Your Search | gatwick valet parking

Nov 28 2016
A&A Towing, Zubin Fitter ,Owner, Illegal Towing: Lawlessly using spotters guised as fake security or parking management. Exploiting Long Beach residents with overcharged fees, while living lavishly in a million dollar gated Laguna Niguel home. Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Auto Towing: A&A Towing Long Beach, California

Nov 21 2016
Valet Movers Broken Missing Bate and Switch Thief Crooked Chula Vista California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Valet Movers Chula Vista, California

Nov 19 2016
Sunstate Carriers Driver is parking vehicle 624 on Private property 11.19.16 Lyme Bay Drive Orlando, FL 32839 observed 3 PM today EDD C27 Illegal Parking on private property Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Translation Agencies: Sunstate Carriers Orlando, Florida

Nov 13 2016
Diamond towing My car was in a private parking lot. The tenant there new it was I had permission to park there and than diamond towing came and tow d it away MurrAy Utah Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond towing MurrAy, Utah

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Wells Fargo Watchovia Reposted my car in my work parking lot Nationwide Author: Anderson , California Auto & Truck Rental: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Lifetime Fitness Saint Louis Park Kerry Sutherland Child Parking not enforced - Men without small children parked Minneapolis Minnesota Poor baby!!! Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Health Clubs & Gyms: Lifetime Fitness Saint Louis Park Minneapolis, Minnesota

Oct 03 2016
Executive Parking LLC. Valet Service damaged my car , vehicle no payment for rental car! Denver, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Executive Parking LLC. Denver, , Colorado

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 17 2016
Cressey Development Group they are the biggest rip off with my storage money and gave me the small parking stall Vancouver British Columbia Author: vancouver, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Cressey Development Group Vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 15 2016
pnc arts center We purchased tickets to Heart show last week at pnc arts center, and come to find out PNC over sold tickets, and there was not any room to even stand on or NEAR lawn, this is against the law, but because of who owns them, i guess its, ok, no parking, no bathrooms you couldent even get in, we purchased tickets went back to box office and told them no room at all whats soever and asked for a refund, they said no refunds, so we left, was a dangerous place to be, and if you lok on there web site, so many complaints about the same thing, and not one response from PNC, im going to report this to the paper also, this was a bad suition homedale new jersey homedale new jersey Author: bordentown, New Jersey Customer: pnc arts center parkway new jersey,

Sep 02 2016
AR Booting Inc Company Ripping people off by gauging on parking lots Miami Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Towing: AR Booting Inc Miami, Florida

Aug 29 2016
Wal-Mart Standard Parking Overcharged and shorted change Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Parking Garages: Wal-Mart Chicago, Illinois

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 17 2016
kavous gitibin, cyndi gitibin, go rentals SCAM ARTISTS. THEY PAY NO ONE STAY AWAY! SCUMBAGS!! RENTED ME A CAR THAT WAS REPOSESSED IN MY HOTEL PARKING LOT Newport Beach California
Author: Orange County, California ORGANIZED CRIME: kavous gitibin, cyndi gitibin, go rentals Newport Beac, California

Aug 12 2016
Immeubles Rhythm Gestion T.O.R. Inc. Unethical Parking Lot Practices Montréal Quebec Author: Quebec Property Management: Immeubles Rhythm Montréal , Quebec

Aug 10 2016
Parking Ticket Guys Michael Low took money for his scam to fight a parking ticket for a half price TORONTO Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Attorneys & Legal Services: Parking Ticket Guys TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 07 2016
Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Anthony Mango Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLCCompany NumberLC001423736StatusActiveIncorporation Date30 October 2014 (almost 2 years ago)Company TypeLimited Liability CompanyJurisdictionMissouri (US)Registered Address3135 Old Route 5 Unit 10C Anthony Mango of President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida is a crook and a thief.  Chicago and Miami (maybe Davie Florida) Illinois, Florida and Missouri
Author: Del Ray Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Chicago, Illinois

20, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

21, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Greek Town Casino (Dan Gilbery CEO) Valet Parking Totaled my Daughters car Detroit Michigan Author: Lapeer, Michigan Parking Garages: Greek Town Casino (Dan Gilbery CEO) Detroit, Michigan

Jul 20 2016
Hotel Solamar San Diego a Kimpton Hotel VALET TOOK MY SRT8 ON A JOYRIDE! san diego California
Author: el cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hotel Solamar San Diego san diego, California

Jul 19 2016
BOHEMIAN CLUB / BOHEMIAN GROVE, CAMP VALET WHISTLEBLOWER FIRED AFTER LAWYER FILES LAWSUIT 2014 SAN FRANCISCO California
website Author: SANTA BARBARA, California Lawyers: BOHEMIAN CLUB / BOHEMIAN GROVE SAN FRANCISCO, California

Jul 18 2016
EPS Parking Services Empire Parking Services Short term emergency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Parking Garages: EPS Parking Services Atlanta, Georgia