Your Search | ge capital bank

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Lavada McCray I noticed that there was a withdrawal from my bank account which I was unaware of. A 59$ Gamerco New Mexico Author: Gamerco , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Lavada McCray Gamerco , New Mexico

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado credit card use Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 01 2016
Kamil Blaszczak, Luxemark Capital Doesn't pay money owed/ doesn't finish work started/ plain out disrespectful New york NEW YORK
Author: Bellmore, New York Brokerage Companies: Luxemark Capital NEw York,

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Starling Capital Grey mountain management Dolton financePorter financeJanus options DO NOT INVEST Starling Capital, grey mountain Sweden, texas, uk, wherever Nationwide
Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Starling Capital Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
ROSA REY Bank of America After 26 years Rosa Rey closed my account because she said she no longer wanted to do business with me because I filed a compaint against Bank of America and she closed my account after 26 years Nationwide Right Author: Bronx, New York Banks: ROSA REY Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Merrick Bank / Junisse Skin unwilling to correct there mistake.Still charging me for an amount all ready refunded back to my account. Dallas Texas Author: ANDERSON, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Merrick Bank Dallas , Texas

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Nov 30 2016
Ondeck Capital Ondeck Capital Beware Stay Away new york New York Author: painesville, Ohio Financial Services: Ondeck Capital new york, New York

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I purchased slim panties on line for $59.85 and the company immediately took the money from my bank account on Nov22 but never sent the panites. ? California Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: The Deal Empire ?, California

Nov 30 2016
Bank of America Fraudulent Activity Bank Doesn't Do A Thing Except Drops Me As A Customer Online Banking Nationwide Criminal Activity Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
Eric Noveshen/Envision Capital Bridgewater Capital; Bridgewater Associates; HR Ventures Envision Capital/Bridgewater Capital/Eric Noveshen Financial Advisor Fort Lauderdale Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Notice of Subpoena Issued Author: Henderson, Nevada Financial Services: Eric Noveshen/Envision Capital Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Eric Noveshen Bridgewater Capital LLC, Envision Capital LLC (of Florida) Financial Advisor, investor PIPE deal finder providing funding to small troubled companies, Fort Lauderdale Florida
Notice of Subpoena Issued Author: Kansas Financial Services: Eric Noveshen Ft lauderdale , Florida

Nov 29 2016
Gemini2 and Starling Capital Took my money but did not invest it. I was cannot sign in or reach right website to start the investment program. Internet Author: Hudson, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Gemini2 Internet

Nov 29 2016
First United Bank First United Bank and Trust Credit Reporting Problems Durant Oklahoma Author: Ada, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Nov 28 2016
Woodforest bank Wiped out account Fort Worth Texas Woodforest Customer Service Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Woodforest bank Fort Worth, Texas

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
wtseticket.com 8009753502 automatic withdrawals from bank account Internet Author: DENHAM SPRINGS, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: wtseticket.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Network Capital Wasted MY MONEY on UNNECESSARY Appraisal Request Nationwide UPDATE/RETRACTION on Network Capital Wasted My Money on Unnecessary Appraisal Request Nationwide Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Nationwide