GE CARE CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ge care credit
There may be more specific results for "ge care credit"
For more specific results for "ge care credit"
Showing 1-25 of 179,661 Found Reports For more specific results for "ge care credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401966

Sep 23 2017
Slim Genesis I ordered diet pills to try to see if they would actually help me loose some weight, so I decided to give these a try, was charged for vitamins as well, but didn't need them, so last night around 12 midnight,my card was charged again for 87.94 and I did not authorize for them to do that, I will be calling Monday to get my money back,this company is a rip off and I will never order from again. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Montgomery, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Slim Genesis St.Petersburg, Florida

2, Report #1401965

Sep 23 2017
Advanceable Technology, llc Made unauthorized charge of 69.98 ro my card on Sept 23rd at 7:19 pm. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Wirtz, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, llc

3, Report #1401931

Sep 23 2017
Ama Bella Skin Cream If you give them your credit card number, they will keep taking money out of your account even if you cancel. St. Petersburg Fl.Florida Author: Ogden, Utah Beauty Salons: Ama Bella Skin Cream Internet

4, Report #1401942

Sep 23 2017
ALLUMIERE I was told you could recieve a free sample of the skin care product for cost of shipping only. Then I was sent another shipment of product and charged $97.41. I requested a refund and they said no. TEXAS Author: SPOKANE, Washington Skin Care: ALLUMIERE Internet

5, Report #1401952

Sep 23 2017
ALLURA Charge my banking account $185.90 plus $4.95 & $5.95 SAN JOSE,CA  California Internet
Author: Vanceburg, Kentucky Beauty Salons: JoAnn Gains Skin Care Allura Internet

6, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

7, Report #1401926

Sep 23 2017
Cortez esential oils Charged my card for coconut oil I never ordered. Scottsdale Arizona Author: New Bern, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cortez esential oils Scottsdale, Arizona

8, Report #1401921

Sep 23 2017
Vlamorous, Intoxicating Eye Recall, Artiste Beauty, Aquavo i ordered prodect at a certain price and became entangled in a complete scam Internet Author: Stamford, Connecticut Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

9, Report #1401920

Sep 23 2017
software-UC.com TWEAKB SAINT-LAURENT QC I was charged $ 29.95 without my okay!! Internet Author: oakhurst, California Credit Card Fraud: software-UC.com Internet

10, Report #1401910

Sep 23 2017
Nutra Elite Peak Health Free sample. I payed for shipping then was charged $79.25 and $79.61 with no way to cancel or contact them Las Vegas Nevada Author: Marysville, Michigan Skin Care: Nutra Elite Internet

11, Report #1401906

Sep 23 2017
GLD*SVCGS. COM I was led to the site to pay a dollar for a credit report that was supposed to be free but they ended up taking $29.95 off my card twice without my permission Internet
Author: METTER, Georgia Credit Services: GLD*SVCGS. COM Internet

12, Report #1401903

Sep 23 2017
Look Flawless Today Fraudulently charged credit card Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Beauty Salons: Look Flawless Today Internet

Sep 23 2017
heacamp*antiserum jolanabeautysolutionsyouthfulbeautifulskinhydrologicacream Hydrologica Cream Free trial scam Lewes Internet/ Delaware Author: Palm Springs, California Skin Care: heacamp*antiserum Internet

Sep 23 2017
Capital One Credit Card Sneaky practices Nationwide Author: Euclid, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Bella Restor sold samples for shipping cost & charged full price before time to cancel product. Will not answer their phone Internet Author: Newark, Ohio Skin Care: Bella Restor Internet

Sep 23 2017
Belmont petroleum corp Lansing ohio Author: Yorkville, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Abusive Parents: Belmont petroleum corp Internet

Sep 23 2017
Lexington Law Credit Repair Destroyed my credit because I believed their lies Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Sep 23 2017
Sagestream, LLC Reported Slanderous And Misleading Information About Me San Diego Cailfornia Author: Rockville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Sagestream, LLC Internet

Sep 23 2017
Rev Boost This company has a great scam going. They let you think you are getting a trial offer for $4.95, then follow up with one billing of $94.67 at the end of the trial, and 2 weeks later bill you again for $94.67. They refuse to give you credit, but luckily it's on a credit card, so I'll dispute it, and let everyone know what a rip-off this company is. Incidentally, if you go to Amazon you can get a 30 supply for about $39. Savannah Georgia Author: Naples, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Rev Boost Savannah, Georgia

Sep 22 2017
Advancible Technology CS This Co.advertised they would send me a bottle of CBD oil for the shipping costs of less than 5 dollars. Now they have taken between $69.99 and another charge of $79.99 to my credit card. I did not authorize these amounts from my card to be deducted. This is a total scam Co. Can someone please HELP me with this????? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Joliet, Illinois Lawyers: Advancible Technology CS Internet

Sep 22 2017
Beaute wrinkle reducer Biggest rip off just saw 99.99 on my account said I missed refund by one day and managers are always in a meeting. No one will talk to you to find out there company doesn't do refunds what a rip off. Was never told on site that was going to be charged lar Internet Author: La, California Adult Care Facilities: Beaute wrinkle reducer Internet

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Debit amount of $14.82 showed up on my bank account, never did business with them...ever. Fairfield New Jersey Author: Hawthorne, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Fairfield, New Jersey

Sep 22 2017
Advanceable Technology, LLC Essential Oils This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card and will not answer the phone. Scottldale Arizona Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, LLC Scottldale, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
Vividermix Products LLC advertise free trail just pay shipping two weeks later $89.95 and $79.95 was charged to my credit card. Clearwater Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Skin Care: Vividermix Clearwater, Florida

Sep 22 2017
Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Hvl*pearly feel A 4.95 trial turned out to them charging my credit card 89.75 3 times and 49.36 without my knowledge and i kept sending the product back not knowing i had been subscribed Costa Mesa California Author: Montrose, Iowa Skin Care: Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Costa Mesa, California