Your Search | gateway computer

Nov 27 2016
WorkNHire Fake Employment Site Internet This may have been in error Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: WorkNHire Internet

Nov 27 2016
PCLiquidations self Jacksonville Florida Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Dealers: PCLiquidations Jacksonville, Florida

Nov 26 2016
programs depot Sold me a Fake product number for windows 7 miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Software: programs depot miami, Florida

Nov 26 2016
IPC Helpdesk Didn't fix the problem, then jerked me around for months promising a refund that they didn't honor Poway California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Computer Service & Repair: IPC Helpdesk Internet

Nov 25 2016
smtper They told me to send $25 for leads and I payed the money through Perfect Money into account number U8704193 and they ran off with my $25 Leads Fraud Internet Author: Addison, Illinois Computer Fraud: smtper Internet

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 25 2016
bytefence Malware scam, antivirus scam Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Princess Anne, Maryland Computer Software: bytefence Internet

Nov 23 2016
Taroko Software, including Resume Genius, Resume Companion, Legaltemplates.net, Freelancewriting.com Network of Software Companies Using False Free Advertising to Deceptively Auto-Bill Consumers Taipei City Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Software: Taroko Software Internet

Nov 23 2016
Gateway Classic Cars MattJamie Misleading Liars Orlando Florida Author: Gloucester City, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Orlando, Florida

Nov 23 2016
Microsoft Office 365 I had previous professional version of Office Suit. Due to problems with the computer with Windows 10. And Indian technitian took over the computer and as a result several programs were deleted including Office Suit.when th Nationwide Author: Scarsdale, New York Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
FramingEngien.com Could not finish our website without charging addiontal. Plus made threats in email. Do not do business wiith these people. They told me I would be sorry if I tried to get my money back. Lake Elsinore, CA Author: Louisiana Computer Software: FramingEngien.com Internet

Nov 23 2016
Joe Milane Joseph Milane Blackmailed us with embedded code that took our system hostage Boston Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Programmers: Joe Milane Internet

Nov 22 2016
Ancora Themes ancorathemes.com ancora themes, wordpress themes Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Computer Software: Ancora Themes Internet

Nov 21 2016
CD Diet & Health Offered free trial eye and skin cream for cost of shipping as an introductory offer. Later received reoccurring charges of $93 and $99. San Diego California Author: Moses Lake, Washington Computer Mail Order: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Nov 21 2016
Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe- 21 step business systems Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
complete recovery corp comcast comcast modem sales and rental. After purchase they keep saying to return the modem Internet Author: belford, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: complete recovery corp Internet

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Hazel Peppergood sent for report which had to pay $69 and then sent another $79 to the company i wanted to work for stuffing envelopes Markham, Ontario L3R6L3 Nationwide Author: Berlin, New Jersey Computer Mail Order: Hazel Peppergood Internet

Nov 21 2016
Software support Sold me anOffice 2010 Pro disk and the key stopped working. Everytime I now try to use it, it gives me an error message asking that I re-enter to key, which no longer work. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Software: Software support Internet

Nov 20 2016
gentle ninja castasy,provenlogic,zoplay,appscrip,laernsauce,scripmode, ripped me off redwood city ca Internet Author: redwood city, California Computer Software: gentle ninja Internet

Nov 19 2016
national support solutions almost like the #1321222 Internet ... Author: Vancover, Washington Computer Fraud: national support solutions Internet

Nov 19 2016
CERTPLEX LTD LONDON examcollection.com/contact.html Took out automatic money($37.49) from my debt card-Visa every month since May 2016 London 27 Old Gloucester Street London, United Kingdom Author: Austin, Texas Computer Classes: CERTPLEX LTD LONDON Internet

Nov 18 2016
BeautyImpressions: SkinElement : Snak Peptide cream, Eye Vibe Do Not Buy This Product without reading all the fine print!! Internet Author: fremont, Ohio Computer Mail Order: beauty impressions SkinElement Internet

Nov 18 2016
poe4orbs.com poe4orbs.com POE4orbs.com I bought an account that was reclaimed by the seller Los Angeles California USA Author: Cambridge, Alabama Computer Stores: poe4orbs.com USA,

Nov 18 2016
Preimer Technical Support A Harrassing Company--Ripoff unknown--internet Internet Author: BROKEN ARROW, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Preimer Technical Support Internet