GE CARE CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ge care credit
There may be more specific results for "ge care credit"
For more specific results for "ge care credit"
Showing 1-25 of 114,308 Found Reports For more specific results for "ge care credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Ilumaderm Total Skin Cream, Ready to Beautify Serum Endless skin cream subscription that can't be returned or cancelled Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Skin Care: Ilumaderm Internet

May 25 2017
ICM  False Credit Card Charges Unknown Unknown Author: Fallon, Nevada Internet Fraud: ICM Internet

May 25 2017
Confederate Superstore unauthorized charge to my debit card texas Internet Author: west mifflin, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 25 2017
RushCard Rushcard Keeping $2500 of my money after fraud closed my account Internet Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Credit & Debt Services: RushCard Internet

May 25 2017
Sun Devil Auto Charged for work not performed and damaged vehicle in their care. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Sun Devil Auto Mesa, Arizona

May 25 2017
National Credit Systems Miss Hayes Saying they are a debt collector Atlanta Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: National Credit Systems Atlanta, Georgia

May 25 2017
Skin Royale I signed up to receive this product and try it by paying the shipping charges only. I was later billed the full amount. Kent, OHio Santa Ana, California Author: Kent, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 25 2017
Luxia Skin Care Joanna Gaines Skin Care JOANNA GAINES SCAM! Pay $4.99 for FREE trial and they bill you $97 per bottle! Pennsylvania Author: Newtown,, Pennsylvania Celebrities: Luxia Skin Care Pennsylvania

May 25 2017
L'Etoile Skin NEVER clicked the OK to bill button but got billed anyway Los Angeles California Author: Mountain View, California Skin Care: L'Etoile Skin Los Angeles, California

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
Middlegate Funding Ashley Joffrey Rip off, high rates, don't borrow money, harrass you New York New York Middlegate Funding rebuttal Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Middlegate Funding New York, New York

May 24 2017
Credit Xpert LLC aka John Jones John had me send money, he NEVER delivered services. He will NOT return my calls. He is a professional thief. Arkansas Nationwide Another Bribe To Obtain Services Fraudulently! Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Xpert LLC Nationwide

May 24 2017
Beautewrinklecreme.com I ordered the free sample for 3.95 and I just wanted the wrinkle cream and they also took 4.95 out of my debit account, and now I'm overdrawn because they took 99.95 out of my account. This is bullshit! The free cream was 3.95, there was never anything about 99.95 charge for this crap! I want my money back and this place shutdown. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: Beautewrinklecreme.com Tennessee

Dr. Rinku Dutt Barbaric Distortion on face Greensburg Pennsylvania
Author: Oil City, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Skin Care: Dr. Rinku Dutt Greensburg , Pennsylvania

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
True Skin Serum charged me full price for a sample bottle Agoura Hills California Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Skin Care: True Skin Serum Agour Hills, California

May 24 2017
Illumaderm Consumer Bait Internet Author: Florida Skin Care: Illumaderm Internet

May 24 2017
Joseph DiLeo, LV Restoration His company ordered custom products that were not refundable or returnable, realized they made a mistake after receiving it, and charged back the amount via their credit card company rather than owning up to their own mistake. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Home Improvements: Joseph DiLeo Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
JustAnswer.Com Illegal Credit Card Charge Internet Author: Jesup, Iowa Computer Software: JustAnswer.Com Internet

May 24 2017
Consumers Credit Union My Consumers Credit Union Deceptive Practices to Cheat Personal Banking Customers 1075 Tri-State Parkway, #85 Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Financial Services: Consumers Credit Union Nationwide

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 24 2017
Capital one credit card Falsely reported late pymt to all 3 credit bureaus Nationwide Author: Richland hills, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Capital one credit card Nationwide

May 24 2017
Milestone credit card I was sent a email to apply for the milestone credit card. Milestone credit card Author: Brighton, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Milestone credit card Internet

May 24 2017
rent2ownhouse.com They have you signed up with Lexington law to work with you on your credit where Lexington takes your money but then rent2ownhouse never gets back to you they record your phone number then avoid it if you call with that number they never answer it you hav scam Internet Author: berlin, New Hampshire Adoption Agencies: rent2ownhouse.com Internet