Your Search | ge general electric

Sep 03 2014
NATWEST FINANCIAL SERVICES I paid 8800 for insurance for a 30000 loan. a lady called amanda says i was approved. from i have paid my security no one is answering the phone there 3475371916 or 4073855703 BROOKLYN New York Author: brooklyn, New York Attorneys General: NATWEST FINANCIAL SERVICES BROOKLYN, New York

Sep 03 2014
ourtime.com Senior +50 Dating ourtime 50+ senior dating policy refund refused tv television commercial Internet Author: Cassatt, South Carolina Attorneys General: ourtime.com Internet

Sep 02 2014
Sallie D. Skipper Skipper and Skipper New Port Richey, Downtown New Port Richey5653 Main StreetNew Port Richey, Florida 34652-2635Phone: 727- 847-0913Fax: 727- 847-0914 Stay away from this attorney New Port Richey Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorneys General: Sallie D. Skipper New Port Richey, Florida

Sep 02 2014
ge capital bank I was supposed to be taking a loan I was told it will will be sent within fifteen or twenty minutes. then they asked for a payment of 80 that would be refunded then a payment of 40 and more. all together I paid them 318 and never received any loan or refund Ohio Ohio Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: ge capital bank Internet

Sep 02 2014
GE Money US National Bank Scammed out of $190 by GE Money Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Loans: GE Money Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
peach direct and GE money bank peach direct ripoff Illinois Illinois Author: Bloomington, Illinois Desk Top Publishing: peach direct and GE money bank Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
General Electric GE Planned Obsolescense or Ridiculas Parts Scam Cayman Islands Multinational Author: Sacramento, California Environmental Violators: General Electric Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Kenneth R. Staiger Admiral Kitchens, LLC., JKMS, Renovay, LLC Kathleen Kane State Attorney General of PA. Sues Kenneth R. Staiger Paoli Pennsylvania Author: East Norriton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Kenneth R. Staiger Paoli, Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. Dedicated to assisting clients and client’s loved ones recover financially from accidents. Kanner & Pintaluga’s staff committed to 100% client satisfaction. Kanner & Pintaluga strive for highest standards of excellence, compassion, & integrity. Providing aggressive, effective legal representation to clients throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee. *UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Davie, Florida Attorneys General: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Direct TV Direct TV SCAM Advertising for LOW Price Jumping after 12 months Anthem Nationwide Author: Anthem, Arizona Attorneys General: Direct TV Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Dial One Sonshine Majesty Electric Bullied by creepy plumber Stanton California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Maintenance Companies: Dial One Sonshine Stanton, California

Aug 29 2014
Touch of Cleaning General Services Carlos Goularte ,Touch of Painting Home Painting Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Touch of Cleaning General Services Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
Baltimore Gas and Electric BGE Back Billing Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Electrical Services: Baltimore Gas and Electric Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 28 2014
GE Care Credit Late fee scam? Orlando Florida Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: GE Care Credit Orlando, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Usair Duct and A/C LLC USAIR A/C I was charged 837.00 instead of 39.99 due to scare tactics and fraud. Beltsville Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Attorneys General: Advertising / Deceptive: Usair Duct and A/C LLC Beltsville, Maryland

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
National General Insurance Unlawful and sleezy business practices Amherst, NY Nationwide Author: Tonawanda, New York Car Insurance: National General Insurance Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
emerson tv Emerson Electric Co. Emerson tv's are rip offs St. Louis MO 63136 Missouri Author: south lyon, Michigan TVs & VCRs: emerson tv St. Louis MO 63136, Missouri

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
FF Dynamics LLC FF Dynamics Electric Fans - BUYER BEWARE - will not respond to you even in Warranty situation!! Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: FF Dynamics LLC Internet

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
caseys general store ignoring sexual harassment springfield Missouri Author: springfield, Missouri Convenience Stores: caseys general store springfield, Missouri

48, Report #1171903

Aug 23 2014
green valley ranch casino Bill wright general mgr Justin Moore asst mgr They let your wife watch her husband died on the floor without giving him help for over 10 minutes henderson Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Security Services: green valley ranch casino henderson, Nevada

Aug 23 2014
ge money financial services took money refuse to give back burlingame California Author: newcomerstown, Ohio Federal Government: ge money financial services bermingame, California

Aug 23 2014
Jack Oliver Construction Jack Oliver Maintenance, Oliver Remodeling masquerading as a Licensed General Contractor Rosamond California Author: Rosamond, California Building Services: Jack Oliver Construction Rosamond, California