Your Search | gateway computers

Feb 05 2016
Regatta homes Gateway palms properties Low quality very cheap homes Boynton beach Florida Author: Boynton beach , Florida Builders & Contractors: Regatta homes Boynton beach, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry denied doing damage Lake Marry Florida Author: Estevan, Saskatchewan Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry Lake Marry , Florida

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 25 2016
omni tech support ots charged 139.00 and woulld fix problem did not happen, Internet We are providing support remotely for thousands of our valuable customers and maintaining their computers at peak performance level. They are very happy with our services and are in long term relation Author: easton, Kansas Computer Help Desk: omni tech support Internet

6, Report #1281943

Jan 23 2016
RCA For Christmas I bought two RCA Laptop/tablets computers. I had to take one of them back to WalMart twice to get one that would atleast sighn on. I have had trouble over and over with the programing of these two laptops. Today Jan. 23. 2015 I went to the website listed on thei papers included with the computers. Now, after spending $300.00 for both computers, when I went ot the website given for customer support, I was told I had to pay another $48.00 for their tech to five me the answers I need for to program thism correctly.  Nationwide Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech, Omnitech Support They made the problems worse and admitted that they cannot work on older computers. Los Angeles, California Author: Jackson, Mississippi Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2016
murrietapc Carlos RIP OFF, STAY AWAY, SELLS COMPUTERS THAT DO NOT WORK!! Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Computer Service & Repair: murrietapc Murrieta, California

Jan 18 2016
Dell Computers $500 paperweight... Thanks fit nothing Internet Author: Temecula, California Computer Manufactures: Dell Computers Internet

Jan 06 2016
friendly computers never ever do business with or work for las vegas Nevada Author: Petersburg, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: friendly computers las vegas, Nevada

Dec 30 2015
Garland Computers Stole $150 - told me don't care what you want Garland Texas Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Computer Dealers: Garland Computers Garland, Texas

Dec 28 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | artist, (((REDACTED))) uses the web, Facebook, and his famous brother's name to meet young girls online. (((REDACTED))), California No proof, all lies Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Questionable Activities: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), California

Dec 22 2015
HP Computers HP computers, customer service, tech support Quality of product and people Nationwide Author: Port Wentworth, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: HP Computers

Dec 20 2015
Aztek Computers Best price does not mean a good deal. CARROLTON Texas Author: Huntington Beach, California Computer Dealers: Aztek Computers CARROLTON , Texas

Dec 09 2015
Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry, Chris Gazer and Josh Chisolm Damage it Ship it Screw the buyer Lake Mary Florida
Author: Estevan, Saskatchewan Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry Lake Mary, Florida

Dec 08 2015
Fiberlinks/ Seed Investment/ RTGS system is an independent funds transfer payment gateway where transfer of money takes place from a FIBERLINKS account to a regular bank account on a “real time” and o Fiberlinks/Seed investment/ RTGS systems Greed is not the only motivation that helps a con artist Internet
Author: Placerville, California Investment Brokers: Fiberlinks/ Seed Investment/ RTGS system is an independent funds transfer payment gateway where transfer of money takes place from a FIBERLINKS account to a regular bank account on a “real time” and o Internet

Dec 07 2015
denvertechforall.org Rose a used linux w/ 4 recoveries. a floppy drive!!! the face fell off and it was loaded w/fleas. dumpster computers....free doesn't mean f*. if you're really desparate don't go here. try rent a center or something. denver Colorado RAC Employee Author: Colorado Computer Fraud: Denvertechforall.org denver, Colorado

Dec 05 2015
Dell Spent over 5 hours trying to support from Dell. I then decided to return the item because I saw that if I had a problem in the future, it would not get resolved. I spend another 2 hours trying to return the item and still have not received the RMA #. I had to end up disputing the charge on my credit card. There are many computer vendors and I would suggest that anyone looking to purchase computers, tablets, etc. Look at all the reviews before selecting a vendor. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Computer Manufaturers: Dell Nationwide

Nov 23 2015
Radio Shack Los Angeles California Yet again... Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Stores: Radio Shack Los Angeles, California

Nov 16 2015
apple computers brand new lemon computer Apple refuses to take responsibility BUYER BEWARE cupetino California Author: flagstaff, Arizona Computer Manufactures: apple computers cupetino, California

Nov 12 2015
34th St Camera &Computers Overcharged on camera equipment New York New York
Criminal complaint? Author: Lansdale , Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 34th St Camera &Computers New York, New York

Nov 11 2015
Systweek, India I paid a flat fee for maintenance of 3 computers 2-4 years ago, which was to include all types of problems, and a couple of days ago said they wanted an additional $200-500 for long term security protection.  New Delhi, and other cities, India Internet Author: Northfield, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Systweek, India Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Alliance Computer Sales Do not buy their rip off computer systems, comes with old used parts Kalihi - Palama - Honolulu,  Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Computer Dealers: Alliance Computers Kalihi - Palama - Honolulu, Hawaii

Nov 05 2015
Payproglobal The first agent referred me to the specialist. The specialist told me that I had serious problems with my computer. I could choose to take it to apple computers and pay $399 dollars and 6 days of work. They claimed to fix it online for $299. I told them no thank you. I would call apple myself. Apple was able to direct me to a free program to protect my computer. I did call back payproglobal and told them about my issue. They did give me my money back. Internet Author: St. Albert, Alberta Computer Service & Repair: Payproglobal Internet

Oct 27 2015
Impact Computers & Electronics, Inc. Never sent product and keep my money Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Mail Order: Impact Computers & Electronics, Inc. Hollywood, Florida