GATWICK VALET PARKING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gatwick valet parking
There may be more specific results for "gatwick valet parking"
For more specific results for "gatwick valet parking"
Showing 1-25 of 1,192 Found Reports For more specific results for "gatwick valet parking"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017

Jun 30 2017
BEST KEPT SECRET PARKING HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE JAMAICA New York Author: FAIR LAWN, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: BEST KEPT SECRET PARKING JAMAICA, New York

Jun 16 2017
East West Refrigeration public safety, illegal parking Las Vegas Nevada Re: Question Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: East West Refrigeration Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 11 2017
KASE Parking Enforcement, Nathan Scam artist that cons $85 from residents of multifamily complexes in Boise, Idaho. Scammed me out of $170. Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Towing: KASE Parking Enforcement Boise, Idaho

Jun 07 2017
bestparking.com Need parking in Downtown NYC, but given a parking lot in Midtown 80th street Internet Author: new york city, New York Travel Agencies: best parking Internet

May 31 2017
Park Select Coastal Parking SCAM Wrightsville Beach NC Author: columbia, South Carolina Local Transportation: Park Select Coastal Internet

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama If the phenix city police and russel country care about child abuse they should go after parents who use their kids as weapons to charge a innocent person with sexual abuse they are not transparent Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

May 22 2017
siegel corp Jennifer bridges misrepresentation, retaliatory behavior towards good tenants trying to abide with lease agreement and getting ignored or surprise billings for repairs and threatenedwith credit damage . bad air quality, poor maintaince men knowledge, dirty, pestilence, sewagerumoff, crime, shootings, drugs, muggings, intolerant management, surprise visits, umannounced, surly, threatening behavior, chemical smells, dust, no ductwork, illegal postings not complying with lease agreemnt, dog s**t everywhere, filthy laundryroom, combative parking arrangements, with the ter las Vegas Nevada Fault is not with lessor Author: las Vegas , Nevada Environmental Violators: siegel corp las Vegas , Nevada

May 21 2017
Grosvenor Casino Newcastle Carpark Scam Newcastle Upon Tyne Nationwide Author: Alabama Parking Garages: Grosvenor Casino Newcastle Nationwide

May 18 2017
Three Woks Down Restaurant Parking Lot Scam, parasites on UT community Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Restaurants: Three Woks Down Restaurant Austin, Texas

May 10 2017
LDC Collection Systems For a parking ticket but in Oakland for 169.00 in 2014. The PO Box is from San Francisco but the payment should be made to L.A. ? I paid this ticket twice as they placed it on my DMV record as well. I called to complain but essentially they double dipp  Oakland California Author: Hercules, California Credit & Debt Services: LDC Collection Systems Oakland, California

May 04 2017
Jersey City Parking Authority Useless government agency - JERSEY CITY New Jersey Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Jersey City Parking Authority

May 04 2017
US1 Air & Cruise Parking Left High and Dry Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Berry, Alabama Parking Garages: US1 Air & Cruise Parking Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 04 2017
Officer McDonald Serial# 302 At a parking lot for The Rivers End cafe in Seal Beach where my sister and I meet for lunch every month you have to pay at their little machine and display your receipt on your dashboard.Seal Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Criminal Justice System: Officer McDonald Seal Beach, California

Apr 26 2017
Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Universal Parking, Beaumont Medical Center Valet Company is a Scam, Damaged Brand New Mercedes and Unprofessional Conduct to Repair Damage Royal Oak Michigan Author: Anywhere, Michigan Healthcare Centers: Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Royal Oak, Michigan

Apr 19 2017
SPOT Hero No reply from customer complaint no asistanceafter purchase Washington DC District of Columbia Author: East Stroudsburg , Pennsylvania Parking Garages: SPOT Hero Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Quik Park Lincoln Center Parking Garage Advertised $5 any half hour at the entrance, charged $44 for 2 hours when we left New York New York
Really?? Author: New York, New York Parking Garages: Quik Park New York, New York

Apr 09 2017
Parking Authorty I had a parking permit issued to me by the property management company for a company vehicle when i moved into said complex. After three or so years this company decide that they would tow my work vehicle. I was told by the fat a** tow truck driver that he didn't care about the permit and took my vehicle. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Racists: Parking Authorty Denver, Colorado

Apr 03 2017
Select Airport Valet parking and owner Jim Marcotte Took car for joy ride and caused damage of over $8,400 then refused to accept the claim Revere Massachusetts
Author: Marblehead, Massachusetts Parking Garages: Select Airport Valet parking Revere, Massachusetts

Apr 03 2017
Cali's Finest Parking Authority car theives coming in the dark of night, predatory towing company taking what's not theirs Rio Linda California Author: Sacramento , California Miscellaneous Companies: Cali's Finest Parking Authority Rio Linda, California

Mar 21 2017
City of St. Petersburg, Florida Gave parking ticket even though I tried to pay through Parkmobile app. Parkmobile wouldn't accept payment. St. Petersburg Florida
You obviously can't read Author: Tampa, Florida Government Services: City of St. Petersburg, Florida St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 09 2017
retriever towing car towed from my assinged parking spot at 120 in morning they did not contact anyone first Portland Oregon Really? Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Auto Towing: retriever towing Portland, Oregon

Mar 03 2017
City of Lawndale Parking Citation Department I got ripped-off for the second time by the city of Lawndale Citation Department Lawndale California
Author: Lawndale, California City Governments: City Officials: City of Lawndale Parking Citation Lawndale, California

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 26 2017
Mr. C's Towing Towed my vehicle while being parked on my assigned parking space with parking permit displayed on rear view mirror. South Gate California Author: Gardena, California Auto Towing: Mr. C's Towing South Gate, California