GATEWAY COMPUTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gateway computer
There may be more specific results for "gateway computer"
For more specific results for "gateway computer"
Showing 26-50 of 44,892 Found Reports For more specific results for "gateway computer"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Bailbond Software Solutions Daniel Dugger Rip-Off, Program never works. Paid for work he does not do. Lazy, Never returns calls, con-artist, unresponsive, fails to work, does not reimburse for work he has not done. Franklin Tennessee
Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Computer Software: Bailbond Software Solutions Franklin, Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
Bangood I tried to get a refund. And sent so many emails to them and thay would not reply so gave up on £340.00 and have ended up with a product that doesn't work China Internet Author: Littlehampton, Other Computer Mail Order: Bangood Internet

Oct 15 2017
Techpro Busters Fraudulant company that infects and repairs computers Mountain View, CA California Internet Author: Ada, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Techpro Busters Internet

Oct 15 2017

Oct 14 2017
Livepcexperts247 Tech from company, talked to my wife. Said he wanted our computer to be opened. Internet Author: Shepherdsville, Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Livepcexperts247 Internet

Oct 14 2017
Advangate unauthorized renewal of a program I canceled Internet Author: Newark, Delaware Computer Service & Repair: Advangate Internet

Oct 13 2017
Andrew Bena I'm assuming this is the guy's name he may be using someone else's identity. Andrew Bena conned me out of money when I was already broke by working me and not paying me. Rockhill SC
Disregard Previous entry. Andrew Bena is who he says he is. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Andrew Bena Crofton, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
Apple Inc. Apple support scam Author: San Jose, California Computer Fraud: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
BlueSquirrel Disgrace Ripoff Stay Away or Lose your Money Internet Author: Bethpage, New York Computer Software: BlueSquirrel Internet

Oct 13 2017
David Roger Roberts law Firm e put attorney General on the noticeas his title Carbondale Illinois Author: Elbrt, Colorado Computer Fraud: David Roger Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 13 2017
David Turner Labs is a Fraud David Turner Labs is a Fraud Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Computer Fraud: David Turner Labs is a Fraud Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Reimage Cleverbridge Their PC programe didn't work they given me the run-around for refund. IL, Illinois USA Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Internet

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
Cool handle Web hosting They will refund my money, for an order which was cancelled the same day of purchase. The purchase was to be for $1 and they took $800 out of my account They are located online and have an office in CA Internet California
Author: Peekskill, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Cool handle Internet

Oct 11 2017
MinuteDownload.com Gave me two key#'s that would not activate. Will not give me my refund now. Internet Author: Killian, Louisiana Computer Software: MinuteDownload.com Internet

Octa Video Text Message Spam! Internet
Author: scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Octa Video Internet

Oct 11 2017
AV Electronic Solutions Scam. BOUGHT A TABLET, WAS SENT TO ANOTHER ADDRESS, PHONE # IS A CELLPHONE Internet Author: Connecticut Computer Stores: AV Electronic Solutions Internet

Oct 10 2017
minutedownload.com charged credit card and did not give download or product keys Washington District of Columbia Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Computer Software: minutedownload.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2017
reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ LogoShines ScamOnelogoDesign ScamVideocubix ScamReckon Media LLC Scam360digimarketing Scam Texting Spammers
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ ,

Oct 09 2017
Sellcalculators.com Internet
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Computer Fraud: Sellcalculators.com Internet

Oct 09 2017
REM Marketing Group Rafael Madrigal Give $1500 as a deposit on 2015 to redesign my website and he haven't do nothing and he haven't give me my money back yet Miami Internet
Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Fraud: REM Marketing Group Internet