Your Search | gatwick valet parking

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

3, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Premier Booting Services Paid Parking Fee - Still Got Car Booted Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Parking Garages: Premier Booting Services Miami, Florida

Jan 18 2016
Nolan home Entertainment Stranger in Home Depot Parking lot Approached in parking lot, Offered me a Nolan Home entertainment center for $500, showed add for 2700 Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Stereos: Nolan Home Entertainment Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 18 2016
EZ Park Hi, I would like to file rip-off complaint against EZ Park companylockated at 530 South Second Str. Philadelphia. They have sign at the entrance that you can park there for $5.00 with stamp validation. No list of companies which validation accepted, no reference like inquire within for detales.  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Parking Garages: EZ Park Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 17 2016
Nolyn Acoustics White guy in 30s going to a delivery, overstock of 2 items. Stopped me in parking lot. Paid $300. Cardiff, CA in North San Diego County California You have got to be kidding.. Author: CARDIFF, California Stereos: Nolyn Acoustics Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
NU Hotel parking service They didn't explain clearly that parked vehicles were not subject to suveillance and they don't respond in case of damage Mississauga Ontario
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Property Management: NU Hotel parking service Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 13 2016
Empire Parking Services EPS Illegal Car Boot Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Empire Parking Services Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 20 2015
McGill Management Threatening to tow car from private parking even though I live in the complex. Arlington Heights Illinois
Big deal, huh? Author: Glenview , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: McGill Management Arlington Heights, Illinois

Dec 08 2015
Audiofile, Worldwide Audio, Paul Hughes Audiofile, Worldwide Audio, Paul Hughes So I was minding my own business walking through a plaza's parking lot trying to get to class and these two guys in a Ford approach me asking if i was interested in buying a home theater system. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audiofile, Worldwide Audio, Paul Hughes Sacramento, California

Dec 07 2015
Premier Parking Channelside parking Misrepresented valet parking, then did not honor cancellation of reservation as stated in their policy Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Parking Garages: Premier Parking Tampa, Florida

Dec 06 2015
Click and Park Sold a parking pass for a closed garage Boston Nationwide Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Parking Garages: Click and Park Nationwide

Dec 04 2015
Coquitlam Express Autobody Ltd ICBC VALET mike 778-840-8185mike 778-398-1777http://coquitlamexpressautobody.com/9-910 Tupper AveCoquitlam, BC, V3K 1A5778-398-1777 Auto Body Price Gouging, Theft, Scam Artist, Steals, Stole, Disrespectful, sexual harrasment, Stole tires, Insurance fraud, deductible waiver, hidden damage inflations, Coquitlam BritishColumbia Been a customer for over 10 years Author: Coquitlam, Washington Auto Repair Service: Coquitlam Express Autobody Ltd ICBC VALET Coquitlam, British Columbia

Dec 01 2015
The Airport Valet Charged me for extra day Irving TX Author: Garland , Texas Airports: The Airport Valet Nationwide

Nov 29 2015
Empire Parking Services Predatory Car Booting Service Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Empire Parking Services Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 27 2015
YourStoreOnline forgot to mention that shipping costs almost as much as the product. Metairie, LA. 70001 Nationwide Author: Metairie, Louisiana Handicap Parking: YourStoreOnline Nationwide

Nov 27 2015
. Mr. C Towing in Southgate CA Mr C's TowingDirectionsWebsiteAddress: 4421 Mason St, South Gate, CA 90280Phone: (323) 249-0575 Towed my vehicle on the property 13708 Cordary Apt 241 Space#15 Hawthorne Ca 90250 Thursday 11/26/15 at 5am. I had my pink temporary sign visual. Mr. C Towing in Southgate CA ticket No. 74424. Vin# 4430 towed my brand new 2015 Chevy Camaro and damaged it as well. South Gate California Author: Hawthorne , California Parking Garages: . Mr. C Towing in Southgate CA South Gate , California

Nov 18 2015
Sleep Inn Bakersfield My car was hit in the parking lot. The person swore and verbally abused me on Camera in the lobby. Managment did nothing about it nor did the police. Bakersfield, CA California
You cannot read or see Author: California Hotel: Sleep Inn Bakersfield Bakersfield, CA, California

Nov 11 2015
Pro Park America Rude, lots of Cussing, not in uniform, oakland California Author: Fresno, California Parking Garages: Pro Park America Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
Western Towing 65 W Buckeye RdPhoenix, Az Fifteen minutes after parking our car was towed, and a ticket was placed on the car. We paid $170 to get the out plus $72 for the ticket. A ripoff. Phoenix Arizona OK...where? Author: Az, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Western Towing

Nov 10 2015
Philip Schack Charlotte Mia Ejlertsen Scaming unsuspecting tourists who have no way to contest ridiculous parking violations Copenhagen denmark
Author: Montreal, Quebec Car Rentals: Philip Schack

Nov 07 2015
united tows llc towed my truck away in parking space without visible signs dallas Texas
Author: garland, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: united tows llc dallas, Texas

Nov 02 2015
Mr. Tejas Patel Premier Parking Ventures Premier Parking VenturesMr. Tejas Patel Premier Parking Ventures and Mr. Tejas Patel lied and did not refund even though they defaulted Tampa Florida Author: Austin, Texas Travel Companies: Mr. Tejas Patel Premier Parking Ventures Tampa, Florida

Oct 30 2015
Pacific Audit Solutions No receipt? Really? Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Parking Garages: Pacific Audit Solutions Portland, Oregon