Your Search | gateway computer

Oct 14 2016
Bluedogink Justin Omanoff Took my money but wouldn't send a replacement product until the investigation was complete - almost a week after ordered. Miami Florida Author: Plano, Texas Computer Stores: Bluedogink Miami, Florida

Oct 14 2016
Open Business Directory Yellow Pages USA sending phony billing invoices Boston Massachusetts Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Open Business Directory Boston, Massachusetts

Oct 14 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP Care SmartFriend HP Care SmartFriend never solved my PC problem, and created more issues Nationwide Author: Havre De Grace, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Hewlitt Packard Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Business Computer Training Institute , BCTI,  Mohela US Department of Education, Direct Loans. I was young and Nieve when I was financially raped by BCTI. All programs were out dated and I didn't learn anything. Fife Washington Author: Cle-Elum, Washington Federal Government: Business Computer Training Institute (BCTI)

Oct 13 2016
Bonofa AG sold me .com points to join in reselling a product that never existed paid £2000 Internet and Germany Internet
Author: Enfield , Alabama Computer Software: Bonofa Internet

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 13 2016
Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen FRANKLIN Daily Options through there chosen Broker Flash Binary took NOT ONLY MY INITIAL DEPOSIT OF $250, BUT ILLEGALLY WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION TOOK A SECOND $250!!! LOS ANGELES, CA (phone checker, but unsure) Internet Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen Internet

Oct 12 2016
CCBootCamp Network Learning Inc Fraudulently use instructor services and courseware Henderson Nevada Author: Austin, Texas Computer Training & Education: CCBootCamp Henderson , Nevada

Oct 12 2016
03:12 PM I've order a computer and it is no good. try to return, no real return address, try to call the support person by phone and online out of order and off line. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Internet

Oct 12 2016
Ali G. Marketing Ali G. Scammer, Fraud NYC Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Computer Software: Ali G. MArketing Internet

Oct 12 2016
Ecycle Best Bounced check, 90% lower payment offered vs estimate Sparks Internet, nevada Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Dealers: Ecycle Best Internet

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 11 2016
ZoPlay ZoPlay Company Will Scam You! India India Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Software: ZoPlay Internet

Oct 11 2016
Amazon Not given correct software codes Amazon Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Computer Software: Amazon Internet

Oct 11 2016
Allinone tech Giving me refund; told to give to charity;they then reset my computer;need password;must pay $199 to get my computer back the way it was Herndon India Cheat, Liar, Scammer, Thief Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Allinone tech Herndon, Virginia

Oct 11 2016
Best Buy Geek Squad Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charge Richfield MN Nationwide Author: Odessa, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Best Buy Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
03:56 PM Deceptive sales practices Orem Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Mail Order: Internet

Oct 10 2016
Randy Charach - Synergy Marketing -  Former Corporate Advocacy Member – Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah Computer Marketing Companies: Randy Charach - Synergy Marketing Group, Inc Internet

Oct 10 2016
10:56 AM Secure Data Rescue Sent me a free shipping label for the cheapest service and lost my hard drive Internet Cheap Service Is An Extension of Secure Data Rescue Author: Houston, Alabama Computer Fraud: Internet

Oct 09 2016
SmartPc Care Pop up With loud voice message saying i had a virus and to call 1800 number and let them connect to my computer internation Internet Author: spooner, Wisconsin Hackers: SmartPc Care Internet

Oct 09 2016
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI This school was a scam. 14 years later, I'm still paying for it! Fife Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Fife, Washington

Oct 08 2016
09:05 PM deceptive advertising Internet and Salt Lake City, UT Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Mail Order: Internet
49, Report #1332053

Oct 07 2016
The Phone Support They said they would fix my computer, and they would put the programs on my computer, but they did not Internet Author: Houston, Texas Computer Service & Repair: The Phone Support Nationwide
50, Report #1331987

Oct 06 2016
Apple Computer Inc. 1957 iphone 6s plus has defective engineering and the company will do nothing about it. Cupertino,  California Author: Chula Vista, California Telephones: Apple Computer Inc Nationwide