GATEWAY COMPUTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gateway computer
There may be more specific results for "gateway computer"
For more specific results for "gateway computer"
Showing 26-50 of 32,989 Found Reports For more specific results for "gateway computer"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
Anand Systems Inc Anand Systems Inc Bhavesh Vakilbhavesh@anandsystems.com1-800-431-4786 Ext. 17 SCAM COMPANY Tracy California Author: Florida Computer Software: Anand Systems Inc Tracy, California

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Yiwen Chen (Jenny Chen) HBO Jenny Chen, Yiwen Chen, NYC, HBO NY NEW YORK Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: Jenny Chen Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Geek Support Live Michael ClarkAlvin Wilson Scam after doing Good tech work Enfield Connecticut Author: Roundup, Montana Computer Fraud: Geek Support Live Enfield, Connecticut

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
PC Drivers Headquarters Deceptive advertising Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Computer Software: PC Drivers Headquarters Internet

Jun 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  wannabehacker, ddoser, informant Hanover Township Pennsylvania My Big Brother Author: Clarkston, Michigan Computer Fraud: (((REDACTED))) (((REDACTED))), Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
Sykes Enterprises AIB Problems Tampa Florida Nationwide Author: Missoula, Montana Computer Help Desk: Sykes Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Wealthy Affiliate Customer Shaming Author: Birch Tree , Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Wealthy Affiliate

Jun 16 2017
 spammer.ro this company are scammer romania romania
Author: nairobi, Alabama Computer Fraud: spammer.ro Internet

Jun 16 2017
Visalia skincare Scam no customer service Mibneapolis Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Computer Mail Order: Visalia skincare Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
fields data recovery SCAMMED Nationwide Author: MCDONALD, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: fields data recovery Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
AAA Toner L&L Imaging Inc. Beware - This seller is a scam Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Computer Manufactures: AAA Toner Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Parisian Glow tried to charge my bank account $89.95 for this product prior to the 14-day trial period. They never indicated that it was a 14 day trial. Internet  Author: Longwood, Florida Computer Mail Order: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
Hudson Valley Fraudulent Contractors Phony website created to harrass and stalk people Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Fraud: Hudson Valley Fraudulent Contractors Internet

Jun 15 2017
TierCycle / ElectronicCycle Roel David Company stole an item from us using ebay purchasing Richardson Texas
More information on the scammers Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: TierCycle / ElectronicCycle Richardson, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Geraldine fisher They have accused me of using their services and I tried to call and email them that someone else is using my identity. The phone number I called keeps you on hold and you can never reach them I sent emails telling them I am not the one using their services and now they are sending me a bill for service I never asked or signed up for. Internet Author: Charleston, Missouri Computer Fraud: Geraldine fisher Internet

Jun 15 2017
Flagship1 inc Sold bad engine computer East Rockaway New York Author: Gardena, California Auto Parts: Flagship1 inc East Rockaway, New York

Jun 15 2017
Recovery-disk.com Extremely rude 0 customer service Internet Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: Recovery-disk.com Internet

Jun 14 2017
Square Trade Bogus warranty povider Sn Fransisco California Nationwide Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Computer Furniture: Square Trade Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
  Amazon.com, used amazon notice in my email, warning of cancellation of purchase, when response was made the computer froze. Immediately a site warned of the problem as dangerous and offered to repair the computer requiring the remote operation of my computer by their company. This would allow complete access to all of my files. The microsoft specialist was not a microsolft employee Located on the internet using amazon warning On the internet using amazon as a front Author: Redmond, Washington Computer Fraud: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 14 2017
windowware pro staugustineblinds.com mrwindowblinds.com windowwarepro.com SCAM, FRAUD, THEIF, LIAR jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Computer Software: windowware pro jacksonville, Florida