Your Search | ge capital retail bank

26, Report #1193157

Jul 20 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation prides themselves on providing exceptional communication and transparency. Strada Capital does not believe there is such a thing as too much communication or being overly transparent. Every document at STRADA Capital is written in plain language for just that reason – No legalese. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Escondido, California Loans: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna hills, California

Jul 20 2016
Action electronic Mr. Tv My tv was picked up by jack of action electronics and after looking at my Samsung 50 tv I was told it was the computer board that was bad and it would take a week to order. Snellville Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Action electronic Snellville, Georgia

1956 Fraudulent Withdraws from Bank viera Florida
Author: viera, Florida Collection Agencies: Debt Negotiation Services Boynton Beach, Flordia

Jul 19 2016
Boost Sales Sytems Inc Scammers made unathorized transaction on my bank account, dont know how they got my information, they say their a website and I had a subcription, I never heard of them or singed up for a subscription with them. Ter Deerfield Beech Florida Author: Monroe , North Carolina Customer: Boost Sales Sytems Inc Ter Deerfield Beech, Florida

Jul 19 2016
brilliant skin refunded for serum not the cream they give you no notice and take 98 out of your bank account. Internet Author: Danville, Indiana Health Spas: brilliant skin Internet

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
iHome iBT60 failed in 60 days Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: iHome Internet

Jul 19 2016
SPRINGFIELD FINANCIAL SERVICES AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCING , SPRINGLEAF FINANCING, FAIRBANKS CAPITAL HOLDING CORP, FAIRBANKS CAPITAL HOLDING. ETC ESCROW EXCRUTIATING- PRINCIPAL PAYMENTS PALTRY SALT LAKE CITY . Utah Nationwide You're So Knowledgable, Right? Author: VALLEY, Washington Mortgage Companies: SPRINGFIELD FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Pure line I ordered Garcia at a reduced cost,then they bill my credit card $79.00 whom I did not authorize,this is a real rip off,i have filed a complaint with my Bank. Tampa Florida Author: Richmond, West Virginia Employees: Pure line Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Charged me the amount of 94 dollars on my bank account for some pills with out my permission!! Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Huntington Park, California Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 19 2016
Spot loan I was in something in the mail saying they would approve update hundred dollar loan. After giving my bank account information they denied me!! Now I have to go change my bank account. I don't trust these crooks They want your bank account information then they will deny Maryland Nationwide Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Spot loan Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
GLD My score Tennessee Unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account after I cancel the membership on the same day I enrolled with them Tennessee state Internet
Call 855-421-9615 Author: Houston, Texas Banks: GLD My score Tn Internet

Jul 19 2016
Bang and Olufsen Mis-selling Active Noise Cancellation Internet Nationwide Author: Kirkby Lonsdale, Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bang and Olufsen Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC United credit National Bank Credit Card Collection of $1,203.09
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Car stereo pros CSP Purchased stereo equipment for carry out and was grossly overcharged.I was billed $1337.60 for 2 amplifiers 1subwoofer and 1 crossover that I was told would cost $549 South gate California Author: Paramount , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Car stereo pros South gate , California

Jul 19 2016
Eat.Sleep.Knit Store Manager Lindsay As others have noted, this on-line business is anything but customer friendly. I purchased yarn on-line for $128.70 from this business and stated in capital letters in the comments area of my order that I needed the yarn wound.Smyrna Georgia Author: MOUNT KISCO, New York Arts & Crafts Stores: Eat.Sleep.Knit Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 19 2016
pioneer american insurance co money was taken out of our bank before paperwork came to me waco Texas Author: springfield, Illinois Insurance Companies: pioneer american insurance co waco, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Fidelity Bank PLC 1. Venus Lambert pretending a cancer patient 2. Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo as the said bank managing director 3. Mabeido Richard as the messenger 4. Christopher Ezeh As chairman I think they are using Dr. Okonkwo for a scam so that they can get money from me Lagos Lagos, Nigeria Author: Danao city, Alabama Accounting: Fidelity Bank PLC Internet

Jul 18 2016
Nextgear Capital nextgear shannon landreth nextgear converted my cars, in my opinion, illegally nextgear in my opinion, stole cars carmel Indiana Author: east brunswick, New Jersey Commerical Lending Firm: Nextgear Capital Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Ms. Jenny Lin I placed a order for a Iphone in the amount of $230. 120 days ago still havent received my merchandise.  Nanshan District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Barstrow, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Wenpo Trade CO, LTD Internet

Jul 18 2016
Sun price vacations They promised me 3 vacations for 999.00 and debit my capital one credit card after I provided them a series of information. This was done in October of 2015 and it was not until I tried to book vacations did I realize it was a scam. Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Hotel: Sun price vacations Internet

Jul 18 2016
Rent-A-Center Gilbert in the Van Nuys Office I have tried to purchase my computer from Rent-A-Center from one of their centers in Palmdale, and they were jerks, then I was transferred to the next worst customer service from the next office located in Lancaster, CA, then I was transferred to the Van Nuys office and I thought that I had found some interesting people, but they will call you everyday once you make a payment and that got to much for me, so I tried to discuss that with them then I had to take the steps to file a complaint with their office in Texas, but that didn't work, because they have referred me to the District Manager and he's hard to catch up with and he calls when he finds the time to contact you. Van Nuys California Customer Service Author: L A County, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent-A-Center Van Nuys, California

Jul 18 2016
yeebotech I ordered Post-it Notes with advertisement and transfered 132$ and didn't receive anything. they claim they didn't get the money though I sent them a certificate from my bank that the money was transfered to their bank. Guangdong, China Internet
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: yeebotech Internet

Jul 18 2016
Uvs arbitration E processing Called my 90 year old blind auntie and threatened to sue her and need to serve me and her with a fraudulent suit to gain 3800. Then the amount went to 500 to settle then to 300. And you have to give us your bank account number and we will take the 300 out Uvs arbitration Internet Author: Harriman , Tennessee Cash Services: Uvs arbitration Internet

Jul 18 2016
Harvest Moon Loans HARVEST Moon Bank Harvest Moon Scam California Internet Author: bentleyville , Pennsylvania Loans: Harvest Moon Loans Internet