Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: gateway
There may be more reports for "gateway"
For more results perform a general search for "gateway"
Approximately 928 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Apr 24 2016
Gateway Tire and Service, Wade, general manager and Jerry, manager Lost my wheel bolt key and charged me $20.00 to remove a single tire Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Gateway tire and service Tulsa, Oklahoma

Apr 23 2016
Value Place WoodSpring Suites ValuePlace Wood Spring Suites Banging,Slamming and Fire Alarms going off Daily! Kids running around all night no supervision Police and Fire Dept daily with people burning crap in their rooms....drunks,yelling,Noise,Screaming 24/7 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,Indiana 46168 Nationwide
Author: New York Hotel: Value Place WoodSpring Suites Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Authorize.net Merchants Beware Of Using Authorize.Net As Your Gateway For Credit Card Processing!! Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Authorize.net Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
gateway at rock hill apartments rock hill sc bad maintenance and management rock hill sc Internet Author: rock hill, South Carolina Housing Rentals: gateway at rock hill apartments rock hill sc Internet

Apr 13 2016
GATEWAY REALTY/PAULETTE GOSDEN TUMBARELLO DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMAN!! I told Paulette to make an offer for the asking price of $62K on a condo. She told me the price was $68K, even though it was not. After leaving a deposit of $2,000, she said I was required to pay for the termite inspection (CL- Used trickery and fraud and caused me lose money on the sale of a condo Bluffton South Carolina Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Real Estate Services: GATEWAY REALTY/PAULETTE GOSDEN TUMBARELLO Bluffton, South Carolina

Mar 19 2016
GATEWAY MOVING & STORAGE Damaged Our Refrigerator Then Stopped All Communication Marcy NY. 13403 New York Author: Newark, New Jersey Small Business Services: GATEWAY MOVING & STORAGE Marcy NY. 13403, New York

Mar 07 2016
Gateway Chevrolet Chris Barney, salesman, s****. Author: Silver City, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Gateway Chevrolet Avondale, Arizona

Mar 01 2016
Gateway One Lending and Finance Paul Jones of Millenium Auto Sales . I was sold car with rolled back odometer Anaheim California Author: Phoenix , Arizona Car Financing: Gateway One Lending and Finance Anaheim, California

Mar 01 2016
Esafepayments.com be alerted!! They don't pay what they owe you. Be advised that Esafepayments.com is a scam and you will lose your money. We got transferred last year without any notices from one processing gateway to Esafepayments.com without any notice. Our actual contact disappeared and we were contacted by this girly “Tamara”. In less than 4 weeks chargeback starting coming in and our customers called us asking why we overcharge them and in one case why we charged double. Contacting “Tamara” and the support left with no response. So we stopped processing with them and when they take note of that we received no further payment as of today. They owe us about US$ 7.500.- and our waiting time of 6 month is long over. This is the same scam like Eni Gjika/Jelena Cvetkovic from LamdaProcessing.com or Amooyla Vasse from paymentz.com / trillionpay.com. This team joins George Athanasiou who presents himself as agent of either of them and Richard Brockhume who presents himself as an agent from the United Kingdom.  Seyshells Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: E- Secure Pay LTD Internet

Feb 05 2016
Regatta homes Gateway palms properties Low quality very cheap homes Boynton beach Florida Author: Boynton beach , Florida Builders & Contractors: Regatta homes Boynton beach, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry denied doing damage Lake Marry Florida Author: Estevan, Saskatchewan Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry Lake Marry , Florida

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Dec 09 2015
Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry, Chris Gazer and Josh Chisolm Damage it Ship it Screw the buyer Lake Mary Florida
Author: Estevan, Saskatchewan Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry Lake Mary, Florida

Dec 08 2015
Fiberlinks/ Seed Investment/ RTGS system is an independent funds transfer payment gateway where transfer of money takes place from a FIBERLINKS account to a regular bank account on a “real time” and o Fiberlinks/Seed investment/ RTGS systems Greed is not the only motivation that helps a con artist Internet
Author: Placerville, California Investment Brokers: Fiberlinks/ Seed Investment/ RTGS system is an independent funds transfer payment gateway where transfer of money takes place from a FIBERLINKS account to a regular bank account on a “real time” and o Internet

Oct 23 2015
Finance of America Mortgage LLC STUART MILLER Gateway Funding Gateway Mortgage Very abusive, deceptive, treats people poorly BENSALEM Pennsylvania NEGATIVE REPORT NOT TRUE Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Finance of America Mortgage LLC STUART MILLER BENSALEM, Pennsylvania

Oct 22 2015
Gateway Financial Solutions violated my rights Michigan Oh Poor, Poor Baby! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Gateway Financial Solutions

Oct 06 2015
Fath Management Co Canyon Creek, Gateway Place,Preston Park,The Summit at Midtown, Woodbridge, Biltmore, Cambridge Court, Harvard Square, Princeton Court Renter be wary, worst property management, don't move here Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Real Estate Services: Fath Management Co Nationwide

Sep 06 2015
Progressive Finance Leasing Prog FinanceProgressive Leasing10619 South Jordan Gateway,Ste 100South Jordan, Utah 84095 RIPOFFS 10619 South Jordan Gateway, Ste 100 South Jordan, Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Progressive Finance Leasing Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Gateway Realty Svc Inc Real estate company costs me to loses thousands of dollars/ would NOT honor contract Waycross Georgia Author: Homerville, Georgia Real Estate Services: Gateway Realty Svc Inc Waycross, Georgia

Aug 25 2015
Gateway Express Amazon Account Hijacked Portland Oregon Author: Kingston, New York Credit Card Fraud: Gateway Express Portland, Oregon

Aug 19 2015
ccavenue.com avenue.info This is a rip off payment gateway helping con websites sathyadeepmusicals.com processing illicit payments Mumbai, India Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ccavenue.com Internet

Aug 04 2015
Gateway Realty/Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Paulette Rocco Gosden, Paulette Gosden, Paulette Rocco Gosden Tumbarello Paulette underpriced my house by several thousand dollars for a fast sale and left me homeless. I tried speaking to the owner, Tom Jackson, but he just hung up the phone. Bluffton South Carolina Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Real Estate Services: Gateway Realty/Paulette Gosden Tumbarello Bluffton, South Carolina

Jul 29 2015
Our365newborn Photography They suppossively took pictures of my granddaughter the day after she was born and put it on a jump drive but there are not pictures on the jumpdrive Banner Gateway Hospital in Mesa Arizona Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Photography: Our365newborn Photography Internet

Jul 01 2015
Gateway financial solutions in 2012 i went into d**k scott nissan saw some really nice cars the sales lady i was dealing with (forgot her name) ran my credit i wasnt approved for anything new so she told me that i could get a 2001 ford windstar and pay the note on time and garentee that i could come back and get a newer vehicle well after signing the papers i had to leave the car there because it had a oil leak days went by i had to call and ask when was i getting my van, the sales lady and her husband drove the van to my home (he also worked there and he was apart of this transaction) the van drove fine for 4 1/2 mo the engine goes out but i continued to pay tge car note i called my sales lady and she and her husband no longer workes there i talked to management and they said it wasn't nothing they can do. wow!! my goal is to take them to court and shut them down Saginaw Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Financial Services: Gateway financial solutions Saginaw, Michigan

Jun 11 2015
dontleaseyourmodem.com I bought a DCP3939 Cisco gateway. Comcast had me take it to their service center - they told me it was STOLEN. They sold me a STOLEN Gateway Orem Utah Author: Lumberton, New Jersey Computer Mail Order: dontleaseyourmodem.com Orem, Utah