Your Search | ge general electric

Sep 23 2015
Lyric motion ptv Lyric electric scooter Can't contact. Need the special expensive batteries Salt lake city Utah Author: YORK, South Carolina RV Parts & Accessories: Lyric motion ptv

Sep 23 2015
Cecil E. Ricks Jr. SHYSTER ALERT Tustin California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys General: Cecil E. Ricks Jr. Tustin,

Sep 22 2015
Jennifer S. Gromley, Tamra Palmer Palmer, Goertzel and Associates, P.C., Matthew Alex Dill, Jean Powell, Mathew Bailis, Marcy Gray, John Berman Legal Malpractice Suit filed against Gromley and Palmer GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado Author: 18th Judicial District, Colorado Attorneys General: Jennifer S. Gromley, Tamra Palmer GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

Sep 22 2015
Donn Walck General Contracting Donn Walck has the worst customer service ever! I have asked him to get rid of snakes, and I paid him $125.00 He told me that he would be back in a week. For a whole month afterward, he never came back to get rid of the snakes. I keep calling him and he never picks up. One time he final picked up and said that he will refund me back my money. Its 2 weeks now, and I have not yet recieved my money. He is a big RIPOFF1 Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Donn Walck General Contracting nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
Josh Turin Immigration Attorney //Turin and Olinger Associates Just Save Your Money, Time And Immigration Status, He Will take all that Away! dallas Texas Unhappy Client Author: DALLAS, Texas Attorneys General: Josh Turin Immigration Attorney dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2015
GE GE HotPoint Hotpoint dishwasher has broken after only 15 months. San Mateo Nationwide Author: Antioch, California Home Improvements: GE Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Aliexpress Top Beauty Wig Co,.Ltd,Sun Jia Village New Vilage Industrial Park, Li Ge Zhuang Town, Jiao Zhou ,QingDaozip code:266316number:86-532-88295903 86-53288295911name:Paris fake products and tricks to coverup bad reviews by Aliexpress china Internet
Author: Texas Beauty Products: Aliexpress Internet

Sep 21 2015
new century financial services inc. Pressler and pressler they called all hours of the night threaten me they sent papers saying they were from court that the judge awared them money that they sued me for which I don't understand how that could be cause I didn't get anything telling me I have to be in court then on top of that the letter says I have to pay even more for court fees I don't get it who are these people now the are threatened to lock me up if I don't fill some paper to take 90% of my earnings how am I supposed to pay rent and other bills New York New York Author: newburgh, New York Attorneys General: new century financial services inc. New York , New York

Sep 21 2015
hesperian falls apartments I get woke up every morning by noisy leaf blowers(I work graveyard),& nothing ever gets fixed!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: hesperian falls apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Sep 18 2015
Banker law office PLLC Yvette banker Elder abuse attorney Yvette banker abuses my mothers funds Phoenix Arizona Honest attorney Author: Apache junction, Arizona Attorneys General: Banker law office PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
Henry's Baseball Club Demands money, rude, insults, scam Waltham Massachusetts
IN TOUCH WITH THE ATERNEY GENERAL Author: Boston, Massachusetts Sports Teams & Clubs: Henry's Baseball Club Waltham, Massachusetts

Sep 16 2015
Robert Lopez A-1 Affordable Services Landscaping & General Handyman Landscaping-Sprinklers-Flagstone (Denver)Landscape, Flagstone, Sprinkler (Denver/Surrounding)(LANDSCAPING,SOD,SPRINLKER SYM , & Stone Work) (Denver & surrounding areas)** ^ Landscaping ^ FlagStone Landscaping Con Man Using Denver Craigslist to Rip People Off around the Lakewood / Denver / Sloans Lake Areas Lakewood Colorado
Author: Your City, Other Landscaping: Robert Lopez Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 16 2015
ASC Incorporation James Allen, This is in reference to remind you that TOMORROW is your payment date of $100.00 on September 15th 2015, as we discussed. You have to make the payment through PayPal Cash (Reload) Card on which 10 Digit Pin Number is revealed. PayPal Cash (Reload) Card Is Available At These Stores Nationwide: Family Dollar CVS/Pharmacy Rite Aid Dollar General Super Dollar Kindly provide us the detail so that we can collect your payment: FULL NAME: Pin Number (10 digits) : (Appearing at back side of the card) AMOUNT: BILLING ADDRESS: PHONE NO: PAYMENT DATE: Best Wishes, David Brown. Sr. Investigation Officer (Department – Law & Enforcement) ACS Incorporation. Los Angles,CA Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ASC Incorporation Internet

Sep 16 2015
Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Malik Zaman Realty Associates FLorida Malik Zaman took my canada Immgration case and 5000US $ case fee.but since 2010 upto now I did not get the Immigrtaion nor fee back also did not attend my call. Palm Beach Garden Florida
A LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST THE AUTHOR OF THIS FALSE AND DEROGATORY STATEMENT FOR ONE MILLION US DOLLARS$1,000,000.00 IN THE HIGH COURTS OF HIS JURIDICTIONS ON September 01 , 2015 Author: Peshawar, Florida Attorneys General: Malik Zaman & Associates LTD.USA/Canada/pakistan Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Corporate Filing Services -Florida- They scam new business owners into thinking they are a govetnment agency that files annual minutes meetings . Instead they do not exist and scam people out of 125 dollars. tallahassee Florida
Author: naples, Florida Attorneys General: Corporate Filing Services (Florida)

Sep 14 2015
C & G Electric, Cindy Dale, Gary Dale, Bad Boys BBQ DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! CINDY AND GARY DALE ARE CROOKS! Bend Oregon Author: Sisters, Oregon Electrical Services: C & G Electric Bend, Oregon

Sep 13 2015
Wauconda Car Care Center General Manager, Dave, Mike Did Not Take Responsibility For A Noise They Clearly Caused Wauconda Illinois Author: Wauconda, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Wauconda Car Care Center Wauconda, Illinois

Sep 12 2015
homebound management Jacob grimm brothers inc These landlords are very lazy. theyve failed to replace broken rails .the rails,are broke off or missing throughput the home ThAt i rent.i fell down steps and now being asked to vacate due to the broken rails.ive lived with leaky faucets .toilet leaks. light fixtures are broken ..the cabinets are warped. the porch.has wood pieces sticking out and is very loose. ive had black mold in the basement due to gutter build up. The Landlords even wanted half money to replace my tub .ive lived in the home a month with a beehive after being stung four timrs he finally came out.they don't answer phone calls promptly and will never come out as for this man canal fulton Ohio
Eviction Pending Author: Akron, Ohio Attorneys General: homebound management canal fulton, Ohio

Sep 12 2015
wrapitupdubmagazine I was contacted on FB in my news feed by a man with the name Romero James Wilfredo using the My Business community page. I emailed them they replied with instructions I sent them my info and they said they would send a check Internet
Author: Corona, California Attorneys General: wrapitupdubmagazine Internet

Sep 10 2015
Quirky GE Wink Quirky GE will not honor their warranty on hardware products. New York, NY New York Author: Savannah, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Quirky GE New York, NY, New York

Sep 10 2015
Mitsubishi Electric Sold TV with a defective DLP chip produced inbetween 2006-2007 as found by another company, and refused replacement. Cypress California
Tv does last for ever Author: North Pole , Alaska TVs & VCRs: Mitsubishi Electric Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Cutie Pomeranians Paid $350 via money gram to Michael Perigreen for a Pomeranian puppy then he messages me that he needs another $990 for the shipping. Refuses to give my money back and does not respond to me at all. I am elderly and on Social Security and want this man prosecuted for fraud. I am filing a complaint with MN attorney general.
Author: Hulett, Wyoming Attorneys General: Cutie Pomeranians Internet

Sep 09 2015
robert e verner Robert E Verner general contracting Verner roofing and remodeling, Bella homes I worked for him and he did not pay me owes me over $2,000 he did this to numerous employees and rips off customers Leechburg Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: robert e verner Leechburg , Pennsylvania