GE CARE CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ge care credit
There may be more specific results for "ge care credit"
For more specific results for "ge care credit"
Showing 1-25 of 115,868 Found Reports For more specific results for "ge care credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Windsor University School of Medicine is an institution positioned as an affordable international environment for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training in medical education towards a goal of becoming a physician. Windsor University School of Medicine, offers students guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dadsareawesome.com I ordered dog tags. A month later they took our another 19.95 out of checking acc. Did not authorise this. Called several times and emailed also tree weeks. Got to talk to somebody to day. Said bu buying i agreed to menbership fee. No way couldnt afford that. Wont refund said it was on order. I know now they can rewrite the forms it tjew internet i would never agreed to this. Seen happened to others also, bad way to make money, from people. Anything can be changed on line. They are lieing and stole that money from me. Hilton head Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dadsareawesome.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
dermagenetix AKA zorroeyeserum AKA eye suntree signed me up unknowingly as a subscriber to their skin care. Internet Author: Bronxville, New York Skin Care: dermagenetix Internet

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin 5563 Balboa Ave., #481San Diego, California 92111 Facebook ad, free skincare product, pay shipping charges only - second product tacked on, send second order, charged credit card account for 4 pruducts, 2 shipments. no shipping labels, no customer ser. phone # w/o extensive research; order cancelled by phone, charges not reversed, policy and practices fraud. San Diego, CA California Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin San Diego, CA , California

Jul 27 2017
Luna Skin Care Internet Internet Author: Luverne, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Luna Skin Care Internet

Jul 27 2017
Envision Experience False advertising, a rip off, did not deliver services promised, very unprofessional. Vienna Virginia Author: Redwood City, California Health Care Education: Envision Vienna, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Jason Lamay roofer/contractor in Vermont stole money, poor work never finishes , used our credit card for personal purchases over $1000- and ripped off material deposit. South Burlington Vermont Author: Duxbury, Vermont Roofing Companies: Jason Lamay South Burlington, Vermont

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Demand for Payment Sherman Oaks California Author: Antioch, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services I received 2 billings from them on same day and I have NO idea why I am being billed! I have not ordered anything from anyone or products! These folks randomly pick people out of a hat to harass? Springfield Illinois Author: Evans, Georgia Abusive Parents: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
Michael Hancock Emailed me stating will be taking me to court due to I owe the $945. I never took out a pay day loan with this company for I called to confirm with them. There is no record on my credit history that this has been done either. Atlanta Georgia Author: Scottsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Michael Hancock Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Skin Endear I called to say I was not interested in the product and will not pay the $89.98 that they say I owe. I ordered a trial offer and that was all not a renewed amount. Don Mills Ontario Author: St Petersburg, Florida Skin Care: Skin Endear Buffalo, New York

Jul 27 2017
DermaGlow Glowingfacecream.com DermaGlow Free Trial SCAM! Internet Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Skin Care: DermaGlow Internet

Jul 27 2017
Beauty Impressions viamorous supposed contact number not accessible. Do not want any more product. Englewood Colorado Author: Sacramento, California Skin Care: Beauty Impressions Englewood, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
Jolique Skin Cream Jolique Eye Serum They will not let you return unused or unwanted product nor issue a full refund. Florida and Nevada Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Jolique Skin Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
Card Member Services Possible Credit Card Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Card Member Services Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
eHarmony They advertise you can cancel anytime but still charge your credit card Los Angeles california Author: lake worth, Florida Dating Services: eHarmony Internet

Jul 27 2017
Jvc processing aka Midwest recovery systems llc There's a opened account on my credit report for $765! Nationwide Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Loans: Jvc processing Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Nouveau Restor Unauthorized charge of $90.00 on credit card Florida or Nevada Virginia Author: Amissville, Virginia Celebrities: Nouveau Restor Virginia

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
rok7.com Unauthorized claims on credit card account since January 2017 to June 2017 Internet Author: Anaheim, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: rok7.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
Luna LUXE skin care Can't contact Company to cancel product Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419 California Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Care Facilities: Luna LUXE skin care Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419, California

Jul 26 2017
Premier Credit DON'T MAKE SENSE! 2002 Wesley Suite 100 Indianapolis, IN 46219 Nationwide Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Work Place Bullies: Premier Credit Nationwide