GE GENERAL ELECTRIC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ge general electric
There may be more specific results for "ge general electric"
For more specific results for "ge general electric"
Showing 1-25 of 8,913 Found Reports For more specific results for "ge general electric"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
JCPenney Sells Junk General Electric Appliances delivered by RasDelivers Greendale Wisconsin Author: Greenfield, Wisconsin Appliances: JCPenney Greendale, Wisconsin

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

ll bean Nationwide Author: gorham , Maine Attorneys General: ll bean Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Health and Wellness Channel Primedia World Group We paid upfront for production cost of an infomercial, and they never filmed anything for us. They don't return phonecalls. Miami Florida
HWC Responds with signed Affidavit and filings to Attorney General, and Miami-Dade Police Author: Sandy, Utah Infomercials: Health and Wellness Channel Miami, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Pacific Living Properties Company never Acknowledged my 2009 Out of Court Settlement, Evictions still on Record. San Diego California Author: Des Moines, Washington Attorneys General: Pacific Living Properties San Diego, California

Apr 27 2017
state general contractor inc Edwardo rodriquez took a $3000 deposit to put in a paver drive and did not do anything hialeah Florida Author: miami bch, Florida Builders & Contractors: state general contractor inc hialeah, Florida

Apr 27 2017
cumberland county cys cys took child an everything was found unfounded an now had a meeting today an they are trying to have my child adopted out to her sisters dad carlsile Pennsylvania Author: mount holly springs, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: cumberland county cys carlsile, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Fallen Heroes Bracelets Posing as a non profit for fallen soldiers Tacoma Washington Washington
Author: Owings MIlls, Maryland Attorneys General: Fallen Heroes Bracelets Internet

Apr 25 2017
Hermitages farmers mobile home company THE INGLIS DEALERSHIP INC HUD SCAMS Elkhart Indiana Author: Camden, South Carolina Attorneys General: Hermitages farmers mobile home company Elkhart, Indiana

Seraphin Luwara INTENTIONALLY causes thousands worth of damage Rock Island
Author: Moline, Illinois Attorneys General: Seraphin Luwara Rock Island,

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Jose Antonio Serrano Garcia Tramites Migratorios Quito Internet Estafador en Trámites Migratorios  Scammer in Immigration Procedures Author: Quito, Attorneys General: Jose Antonio Serrano Garcia Internet

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 19 2017
Eagle Shield Does not work! My electric bill went up. Dublin California Cost per Unit Author: wheatland, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Apr 18 2017
NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE - BAIT & SWITCH IS A FEDERAL CRIME NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE - BAIT & SWITCH IS A FEDERAL CRIME Winston Salem North Carolina Author: California Car Insurance: NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE Winston Salem, North Carolina

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 14 2017
Trieagle Energy Slammed me into unwanted electric contract The Woodlands Texas Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Electrical Services: Trieagle Energy

Apr 13 2017
Alsbou Motors, Mr. Bilal Alsbou, Owner, Ms. Sonia Rolland, General Manager Excuses and more excuses. Avoid like the plague Milwaukie Oregon
Author: Oregon Auto Dealers: Alsbou Motors Milwaukie, Oregon

Apr 13 2017
General Radiator Sold me a radiator for a tractor trailer that leaked in 5 months and would not refund my money West Memphis Arkansas Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Trucking Companies: General Radiator West Memphis, Arkansas

Apr 13 2017
American InterContinental University AIU ONLINE SCHOOL I am a disabled veteran that applied this school but really didn't do a lot of research like I should have because AIU has very low ratings with FASFA and many online organizations, in general very poor.  Chicago ILLINOIS Author: Chicago, Illinois Colleges and Universities: American InterContinental University Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Tobacco General, Illinois This is a BackRoom Business! desplaines, Illinois Author: cobleskill, New York Dead Beat Customers: Tobacco General, Illinois desplaines, , Illinois

Apr 12 2017
General Steel Corporation REVIEW: General Steel employees committed to complete customer satisfaction. General Steel approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, thousands satisfied. General Steel customers reviews attest to General Steel high standard of excellence. Littleton Colorado, Nationwide *UPDATE: General Steel pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. General Steel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Is there payola from companies like General Steel to discredit Ripoff Report? Author: Gloster, Louisiana Building Products: General Steel | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction, cut out the middle man - purchase a steel building that will perfectly suit your needs without paying a contractor’s retail price. Lakewood, Colorado

Apr 10 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Apr 10 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Apr 09 2017
NRG Clearbod Jive Bod I don't know how/where/when this entity got my debit card number but I have two pending charges for 89.00 and 86.00 I only contact numbers are on the charges. This is nuts. How do these people do this? I am 72 and on fixed income. I will need our attorney general to help me, yes? One is New York, and one is California Author: Rockford, Minnesota Alternative Health: NRG Clearbod