Your Search | ge capital credit

Jun 27 2016
Merchants Credit Bureau Pat Birone Brian McKinney Cursed me out literally because she did not teach me a job she ad been doing 20 years, she did not want to share commission. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Merchants Credit Bureau Augusta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: California Brokerage Companies: Nelson Obus, Wynnefield Capital New York, New York

Jun 27 2016
Worldpay Excessive Fees!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Credit One Bank FRAUD!!! Las Vegas Nevada Here's Your Answer Author: Channelview, Texas Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 26 2016
superior pool and spa returned item and store did not credit my account....FRAUD omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: superior pool and spa omaha, Nebraska

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 25 2016
New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rip off company will make unauthorized charges to your credit card Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rancho Santa Fe, California

13, Report #1311908

Jun 25 2016
capital wholesale SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM VANS beltsville Maryland Author: silver spring, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: capital wholesale beltsville, Maryland

Jun 25 2016
ASG Threatening to be arrested for fraud for a supposed credit card from 2006 Livermore Colorado Author: Livermore, Colorado Collection Agencies: ASG Livermore, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
Rise Credit Continues to take money out of my account Texas Internet Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Rise Credit Internet

Jun 25 2016
Provident Capital Funding Dishonest business practices Brea California Author: Isanti, Minnesota Commerical Lending Brokers: Provident Capital Funding Brea, California

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
comenity aka J.C. Pennies comenity bank J.C. Pennies credit credit harrasment, credit rippoff colorado springs Nationwide The Stomping Of The Feet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: comenity aka J.C. Pennies Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Time Investment Company, Inc. cjkloman@timeinvestment.comCaitlin J. Kloman credit rip off, credit scam, credit theft Internet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Time Investment Company, Inc. Internet

Jun 24 2016
Dunn & Bradstreet 13 years of Placing my company on high risk status Short Hills Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Dunn & Bradstreet Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
ESCHELON MS ESCHELON MERCHANT SERVICES AND ITS DECEPTIVE PRACTICES BY THEIR AGENT MICHAEL LEE BEWARE! Pheonix AZ Author: Thousand Oaks, California Credit Services: ESCHELON MS AZ

Jun 23 2016
Penn Credit Corporation unknown, Harassing Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Palm Bay,, Florida Collection Agencies: Penn Credit Corporation Harrisburg , Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California