GATEWAY COMPUTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gateway computer
There may be more specific results for "gateway computer"
For more specific results for "gateway computer"
Showing 26-50 of 44,594 Found Reports For more specific results for "gateway computer"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
KRCS Group Ltd. Rude and sarcastic, smile as you buy, smirk as you complain, and simply disdain consumer law Nottingham Nottinghamshire Author: Nottingham, Other Computer Stores: KRCS Group Ltd. Nottingham,

Aug 14 2017
eServer Supplies eserversupplies.com eServersupplies UKSH Stole our equipment and never paid for it Sheffield Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Computer Dealers: eServer Supplies Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Online Client Services Total preditory phone scam Las Vagas Nevada Author: Billings, Montana Computer Marketing Companies: Online Client Services Las Vagas, Nevada

Aug 13 2017
MyFax I cannot get conformation account is closed Hollywood Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Computer Fraud: MyFax Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

Aug 12 2017
Quicken-Support Pankaj - Kentucky Organization Number is 0846521 One Stop Global Solutions, LLC4056 Richardson Rd Independence, KY 41051 Contact: Mayank Singhal Title: PrincipalPhone: 877-200-2151 Website: onestopglobalsolutions.com One Stop Global Solutions Scammed me into Quicken 'fix'. Got my financial information and passwords for bank Independence Kentucky Author: Aloha, Oregon Computer Software: Quicken-Support Independence, Kentucky

Aug 12 2017
techies 24-7 failure to fix my computer Internet Author: sebastian, Florida Internet Services: techies 24-7

Aug 12 2017
Best Buy / Geek Squad ----WARNING-----SCAM ALERT-------Refurbished Computers Warranty---- Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Manufactures: Best Buy Nationwide

36, Report #1391988

Aug 11 2017
Tech Zone 247 I feel I was ripped off. Minneapolis Minnasota & Nationwide Author: Hebrom, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Tech Zone 247 Nationwide

37, Report #1391964

Aug 11 2017
Beauty within Free trial for 4.99 shipping once received their number to cancel is disconnected try returning to sender they don't except return to sender I have emailed every address I could find and CALLED every number I could find no one can help me, no will cancel my FREE SAMPLE . THEY HAVE STOLEN OVER $370 FROM MY ACCT AND COSTED ME $120 IN OVER DRAFT FEES PROVO Utah
Author: painesville, Ohio Computer Mail Order: Beauty within PROVO, Utah

38, Report #1391948

John Riddick John Riddick Internet scam Internet
Author: Sabah, Computer Software: John Riddick Internet

39, Report #1391944

Aug 11 2017
Quantis Internet satellite, rippoff racket, no customer service, no help, no phone, no email Racket-fraud-abuse-noresponse. Castellon
Author: Naquera, Alabama Computer Manufactures: Quantis

Aug 10 2017
World global Network Helo.com Helolx Helo.com Worldgn.com WGN Provo Utah Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Computer Manufactures: World global Network Provo, Utah

Aug 10 2017
Byte Martix USa Gary JohnsonMike JohhsonSteve KhaddyThere supervisor would not give me their name. Did not prove services and would not issue a refund after promising on multiple occasions California
Author: Lakeland, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Byte Martix USa Internet

Aug 10 2017
reimage Software-UC.com/software Saint-Laurent QC Unsolicited contact with no help and charges to my credit card Saint-Laurent, QC Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Computer Fraud: reimage Internet

Aug 10 2017
needls.com Advertising ripoff canada Internet Author: baltimore , Maryland Computer Marketing Companies: needls.com Internet

Aug 10 2017
Beauty wrinkle cream Nouvalift This company falsely advertises joanna gains as manufacture and endorser of this product.  Nationwide
Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Computer Fraud: Beauty wrinkle cream Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Infradapt Infradapt Cheat customers on billings, overprice services, fail on deliver, lie about capabilities Breingsville Pennsylvania Author: New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Infradapt Breingsville, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2017
Sitejabber Site Jabber Sitejabber removes negative reviews on behalf of the business San Mateo California
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Computer Marketing Companies: Sitejabber San Mateo, California

Aug 10 2017
Payproglobal.com Pay Pro Charge .com I try to make a purchase online they recjected my purchase after charging my credit card Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: Payproglobal.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
cannatelli buiulders inc edward cannatelli- jim smith - frank pesce installed a Backflow Preventer on a Salon build out connecting to landlords existing pipe. The pipe leak was fixed by the contractor cannatelli but left the Salon with a $1600.00 excessive water bill and refuses to pay for that bill caused by the leak. normal water bill is $55 to $80 . a detailed city computer report singling out the time of the leak and water usage justifing the $1600 and water leaked. pompano beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Maintenance Companies: cannatelli buiulders inc pompano beach , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Oldsmar Media Corporation Oldsmar Media Corporation, Glenn Ashley Is a scam they out source all there marketing. Internet Author: Hawthorne, California Computer Marketing Companies: Oldsmar Media Corporation Internet

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE