22 2017
ThinkDigital.co Digital Marketing Consultants Money Hungry, UnHelpful, Liars Internet Author: Leesburg, Virginia Computer Marketing Companies: ThinkDigital.co Internet

Jun 22 2017
Mediagemm Took $39.99 out of my checking account without authorization Internet Author: Galveston, Indiana Computer Fraud: Mediagemm Internet

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
DollarinPocket N/A I earned over $100 and the company isn't paying me. N/A Internet
Author: Newport, Arkansas Computer Fraud: DollarinPocket Internet

chupamobile Did not refund the non working source code Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Software: chupamobile Internet

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
geilandmehr.com hotinternetagency.com hothelpsyousell.com Geil & Mehr Craigslist Automation Software doesn’t work. All ads are flagged. Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Software: geilandmehr.com Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Technicion.ca Jack worked on my computer numerous times on logmein.com Never could fix my computer i think they were just snooping throuh instead of fixingit. Alberta Canada Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Technicion.ca

Jun 19 2017
Allysons Flowers Pentax When they couldn't deliver what I paid for, they chose to hang up on me repeatedly, or harass me for inquiring as to a resolution Cleveland Internet Author: Spencer, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: Allysons Flowers Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
Self Development Network Subliminal Studio subliminal-studio.com Kaleidoscope GlobalMyHelpHub.com ZenDesk.com Shipped product but refuses to give instructions I have no idea where they are located Internet Author: Madisonville, Louisiana Computer Software: Self Development Network Internet

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
Anand Systems Inc Anand Systems Inc Bhavesh Vakilbhavesh@anandsystems.com1-800-431-4786 Ext. 17 SCAM COMPANY Tracy California Author: Florida Computer Software: Anand Systems Inc Tracy, California

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Yiwen Chen (Jenny Chen) HBO Jenny Chen, Yiwen Chen, NYC, HBO NY NEW YORK Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jenny Chen Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Geek Support Live Michael ClarkAlvin Wilson Scam after doing Good tech work Enfield Connecticut Author: Roundup, Montana Computer Fraud: Geek Support Live Enfield, Connecticut