Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: ge general electric
There may be more reports for "ge general electric"
For more results perform a general search for "ge general electric"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
rama deals electric blankets took my money for a blanket but did not send the blanket seneca New York Author: live oak , California Specialty Stores: rama deals electric blankets seneca , New York

Jan 30 2017
The Park at Deerfield Glen Hate this apartment complex.  Alabama Author: Hoover, Alabama Attorneys General: The Park at Deerfield Glen Alabama

Jan 28 2017
National General Insurance National General Insurance Scam Dishonest Short Term Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jan 27 2017
Dusty old cars Brad connor service manager 603 216 5801 Savannah Lockwood customer rep. 603 216 5801 Jason Cox general manager 603 818 8539 Ian Anderson marketing Director 603 818 8511 ex 407 GAYNOR WILBER OWNER 1984 Porsche that THIER sold for 6800.00 6 months ago BUT WILL NOT PAY Nashua New Hampshire Author: Keene, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Dusty old cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Jan 27 2017
Publishers Clearing House Received phone calls from Michael Washington (509)980-0050 saying I have won $2.2 million dollars and he indicated that he is the general manager of Publishers Clearing House publishersclearinghouse.com Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Jan 26 2017
Best Buy Store# 449/Corporate My credit card knowing it has been stolen has been allowed to attempt to get a 2000.00 purchase. I contacted corporate and they told me to contact store. They don't do anything knowing the card is stolen. They want me to do all the leg work and attempts to ge this person. Richfield, MN Nationwide in response Author: Sacramento, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Store# 449/Corporate Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
RAMA DEALS info@carelectricblanket.com ordered a car electric blanket off of RAMA DEALS add On FACEBOOK, never got the blanket and will not reimburse my money. I want them sued west Seneca New York Author: Springfield, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: RAMA DEALS west Seneca, New York

33, Report #1351956

Jan 25 2017
Total General Contracting Services Was not paid when invoice was submitted. Complained about hourly rate/hours charged. Total General quoted electrical to customer, which they under quoted, then had customer by what they felt was sufficient. Then they hired another electrician to come in after us after we refused to return until paid. Campbellford Ontario
Dear Consumers Author: PETERBOROUGH, Ontario Home Improvements: Total General Contracting Services Campbellford, Ontario

Jan 24 2017
National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) E. Wright. Largo Florida Author: Riverbank, California Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) Largo, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Dollar General Larry, Carrie, Ashley Wrongful Termination Murphysboro Illinois Author: Murphysboro, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Murphysboro, Illinois

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 22 2017
Windstream Taking my frustration out after opening my monthly Windstream bill and noticing charges went up again this month. I take a closer look only to realize that Windstream has been charging me an additional $73.41 for bogus fees.All companies do it, some more Being robbed by Windstream Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Nation 1 Electric - Boca Raton John Corelli, Owner. Dishonest, Unprofessional, Rip-off Boca Raton Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric - Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Moline St Remodeling Moline Street Remodeling General Contracting Aurora Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Moline St Remodeling Aurora, Colorado

Jan 18 2017
National General Insurance RIP OFF COMPANY Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Car Insurance: National General Insurance Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Aspen Touch Aspen Touch General Contracting Aspen Touch General Contracting & Consulting Over promised and under delivered a complete project CATTAWISSA MO Missouri Author: Pacific , Missouri Roofing Companies: Aspen Touch Missouri

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
A & B Auto Electric Don't get ripped off like I almost did Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: A & B Auto Electric Houston, Texas

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Jan 10 2017
Aps Lance hitter Had me added to his APS account didn't pay his bill now they stuck me with it and shut my electric off my bill is paid in full Youngtown Arizona Assumption. Author: Surprise, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Aps Youngtown, Arizona