Your Search | ge general electric

Jun 06 2016
General Electric Home Depot Still up to the same old tricks? Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: General Electric Nationwide

27, Report #820131

Jun 06 2016
Window World World of Windows FTC & Attorney General's in 15 States say Window World operating illegally... North Wilkesboro, North Carolina Author: Washington, District of Columbia Attorneys General: Window World North Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Jun 05 2016
National General Insurance I had full coverage auto insurance with this company and paid every month. My car was stolen and the will not pay the claim or fix the vehicle after I've been a loyal customer paying every month. They've in so many words accused me of having something to do with stealing my vehicle. The arranged for a rental for me and when I constantly asked when is the rental due, the agent, Angela Hargrove, told me someone would get in touch with me to let me know when I was to return the car. They never did and if I hadn't called her again I would have owed the rental place a bigger balance than I had to pay, which I felt I shouldn't had to since I was not informed to return the vehicle. Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Insurance: National General Insurance Winston-Salem, North Carolina

May 31 2016
Larry Hoffman 1stackablechairs.com1allchairs.comThe chair company Rip off at its best!!! Larry has been promising me since January my chairs are on their way!  Culver city California Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Attorneys General: Larry Hoffman California

May 31 2016
General motors Refused to fix recall Detroit Michigan Author: troy, Michigan Auto manufactures: General motors Detroit, Michigan

May 31 2016
Ge capital Erick Fraud, asked for insurance deposit in return for a loan Los angeles Nationwide Author: north hollywood, California Loans: Ge capital Nationwide

May 28 2016
Chapman Ford Chapman Ford pulls the wool over this consumers eyes. Be careful Scottsdale Arizona Report them to the FTC and your state's attorney general Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

May 26 2016
Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Beware they rip people off!!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Attorneys General: Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Orlando, Florida

May 24 2016
Superior General Contracting / John Houston Floyd aka John Patricina John Houston Floyd took 5500 dollars from me and says he is in the process of refunding my money Troy Michigan
John Houston Floyd Author: Michigan Con Artists: Superior General Contracting Troy, Michigan

May 24 2016
Coserv electric Turned off service when paid Texas Author: aubrey, Texas Electrical Services: Coserv electric

May 23 2016
Express toll service E-470 toll E-470 is incompetent Aurora Colorado Author: Byers, Colorado Attorneys General: Express toll service Aurora, Colorado

May 22 2016
City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Corruption everywhere!!! Boulder Colorado ??? Author: Boulder, Colorado Attorneys General: City of boulder police and d.a. and the court system Boulder, Colorado

May 21 2016
TRI-STAES GENERAL CONTRACTORS Thomas Roca and Christine Arreaga Plumbing Contractors-Don't show up when scheduled. Damaged the sink,pipes and disposal. Gave MIsinformation, RUDE & Insulting Denver Colorado
Author: Boulder, Colorado Home Improvements: TRI-STAES GENERAL CONTRACTORS Denver, Colorado

May 21 2016
Jeff Barnes Boca Raton attorney W. Jeff Barnes Worst attorney in Florida ? Lost everything, kept money and our land Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Dunnellon, Florida Attorneys General: Jeff Barnes Boca rayon attorney Nationwide

May 20 2016
Northwood Place Apartments -Kimberly and New general manager The Irvine company Northwood Place Apartments Fair housing violators, does not enforce lease agreement Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Attorneys General: Northwood Place Apartments -New general manager Irvine, California

May 19 2016
Socialsport dance club, James Jarvis, Rostislav toporski Abington Pennsylvania Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Socialsport dance club Abington, Pennsylvania

May 18 2016
ACS Inc. attorney general I will be served papers if I do not pay $250.00 today. on internet Internet Author: Onsted, Michigan Cash Services: ACS Inc. Internet

May 17 2016
Primestar General Contractors Inc Houston Texas Roof Contracting Insurance Scammers and Misrepresentation Houston Texas Author: Texas Roofing Companies: Primestar General Contractors Inc Houston, Texas

May 17 2016
Amtecs refrigeration corporation Sunny Thomas I did purchase a walk-in cooler in November of 2015 and until this date I only received a used second hand cooler box that worth 200$, Brentwood New York Author: Berwyn , Illinois Attorneys General: Amtecs refrigeration corporation Brentwood , New York

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 17 2016
Milestone Electric, Inc Tripled Charges Dallas Texas Issue is being resolved Author: Allen, Texas Electrical Services: Milestone Electric, Inc Dallas, Texas

May 16 2016
Ramada Inn Portland General Manager, Jarvis Melton Bad Customer Service, Rude, Unjust Treatment Portland Oregon Jarvis Melton has a meltdown Author: Colorado Hotel: Ramada Inn Portland Oregon

May 16 2016
Puget Sound Electric said they were the electric company, and that they were going to shut off our power if we didnt pay immediately Lynnwood Washington Author: Mill Creek, Washington Electrical Services: Puget Sound Electric Washington

May 16 2016
ge appliances ge technician comes to the house, home call chrge $100. replace frzn fan motor ( 5 min. job ) $146. miami florida Author: cutler bay, Florida Appliances: ge appliances

May 16 2016
AAA Electric Inc. John Naegel He talked a big game but didnt deliver. started job and never finished. complete deadbeat Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: AAA Electric Inc. Fort Lauderdale, Florida